ππ€π’π’πˆπŽπ 》TMR, Minho

Autorstwa mazewriterrr

Surviving and being a helpful member of what they thought was the only group left in the Scorch, she knocks o... WiΔ™cej

𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐓𝐒𝐓
𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
022
023
𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐃𝐓𝐂
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040 (Epilogue)
𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐅 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐂 𝐎 𝐃 𝐄
041
042
043
044
045
046
047 *
048
049*
050
051
052
053
054
055
056*
057
058
059*
060*
061
062*
063
Random A/N :)
064
065
066
067
Last A/N

021

3K 82 251
Autorstwa mazewriterrr

A/N: A part of this chapter feels like the song
"I Feel Red" 😃

~

"Now this is what I'm talking about." Minho put his hands on his hips and twirled around the tent Mary assigned us.

It surprised me that they even let us stay together in one tent with a kingsized bed. Next to it was a small table with drawers. On the other side was a closet and a chair. It was perfect.

"They even brought us clothes." Minho held up some clothes. "Ooh, not exactly my taste, though."

I laughed and managed to walk over to him, ignoring the pain in my body. "I will change. These blood-covered clothes irritate me."

He smiled and handed me some clothes before turning around politely.

"What a gentleman." I chuckled and quickly put on the satin shorts and shirt, which looked like pajamas. "Are these pajamas?"

"I think they are," Minho answered. "Are you done?"

"Yep. All done."

He turned around, eyes trailing down to my outfit. I tried to make eye contact, but his eyes stayed on my clothes and even started to twinkle.

"You done?" I crossed my arms sternly.

He blinked a few times and looked up at me. "Oh, I'm sorry that I was admiring my beautiful girlfriend."

That made me blush and smile deeply. "I'll turn around for you too."

Not even ten seconds later, he told me to turn around again. Let's just say I didn't expect him to only put on shorts, so this time it was my turn to admire his tanned and strong torso.

"Ahum." Minho coughed, and I shook out of my trance. "You also done?"

I slowly walked over to him. "Actually, no."

Minho raised his eyebrows when my arms wrapped around his neck, connecting our lips fast. He smiled through it, slowly trailing his hand over my back.

"Fry's not here to interrupt." He whispered through it all. I just hummed and slid my hand into his hair, finally feeling something other than despair.

Minho's lips pressed against mine harder, our chests keeping in touch. He suddenly lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I immediately tightened them as one of my hands, the broken one, rested on Minho's chest.

We made our way to the wall, where Minho's back got pushed against. I broke the kiss and moved down to his neck, immediately hitting a spot behind Minho's ear that made him throw his head back and groan.

A small smirk formed on my face and I kept going, my legs also never leaving his waist. Then he moved his head so I couldn't reach for his neck. All I could do then was wait for him to do something, which was lying me down on the bed.

I gasped quietly when his lips made contact with my jaw, not hesitating to move to my neck a few seconds later. Sounds escaped my mouth at his touch, making him kiss even harder.

"That's gonna leave marks." I managed to say.

Minho innocently looked up. "Good."

Only his low voice could make my legs get weak. My breathing got heavier when he went on with my neck. "Shit, Minho." I whimpered.

He looked at my shirt and whispered, "May I?"

All I could do was nod, so slowly he unbuttoned it, leaving me in a black sports bra. I shivered at a small breeze against my bare skin while Minho stared for a few good seconds, admiring my chest with wide eyes.

"Just do something," I ordered, getting impatient with him. He took that as a sign to move his lips all over me; from jaw, to neck, to torso.

In pure pleasure, more cries and whimpers left my mouth. My chest was moving up and down so fast I thought if Minho didn't stop, I would get a lack of oxygen.

With a lot of effort, I pulled him face to face with me. Minho looked so stunned, yet amazing.
Our lips made their way to each other again, giving a quick kiss.

Minho swallowed. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes." I nodded, breathless.

~

Breathing heavily, Minho rolled off me. I smiled at him, not hesitating to cuddle.
"Are you okay?" He sweetly asked, placing kisses on my forehead.

"I am." I buried my head in his chest. "Are you?"

"Better than ever." He whispered. I felt so safe with his company and wished to stay like it forever, but knew I couldn't.

Minho held me tightly and protecting, his hand massaging my head once again. "Did I ever say how beautiful you are?"

"I think you did mention that once or twice, yes." I giggled and looked up. "You too."

He smiled so bright his eyes disappeared and dimples formed again. It melted my heart, making me smile hard too. "I love you, Minho."

"I love you too." He replied quietly. "Wanna get dinner?"

"Sure," I answered.

"But first.." He grabbed the tube with ointment Holt gave us out of the drawer. The corners of my mouth went up even more at his caring.

Before Minho massaged the ointment on my wounds and bruises, he placed kisses on them, giving me butterflies everywhere.
I loved him so much.

"Does it help?" He questioned as he put some more of the cream on my stomach.

"It does." I sighed lightly. Soon Minho finished putting the ointment on and we got dressed. When I wanted to get up, I fell right back down again.

Minho's eyes twinkled and his mouth opened to say something, but I interrupted.
"Don't you dare."

He did it anyways.
"Are the bruises the reason you can't walk or me?" He grinned.

"The bruises," I replied sternly, attempting to get up again. I could walk.. something like it. "It's the ointment." I realized. "It numbs the skin so I think that's why it feels so weird to walk."

"That sounds a lot like an excuse, princess," Minho commented. "I say I did it." He put his hand on my back and gently lead me to a table, where all the Gladers sat.

Newt looked up, eyes wide.
"Did you guys know that a tent is not like a house? Take the walls for example.. they're just a thin layer of fabric, not made from stone. So most of the time you're able to hear everything that's happening in the tent."

"He's right," Frypan added, grinning deeper than ever. "I heard a lot."

Thomas spoke up too, eyes sparking. "Were you two doing exercises?"

"Faster, Minho!" Frypan mimicked with a high-pitched voice.

"Oh god, Lena!" Newt added, his voice unnecessarily low.

My whole face turned bright red in shame. They heard.
"I never said that," I said, honestly, though. I never screamed that certain thing.

"Enjoyed yourselves?" Thomas raised his eyebrows teasingly.

Minho wrapped an arm around me. "Yes, we did." He proudly said as we sat down.

I took some food and water off the table and started drinking while the boys kept teasing.

"Thomas, that's free food from you, for me." Frypan held out his hand, so Thomas put a piece of bacon in it.

"But Newt.." Thomas then started. "I get your dessert."

"What?" My mouth dropped open. "What's this about?"

"We bet." Frypan explained.

"On you two." Thomas continued.

"And how long it would take." Newt finished.

I choked on my water, coughing loudly after. "I don't have to hear the context on what exactly you bet for, thanks."

They all laughed and gave Minho a pat on the shoulder, but he shook them off and kept his attention on me, making me feel so appreciated.

"Relax, you two." Thomas laughed. "Go get a drink or something."

"I don't need another drink." I motioned at my glass of water.

"Who said it was for you?" He raised his eyebrows, I laughed.

"Smooth, Thomas. Smooth."

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

52.5K 1.9K 72
She wakes up in a cage cold and confused. She refuses to show any weakness in this strange new place; she shoves everything down, deep down behind a...
50K 1.8K 33
Almost in despair, Jane in desperate to find Minho after WICKED took him away. Not only Minho goes through a lot, Jane and Newt do too, which not alw...
34.3K 813 26
The drawling series of clicks was only making my heart beat faster. They were getting closer. I took off running again, faster this time. I couldn't...
196K 4.1K 33
Y/N, a skeleton named Benjamin, a knife called Sheila and some Griever slush. A night of return after 372 moons in the maze, on one fateful night, G...