Welcome to Tempest ♡ Cafe!

By Naturalspeedauthor

COVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. WILL TAKE DOWN IF OWNER WISHES Zelretch was chilling, minding his own business... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Official Opening
Chapter 2 - A Wild Witch Appears!
Chapter 3 - Customers?
Chapter 4 - More Masters And More Servants
Chapter 5 - Caster vs Golden Boy
Chapter 6 - Fate of the Servants
Chapter 7 - New Worker?
Chapter 8 - Abilities Chapter - Fate Arc
Chapter 9 - Changes
Chapter 10 - Trouble
Chapter 11 - Against jjk - First Half
Chapter 12 - Against jjk - Second Half
Chapter 13 - Public Safety Devil Hunters
Chapter 14 - Plot Twist and Fate?
Chapter 15 - A Contract With The Devil
Chapter 16 - Hell But Not Hell
Chapter 17 - Dimensional Group Chat... wait what?
Chapter 18 - Kobayashi's trouble and a brilliant solution
Chapter 19 - A Fun Trip To Kyoto
Chapter 20 - Inheritors and Progenitors
Chapter 21 - Cao Cao
Chapter 22 - Why Do I Keep Getting Interrupted?!
Chapter 23- Character Development
Chapter 24 - Woah! So Many Things Happening!
Chapter 25 - A Whole Newwww World
Chapter 26 - The Plan Is Set In Motion
Chapter 27 - Clues
Chapter 28 - Hu Tao
Chapter 29 - Surprising and Shocking
Chapter 30 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 31 - Her True Strength
Chapter 32 - Everything Goes On
Chapter 33 - All for One and Izuku
Chapter 34 - His Foolish Dream
Chapter 35 - Rewards
Chapter 36 - Ciel... on a Throne?
Chapter 37 - The Profound and Dignified Ciel?
Chapter 38 - Hunters... Assemble!
Chapter 39 - More New Concepts
Chapter 40 - The Universes
Chapter 41 - Slice of Life
Chapter 42 - Ophis
Chapter 43 - New Mission
Chapter 44 - Preparations and Descent
Chapter 45 - The Abyss
Chapter 46 - 4th Layer, the Goblet of Giants
Chapter 47 - The Natural Cycle
Chapter 48 - Cruelty
Chapter 49 - Capital of Unreturned
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - On the Last Stage
Chapter 52 - The Final Conclusion
Chapter 53 - Daily Life of the Infinity Dragon
Chapter 54 - Dragon Dragon vs Human Dragon
Chapter 55 - The Admin
Chapter 57 - Meeting of the Three
Chapter 58 - Demon Rimuru

Chapter 56 - Story time: Rimuru became Muzan Kibutsuji

768 46 12
By Naturalspeedauthor

Chapter 56 – Story time: Rimuru became Muzan Kibutsuji

("Oi Ciel! What did you do?")

(Isn't it obvious what I did? You wanted to make a complete ending right?")

("Yeah but I didn't plan on being the main antagonist!")

("But how would you create the perfect ending if you aren't the main antagonist? Don't tell me you were just going to kill him and end it there. How is that satisfying? Anyway, they're waking up now. Bye bye husband. I'll be watching your perfect ending")

("You-")

For my sake Ciel... ughh fine. Change of plans I guess.

Rimuru, or Muzan, looked around and discovered that he was standing above a dead family.

He was in an old wooden shack, and a family of dead people were littered mercilessly on the ground.

Hmmm. First of all, it seems like Muzan's transformation ability is quite surprising, I can actually go back to my human form with blue hair and gold eyes. Secondly, I've been transported to the time where he killed the Kamado family. Tanjiro should be coming back soon.

Sighing inwardly to himself, his skin stretched and bent, and his entire body changed from a grown male adult, to his original form.

(It would be troublesome if Muzan suddenly disappeared. The guy's soul just disappeared into oblivion. Making my work harder I see...)

With an outstretched hand, Rimuru reached out into the void and a dark light appeared. A portal cracked open and beyond there were countless undescribable creatures. Each one looked imposing and powerful, and they were. All creatures who dwelled in the middle of the void were extraordinary.

However, when the portal connecting Rimuru opened, and he stretched his hand inside, the normal reaction of them charging to the hand wasn't seen. Instead, they charged in the other direction.

Obviously, they were scared.

Not giving a care in the world, Rimuru continued to grab into the void before pulling back with a dark and ominous looking orb in his hand.

(As I expected. The colour isn't so great.)

Behind him, an empty shell of Muzan appeared. The original and the copy looked exactly identical.

Rimuru walked towards the shell and put the soul into his body. The before lifeless eyes now sparked to life, but before Muzan could even react Rimuru sent chains into his soul, binding his free will.

"Act like you used to. Do not mention me to anyone else. Everything went successful here. Do not act suspicious. You cannot walk into the sun, and you will only eat humans who's sentenced to death."

"Yes lord." And with that, Muzan disappeared from his spot.

(Now that's sorted. For this perfect ending then... hmmm. Damn, no ideas. Fuck.

Sighing to himself, he made himself invisible and waited for the plot to start.

...

A young man of average height and fairly tanned skin was making his way up the mountain, back to where his family lived. He has ruffled, black hair that is combed back to expose his forehead, and wide, dark red eyes with white pupils that appear lighter around the lower sections of his irises.

A scar could be seen on the top left of his forehead.

He wore a checkered, black and green haori over a white robe and black pants.

Half way up the mountain, his keen sense of smell picked up on the scent of blood.

He came back from the village to see the most shocking thing he's ever seen.

"MUM, DAD, NEZUKO!"

He desperately tried to wake them up but to no avail.

It was then that Nezuko transformed into a demon and attacked him.

...

It was my fault. If only I came half a day sooner. If only I did that, then maybe his family would still be alive, and his life wouldn't become like this.

A fairly tall young man of a lean muscular stature and a pale expression stood before Tanjiro and his sister Nezuko, with an outstretched sword pointing at them.

"She's a demon now. She will continue to eat humans since they are their food. We must kill her."

"NO! She's never eaten a single human, and she will never eat a single human!"

"She's just transformed. Even if she hasn't eaten anything now, doesn't mean she won't in the future."

...

In all the time I've been a demon slayer, it's only been one rule. The demons eat humans, and the humans either fight back or get eaten.

Giyu looked at Nezuko, and how she stood in front of the unconscious Tanjiro, protecting him.

I have never seen a demon protect a human. Maybe, just maybe...

...

Currently standing before Tanjiro is a tall and elderly man with long silver-coloured hair.

His face could not be seen however, as he has a mask on.

"I am Sakonji Urokodaki. You will be training here to become a demon slayer. Giyu has told me about your situation. Don't worry, I will take good care of your little sister."

...

"These Wisteria flowers keep the demons inside. You are required to survive one week in there to become a demon slayer. We wish you good luck."

A pair of young twins introduced themselves and explained the demon slayer test.

...

"Well done for surviving."

There are only four survivors? That's fewer than I thought. That means... everyone I saw at the start is dead?

"Now, please pick the ore you wish for your sword to made from."

...

"Sixth form: Whirlpool."

"Now tell me everything you know about Muzan Kibutsuji."

"I-I can't I really can't." The demon cried painfully, to which Tanjiro swiped his head off with his sword.

He had a frown on his face.

Judging from the demons reaction, perhaps Muzan is scarier than I thought? Enough to terrify his own kind.

...

"Gawk! Tanjiro Kamado. You are to head east. There is a demon. I repeat. Tanjiro Kamado. You are to head east. There is a demon." Interestingly, a crow was talking and gave instructions to Tanjiro.

"Okay okay, I got it. Cut the screeching out please."

"No, gawk!"

...

In a very traditional, Japanese-looking house, Rimuru sat on a cushion.

He was wearing a flowery kimono, and behind him was a gradually dissipating demon with drums. His head was completely obliterated. It was a pretty much a one-sided battle.

"May you rest in peace."

After the demon died, Rimuru then looked west. Despite there being walls, it seemed like he could see past them.

His eyes then zoomed in to Tanjiro and his crow who were quickly making their way here.

He shifted his gaze to Tanjiro's new friend who he picked up along the way. The two were quietly making their way there.

The new friend looked quite peculiar. He had short yellow hair of varying lengths, cutting off squarely at the ends where it fades to a darker orange colour. He wore a yellow and green haori with white triangles.

However, moving on from them, another one was fast approaching. This one wore a boar head, and had two blades with many indents in them. His entire body was extremely toned and muscular.

Despite the mask, Rimuru could see right through it.

He had a pretty and feminine face, with large wide eyes. He had thick black hair that reached just past his shoulders, fading into blue at the tips and forming an unruly and uneven fringe that falls just above his eyes, puffing out before curving and thinning towards his forehead.

This one was the nearest, a couple hours away at most.

Rimuru smiled, and his gold eyes glittered.

Finally, after waiting for two years. The journey to my perfect ending has begun...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 3.1K 43
After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor named Rimuru. Seeing his incredible inte...
171K 4.1K 68
After achieving peace Rimuru was stuck doing paperwork for the last few centuries and was stuck with boredom. Ciel seeing her master's state suggests...
13.5K 173 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
200K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...