The Mystic 13

By theabug05

A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This... More

Info
First Day 1
First Day 2
First Day 4
First Day 5
First Day 6
The Trauma Floor Chat
Unexpected Words
Powers
Nightmares
Unintended Discoveries Pt 1
Unintended Discoveries Pt 2
Unintended Discoveries Pt 3
The Next Day
Following
Dangerous Smiles
confessions
'Brother'
The Bond
Han River
The Calm Before the Storm
Why
5.
4.
3.
2.
1.
Epilogue
Prequel
Authors Note
Author's Note

First Day 3

1.4K 56 5
By theabug05

"No one ever truly knows everything about us"

3rd P.O.V

Seungcheol had known that he pissed Jeonghan off but he couldn't help it. He had to. It was the only way he could protect Jeonghan from what was going on. The two boys had been neighbors for 6 years and they weren't exactly friends but they didn't hate each other. Seungcheol had been intrigued from the day Jeonghan had moved in beside him. Unfortunately, his parents had noticed that too. Even though Seungcheol was gay, his parents had been convinced that they could beat it out of him. So, every time Seungcheol looked a Jeonghan, they hit him until he couldn't move. Right before he'd come back, his parents told him that if he so much as looked at Jeonghan in the wrong way, they'd know and would hurt Jeonghan. Seungcheol knew his parents were capable of such a thing. So, he decided that he would push Jeonghan away even if it broke him to do so. That was the reason he was walking around the campus and not in his dorm with the person he'd been in love with. Unfortunately, luck had not been on his side tonight.

"Cheol-ah!" He heard Jeonghan scream. He didn't stop. He just kept walking and hoped the long hair boy would leave him. He had been wrong. Before he knew it, the boy was standing in front of him and panting. He could tell Jeonghan had been looking for him for a while. He only sighed and put on a cold front.

"What is Jeonghan?" The long-haired boy frowned.

"I don't get it. Just a week ago, you were happy to see me and now you're acting like you hate my guts." Seungcheol's heart clenched but he had no choice. He didn't care if his parents hurt him but he was going to do anything and everything to make sure Jeonghan was safe.

"Jeonghan, for once in your life. Listen to me. Please. Go away." Seungcheol was on the verge of tears as he said those words. He could tell that Jeonghan had been too.

"No. Not this time. I have put up with this shit for too long. One minute you hate me, the next you don't. " Jeonghan said, before grabbing his wrist and pulling him in the direction of their dorm. Seungcheol realized at that moment that he had to tell Jeonghan the truth. He also knew that it was going to break the boys' hearts. They were walking into their room a moment later. Jeonghan forced Seungcheol to sit on his bed. Seungcheol sighed and pat the spot beside him.

"Sit down. I have to tell you or more, show you something." The only way Seungcheol could make the boy understand is if he showed him. Jeonghan sat down and turned to face Seungcheol. He was afraid of what was about to happen but he trusted Seungcheol. In fact, there was no one he trusted more. What he didn't expect was what he saw when Seungcheol pulled his shirt off. His heart broke at the sight of Seungcheols' scars. He began to cry. Seungcheol gingerly wiped the tears from his eyes.

"What happened to you?" Jeonghan asked, quietly. Seungcheol smiled.

"I fell in love." Jeonghan was confused. He remained quiet. "My parents hate that I did. They hate who I am and they hate who I love." It took a moment for the words to register but once they did, Jeonghan began to cry more. He held out his hand and touched the long scar on his chest.

"I-I caused this?" Seungcheol shook his head.

"No. My parents caused this. You've done nothing wrong."

"But I'm the reason they hurt you. I'm the reason you had to suffer this pain." Seungcheol smiled at the crying boy. He couldn't help it. He was so beautiful.

"I have to tell you the reason I've been so harsh to you today." Jeonghan looked at Seungcheol with sad eyes. "My parents told me that if I went near you or even looked at you, they would hurt you. Knowing my parents, they are more than capable. I didn't want to treat you that way. I hadn't thought that you could end up being my roommate. I was just going to keep my distance from you even if it hurt me to do so. I can't let them hurt you. You matter the most to me." Jeonghan had stopped crying. He looked pissed off, now.

"Cheol-ah, I don't give a fuck who your parents think they are. They have zero right to threaten my life to keep you away from me. That's not fair to you and it's not fair to me. Also, we're far away from home. Not to mention the fact that all the people on this floor have your back. That means they have my back even if they don't know me yet. This is us and no one is going to change that." Seungcheol nodded at the boys' words.

"I'm sorry for treating you so badly today, Hanie." Jeonghan shook his head and wrapped his arms around Seungcheol. He pressed his lips to the boy's ear.

"It's okay. I forgive you. Just don't do it again." Seungcheol smiled.

"I won't, Hanie. I promise." The two boys hadn't even been together but they had been aware of their feelings for a long time. There was a knock on their door, interrupting their moment. Seungcheol sighed, before standing up and going to open the door. His frustration turned into happiness when he saw Woozi.

"Hyung, can I ask you a weird question?" Woozi signed. Seungcheol smiled and opened the door wider.

"Of course. My roommate is here too if that's okay." Jeonghan stood up and walked toward the two guys.

"That's no problem." Jeonghan peered over Seungcheol's shoulder. He was curious as to why Seungcheol was talking but the other boy wasn't responding. It became clear to him when he saw the boy signing to him. He signed to the boy.

"Hi, I'm Jeonghan." Woozi smiled.

"I'm Woozi. It's nice to meet you. You can talk if you want. I can hear. I'm selectively mute." Jeonghan nodded at the boy. He felt bad for Woozi. He knew something bad had to happen to make the boy that way. "Does everyone on this floor know how to sign?" Woozi asked out of curiosity. Jeonghan was the one to answer.

"Most of us do. For whatever reason, we've learned. Some of us have deaf siblings and some of us did it because our parents forced us to. I don't know about the freshman but I'm pretty sure the rest of us know some if not fluently." Woozi felt happy about that. He'd never been surrounded by so many signers in his life.

"Honestly, I'm glad my parents made me because otherwise, I wouldn't be able to talk to you like this." Seungcheol said, with a smile.

"What did you want to know, though?" Jeonghan asked.

"I wanted to ask about Hoshi. You said no one knows much about him but I wanted to know if you knew anything at all." Seungcheol and Jeonghan glanced at each other.

"Why do you ask?" Seungcheol questioned.

"Something feels off about him. Not like in a bad way but I feel like there is more to him than what's on the surface."

"He doesn't really talk about his life. When people ask, he always changes the subject. There is probably something there but he has never told me." Woozi nodded.

"Okay. Thank you. I was only asking because something seems familiar about him." Jeonghan was the one to respond.

"Like you've met him before?" Woozi shook his head.

"No. I don't think so. I can't put my finger on it. Anyway. I'm gonna go now. See you guys later." The boys said a quick goodbye and Woozi left.

"That was interesting." Jeonghan said, as they sat back down.

"Yeah. It was. I wonder what is about Hoshi that Woozi feels familiar with."

"Yeah." After that, Seungcheol went and grabbed them food. They spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing.

*****************

Hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 3.7K 48
[E N D E D!] imagines for my 13 favourite boys! -[h.] lower cases are all intended. swearing are all intended and not censored. no smuts because i do...
27K 513 15
" This is a one-shot book of my ult ship in seventeen. Might not be popular but I hope that it's good. English is not my first language, so don't hes...
20K 629 44
❝I've liked you since i met you.❞ _ Hi and welcome ! Before you read make sure to check every part that you read. MAKE SURE to read in the correct o...
504K 15K 58
The Sexual tension between your forced fiancΓ© who is in fact your best friends boyfriend. How in the hell will the pan out? 18+ [Story includes stro...