LSM Lost Files: TWICE

NotImportantNotAtAll tarafından

From the authors who brought you the fan favourite Lovesick Monster saga, comes an anthology series within th... Daha Fazla

Missing You (Part One)
Missing You (Part Two)
Seoul Searching
Kyoto Protocol (Part One)
Kyoto Protocol (Part Two)
Kyoto Protocol (Part Three)
Signal: A Love Story
Signal: Yesterday, Today, And All Tomorrows
Love Foolish: Friendzone
Love Foolish: Eyes Wide Open
Pet Shop
Clear My Mind
Acmé De La Vie
Push and Pull (Part One)
Push and Pull (Part Two)
Karuizawa Stories: Perhaps
Karuizawa Stories: Big, Blonde, and Beautiful
Karuizawa Stories: For Your Heart, I'm Qualified
Karuizawa Stories: Ready to Be
Mother
Set Me Free

Karuizawa Stories: Moonlight Sunrise

1.6K 27 8
NotImportantNotAtAll tarafından

"Are you sure you guys are not coming with us?" Jeonghoon asked. Tzuyu giggled as she looked at Chaeyoung's brother.
"Let them be, Jeonghoon-ah... Let Mina-unnie and Tsuki-oppa enjoy Kabuki-cho at night," she said, winking knowingly at Mina.

Tzuyu absent-mindedly rubbed her small baby bump as she said those words, and the boy's face turned red in an instant. He jittered nervously in his place, which made the others giggle. I heard Mina chuckling next to me.

"Yes. I... Just want to take a walk with Tsuki-kun for a while," she said.
"You know you can do more than that, Unnie," winked Chaeyoung.

I bit my lips, and I took off my glasses, which–as usual–started fogging up. Mina groaned and pushed Chaeyoung lightly into her husband, who laughed and caught the petite rapper in an embrace.

"Take care, Noona," he said, before looking at me, "See you tomorrow, Tsuki-san."
"Hai," I nodded, before grimacing, "You know what... Maybe you guys should... Uh... Take care of them..."

I pointed at Nayeon, Sana, Seulgi, Momo, Jihyo, and Jeongyeon, who were clearly dead drunk. Nayeon was continuously whispering something into Sangwoo's ear which made him blush as red as a lantern, Sana and Jeongyeon were giggling non-stop as they tried to grope Dahyun, who herself was busy trying to reign her girlfriend Seulgi, who was flailing wildly like a gas station dancing balloon. For some reason, Jihyo looked terribly sad as she languished on her car seat, while Momo was... Oh my God her hand was inside Sabito's pants!

"A–Are... Are you guys sure you'll be okay?" I asked them concernedly. Sabito sighed.
"Honestly? I'm starting to get used to this. They're always this crazy when they're drunk... Right, Minsoo?" he looked at the Twice manager.
"Tell me about it, Hyung..." he sighed, "Luckily Chaeng is pregnant, so at least she won't be cartwheeling on the streets at two in the morning tonight..."

Chaeyoung gasped, sounding hurt.

"YA! That was one time, Oppa! One time!" she protested.
"Still, Minsoo-hyung was right, Ddalgi-ya... Your cartwheeling was a problem!" Yori agreed.
"That was ONE TIME!" the Baby Beast whined cutely, which made all of us laugh.
"J–Jogiyo... A little help here?" Dahyun interjected.

We turned around, and we saw Sana was already kissing Dahyun's neck repeatedly, Jeongyeon playing with Dahyun's tits, and Seulgi hugging Dahyun from behind tightly, snuggling her chubby cheeks against Dahyun's. The pale girl looked so done with the three drunk girls all over her. Minsoo chuckled nervously, and he started pulling Jeongyeon away.

"Come on, Noona... Let's go home..." he said.
"Aaay... What's the... Hic... Rush, Little Bro?" Jeongyeon sniggered.

She smacked Minsoo's butt loudly, which made the poor boy scream and jolt, clutching his behind. To his credit, he only sighed and continued working together with Yori, Sabito, Sangwoo, and Jeonghoon to get the drunk girls safely inside the two vans, strapping them securely into their seats.

"Ugh... Maybe I should just sedate them all..." Sabito considered, taking out a card out of his jacket pocket.
"Maybe you should, Sabito-san..." Jeonghoon looked warily at the girls, but Tzuyu giggled and grabbed his arm gently again.
"Don't worry, Jeonghoon-ah... Dahyun-unnie, Chaeng, and I will keep them in check at the back. You boys just concentrate on the road," she told him sweetly.

Again, Jeonghoon blushed red, and he nodded quickly. Without words, he rushed to the driver's seat of the Toyota Alphard, while Minsoo hopped onto the bigger van's driver seat. Sabito, Dahyun, and Tzuyu joined Jeonghoon's car, while Chaeyoung, Yori, and Sangwoo joined Minsoo's car. Finally, they were ready to go.

"Drive safely, Boys!" said Mina.
"No seriously. Drive safely," I emphasized.
"Nee..." nodded Minsoo and Jeonghoon.

The sober ones waved at us, and they drove away. I turned to look at Mina, and I found her smiling her adorable gummy smile as she stared at the two cars.

"Well... That's Twice for you..." she remarked. I chuckled.
"What do you mean?" I asked, just to be sure. Mina looked at me.
"Crazy... Chaotic..." she said, "... But loveable."

I nodded and smiled. That was exactly what I thought about them too. I gestured for her to follow me back inside Okaeri, and Mina nodded and walked with me. At that moment, a question came to my mind.

"Anyway... Is it just me, or are Jeonghoon and Tzuyu...?" I trailed off.
"Into each other?" Mina giggled. "They definitely are. I'm happy for them..."
"Yeah, me too..." I nodded, "They look good with each other."
"Oh, they're adorable," she agreed.

We reentered Okaeri, finding Uehara, Rachel, and Aruki closing up the shop.

"All good?" I asked.
"Hai! All good, Oyabun! We can go home now!" chirped Aruki.
"Hey, thanks, girls... For making tonight a wonderful celebration," Mina smiled as she approached them.

Uehara and Rachel hugged Mina tightly, and Aruki skipped to join her in a group hug. I stared at the four of them with a slight confusion. Since when did they become this close? I mean... It was understandable for Rachel, since she practically met Mina every other day in Stardust, but... Uehara and Aruki? This weekend was the first time they met!

"Well... Enjoy the rest of your night, Nee-chan!" Rachel said as she pulled away, then she turned to look at me, "Oniichan, keep her safe!"
"Eh? O–Of course!" I said a little confusedly.

Rachel smirked and looked back at Mina, and I swear I could see her winking very briefly at her. Uehara was hugging Mina a little more, before she too pulled away and joined her best friend.

"See ya tomorrow, Oniichan!" chirped Uehara, waving at me.
"'Later, guys" nodded Rachel coolly.
"See you later, girls!" waved Mina sweetly.
"See you guys tomorrow!" I said.

The two walked away, exiting Okaeri. I let my eyes linger at them, watching them walking calmly onto the streets of Kabuki-cho. They were acting... A little strange, to be honest. Ah well... Maybe just my thoughts. I sighed and turned back, and I found Mina already slinging her bag over her shoulders.

"Shall we?" she smiled at me.

Gosh that smile... She was just so gorgeous.

"Y–Yeah... L–Let's... Let's go," I stammered, but I decided to remind the part-timer, "Aruki-chan, don't forget to lock the doors when you leave, okay?"
"Hai! I won't forget, Oyabun!" she nodded, "Enjoy the night, Myoui-san! Oyabun!"

Mina waved at the girl, and the two of us left Okaeri. Mina told me after I returned from the storage room earlier that she wanted to walk around Kabuki-cho with me tonight before returning home, and I had no complaints about that. In fact, I loved it.

"So... Where do you wanna go?" I asked as we hit the streets. Mina shrugged.
"I don't know... Anywhere. This is your town!" she chuckled.
"Alright, alright... Umm..." I muttered, looking left and right, "It's past midnight, so... Definitely we shouldn't visit Cabaret Club Stretch..."
"Why not? I kinda wanna see it, to be honest, after listening to Uehara-chan's story," Mina asked innocently. I chuckled.
"Minari, you're a beautiful woman, and the Stretch is filled with perverts," I reasoned.

To my surprise, Mina giggled and hugged my arm.

"But I'm with you..." she said softly, "... Nobody will dare to touch me with you around. Right, Tsuki-kun?"

My glasses fogged up instantly.

"R–R–Right... Y–Yeah... I–If... If you... S–Say so..." I stammered. Mina giggled again, and she tugged my arm.
"Ikuzo!" she said happily. "Let's go see this stretch that sound's so spooky."

I led her down the road and towards the Cabaret Club Stretch. Here was the thing about Kabuki-cho—The safety of the area you were in was dependent on the strength of the smell of cigarettes. The area that Okaeri was located had relatively clear air with the occasional smoker or vaper here and there. The Stretch where all the hostess clubs were located however... That was a different story. As we neared the infamous part of Kabuki-cho, I pulled out my handkerchief and handed it to Mina.

"Hm? What's this for?" She inquired.
"Use it to cover your nose," I told her, pulling out my spare handkerchief and folding it into a triangle.
"N-Nande?"

I pressed the cloth to my mouth.

"Trust me. You'll see," I cautioned her.

Mina nodded and did as instructed. As soon as we rounded the corner, the smell of smoke hit quicker than a bolt of lightning. I heard Mina gag next to me.

"Oh... God... You're right..." she muttered.

There were more men waiting outside the clubs today. The lines were snaking and merging with each other, all of them full of crusty middle aged men waiting to get inside the hostess clubs. The club with the longest line was of course Uehara's old club—Shine. I didn't know why I was expecting lesser men to flood the place after Uehara left... They could always replace her with a younger girl after all.

"Jesus... This is..." Mina trailed off as we walked past line after line. I did my best to steer us behind cover to prevent attracting any attention.
"Welcome to the side of my town that's always in the movies," I sighed. "It's not pretty here at night... But it gets better during the day."

I sidestepped a drunk man, making sure to stand in front of Mina as he stumbled past us.

"It's better if you... Keep your head low," I told her. "Twice is a lot bigger here than you think you are... And uh... You're very recognizable by..."

I gestured towards the three moles on her face, her beauty marks that made Mina... Mina. She shifted her handkerchief a little higher, pressing more of the cloth to her face.

"So desu ne... Arigato Tsuki-kun," Mina thanked me. The base of my lenses grew a little cloudy.
"M–Mondai-nai... Let's keep moving."

I made sure that Mina was right next to me as we went past line after line. The whole reason I didn't want to bring Mina to these ends of town was because I feared for her safety. Yes, there were some kind hearted men here, but the creeps and perverts easily outnumbered them two to one. The last thing I needed was to let Mina get harassed by some creep on the streets.

The end of the Cabaret Club Stretch was nearing. I quickened my pace, gesturing for Mina to do so as well. We emerged out of the smoky valley of death as quickly as we entered. Once we were far enough, I signaled to Mina that she could remove the cloth from her face.

"The smell's still in my nose..." Mina grimaced as she handed the cloth back to me. I quickly fished out the small scent pouch that I carried with me and gave it to her.
"Sniff this, it should help," I explained.
"Wow... You're awfully prepared," she remarked.
"It helps to be ready in these parts," I told her.

Mina accepted it graciously. She brought the small bag to her nose and took a whiff.

"Hey... This smells like my perfume," she mused. I chuckled nervously.
"O–Oh... I–I uh... I think it is... Actually..." I stammered. "I–Ikat Jasmine... Right?"

Mina giggled and nodded.

"Do you always use this scent?" she inquired.
"W–Well... I... Read an interview transcript where you said you liked the scent so... I... Kinda started using it?"

Mina's eyes widened.

"Hontou ni? When was this?" Mina gasped.
"2023? I–I dunno..." I admitted. Mina stared at the bag for a little.
"So... You started using this smell because of... Me?"

I nodded bashfully.

"Hai... A–A little creepy, I know," I apologized.
"I think... That's pretty sweet..." Mina assured me. I looked at her.
"Um... Y–You sure?" I clarified. She beamed and nodded.
"Hai... It's nice to know that you actually pay attention to what I like..."

I chuckled, glasses fogging up completely.

"O–Oh... Sokka..." I replied. Mina handed the bag back to me with that gummy grin still on her face.
"Maybe I'll sign the pouch when we get back," she joked. "But you gotta show me a good time first!"
"A–Ah... R–Right..." I chuckled nervously. I nodded and quickly pocketed the pouch. I hoped that I wouldn't have to bring it out again.

I took her to the quieter parts of my town, showing her the side of Kabuki-cho that was never represented in films and media. It was safe to say that she had an eye-opening experience, and she was not afraid to show the pure amazement she felt when she took in some of the sights... Or maybe she was just humoring me. We'll never know.

The banter between us slowly became natural as the night went on. It felt like I'd known her for ages—which was partially correct—because of the way she spoke to me. The warmth in her voice was soothing, easing my nervousness with every comment and every question. Her giggle was like ice cubes tinkling in a glass, a pleasant chill surging up my spine each time I successfully made her laugh, the little noises she made while climbing up stairs made my heart melt in my chest. Sometimes I had to remind myself just how adorable Myoui Sharon Mina could be.

We continued walking, almost aimlessly, for a long time. I didn't even bother to check the time, because part of me didn't want to realize that it was late, that we had no choice but to turn back and return to the hotel, that this beautiful night had to end. Sure, I'd be returning to Korea with her tomorrow, but... There was something special about spending time with Mina in this town I called home, something that couldn't be replaced by Seoul, no matter how beautiful that city was.

In fact... I had mulled over a specific thought ever since our plane landed in the airport a few days ago. I... I knew I liked Mina, I was sure of it. I've liked Mina ever since that Valentine's Day all those years ago, when she rejected me. Call me a creep, but... Her rejecting me... Only made me fall deeper in love with her, and that feeling had not changed. Knowing how special Tokyo and Kabuki-cho was for myself... I contemplated confessing to her here, because for the first time in forever... I thought I had a chance.

For the longest time, I thought I was just a dreamer, that Mina would for sure have someone in her life by now. When I met her last month, she confirmed that she was with Ansel, but then I learned that Ansel passed away in January, during the events leading up to the horrible incident in Incheon. I learned about the IPG from Mina, Rachel, and Dara, I learned about everything that happened, and... It left me conflicted.

On one hand, I was somewhat happy that Ansel's death meant that I had a chance with Mina. But on the other hand... It troubled me that Mina was gravely injured. Sure, she'd recovered since, but her stabbing herself after learning that Ansel was unfaithful to her told me a lot of things about Mina's state of mind after finding out about it. Which brought me to myself...

I... I've slept with Uehara. Yes, I did it before I was reconnected with Mina, but... Even after I met her again last month... I still slept with her, and I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy her voluptuous body and humongous, milky breasts. But... Sleeping with Uehara was one thing... What's worse... I slept with Rachel, my own sister.

Yes, I know. She's adopted. We were not related whatsoever, we were not even from the same race. Still, for our entire lives, we were legally siblings, and yet we still sleep with each other. The two years we were separated, when Rachel ran Stardust in Korea and I ran Okaeri in Japan, were a good respite, but... Ever since last month when she visited me here, we haven't stopped fucking every chance we got, and for the last one month, ever since I moved to Korea to be closer with Mina... Rachel and I did it even more.

We shared an apartment together in Jung-gu, near Stardust. Sure, many days Rachel would sleep at Dara's place, but whenever she wasn't with Dara, she'd stay with me, and... We'd have sex; in the morning after we woke up, in the showers after we had breakfast, at night before we slept. Some days we'd even have sex inside Stardust, in the morning before Hana and Mina came, or at dawn after everyone had left and we'd closed the shop. Rachel always seduced me... And I always fell for her seduction. It was a miracle that Rachel hadn't gotten pregnant until now, considering just how many times I had filled her holes overflowing with my seed, but I guessed she was strict with her pills. I was lucky.

All in all, I knew I wasn't a saint. Far from it. Maybe I was the worst, instead. I might be shy, timid, and reserved now, I'd left my gangster life a long time ago, I had never raped anyone, unlike what I did to many girls during my gangster days, but... I still slept with Rachel and Uehara. This brought me to a conclusion... That Mina didn't deserve me. Not after what Ansel did to her. Mina was an angel, and she deserved a man whose life and love were reserved only for her. I didn't deserve her. I didn't want to break her heart again... But at the same time, I couldn't deny that fact that I loved her. I loved her so much... And it was killing me inside.

"Tsuki-kun..."

I looked up and snapped out of my thoughts. Only then did I realize that we were in front of... My house?

"E–Eh? What are we doing here?" I stammered.
"I wanted to walk you home," Mina smiled.
"H–Home? B–But... We... W–We were supposed to stay in the hotel with the others, right? A–And... How did you..." I trailed off.

She giggled and fished out a piece of paper from her handbag. On said paper was my address scribbled in Rachel's handwriting.

"This whole month, we've only ever spent time in either Stardust or Okaeri. I think we should get a little more comfortable than spending time in your workplace, so... Why not start with your home in Japan? Your sister was kind enough to tell me the address earlier," Mina explained.

"A-Ah... So desu ne..." I replied.

Mina slipped the paper back into her bag, and smiled her gummy smile as she looked at me.

"Are you gonna invite me in?" she inquired.
"E–Eh? B–But..." I stammered. Mina didn't wait for my response. Instead, she giggled, and grabbed my wrist.
"I'll just invite myself, then! Come on!" she pulled me.
"W–Wait! Minari!"

She didn't listen to me, instead she pulled me into my lawn, dragging me up to the front door. Left with no choice, I fished out my keys from inside my bag and inserted the right one into the lock. Before turning it open, I looked at her.

"M–Mina... It's... It's nothing special, you know..." I tried, but she only chuckled.

"I'm not expecting anything," she said, "I just... Wanted to see what my friend's house looked like! I'll bring you to my place later when we go back to Korea."

"W–Well... Okay then..." I muttered.

I opened the front door for her, and she walked into my place, looking just as mesmerized as she was the entire time we spent walking around Kabuki-cho tonight. It was really nothing special, no expensive furniture, no elegant art pieces adorning the walls, just... A normal, two-storied house in Japan. It was more to the cluttered side, to be honest.

"I... Uh... Sorry for the mess. Rachel and I didn't have the time to clean up this weekend when we came here... And... A–And she's staying at Uehara's tonight as well, so...," I rambled. Mina giggled.
"That's alright... You weren't expecting any visitors either, right?" Mina said. I nodded as fast as I could.
"H–Hai! You're... Y–You're right. Gosh... I should've invited you here, shouldn't I? Why didn't I think about it," I lamented, but Mina smiled and shook her head.
"Daijoubu-desu, Tsuki-kun..." she said, "And... To be honest, this house feels... Homey. I like it."

I could clearly hear her sincerity in those words... And this made me smile.

"Well... P–Please... Make yourself comfortable," I gestured to the living room, "Would you like something to drink? Tea, maybe? We've... I think we've had enough alcohol in Okaeri."
"Absolutely," Mina nodded, "Tea sounds nice."

I nodded and walked to the kitchen after directing her to the living room. I quickly prepared hot genmaicha tea for the both of us, but as I waited for the water to boil, I stole a glance at Mina in the living room. She was currently looking at the many framed photos of Rachel and I in the living room, that soft, slight smile on her face still clearly evident. A smile curved up on my lips. She was such an angel...

And I don't deserve her.

The whistling of the kettle brought me back to reality. I sighed, and poured the steaming hot water into the teapot, before placing the teapot onto a tray together with two tea cups. I walked back towards the living room, and Mina turned around as she heard my footsteps. She lifted a framed photo of Rachel and I with our parents, from back when we were still living in Kansai.

"You two looked cute when you were younger," she smiled. I chuckled.
"Are you saying that we don't look as cute now?" I joked. Mina laughed.
"No, no... It's just..." she muttered, "... Damn... I have to say that you two look like each other! People wouldn't know that she's adopted."
"Yeah... For an Indonesian girl, Rachel sure does have a Japanese look," I admitted. Mina nodded.
"Mm..." she hummed, placing the photo back onto the shelf.

She joined me at the table, and I poured some tea into her teacup, before offering it to her. Mina accepted gracefully, and she blew into the cup a few times before sipping it slowly.

"It's nice..." she commented.
"I know right. I think Rachel has this in Stardust too," I said, thinking that she was referring to the tea, but Mina shook her head.
"No... I mean... This place... Your home..." she muttered.

Mina flung her eyes around the room, and that same soft smile reappeared on her beautiful face. I simply stared at her in awe. I was never religious, but Mina was a devout Catholic, just like Chaeyoung and Yori. Maybe... If I was as religious as her... I'd say that meeting her again, befriending her again, being this close to her again years after what happened in highschool... Was divine intervention.

"Tsuki-kun..." she suddenly called me.
"Hm?" I hummed as I sipped my tea.

Mina placed her cup on the table, but she continued staring at it, fiddling with her thumbs as she did so. I stared at her, wondering why she was calling my name. She must have had something in her mind.

"I... Actually... There's something I wanted to tell you..." she started.
"What is it, Minari?" I asked.

She pursed her lips, as if choosing the right words to say. I placed my tea cup and brought my full attention to her. For some reason, I felt my heart palpitating a little. Mina took a deep breath, and she started speaking.

"I'm... I'm thankful that I get to meet you again... After high school... And... And I'm thankful that... I was given the chance to get to know you better... This time around," she said slowly.
"Likewise, Mina," I nodded slowly, before chuckling awkwardly, "... And... I'm glad that we get to know each other better now, because... I don't feel like you'd like being around... You know... The old me."

Mina smiled and nodded, but she was still staring at her cup, not looking at me.

"Yeah... I was pleasantly surprised when I met you last month... You've completely changed... It felt like I was meeting a different person," she continued. "... And I mean it in a good way."

I stared at her, and although a smile curved up on my face... My heart was breaking. If only I had controlled myself better. If only I was who I am right now from the start... Maybe I'd have a chance to be with this angel speaking to me right now.

"All... Thanks to you..." I said. Mina chuckled, and this time, she looked up at me.
"I never intended that, you know..." she told me, "... I never wanted to break your heart. I was... I've told you I declined your offer because... I was going to Osaka with my mom."

I chuckled and nodded.

"I know, I know... You've told me that many times this past month," I sniggered. She chuckled with me.
"Y–Yeah... I... I just don't want you to get the wrong idea. It wasn't like... I hated you or... You know..." she muttered.
"I know..." I assured her.

We both chuckled awkwardly, both of us lifting our teacups and sipping from it to hide our flustered faces from each other. Stil, Mina continued speaking.

"I guess... I've told you a lot about me this past month. I... I've told you about my life as a Twice member, I've... I've told you about Ansel, and... About what happened last year and earlier this year," she said. "I'm sure Rachel and Dara have told you about a lot of things as well... About the IPG... About Park Manse..."

I nodded slowly, not sure where this conversation was heading.

"Yeah... I'm... Honestly I still can't imagine how you could cope with all of that... With... With Ansel's... With the uh..." I trailed off.
"With his death... With the heartbreak..." she completed my words softly, and she nodded, "Yeah... Me too... Honestly..."

We fell silent again, we sipped our tea again. I stole a glance at the girl sitting across the table from me, and I could see that she still had something to say. She bit her lips, and she continued.

"Maybe I was fortunate that I had time to say goodbye to him before he... Passed away. Tzuyu had it a little more difficult, because Chuyoung-oppa was suddenly taken from her just like that..." she recounted. I nodded.
"... Luckily she had Nayeon-san," I smiled. Mina nodded.
"Luckily she had all of us..." she mused. "Luckily I had all of them too..."

I smiled. Twice's friendship and sisterhood was truly one in a million. Tzuyu and Mina were lucky to have the girls with them in their darkest moments, but I sensed that this was not the topic that Mina wanted to talk about tonight, and she proved me right by continuing.

"I had them to lift me up... I had them to hold my hand... But... Honestly... For the entire month of January... There was still something in my heart that bothered me. I'd buried my sadness and despair deep within me, trying to forget about it... But I knew it was there..." she muttered.

I didn't say anything. Was she going to tell me that she was still feeling that sadness and heartbreak she felt after Ansel's death every now and then, even now? If that was the case... Then I might have interpreted our closeness wrongly, then I might have caught the wrong signals... But that was okay. I would be ready to be the one who'd support her, the one who'd walk with her. I'd be ready to be her friend in her journey to recovery.

"... That was... Until I met you... Last month," Mina continued.

She looked straight into my eyes. My eyes widened. Hang on...

"Ever since I met you... Ever since I knew you... I've been at peace with myself again. I've been feeling... The warmth... That was gone the moment Ansel passed away. Ever since I met you... I... I feel alive again, Tsuki-kun..." she said sincerely.

Oh no... No... Please...

"... Spending time with you in Stardust... Made me feel whole again," Mina continued, "And... I think... There's only one explanation why I feel that way..."

Please, Mina... Don't...

"I've been trying to hide my feelings, because I thought... Maybe... I should have kept this to myself a little longer. Maybe I should've waited until I knew you better... But... I'd be lying if I say that I haven't been spending my days... Thinking about you. I... Think... I'll just take my chance here and... And tell you... Tsuki-kun... I..." Mina rambled.

She bit her lips, and I could see her eyes glazing with tears. I wanted to stop her, I wanted to stop her from saying the words that I've been wanting to tell her myself for as long as I could remember, from our high school days, from all those years I could only watch her on screen, from the moment I saw her in Okaeri last month, from the days I spent with her in Stardust. I wanted to just cut her off... But I couldn't. I could only stare at her with a gaping mouth.

"Tsuki-kun... I think... I'm falling for you..." Mina said. "I think... I love you... And... I want to be with you..."

Words failed me. I didn't know how to react. My glasses were completely fogging up, my heart was punching my chest. Mina was still staring at me, as if waiting for my response. I should have responded. I should have told her that I loved her too, because that's the truth. She was my dream girl, she was my everything, and hearing those words from her was a dream come true, but...

"M–Mina... I... I'm... I'm not sure..." I stammered.

Mina cocked her head slowly.

"I don't... Quite follow..." she muttered.
"I'm... I–I'm not sure if... I–If I'm... The right... Man... For you..." I admitted.

Mina stared at me silently, as if trying to read my face. Slowly, she bit her lips, her eyes still locked on my face.

"W–Why... Why did you say that?" she whispered, and the trembling in her voice broke my heart.
"I–I.... There's... T–There's... Many reasons... I suppose... Things... I did in the past... Things... I'm not proud of..." I squeaked, and I noticed that my voice was cracking.

I looked down, not daring to see the disappointment in her face. Way to go, Tsuki. You've just broken her heart. What were you thinking? Was this some sort of misplaced sense of righteousness that prevented me from accepting her love, the love I so desperately longed for all these years? Why couldn't you just lie to her? Why did you have to be such a self-righteous bastard?

"But... You've changed..." I heard her whispering, "I don't care about what you did in the past... I don't care about your life as a gangster. I... I've forgotten all about that. You're a new person..."
"No..." I shook my head, still staring at the table, "I'm... I've... I've so desperately tried to be a better person, to change my ways... But... But it's clear that... T–That I'm not... I'm not a good man, Minari..."
"What... Are you talking about?" I heard Mina whisper, sounding confused.

I tried so hard to hold back my tears, but I couldn't. I felt so dirty, so remorseful. This felt like that day in our high school's lockers all over again, when I asked her to go out with me on Valentine's Day, and she rejected me, only this time... It was me who rejected her.

"I'm... I've... I'm still... I'm still... I'm still doing things... That... T–That I'm not proud of..." I sobbed.
"I... Don't understand..." Mina muttered, and I thought she sounded desperate for an explanation. "Please... Tell me..."

I bit my lips. I had no choice but to tell her.

"Mina... I saw... I saw how you looked at Chaeyoung and Yori this afternoon... How you said they're only 'fully married' after they're blessed in the church today, even... Even after they registered their marriage earlier this year, even after Chaeyoung got pregnant. I... Y–You deserve that kind of love, Mina, that kind of marriage..." I began.

Mina went silent, so I decided to continue.

"Mina... I love you too... I've loved you from the moment I saw you in school, and I love you even now, all these years later. But... You deserve a man who'll love you like Yori loves Chaeyoung. A man who has kept his purity intact only for you... A man who has no other women in his life other than you. And... A–And I'm... I'm... I–I'm not... I'm not a saint, I'm... I–I'm not as pure... As you might think I am. I–I'm... I'm just not the guy you deserve. You deserve better..."

It felt like a lump was stuck in my throat. Tears were flowing down my cheeks, but I didn't care. Her silence was killing me. I was hoping she'd say something by this point, but she didn't even let out a peep. I decided to just let it all out. I didn't have the heart to hide anything else from her right now.

"Mina... I–I'm... I've... I–I've slept with... M–Many girls... I... I used to rape girls for fun during my gangster life, but... B–But... But even after I... Even after you... I... I–I still slept with... A–A few girls... I–Including... Including... U–Uehara... And..." I trailed off.

... And Rachel. But... How could I tell her this? Sure, she knew that Rachel was adopted, that we were not in any way related, but... Wouldn't she despise me if I told her that I've been having sex with Rachel? Wouldn't she be disgusted at me? Wouldn't she leave me?

Or maybe... Maybe this was what's best for us. I couldn't stay as her friend after this. It would be better for her to just cut all contact with me. It would be better for me to just admire her from afar, like I had done for so many years before last month. Maybe meeting her was not a miracle after all, maybe it was only God's way to give me a chance to own up for my sins, and be a better man, even if that meant I would lose Mina forever. Maybe... This was my destiny.

Mina was still silent. That was good. With that thought, I took a deep breath... And decided to just come clean.

"... A–And..."
"And Rachel?"

Her words shocked me. I looked up, expecting to see a disgusted looking Mina, a tearful Mina, a horrified looking Mina... But instead, I was met with... A smiling, beaming Mina?

"W–What?" I stammered. Mina's gummy smile became even wider.
"You slept with Uehara and Rachel, right?" she asked.

Completely bewildered... I nodded.

"Y–Yes... I... I–I... I slept with Rachel. F–F–Forgive me, Mina... I–It's... It's... I–It's disgusting, I know..." I rambled, but Mina shook her head.
"No... It isn't," she interjected, still smiling wide, "... That's exactly what I wanted to hear."

Before I could register what her words meant in my brain, Mina reached for my hand and grasped it. In a swift motion, she pulled me towards her...

And she kissed me.

I was still confused, I was still utterly dumbfounded. How could she be happy with the fact that I had slept with Uehara, and even worse, with Rachel, my own sister? Why did Mina say that that's exactly what she wanted to hear? A million questions filled my mind... And yet... As her thin lips enveloped mine, as her breath mixed in with mine, as her soft, smooth hands caressed my cheeks with love... Slowly but surely, all of those questions were gone.

"You're confused..." Mina whispered as we separated. I nodded slowly.
"T–Totally..." I admitted. "I... I'm not even sure if this is real..."

Mina giggled. She pecked my lips again, and she smiled her gummy smile at me as she stood up from her chair, sitting on the table right in front of me instead.

"Tsuki... Ever since I met you again last month, I've been feeling the warmth I only felt when I'm in love. I've moved on from Ansel, and I've given myself a chance to love again... And I've decided that that person is you. I knew I wanted to be with you, but... There was one thing that I needed to be sure of before that," she began.

"After all that happened between Ansel and I, I wanted my next boyfriend to be truthful. I don't want him to hide anything from me, as I won't hide anything from him either. I want to know everything about him... About you... And although we've told each other about a lot of things, there's something I felt you haven't told me yet: Your relationship with Rachel," she continued.

Mina stared into my eyes, the smile never leaving her face.

"I've always felt that there's a sexual tension between you and Rachel, and this weekend I felt the same tension between you and Uehara as well. I didn't mind that, but I wanted you to tell me up front. So... I decided to give you a little test," she said.
"A–A test?" I stammered. Mina chuckled.
"Yes. A test," she nodded, "I... I planned to confess to you, which I did, and I thought I'd judge you based on your reaction. If you'd just accept me as your girlfriend happily without telling me anything, then as much as I would break my heart... I would leave you, because you wouldn't be truthful to me."

My eyes widened in surprise. Mina giggled and leaned over to me, placing her arms on my shoulders as she stared deeply into my eyes.

"But you, Mizu Tsuki... Although you confessed your feelings as well... Instead of straight-up grabbing your chance to be with me... You rejected me, on the grounds that I deserve someone better, someone pure, someone who'd keep his purity only for me. You confessed that you've slept with many girls... Including Uehara and Rachel..." she smiled.

"I–I–Isn't... Isn't that... Bad?" I stuttered. Mina shook her head.
"Not at all. In fact, it's good. It's so good," she grinned, "... That means you're honest... That means you're not afraid to tell me the truth..."

She brought her face closer.

"And... That tells me... That you're the one for me..." she whispered.

With that, she kissed me again. This time, I felt my defenses crumbling. Mina's warmth started engulfing my body, and before I could stop myself, I traced my hands up, holding her in an embrace, pulling her to sit on my lap. My heart started melting, the sadness and fear I felt earlier replaced with happiness, with joy, with love. I had made the right decision... And that decision gave me her. Still, I had questions, so I pulled back gently.

"Did you... Did you actually ask them?" I asked. Mina chuckled.
"I did. When you were flustered after Rachel played with Uehara's boobs and ran to the storage room," she told me. My glasses fogged up.
"W–W–What did they say?" I asked. Mina shrugged.
"Uehara was afraid that I would be angry, but... Rachel knew exactly what I was doing. She knew that I was testing you. Long story short... Yeah, they told me they've had sex with you..." she giggled, before adding in a whisper, ".... And... They told me about..."

Without warning, Mina's hand reached down, caressing my crotch. I jolted up, and my cock shot up in an instant. Mina's eyes widened as she felt... My manhood.

"W–What... What the fuck... I–Is... Is this...?" she stammered, her hand slowly measured the length of my cock.
"W–Well... I–I... I... I–I'm uh..." I stuttered, not knowing what to say.
"S–Shit... Shit... They weren't exaggerating, were they?" Mina muttered.

Mina's eyes fell down, and she traced my cock all the way to my thigh. I wasn't fully erect yet, but even without having a full boner, my cock was still... Exceptionally big. I could sense the curiosity in her eyes, and her touches encouraged me to... Show off. But... There was one last thing in my mind.

"W–Wait, Mina..." I stopped her.
"I want to see..." she told me naughtily. I chuckled, but I had to ask.
"One... One last thing before that..." I said.
"What is it?" Mina giggled.

I bit my lips.

"Mina, but... B–But... About what I said. That... T–That you deserve a man like Yori who loves Chaeng wholly. You're a devout Catholic. Surely you've kept yourself pure and..."

Mina's finger on my lips stopped me from talking. She giggled as she looked into my eyes.

"Whatever image you might have inside your head about a devout Catholic girl... I'm nothing like that..." she whispered.
"W–What?" I stammered.

Mina smirked, and suddenly, I felt like I was being straddled by a different person.

"Tsuki-kun... I lost my virginity shortly after I debuted with Twice. I've slept with a few men... I've slept with a few girls as well, including Nayeon-unnie... And Chaeyoung..." she told me.

My mouth gaped open. What... What the fuck?

"In case you still didn't get it... I've slept with Ansel as well... And yes... He's got a big black cock..." she purred, looking down towards my crotch, "... Although I don't think he's... As big as this..."

My entire body shook. My cock was getting harder and harder by the second, and all Mina did was speak to me.

"... Regarding Yori and Chaeng... Maybe it's my mistake not telling you the details. They registered their marriage in February, just last month, and Chaeng is three months pregnant. That means they've had sex before that... Yori... Have impregnated Chaeyoung long before they got married," she told me.

Shit. Shit! My mind was scrambled. I was in shock. So... So Chaeyoung and Yori didn't keep themselves pure until after they got married? What... What the fuck was I thinking all these time? Not waiting for my response, Mina leaned in to whisper directly to my ear.

"And... Let me tell you this: They love threesomes, especially Chaeng. They've done it with Nayeon-unnie... They've done it with Dahyun... And just last night, before their wedding..." she whispered, "... They did it with me."

I swear I could hear the fabric of my pants tearing a little when I heard Mina say that last sentence. My mind went places. Images of Mina, Chaeyoung, and Yori engaging in a nasty threesome started filling my mind. My cock went rock hard in an instant, and Mina felt this too. She bit her lips as she stared into my eyes, and she decided to tease me even further.

"So you see, Tsuki-kun... I'm not the pure virgin angel you've always imagined me to be. I've enjoyed Ansel's big black cock drilling my holes..." she purred.
"M–M–Mina..." I stammered.
"I enjoyed my brother-in-law's cock pounding me just a few hours before he married my sister..." she growled, her fingers tip-toeing on my crotch.
"M–M–Mina... S–Shit..." I moaned.
"... For you to fuck... That busty, curvy bartender... And your smokin' hot sister... That's nothing..." she hissed, her other hand caressing my chest.
"O–Oh... Mina..." I trembled. Mina smirked.
"You see, Tsuki... I'm just as naughty as you..."

She pecked my neck slowly, sultrily. My body started shaking.

"... And that is why... I love you..." she concluded. "... We're made... For each other."

That did it. My animal instinct kicked in. I wrapped my arms around her body, and I laid her on the table. Mina's eyes were filled with victorious glee as she wrapped her legs around my lower back, her smile beckoning me to get down on her. I stooped forward, and I planted my lips on hers, kissing her torridly, lovingly, willingly... Now without any hint of reservation or doubt. Like she said, she was made for me. She was just as naughty as I was... And I loved her.

"Mina... I love you..." I whispered as we pulled apart. "I promise to... Always be honest with you."
"I love you too, Tsuki... And I promise to always be honest with you as well..." she breathed. "I'm so happy... That I've found you..."
"Me too..." I chuckled, "I'm... I–I'm the luckiest man in the world..."

Mina smiled and nodded, caressing my cheeks lovingly. She kissed me again, but after a while, she looked into my eyes, and with a wicked grin, she told me...

"Now... Show me..."

I nodded, although my heart was still punching my chest. I straightened myself up, and I slowly unbuckled my pants, letting it drop down to the floor. Mina's lips parted as she saw the bulge in my boxer that was slithering down to my left thigh. She sat up, her eyes never leaving the bulge.

"H–Holy... S–Shit..." she stammered. I chuckled nervously.
"I–Isn't... I–Isn't Ansel... Bigger? I mean... He's black..." I mumbled.

To my surprise, Mina shook her head slowly.

"N–No... I don't think he is... Y–You're... I think you're significantly bigger than him..." she sighed, before looking at me, "M–May... May I?"

I nodded, and I watched her hands reaching up, pulling my boxer down slowly, almost hesitantly. As soon as the fabric slipped down, my cock sprung out, swinging wildly in the air. Mina squealed in shock as she saw it.

"H–H–How big... H–How big?" she stammered her question, her eyes darting up to my face.
"I uh... I–I... I think it's... A–Around... Thirty... F–Five centimeters?" I squeaked. Mina let out a tremulous whimper.
"O–O–Oh... M–My God..." she sighed.

Still looking shocked, Mina slipped down to kneel in front of me. Slowly, her hands reached up, touching my cock gently. I jolted, but I didn't say anything, trying to keep my cool. I could never imagine the scene that was unfolding in front of me right now, not even in my wildest dreams. Myoui Sharon Mina... Was touching my cock?

Slowly, gently, Mina wrapped her palms on my shaft. I couldn't stop myself, and my cock twitched wildly, smacking Mina square on the face. She squealed again as she closed her eyes. I panicked.

"M–Minari! G–Gomen-ne! I–I..."
"Daijoubu..." she giggled, "... I... Like... Big cocks..."

Her words sent jolts upon jolts of pleasure up into my brain. Or was it her hands? I couldn't tell for sure. She giggled seeing my reaction, and as I looked at her, I saw that the initial shock had left her. She bit her lips... And she started jerking me off gently.

"Holy shit... This... T–This is the biggest cock ever..." she muttered. "And... You fucked Rachel and Uehara with this? No wonder they're hooked..."
"W–Well... W–Well I..." I stammered. Mina chuckled as she looked up.
"Tsuki-kun... Tell me something. Those girls who bullied me back in high school... Did you...?" she asked.

I bit my lips. Should I tell her? I should, shouldn't I? We've promised to be honest to each other.

"I... I did..." I said. Mina nodded.
"I guess... That's why they couldn't walk properly after that, huh?" she commented.
"W–Well..." I muttered.
"Don't worry... It's all in the past..." she said.

With that, she increased her speed. I grabbed the edges of the table to steady myself, because her smooth palms simply felt too good around my shaft. I looked down, and I saw that the tip of my cock was centimeters away from her face, from her lips. Mina was staring at my cock, and I could sense the conflict in her mind.

"M–Mina... D–Do you... Maybe...?" I stuttered. She grinned.
"May I?" she asked. I nodded.
"Y–Yes, but... You don't have to force yourself, you know... If... If it doesn't fit, then... It's okay..." I told her.

Somehow, my words made Mina laugh, but she shrugged nonetheless.

"Only one way to find out..." she whispered.

Mina opened her mouth as wide as she could, and she brought my cock into her mouth. I closed my eyes as I felt her lips wrapping around my cock head, her warm tongue resting beneath my shaft... I decided to help her by pushing my hips forward... And I could hear her gagging.

"I–It's alright, don't force yourself!" I told her, quickly retracting my cock, but Mina shook her head.
"Rachel and Uehara... Can fit the entire length, right?" she asked me.
"I–I... Y–Yeah... They do. But... B–But it's after a few tries..." I told her honestly. Mina nodded.
"Then let's try again," she said determinedly.
"You sure?" I asked her. She nodded.
"Let's try again," she repeated. "Maybe... With you sitting down now?"

I nodded, sitting down on the chair. Mina straightened herself, bringing my cock close to her face. She gave my shaft a few slow, long licks with her tongue, lathering it with her saliva, before opening her mouth again and inserting my cock into her.

"M–Mmh... M–Mina..." I moaned.

She furrowed her brows, and she pressed her face downwards. My cock started disappearing into her mouth... A quarter... Half of it... Three quarters. Mina's face was contorting, and I was just about to tell her to stop and not force herself, but she pushed her face even stronger down... And I was balls deep inside her.

"F–F–FUCK! M–Mina!" I exclaimed.

I couldn't even begin to describe the sensation I felt. Her mouth, no... Her throat felt so wet, so warm, so moist. That, coupled with the sight of Mina's reddened, contorted face as she kept the entire length of my cock inside her, made me start to lose my mind. After what felt like a minute, Mina pulled her head up, but when she reached the halfway point, she slammed her face back down, and with that, she started blowing me.

"H–H–Holy shit! M–Mina! M–Minari! O–Oh... G–G–God! M–Mmh!"

The squelching, gagging, and choking sounds Mina made filled the air. She was blowing me like there was no tomorrow, like she had never blown a cock before. I grabbed her head with both hands, following the rhythm of her head bobbing up and down my crotch.

"G–Glrgh! G–Glrkh! S–Sllrgph... Mmghh... Hgghh... Gl–Grlrghh... Nnggh!" Mina blew me noisily.
"S–Shit! S–Shit... M–Minari... S–S–Shit..." I moaned.

I watched her slobbering my cock with a gaping mouth, never releasing the top half of my cock from her mouth the entire time. In fact, more often than not, she was gagging and gurgling and choking at the base of my cock, taking in the entire length of me like it was nothing. Even Uehara and Rachel couldn't last this long, they would stop to catch their breath after just several pumps, but this girl... This girl continued to bob her head on my cock, letting me fuck her face roughly... And I didn't even move a muscle. Instead, my muscles were tightening. I was reaching.

"M–Mina... M–Mina... M–Mmh... I–I... I think I..." I stammered, my body going more and more stiff.
"Nggh! Glrgh! Ggghk... Mmghgh!" she tried to speak with her my cock still stuffed on her face.
"F–Fuck... M–Mina... M–Mina! Mina... I–I..."
"G–Rlggh! Gnngh! Mnggh... Nggh!" she gagged.
"S–Shit... S–Shit! M–Mina! MINA... I–I... I'm..."
"Ggglgh... Sllrp.. Ngghh..."
"F–Fuck... FUCK! M–MINA... M–M–M–MINA!"

I grabbed her head, forcing it down to my crotch. I felt the tip of my cock nestling in the base of her neck, and with that... I exploded.

"F–F–FUUUCK! M–MINA! O–OH! O–Oh... O–OH GOD!"

I kept cumming, and cumming, and cumming, and soon the sheer force of my ejaculation pushed Mina away from my still spurting cock. My hot semen started splattering all over her head, her face, her hair, her neck, her chest. It felt like I had never cummed before, until I stopped.

"O–Oh... Oh... G–God... G–God..." I rambled, panting hard for breath.

Mina gulped a few times, her eyes were closed, her eyelids shut by two of my shots, but she was grinning from ear to ear. She chuckled and wiped the cum out of her face, before proceeding to grab my still rock hard cock and used it to scoop the excess cum out of her face, before sucking it clean. I watched her with a gaping mouth, never expecting that the sweet, gentle, and soft Myoui Mina could be this... Hot.

"Damn... You came so much..." she muttered.
"W–Well... I–I... It was... N–Nobody has ever... B–Blew me like that..." I told her. She giggled.
"To be honest... I've never blown a cock this big..." she sighed, "Fuck... It's so big..."

She rested her head on my crotch, absent-mindedly slapping my cock on her cheek. I awkwardly caressed her hair, my brain fried, unable to think of what to do next after such an explosive blowjob.

"Well... Let's continue, shall we? I see that your... Rocket is still... Ready to go..." Mina chuckled after a while.
"O–Oh? Y–Yes... Right..." I stammered, before asking, "W–What do you... Want to do next?"

Mina laughed. She picked herself up from the floor, and she slowly straddled me, looking deep into my eyes.

"Oh I don't know... Usually boys would be... Very interested in one part of me..." she said.
"O–One part?" I asked. Mina laughed even louder.
"Tsuki-kun! Don't tell me you haven't been... Gawking at one particular part of me?" she teased.
"N–No... I... I tried not to gawk at all, you see... It... It would be disrespectful, don't you think?" I told her sincerely.

Mina giggled, and she leaned forward to kiss me warmly.

"That's one of the reasons I love you..." she whispered.
"I was... Just trying to be respectful to you..." I smiled. She nodded.
"And I thank you for that..." she muttered.

Suddenly, she grabbed my hands, and placed them on her... HOLY SHIT! Her ass!

"M–M–Minari?" I stammered. She smirked.
"... But don't tell me... You haven't noticed that... I have the biggest... And the most delicious cake in Twice?" she purred.

I mean... Of course I noticed that. There was a clear difference between Mina and Tzuyu, the two with the biggest asses in Twice, and Sana, Momo, and Dahyun, the following members on that list, and... Even between her and Tzuyu, Mina's ass was... Simply exceptional. Of course I noticed her assets... But...

"L–Like I said... I tried not to gawk..." I clarified. Mina giggled and smacked my shoulder.
"Oh, Tsuki..." she grinned, "Well... You don't need to gawk secretly anymore now..."

She stood up, and slowly walked over to the sofas. I watched her put a little more sway to her hips, making her big butt look even more tempting. To my surprise, she started unbuckling her pants as she walked, and she continued swaying her hips as her pants fell down to the floor, making me gape my mouth as I saw her booty only covered in a sheer, white panty.

"Come here, Tsuki-kun..." she beckoned me.

Enchanted, I stood up, walking over to the sofas with her. Mina proned herself on the floor, perking her big booty up, and... HOLY SHIT she started twerking!

"M–M–Mina..." I sighed tremulously.
"Do you like... What you're seeing, Tsuki-kun?" she smirked.
"Y–Y–Yes... So much..." I nodded rapidly.
"Well, don't just stand there! Come and enjoy it! They're yours now..." Mina said.

My breath hitched up as I heard her say those words. I gulped nervously, and I knelt myself behind her. My cock brushed against her meaty thighs, and she bit her lips sexily as she kept staring at me. I looked at her, unsure of what to do, and she smiled.

"Knead it... Spank it... Eat it... Put your cock in between the cheeks... Do whatever you like, Tsuki-kun..." she instructed me. "Like I said... My booty is yours..."
"O–Okay..." I muttered.

I decided to start by grabbing her butt cheeks. I watched how her meaty flesh spilled out in between my fingers, and this encouraged me to start kneading her butt. The softness, firmness, smoothness, and fullness of her butt cheeks overtook me, and my cock started twitching wildly.

"O–Oh God... Minari..." I muttered.
"Do you... Like it... Tsuki-kun?" she asked me.
"Y–Yes... S–So... Damn... Big... And Juicy..." I breathed.
"Mhm..." she hummed, "Spank me, Tsuki..."
"Y–Yes..."

I spanked her once.

"Ahn!"

I spanked her twice.

"N–Nyah~!"

I spanked her three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine times, and Mina's moans got louder and louder every time my palm hit her butt cheeks. Red hand marks started appearing on her milky skin, and she looked totally elated.

"M–Mmhh... Tsuki..." she moaned airily. "I love it... I–I fucking love it..."

I couldn't help it. I couldn't stop myself. Without warning, I slipped my cock into her panty in between her butt cheeks, I pressed her meaty butt cheeks to the middle to pin my cock, and I started grinding my hips onto her. Mina jolted and giggled, and she turned her head to the side. I leaned forward to kiss her.

"Y–Yes... That's it... T–That's it..." Mina encouraged me.
"M–Mina... S–So.... G–Good..." I moaned.
"F–Fuck... It feels like... A–An elephant's trunk is... Is in between my butt cheeks right now..." she sighed. I chuckled and pecked her cheek.
"M–Mmh... W–Well... D–Do you... Want this elephant's trunk... To... Be inside your... Asshole instead?" I whispered.

To my surprise, Mina went silent. Alarmed, I stopped grinding, and I looked at her. I saw the conflict in her face.

"T–Tsuki-kun... Gomen-ne... But... You see... All the boys that've been with me... They've all tried to do anal sex with me, but... For some reason... I could never do it..." she said.
"O–Oh? Do you... Find it painful?" I asked her. She shook her head slowly.
"I don't know, to be honest, because no one has ever been able to penetrate me from behind..." she said, before chuckling, "Chaeng said last night that maybe it's because my ass is too big and my asshole is too tight..."

I chuckled and kissed her lips warmly, but I retracted my cock from her ass. She bit her lips as she turned around and rested her body on the sofa, staring at me.

"It's alright, Minari..." I smiled.
"Gomen-ne..." she muttered. "You must have really wanted to try it... I wanted to try it too, to be honest..."
"Daijoubu, Mina... I... Don't want to hurt you..." I told her.

She smiled and nodded, and she beckoned me to lay myself on her. I smiled as I kissed her sweet lips again, ready to align my cock into her pussy, which seemed ready to accept me, but I felt that Mina still had something in her mind.

"What is it?" I asked her. She bit her lips and giggled.
"You know what, Tsuki..." she muttered, "Why don't we... Give it another try? If it doesn't work, it's okay... But... What if..."
"What if it works?" I smiled. She nodded.
"Shall we?" she asked. I chuckled and pecked her lips.
"I'll do anything you want..." I said.

Nodding, Mina took off her panty and turned herself around again, proning herself in a doggy style position. I positioned my cock in between her butt cheeks again, thinking how I should do this. My cock was fully coated with Mina's saliva and my own cum, but Mina's asshole was still dry. I decided to spit on it, before using my thumb to rub my spit in. Still, her asshole looked extremely tight, so maybe... I should do something more. Something like...

"T–Tsuki... W–What... A–Ah! N–Nggh!" Mina moaned.

I decided to stick my tongue into her asshole. Chaeyoung was right. Mina's asshole was too tight. This was even tighter than Rachel's ass the first time I analled her, and up to now she was the tightest. It felt like my tongue was being sucked inside by a vacuum, but this was exactly what I wanted to do. I let my saliva drench her asshole, both the surface and inside of it, giving it lubrication, but... I had to admit I got carried away a little. I started eating Mina's delicious ass as well.

"Ng–Nggh! Y–Yes! T–Tsuki... N–Nnngh!" Mina screamed.

I slobbered her asshole, making sure that there was an excess of saliva coming into her rectum and lathering her tight asshole. I decided to up the ante, using my thumbs to spread her asshole open, readying it to receive my cock. Mina started convulsing, her moans started going incoherent. I felt her pussy juice start dripping out of her exposed pussy, wetting my chin and my neck. I continued.

"M–Mmgh... Nnggh..." I hummed as I slobbered her asshole.
"A–Ahn! A–Ahh... Y–Yes... Yes! T–Tsuki... T–Tsuki... I–I'm... I–I... Mmh! I–I'm... C–CUMMING!" Mina squealed.

And cum she did. She wasn't blasting around like Rachel, nor was she spilling her juice like Uehara. She was... Somewhere in the middle. Her toes curled inward, and her pussy juice started gushing, mildly at first, then stronger and stronger.

"M–Mmh... M–Mmmh... N–Nngh..." Mina's body twitched as she slumped back to the sofa.
"I–I... I think you're ready..." I said, judging from her twitching asshole.
"J–Just... Just put it in... I–I... I can't take it any longer..." she whispered.

I nodded, and I aligned my cock with her now wet asshole. I used my thumbs to stretch her asshole as wide as I could, before slowly, gently, I started pushing in.

"Let me know... If it hurts, okay?" I warned her. She nodded.
"Put it in..." she sighed.

I pressed stronger. For the longest time, my head couldn't even penetrate her, just as she said, but... Mina didn't look like she was in pain. She was closing her eyes, she was biting her lips, her hands were gripping the sofa, but she looked expectant. I focused my energy around my pelvis muscles, and started pushing even stronger.

"M–M–Mmhh... N–Nngh..." Mina started straining.
"J–Just... Relax... Minari. Relax..." I told her. She nodded again.

I pressed even harder, my thumbs spreading her asshole even wider. Half of my tip managed to break through... Then the entire head. I spat on her asshole again, pushing harder again. One inch... Two inches... It was working.

"O–Ooh... O–Ooh!" Mina moaned.
"D–Does it hurt? A–Are you hurt?" I asked in concern, but she shook her head.
"N–No! No... J–Just... Just... P–Push!" she commanded me.

I obeyed her, and I grabbed her waist to pull her body towards me as I pushed my cock even deeper. Three, four, five, six inches. Almost half of my cock was inside her now. I pushed stronger, harder, with more intent. Seven... Eight... Holy shit. Holy shit it was working!

"N–NNGH... F–FUCK... FUCK... F–F–FUCK!" Mina screamed.
"I–It's... It's almost there... Almost there..." I told her.
"F–F–FUCK... S–SO... SO... FUCKING... BIG... T–TSUKI! Y–YOU'RE... A-–AH–AHH!" Mina yelled.

She screamed, and she came again. The force of her orgasm threw her body behind, and it made my cock slam deeper into her all of a sudden. I looked down. Her asshole was stretched to its limits... But my cock... Was fully inside her. All thirteen and a half inches of it.

"M–Mina... M–Mina I'm... I–I'm in..." I told her.

I looked up, and I found Mina's eyes and mouth gaping wide. She was screaming in a silent scream. Her tongue started loosening, her eyeballs rolling to the back of her skull.

"N–Nngh... N–NNGH! NNNNGGHH!!! NNNGGGAHH!!!" Mina shrieked.

And she came again, her body shaking greatly. Holy shit.

"M–Mina... A–Are you okay?" I asked her in concern.

It took her a long time to adjust to my shaft inside her, let alone to respond to me, but... I was there. I was fully inside her. Mina's hands slowly reached up, caressing my head behind her. Her breath was all over the place, her tongue was still loose... And finally she managed to speak again.

"F–F–Fuck... M–Me..." she stammered.
"A–Are you... S–Sure? Are you not in pain?" I made sure. She nodded.
"Y–Yes... I've... I–I've never felt... S–So... G–Good..." she struggled to speak.
"M–Mina..." I sighed.
"All... Those... Boys... Before... A–Ansel... They were... S–Simply... Not big enough..." she continued, "You... I'm... I... I need... Need you... To fuck... Fuck... Destroy... M–My ass... W–With your... Monster... Cock... Please... Tsuki..."

That did it. I pulled my cock halfway out, and I slammed my body back into her. Mina screamed at the top of her lungs, but she grabbed my forearms, and I started fucking her ass.

"N–NNGH! Y–YES! YES! YES! OH! OOH! OOH! O–OH! F–FUCK! T–TSUKI! Y–YES!" she screamed.
"F–Fuck... M–Mina... S–So tight... S–So... So tight!" I grunted.

The clapping sounds of her heavy and soft butt cheeks hitting my waist emanated in the air. I found myself unable to tear my vision away from the sight of her butt cheeks rippling as she twerked against my cock, the sight of my cock stretching her asshole to its limits, the muscled meat stick impaling and ramming her extremely tight asshole to its depths. Mina's rectum was the warmest, the most moist... It was the best.

"T–Tsuki... Tsuki... N–NNGH! T–Tsuki... TSUKI!" Mina called my name again and again.
"M–Mina... F–Fuck... M–Mina! M–MINA!" I echoed.

Mina let out another guttural scream, and she came again, and again, and again. I myself reached my summit a few minutes after that, but I kept my dick nestled inside her, not even thinking about stopping. I continued to ram her ass with all my might. I simply couldn't get enough of her, and Mina didn't seem to be bothered.

We continued fucking in the living room all through the night. I could faintly hear the clock striking one in between our moans, groans, and screams. Then I heard it striking two, then three... We've been doing this for almost three hours... And yet both of us showed no signs of stopping or even slowing down. I had lost count how many times I had cum inside her rectum, how many times she had gushed out her pussy juice while screaming loudly. Time and space seemed irrelevant at the moment.

"N–Nnggh... N–Nngh... M–Mmh... T–Tsuki... Y–Yes... Mgghh..." Mina's moans started getting incoherent.
"Mina... I–I'm... C–Cumming again..." I told her. She nodded weakly.
"Y–Yes... A–Again... Again... M–Mmh!" she agreed.
"F–FUCK... M–MINA..." I groaned.

And I exploded, filling her already filled rectum with my semen again and again for the nth time tonight. This time, I pulled out, not because I wanted to stop, but because I wanted to see my hot white liquid streaming out of her stretched asshole. Mina slumped forward, but her hips were still perked up. My cock was still hard, still hungry, still ready... But then, I heard the clock striking...

Wait... Five?

I snapped back to my senses. I looked up. I could see streaks of orange on the horizon. Holy shit! We were fucking each other for almost five hours already? It was morning already? We were crazy, weren't we?

"M–Mina... Shall we stop for a moment?" I asked her.

She was panting, coughing, gagging. Our bodies were drenched in sweat. Mina looked like she was only half-conscious, but I knew she was still fully awake. She rolled to her side, and she looked at me with her eyelids half-closing. Maybe we really should stop. I didn't want to hurt her.

"More..." she muttered.
"W–What?" I gasped.
"More... I–I... I want... More..." she repeated, sounding like she wasn't fully there.

Oh... Shit... Did I break Mina?

"M–Mina... We–We've been... We–We've been having sex for... Almost five hours..." I told her. She chuckled weakly.
"S–So?" she challenged me, "... M–More..."
"S–Shouldn't we... Rest?" I suggested.

Mina chuckled again and shook her head.

"Nah... I–I... I'll have time to... R–Rest... Soon..." she whispered, "I... I–I..."
"M–Mina... W–Won't your sisters look for you? M–Minsoo-san might be worried," I tried again, but Mina shook her head again.
"No... I... Gave our... Suite key to... T–Tzuyu..." she muttered.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Tzuyu?" I asked. She nodded.
"Mm... I... Last night... I told her to... Let Nayeon-unnie and Sangwoo-oppa enjoy their suite for themselves, and... I told her to... Invite... Jeonghoon..." she mumbled.
"W–W–What?" I stammered.

Mina giggled and closed her eyes. She rested her head on the sofa, looking exhausted.

"That's why... She looked so... Giddy last night..." she chuckled.
"B–But... But would... Jeonghoon agree to do it?" I asked. Mina grinned.
"B–Baby... If... Tzuyu wants... To be seductive... S–She can be... Devilishly seductive..." she told me. "Shit... I... I can't wait to hear... What happened between them..."

I gulped. Holy shit. Maybe Mina and I weren't the only couple in Twice who had their first sex tonight. But... Even if Tzuyu and Jeonghoon did it, surely they wouldn't bang each other like animals for five hours like we did, right? We were crazy.

"S–Still... I think we need to rest, Min–"

I looked up, and I found her snoring on the sofa. I couldn't stop myself from chuckling. As much as she wanted to continue... Mina was clearly tired, she was clearly spent. I was too, to be honest. My cock was still hard, but... It wasn't like we were going to be separated after this. We were going to spend every day together in Korea. We'd have many chances to enjoy each other's bodies.

Slowly, I stood up, and lifted Mina's sleeping body to the sofa. I walked to my room to take a blanket for her, and I returned to the living room to cover her naked body. A soft smile graced Mina's beautiful face as she snuggled to the sofa, still snoring lightly. I sat down on the carpeted floor right in front of her, staring at the sleeping beauty.

I still couldn't believe that she was my girlfriend now. The girl of my dreams... Was now with me in reality. I brushed stray hair out of her cum drenched face, and I gently kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Minari..." I whispered.

I didn't know if she could hear me or not... But she was smiling in peace. I smiled and stood up, stretching my aching body. I contemplated going to sleep, but I didn't feel sleepy. Instead, I felt thirsty, so I walked into the kitchen. I took a glass of water for myself and sat on the dining table. I decided to think about everything that happened in the past five hours.

Holy shit... I really just broke a record of having sex with a woman, didn't I? The longest sex I've had up to last night was with Rachel, when we banged each other for three hours. Mina clearly beat the record with five. Fuck, that was wild!

"Fuck... You should control yourself better, Mizu Tsuki..." I scolded myself.

I stayed sitting in silence in the kitchen for a while, drinking my glass of water calmly. I didn't know how long I'd been sitting there, when suddenly, I heard the front door opening, followed by footsteps.

Alerted, I realized that I was still naked, and I started to panic. I stood up and panickedly looked for something to cover myself up, but the next moment, I realized that the only one who had the key to my house other than myself was...

"Ohayou gozaimasu!" Rachel beamed as she stood at the kitchen's entrance.
"O–Oh... I–It's you..." I greeted her. She chuckled.
"Damn! Someone's successful last night, it seems?" she grinned.

I gave my sister the stink face and turned away, but I heard her squealing happily as she rushed to hug me from behind. I chuckled and turned to look at her, finding her smiling from ear to ear.

"Congrats, Oniichan! I'm so happy for you and Mina-nee! Finally!" she chirped. I smiled.
"Thanks..." I grinned, "I'm... I'm happy too..."

Rachel tip-toed to peck my cheek, before releasing her hug and walking around to stand in front of me.

"So... You told her that one of your hobbies is to bang Uehara and me senselessly with your monster cock?" she asked obscenely. I smacked her head.
"O–Oi! D–Don't put it that way!" I scolded her. She laughed.
"Oh come on! I mean... I know you wouldn't say it to her like that, but... Essentially I'm right, right?" she insisted.

I rolled my eyes.

"W–Well... Yeah... Kinda..." I admitted. Rachel beamed.
"Good! That way we can have foursomes!" she declared.
"RACHEL MIZU!" I gasped.

Rachel smirked as she eyed me sultrily.

"Don't tell me you haven't imagined it, Oniichan?" she teased.
"N–No! I–I... I haven't!" I lied. Rachel rolled her eyes.
"Oh come on... Didn't you promise her that you'll be honest with her?" she asked.
"That was with her! Not with you!" I glared, "Also... H–How did you know about that promise?"

Rachel shrugged.

"She told Uehara and I everything last night. Her condition for her to be your girlfriend is that you'd have to be totally honest with each other. And... Judging from how Mina-nee is sleeping soundly on the sofa, with her entire face still stained with your cum, and judging from how you're still walking around the house butt naked with your monster cock swinging all over the place... I deduced that you've made that promise to her!" Rachel explained at length.

I stared at her in bewilderment. I knew Rachel was smart, but... Since when did she become a detective like this? Maybe she'd spent too much time with Dara.

"You know what? Let's do it now!" she suddenly quipped.
"D–Do what now?" I asked in fear.
"Foursome!" she cheered, "Come! I'm horny!"

Rachel grabbed my shoulders and turned me around, before pushing me strongly back into the living room. To my absolute shock, I found Uehara there, sitting on the sofa right beside Mina. Mina's head was on her lap, and she was... HOLY SHIT SHE WAS BREASTFEEDING HER!

"Oh? Ohayou, Oniichan!" Uehara greeted me cutely.
"W–W–What are you doing?" I asked her.

Mina giggled as she released Uehara's nipple from her mouth.

"I must have fallen asleep, Tsuki-kun. Gomen-ne... But... I heard her entering the house and I woke up. Rachel went to find you, but... I remembered how I'm always refreshed after drinking Jihyo's milk, so... I asked Uehara-chan to give me some," she explained, showing me her gummy smile.
"Mm! Myoui-san drinks so much! She's a good baby!" Uehara praised her.
"Well, your milk is so delicious, Uehara-chan..." Mina said, before going back to suckling Uehara's giant breasts.

I watched Mina drinking milk from Uehara's tits in bewilderment. What... What the fuck was happening? Was I really seeing my girlfriend suckling milk from... From my childhood friend? Before I could think of what to do, I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from behind.

"Oniichan... Don't you want to drink Uehara's milk too?"

I turned, and found Rachel looking at me, and she was...

"H–HOLY SHIT RACHEL! W–WHY ARE YOU NAKED!?" I screamed. Rachel laughed.
"I told you we are having a foursome, right?" she asked innocently.
"Yay! Let's do it, Oniichan!" Uehara cheered.
"W–W–Wait... Wait..." I stammered in panic.

I panickedly looked at Mina, but I found her giggling and nodding at me.

"Come, Baby... I want to watch your big cock destroying these girls too..." she beckoned me.

Rachel pushed me to the sofa, and without words, she quickly knelt in front of me and started licking my dick with gusto. On my left, Uehara started undressing, before she scooted nearer to me, bringing her huge tits onto my face.

"Drink up, Oniichan..." she told me.
"W–Wh–What is happening?" I stuttered in confusion.

I felt a soft and smooth hand caressing my chest. It was Mina. She pecked my cheek, and she nodded at me as she smiled.

"Don't worry, Baby..." she said, "... This is your life now. You're my boyfriend, but you're free to enjoy your sister... And your friend..."
"M–Mina... A–Are you sure?" I asked her.

To answer, Mina planted a warm kiss onto my lips. My mind started to get blurry. Rachel was blowing me, Uehara was pressing her tits onto my arm, while Mina was kissing me. This was madness. This was too good!

"As long as you're honest about it... I don't see why not..." Mina said sweetly, "Besides... Momo seems... Eager on her plan for the summer... And I think this is good practice for us..."
"W–What plan?" I asked her.

Mina smirked.

"Twice orgy..."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
87.9K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
667K 40.8K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
206K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...