Unexpected Jinkook

By extemelytrusfated

It is something unexpected what changes your life What if jungkook thought himself to be presented as alpha b... More

introduction
introduction 2
characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26

chapter 18

339 25 7
By extemelytrusfated

Previous chap.

Jungkook got presented.

Continue.

Jin is laying on the bed with Jungkook is between his arms at same position. Jungkook was hardly in sense of two seconds before eventually giving up in front of sleep.

Jungkook is looking gorgeous. The white fur is flawlessly covering him. Jin always thought black is Jungkook's colour even Jungkook's horse Miri is black but since when whites started look better on him.

The storm outside has started to slow down but that in Jin's heart haven't.

Jin doesn't know how Jungkook will react to be present as omega. Jin knows that Jungkook is an omega by the burst of the scent at the moment of transformation. He doesn't need any further conformation.

That strawberry-chocolate sweet scent is enough to make him understand Jungkook's subgender. He was genuinely impressed how Jungkook got that soft fruity smell along with rich chocolate. Most omegas have flower smell but Jungkook fruity smell is just hits different.

When he was presented the older omega who has been assisting him there told the king that Jin is gonna be an alpha just by the presence of the Jin's scent which was sandalwood which is slightly undertoned by seasalt. He was a mix of wood and aqua scent.

This is where Jin's fear lies. He knows how much desperate Jungkook was just to be presented as an alpha. He knows Jungkook's every emotion. He knows how much devastated Jungkook will be.

Next morning.

Jungkook squirmed in the sleep indicating its time to open eyes and get away from dreams.

Jin slowly walked towards Jungkook and sitting beside Jungkook he started to run his hand through Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook felt the touch and opened his eye which are pure blue in colour.

Jin's heart fluttered. He didn't wanted to get caught how his eyes immediately change colour. So Jin held Jungkook's head on his chest letting the younger listening to his heart beating.

Jungkook took some time to compose everything. He felt fresh. He felt the bloom inside his heart.

Jin slowly pulled Jungkook up. Looking at the afterglow in Jungkook's face Jin smiled.

"Jungkook, you may try to listen to your inner voice."

Jungkook closed his eyes.

He sensed the presence of another inside his head.

"Who it is?" Jungkook felt weird while asking his own self its identity.

"I am you. Your social and physical and mental identity. I am just you. If think me as different then I am different and if not then I am you."

Jungkook open his eyes. He told Jin about the talk.

Jin started telling Jungkook how he need to consider his inside voice as himself and that is the only way to control your inner subgender. Or else it will not listen to you and you will lose power over it. And how his subgender will get out of his control and making his lose power on your own self and causing him become more animalistic by nature. Whereas everyself need to be more human.

"Jin hyung I understood. We have both animalistic and humanistic behaviors inside ourself and we should always let the human side of our over power the animal tendencies so that we can have a better life."

"Yes. And that what warewolves signifies. You have grown up Jungkook. I am sure you are paying more attention to my rantings now that you can summarize the whole thing in one or two sentences"

"Okey. Now I am hungry."

Jin brought all the fruits to Jungkook. And Jungkook being Jungkook rejected it even before taking first glance.

And Jin being Jin forced Jungkook to get something inside his tummy.

Jin knows warewolves major changes happen throughout the presentation.

And for Jungkook it is important to have nourishment. As his body already blessed with omega subgender.

Jin isn't sure how much physically change has happened to Jungkook and he wasn't here when Jungkook decided to change into human form.

Jungkook subtlety felt little insecure maybe and decided get back to his human form.

He was surely naked then and Yumi was there so she can know how much Jungkook's body changed in the first wave of heat.

She didn't said Jin anything about that.

"Where is Yumi noona?"

"She went to Moon to feed her. She will come back quickly. Don't worry."

Jungkook was drinking water after finishing the bowl of fruit.

Listening to Moon's name his heart fluttered, eyes became soft and a hand came up to his chest. Jin surely noticed how Jungkook showed his first omega instinct.

And suddenly Jin realized Jungkook had always showed omega instinct they are too dumb and lost in Jungkook strength and bravery to mistook him as an alpha.

Jin slowly walked towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook, let's go out. It is really sunny outside. Not raining anymore."

Jungkook scrunched his nose and gave a bunny smile before running toward to door and bumping his head at the door frame.

"Ahhhhhh. Why???"

Jin stromed toward Jungkook and rubbed Jungkook's head with his plam.

Jungkook giggled and carefully stepped out. Ofcouse he slapped the door frame as punishment.

Jin saw how Jungkook's eyes held admiration for the den Jin build.

He ran to Jin and hugged him by neck.
"Jin hyung you build this for me."

Jin nodded.

"Thank you Jin hyung. Thank you for protecting me." Jungkook snuggle his nose inside Jin's neck lightly gave a bite there performing his usual act of silliness.

And there the scent hit his nose and clouded his mind.

When Jin pulled Jungkook back he saw the blue color and immediate got the reason. Yumi told him to stay aware.

Jungkook is freshly presented omega and Jin is unmarked alpha.

Jin fully trust his alpha. He has that self control.

But Jungkook is really new. Heck he doesn't even know his subgender and has zero knowledge about how he should behave.

If it isn't Jin and any other alpha Jungkook would be ravished and assaulted last night. And the way Jin let Jungkook hug him and bite him any other alpha wouldn't have allowed this kind arrogance to bite him without asking a permission and heck they aren't ever related romantically.

"Jungkook, yesterday was it too hard?"

Jungkook's face visiblely became pale.

He lightly nodded.

Jin's eyes glistened. He sat with Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Jin "You hate me now right?"

Jin looked at Jungkook and tried to read his eyes.

"I am weaker now. I am fragile now. I am not worthy anymore to be your protector. This body changed everything inside me. This soul will never live itself. I will never good son, good general, good warrior again. I have became useless now."

Jungkook broke down. Jin tried to get Jungkook in between his arms.

"No Jin hyung you don't have to protect me. I know why you are doing this. I know you are gentleman and being a gentle man you are really protecting me I am thankful for that but you don't have to console me. I know my worth. I know how should I get treated. I know how the world will view me."

Jin pulled his hand towards himself.

He felt his alpha whimpered.

"Jungkook I don't know about other but if you know me you know no one's opinion matter to me. You asked me if I hate you. Then here is your answer I hate you just like how I am hating myself more now after listening to you."

Jungkook's eyes went wide. He instantly tried to draw himself back.

Jin gripped Jungkook's hand and made him sat on his lap.

Jungkook's eyes were weeping the hot tears finding it's way while flowing down on Jungkook's soft cheeks.

"Did I taught you this? Did i made you learn this about omegas? Did you really thought this about yourself? I definitely thought you will get hurt. But you will think yourself along with other omegas useless I never expected that from you. Omegas are highly respected to me. I respect them even more than alphas. And talking about strength I think you know their capabilities. There no end how much omegas can go. When they stand on the ground I bet devils takes notes sitting back on the chairs. If noone believes in your strength, if noone thinks you are worthy enough and if noone thinks you are strong then listen to me Jeon Jungkook I am that noone. For you I will break all those stereotypes if I had to."

Guys do wanna say anything?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.9M 157K 88
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
154K 3.2K 38
Mainly about Leah Williamson and Alessia Russo I will make up different made up characters to play the part along side the footballer I'm writing ab...
59.8K 7.9K 22
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
14.1K 436 21
" I miss you hyung . I know I'm pathetic but I can't move on. I'm still there. " Jimin "I hate you Park Jimin . I don't even want to see your face. "...