"𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙤...

By archivebooks

what if you become the newest model of Quadrant and get closer with your favorite formula 1 driver, Lando Nor... More

𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
twenty-eight
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤
seventy-three
seventy-four

𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

769 16 2
By archivebooks

Kate's pov

"Much good luck Lando, you get this!" I say to him and I give a big hug just like Max before Lando needs to get ready for the race.

"So no good luck things or something?" Lando jokes back to me when our hug ends and we see the Mclaren team film us.

"Allright, I will give your helm a good luck kiss." I reply back with a giggle and when I take his helm, I give it a kiss on the place where his hair would normally be.

"You're such a sweetheart sunshine." Lando says back with a big smile and he put his helm on with even now a bigger smile.

"Kate, would it be okay we post this on our social media?" the social media person of Mclaren asks to me when he puts his camera down.

"It’s okay for me mister." I reply back with a big smile on my face.

Mclaren, Max and I talked about this before that it was for us okay they film the behind the scenes. We are still just friends after all and I hope everything will enjoy it also.

Marcus, the person behind the camera was very enthusiastic about it was okay for us and he is also a very nice guy who takes now more and more care about me too since the incident of today.

"Everybody out of the way, we have a guest here!!!" Zak screams before we see a duo coming in and I know directly who they are.

"OMG are that Zendaya and Tom Holland???" I ask enthusiastic to Max and he needs to laugh and some seconds later I hear them sitting next to me.

"Hello, are those seats free?" the male asks to me and I turn nervous around to see Tom smiling to me.

"No problem mister and miss." I reply back with a big smile and they both sit down next to us also with a big friendly smile.

"So is it the first time you see Lando driving on a Sunday?" Tom asks to me when we see on the big screens around us that the drivers are standing ready for the National Athem.

"Yeah, oh sorry i'm Kate btw." I say back and I give Tom and Zendaya both a friendly hand.

"Wait, I know you from somewhere, are you not the model who got fired just from that famous company?" Zendaya asks back to but with a comfortable voice so she is sure she doesn't hurt me with the question.

"Sadly enough that's me yeah, but I forget already those things and be ready for another job soon."

"Gosh i'm so sorry what happend to you and all the other models the last months, it's terrible what's going on over there." Zendaya replies back and I see she is still smiling to me to comfort me a lot.

"That's okay Zendaya don't worry, I'm happy I moved on very quickly and got amazing friends like Lando and Max."

"Well I got maybe a job for you, if you agree of course and feel comfortable about it." Tom replies out of the nowhere and we look like suprised to her.

"Really?, you can absolute tell me about it but maybe after the race?" I request back because we just hear that the information lap will start now and Tom nods quickly before we all start to be silence and watching everything via the big screen.

"God Max hold my hand, i'm nervous." I say to him with a shaking voice and lucky enough Max hold my shoulder to comfort me before all the drivers are ready for the race.

"He got this, i'm sure!" Zendaya screams above every single sound.

"Oh come on Lando." I say with a soft voice and after some seconds we see the lights going of and Lando deffend really hard his second place from the driver after him and also Daniel got a very good start.

"Wow they both got a good start omg!!!" I scream when everybody do an applause and cheer very loud for the both drivers.

"Hahahaha Kate I love your energy, you're like one of the team." Tom giggles and I still look nervous to the screen and see also Daniel try to takes Gasly over with an incredible bold move but he done it and he is now p4.

"WHAT OMG GUYS DANNY IS P4 AT THE MOMENT?, HE THE HELL DID AN OVERTAKE IN MONACO?" I say very loud and enthusiastic and the full team is going crazy again.

"We are now on lap 45 of 78 and Lando Norris follows now Max Verstappen in the pitstop meanwhile everybody above them still need to pit." we hear the commentators saying and not so many seconds later we see Lando have an incredible pitstop and end up close to Max Verstappen who got a little bit shower pitstop then normally they do with Redbull.

"Oh Lando is close to Max in the tunnel, this is going to be a very interesting battle between them both!" Tom says when we still all to the screen and pray so hard that Lando can do the miracle and also do an overtake on Max.

"What, is that Lando Norris?, oh yeah it is Lando Norris, LANDO NORRIS IS TAKING THE LEAD OF THE MONACO GP, IT IS INCREDIBLE, HE DID THE OVERTAKE IN THE TUNNEL!!!" the commentators screams out some seconds later and we see the car of Lando ahead of Max before we hold our breaths because a yellow flag.

"And now there is a yellow flag because Nicolas Lafiti hitted the wall and parked the car at the start and finish line so we will have a safety car but the pitlane is still open so the drivers can pit now."

"A perfect moment to pit I would say and we see directly the Mclaren team react on the yellow flag with sending Daniel Ricciardo in the pitlane for his pitstop." the both commentators goes on and not many seconds later we see some cars into the pit and also the one of Daniel meanwhile Ferrari doesn't let pit any of his drivers.

"Mclaren with an incredible pitstop meanwhile Lando Norris is now p3 because the both Ferrari drivers didn't pitted yet under the safety car, would this be now plan S for Ferrari?"

"Ferrari is deff killing me oh gosh, they do again a shit strategy for real-." I say when I see the both drivers of Ferrari still not coming into the pitlane after 3 laps after the safety car.

"I never got that team, can’t they see how bad their strategy is?" Tom asks back with a confused face back to me.

"Yeah it's so weird, they absolute going to finish behind the both Mclaren cars and also Max so why are they waiting?"

"Maybe because plan S means "spin from another driver?, I mean it's the only thing I can image now."

"Would still be stupid they wait on that and let slip another raceweekend without a podium on Charles' home grand prix."

"Still beter then he doesn't finish at all." I say back because I know Charles never finished his home grand prix before and it's absolute terrible for him.

"Now that's correct." Tom replies back on the same time we see the safety car is ending and we hear on the same time 2 Ferrari cars coming into the pitlane to do finally their pitstop.

"And now the Ferrari cars pits?, what a waist again of the teams strategy." the commentators says before Lando gets ready for a start and he just got Max and Daniel behind them.

"Come on Lando, you can do it!" I say soft again and I pray for him and Daniel they both got again a good start.

"AND WE GO ONCE AGAIN, LANDO NORRIS WITH A BRILLIANT START AGAIN, MAX BEHIND HIM AND DANIEL RICCIARDO ALMOST EVEN PASS MAX FOR P2 IN THE OPENING CORNERS, LANDO NORRIS STILL LEADS THE MONACO GRAND PRIX AND IS ON HIS WAY TO WIN HIS FIRST EVER GRAND PRIX!!!" the commentators are screaming loud and again the full team is going crazy, they all scream loud their names and clap very loud when they see the boys guys having a brilliant start.

"I think you're official his lucky charm Kate." Max says to me with a wink on his face and also a smirk so I need to push him friendly before my face turns again a little bit red.

"Shut up Max, now enjoy the view of Lando wins his first grand prix!" I reply back and now i'm very nervous, have shaking leggs and feel more and more emotional if Lando comes more to finish first the line as wins his first ever grand prix.

"IT’S BEEN HAPPENING GUYS, LANDO NORRIS IS COMING TROUGHT THE LAST CORNERS OF THE MONACO STREETS, LANDO NORRIS, THE 23 YEARS YOUNG GUY, A FUTURE STAR FINALLY DONE IT, IT’S LANDO NORRIS FINALLY WINS HIS FIRST GRAND PRIX HERE IN MONACO AND IT’S A MCLAREN 1-3 WITH DANIEL RICCIARDO SHARING THE PODIUM WITH LANDO AND MAX VERSTAPPEN!!!!" are the last words I hear before the team screams it all out and I end up crying very hard meanwhile Max holds me for a very big hug.

"WE DONE IT MAX, WE FUCKING DONE IT!!!!" I scream to him when i'm still crying very hard and after some seconds also Lily and Maddison are coming to us, just like Zak Brown.

"KATE COME HERE YOU!!!!, HE DONE IT BABES!!!!" Maddison says enthusiastic and she holds me into a big hug too, just like Lily later and also Zak gives me and Max a very big hug.

"Come on guys, you can come together with the team to celebrate!!!" Zak says enthusiastic and we don't even think twice before the group together with Tom and Zendaya are running outside and everybody congrats us from other teams.

"I always knew he would made it." Max says before we see Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo park their cars in front us and we see Daniel being super smiley running to the team.

"AAAAAAH DANNY RIC, YOU NEVER LEFT!!!!" I say to him when he gives me a big hug and he jokes that i'm still crying because Lando just won his first race meanwhile some cameras are recording everything.

"AND THERE IS LANDO NORRIS, HIS FIRST WIN AND HE GETS UP, STANDING ON THE CAR TO CELEBRATE HIS FIRST WIN IN FORMULA 1!!!" the commentators are saying and I see it all happen in front of me.

Lando Norris standing on his car, shaking his head because he can't believe he won his first ever grand prix in Formula 1.

"LANDO LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!" everybody screams and he jumps on his team and hug some of his most important team members before he takes his helmet off and we see he got some tears in his eyes when he comes to me and Max.

"My idiot, you finally done it!!!" Max says with a big smile and they give each other a big hug before he comes to me and again a lot of cameras record him coming to me now, so I feel a little bit nervous.

"Papaya, I don't know what to say, i'm s-."

But before I can finish my line, he hold my tight to his own body and gives me the most biggest hug ever meanwhile we are both crying our eyes off.

"Thank you for everything my sunshine." he says when he holds his hands on my cheecks and smiles big to me, even he got red eyes from crying.

"You was amazing out there papaya, now let's celebrate it like nobody else there on the podium!" I say back before he leaves us and we can go to the podium.

"ON NUMBER 3 FOR MCLAREN, DANIEL RICCIARDO!!!!!" the commentator screams and we see a very happy Daniel coming to the podium and we all scream and cheer very loud for him.

"ON NUMBER 2 AND THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS SEASON, FOR REDBULL, MAX VERSTAPPEN!!!!" the commentators says next very loud and everybody of the redbull cheers for him and it's beautiful to se that everybody of the Mclaren team also do an applause for him and we join of course because after all, Max Verstappen drove amazing like always.

"AND NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER ON THE TOP STEP, HE WINS HIS FIRST EVER GRAND PRIX ON THE STREETS OF MONACO, FOR MCLAREN, LANDOOOOO NORISSSSSSS!!!!!" the commentators says now extra loud and everybody around us is cheering, singing loud his name before he gets on the podium and got very emotional again when his national anthem is playing and he got also his trophee later.

"I still can't believe this Max!!" I say enthusiastic to him when Lando is celebrate the podium with the champagne and we even got a little bit on our head because Lando is spreading the champagne everywhere.

"Hahahha he always done that." Max laughs back before we go again to the box of Mclaren and I see the team going ready for a picture of the full team after the Mclaren box.

"Oh gosh everybody of the team will be for sure now under the champagne." Max says with a big laugh when we all see a lot of cameras before the Mclaren team and Lando and Daniel spread the champagne to everybody of the team once again and I need to giggle a little bit because of it and when Lando sees me, he puts a soft smile to me and I need to blush a little bit back.

"Now let's go help the team!" I say to Max when Lando and Daniel needs to go to the press conversation and the team is already cleaning everything for the next grand prix.

"Hey guys, need some help here?" I ask to somebody of the team and they happy enough accept our help and we can do some little things for the team.

"Thank you so much for helping us Kate." somebody of Lando's team says to me with a big smile when we are putting the doors of the Mclaren box into the big trucks of the team.

"You're absolute welcome, I can't just sit here and let you all do the work." I say back with a smile and some seconds later I feel 2 arms around my waist,

The one of Lando.

"Hello there, we can hide ourself if you want." Lando says when he turns me around and he puts me close to himself.

"Hihi papaya, i'm helping your team okay?"

"Nah that can wait." he continues and he put my hair away from my ears and he puts again his hands on my cheeck.

"You're such an idiot."

"But i'm absolute your favorite idiot." he replies and he gives me a little kiss on my cheeck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837K 9.8K 72
Scarlett Chilwell was a formula 2 racer for Carlin in 2018 where she met her boyfriend, Lando Norris. And she's also the sister of footballer Ben Chi...
22.2K 848 40
*Sequel to Sycamore High - Road To The World League* After losing the Kalos League finals yet again, Ash feels terrible. Not only did he lose the fin...
4.3K 217 19
Stel, je wordt door je vrienden opgegeven voor een televisie programma, terwijl je zelf daar de sociale vaardigheden niet voor hebt. Dit gebeurde bij...
312K 4.9K 27
Daniella Holland, Tom Holland's younger sister, goes with him to Monaco where she also watches the Monaco Grand Prix and meets McLaren driver, Lando...