π™ƒπ™„π™Ž π™Œπ™π™€π™€π™‰

By cara__writes

A princess loved her whole life. A prince denying the possibility of it. An alliance, binding them together... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
1. HOME
2. CORONATION
3. PARIDHI SINGH RATHORE
4. ABHI AND AKSHU
5. SURPRISE
6. MARRIAGE
7. JAIPUR
8. HIM
9. ANIRUDH
10. PRINCESS
11. GOOD NIGHT
12. PAIN
13. CORE FOUR
14. DUGU LIKES HIM TOO.
15. ENGAGEMENT - I
16. ENGAGEMENT-II
17. MY MAN
18. DATE- I
19. DATE - II
20. YOU LIKE ME
21. THE DATE IS SET
22. THE NOTEBOOK
23. CHOCOLATE ON YOUR MOUTH
24. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
25. GANPATI PUJA
26. SANGEET
27. APPLES
28. MEHNDI
29. HALDI
30. WEDDING, FINALLY.
31. MY LORD
32. SHOT
33. YOU'RE HERE.
34. SWEET TORTURE
35. TEASE
36. THE BEST THING
37. EVERYTHING'S PERFECT
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

EPILOGUE

7.2K 293 25
By cara__writes

Guys remember to read the part before this too. I updated more than one today, don't get confused.

22 months later.

Anirudh's POV

" Happy birthday my Lord. " My little sun whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek.
" It's not enough my lady. " I murmured back before claiming her lips between mine.
" We have... to get uppp..." She moaned against my lips as my hands explored her body. I can't get enough of her, never. With her I'm like a beast who's insatiable.

" Um, We will. " I said whole moving to her neck.
" Don't ani, I have to wear a saree. No marks today please. " She said while trying to push me away from her neck, as if she can. It's been almost two years now and I still can't get over her scent. It still manages to drive me over the edge.

" Un hn.. None that will be visible. "
And my wife cried in the morning, of course tears of pleasure.

.

" You said that you won't leave the ones which could be visible. " My lil sun shouted from the closet pointing towards the marks I left on her collarbone.
" I lost control princess. " And she glared at me, oh god please let someone tell her she's seducing me like this.
" You're too much. "
" I stopped early today princess. You can't still be blaming me. "
" Yeah early enough to get us late. Go and get ready now. " She said pointing to the bathroom.
" Yup going. "
Well as it was my birthday my princess and mom had arranged a puja for me. And as she said we were really late.
I changed into a white kurta pajama while my princess wore a cream colors printed saree.

We both made our way downstairs after she was done applying concealer on her neck, I don't like this but what to do my little sun is too shy to not hide them.

Ashu wasn't at home so it was just us and mom and dad. There was a feast during lunch for the people and we had to go to the temple too, to distribute clothes and food to the poor.

We first did puja at home and then me and my princess went to the temple, even though it was December the day was hot enough. The sun glared at from overhead as if asking us to get back to our homes.
After we were done distributing the things to the people we went to our car, she stumbled just as we reached there, " Hey princess. You okay? " I asked as I held her.
" Yeah I am. Let's go. "
" Kaka, gadi hospital le chaliye. " I said to the driver.
' Uncle, take us to the hospital. '

"Ji hukum. " He replied when she said to him, " No need kaka. "
" You.. " She didn't let me complete it before saying, " I'm fine, it was just a heatstroke. " My little sun got a heatstroke due to the sun. She's getting too weak.
" No you're not. You're getting weak day by day. " I had planned on making her healthy and she was but from the last month it's like someone's sucking her health from her.
I could swear I heard him mumble something like, " As if it's not your fault. "

" What did you say? "
" Nothing. Just that we can go some other day. Not today please. Let's go home. "
" Okay but we are going for a check up tomorrow. "
" Sure. "

I got to work as we got back and she too got to her office. The resort in Jaipur was almost in its last stages. Six months more and it'll be on track. We go there from time to time to check on its progress but the main work is getting done from home itself.
My phone rang just as I closed the file, " Kaisa hai? "
' how are you? '

" I'm good man. Happy birthday and we're coming next week. "
" Huh? Is everything okay? "
" I guess. "
" What do you mean I guess? "
" Well arushi talked to your wife last night and she's been adamant since morning to meet her. Is everything okay there? " As far as I know everything is good, except for her nad appetite these days.

" Yeah. It is. You tell me, how's our champ? "
" Your champ is getting bigger and bigger nowadays. And some more headache to match his size. "
I chuckled at his words, " Don't say this. Arushi will kill you. "
" Yeah yeah, like I'll say this before her. Have you heard from adarsh? "

" Nah, he's busy on his honeymoon. I won't dare to disturb him. " He and Sonia got married a month ago and he's been on his honeymoon since then. Even I took less time than him. We went to Paris for our honeymoon a month after arnav was born but we had to come back after 15 days because of work. That might be the first time I resented being a prince.

" Thats right too. Any idea what's shresh been up to? "
" I stopped having an idea about him two years ago. He's too enigmatic nowadays." Who knows what that guy has been doing these days. He comes and goes like a ghost now.

" Well then, I'll see you after a week. My boy is awake. Arushi and your champ says happy birthday too. "
" Tell them thanks from me. "
And he hung up, he's gotten mature after he had arnav, he's still silly sometimes but when it concerns his wife and son, he's not the same anymore. Well I guess it happens when you have someone you care about more than yourself.

By evening I had gifts from everyone, mom and dad gave them too while those who couldn't be here parceled them to me.
But the one gift I was waiting for was nowhere to be seen. I was sure that she won't forget it but when I still didn't have one during dinner I was getting edgy.

I don't like gifts, I also said that I don't want them but I want the ones she gives me. We still go on dates sometimes and she likes to gift me things on every small occasion, so it wasn't even a possibility that she didn't get me one this time. But the curiosity was killing me.

I saw mom and dad giving me looks throughout the dinner and when I asked them to stop they shut me up by saying, " We are looking at our son. What's wrong with it? "
Great. Go ahead stare at me like a creep. My wife stifled her laugh seeing me and I badly wanted to punish her. I'll see her when we are in our room.

Mom kissed her before going back to her room and she followed me back to ours.
" Where is it? " I asked just as she closed the door.
" What? " She asked back feigning ignorance, " As if you don't know what I'm talking about. "
" I don't. Say it clearly. "
I gritted my teeth before forming the words, " My gift. " It sounded weird, asking for a gift, when all I've always asked is, not a gift.

" Oh that. It's there. " She said pointing to pile of gifts that were kept on the table.
" I was asking for the one you got me. "
" Who told you that I got you anything? "
" My lady, don't provoke me. "
" I did nothing my lord. "
" Where is it? "
" In the pile. You can find it if you want. "
" There are so many, tell me which one is yours. " I don't think I even know this many people who'll send me a gift. I never open up the ones I get except for those that she gives me, others just go in a corner of the closet.

" That you'll have to do yourself. I won't help. "
" You... "
" You should hurry up, I don't want to stay awake all night. " She said faking a yawn and I made my way towards the table, sitting on the couch I started to unpack them.

Paridhi's POV

Seeing him trying to find my gift was fun, too much fun that I had put a candy in my mouth to stifle my laugh. He looked thoroughly irritated as if he wasn't opening his birthday gifts but rather some boring books, which I'm sure would interest him.

He opened four to five gifts before giving up, " Princess just tell me where it is. It's too much to unpack them all. I think you planned it, the names of the sender are inside the packaging, who does that? "

He was right, we planned it but that's so I can surprise him, " You can stop if you want. I'm sleepy already. "
" You won't tell me where it is? "
" Nah I won't. " He looked like he wanted to say something but stopped and got back to unwrapping the gifts, if he was at least civil before now he was barbaric, almost destroying the gifts inside rather than opening them. I felt bad for the gifts on their behalf.

My breath hitched when he took out the box I had kept there, he opened it softly as compared to the ones before it. There were two shoes in the box just the size of my palm, " Sehaj has really gone crazy. Sending champ's boots to me. God. "
God seriously, how can he be so dumb. Thank god I expected it, I went to the bathroom to change into my night dress. I wore a three piece night dress, a camisole, shorts and a robe over it. Tying the belt over the robe I made my way out and he was done with the gifts. " It's not here princess. "

" Oh then I must've forgotten. " I shrugged my shoulders and he came to me so fast that I didn't have time to react.

" I didn't like unwrapping those presents princess. "
" Oh so what should I do? "
" I'll like unwrapping the one before me more. "
And he pulled the belt, letting the robe fall free. Our lips met halfway as he lifted me up and placed me on the bed not stopping for a second. Almost two years of being together with him and the zoo in my stomach still does a party everytime he touches me.

He removed the robe from my shoulders and I arched my back to allow him to get it off me.
He went to his favorite place of my body and started to make his masterpiece while his hand started roaming over my body, a moan left me as he molded my breast in his hands.

My hands went to his hair and I pulled them making him remove his face from my neck and latched my lips to his. We kissed for god knows how long and only parted when I felt I would die if I don't breathe soon. He started kissing my body and when I got nervous when he reached my tummy and lifted the hem of my top up. He froze there, time stood still until he looked at me searching for confirmation in my eyes. To check whether his eyes were deceiving him, I nodded and he smiled, the smile I fell for.

" Is it.. "

" It is. " I kissed him after saying that and he reciprocated. He went to my stomach and kissed where I had pasted the stickers, forming the words, ' Hello papa. '
He kissed my stomach till I felt wetness on it, I held his face in my hands and he looked at me, " Our baby? " He asked as if he needed to confirm it.

" Our baby. " I nodded and he started kissing me again. " I love you, I love you, I love you... I love you so much. " He said the words while kissing my stomach, my lips, my neck, his words reverberated against every inch of my body. He came up at last and hugged me, " The shoes, they were from you. "
It wasn't a question,it was a statement. Thank god he's not an idiot, else I would be worried about our baby's IQ. " Uh hun. It was and you couldn't identify it. "

" My fault. Have you seen the doctor? " He's good to admit his fault.
" Yeah I went with maa yesterday. "
" She knows? " Everyone other than you knows genius.

" Yup. "

" So the looks during dinner were because of this. "

" They were. "

" You didn't have a heatstroke did you? " He didn't let me answer before he was sitting up and checking me as if to see any sign of distress. " Are there any complications, did the doctor say anything, is that why you're getting weak? " He looked as if ready to bolt out of the door if I said yes.

" Hey, stop panicking. It's okay. It's normal in the first trimester. I'll be so fat by the end of it that I'm worried you won't want me anymore. " I mumbled the second sentence in my mouth hoping he didn't hear it but of course he did.
" I don't want you princess. I need you and nothing could happen that'll change it. " With one peck to my lips we laid back on the bed holding each other, I kissed his chest before saying, " Happy birthday Mr. Raghuvanshi. " And he replied with a kiss to my head, " Thank you, Mrs. Raghuvanshi. " He continued after a pause, " For coming into my life."
And a smile formed on my face as we both closed our eyes, letting sleep embrace us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And we are done dona done, I hope the ending was satisfactory.
Love you all❤.
Bye bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 2.1K 44
Three strong individuals Three powerful royals Three wishful desires But these very desires webs them together in a game of rivalry and power! In th...
846K 43.1K 62
DEVANSH SINGHANIA, A man who lives upto his words. Cold and rude to everyone but completely opposite with his family. Has to get into the arrange mar...
8.4M 141K 101
βœ“ {needs editing. my apologies} "Don't fall in love with me... I'm too damaged for you" This is no kind of fairytale. She was just too troubled to e...
12.1K 367 27
Alyssanne "Allie" Targaryen was the younger daughter of Viserys I Targaryen and Aemma Arryn. When she was born, he mother died giving birth to her an...