Lore Inaccurate SMG34!

Від heartsforchara

Angsty, slowburn sort of SMG34! Please, I feel high writing this thing and I'm not even that much of an SMG4... Більше

Prologue
Chapter One: Moving In
Chapter 2: Hmph.
Chapter 3: Bored
Chapter 4: I Thought we Fought?
Chapter 6: What Was SMG3 Feeling?
Chapter 7: You're Right, What AM I Feeling?
Chapter 8: SMG4's Inferno
Chapter 9: What Would Meggy Do?
Part 10: Confrontation
Part 11: Recovery
Part 12: Ohhhh!
Chapter 13: Confessions, Again?
Part 14: Unblinding Darkness
Author's Note!
Part 15: To The Future!
Part 16: Isn't it Crazy?
Part 17: Crazy? I was crazy once.
Part 18: They locked me in a Room.

Chapter 5: Holy Fuck Bro

132 6 0
Від heartsforchara

Authors Note: SPOILERS FOR THE NEW SMG4 MOVIE! if you haven't watched it, watch it now!

i'm so happy it came out, i have the perfect way to lead on from the last chapter

as always, enjoy!

SMG4's POV:

3 weeks have passed since we were knocked by One Shot Wren for that simulation.

SMG3 said his mood changes and outbursts were based on what he was going through.

He said it was because he knew Tari was having these panic attacks, saying that she "knew something was off".

Of course, the fatherly instinct that 3 weirdly has kicked in, and he got so anxious about her. Maybe because she was friends with Meggy.

I'm not saying that 3 and Tari have a bond, but maybe they should. He's already so nice to Meggy, why not to her best friend?

Speaking of Tari- she's not been taking things very well.

She's been left so traumatised, giving it her all to make that oasis for her and Meggy to escape to, rescuing everyone from that godforsaken system.

Of course, Meggy saw everything, Meggy told SMG3 and SMG3 told me!

What's weird, is that we spent more time together over that then ever. Maybe it was the way that Wren programmed us, to stick by each other's side, constantly.

How do I know all this? I was making an educated guess.

I was literally standing next to 3 when I woke up, and after Meggy told us everything, I didn't hear a moment when we were apart!

Maybe some sort of target audience was hit...

Anyway, I have this weird quote engraved into my brain; so good, you can eat 'em raw!

I'm assuming we were talking about potatoes... right?

Anyway, after the "Western Spaghetti Incident", as we're calling it, SMG3 has been scared of absolutely everything.

He always wants to stick by someone's side, no matter what, because he's scared of someone coming after him.

I told him to suck it up, because all he cared about in that delusion was dynamite, and he really wasn't affected.

He didn't even get to see Wren, he just ran away!

I don't think I should've said that though, "suck it up", because that can be kind of scarring to someone.

Well, too late!!

If it would've hurt him that bad, he wouldn't be sitting in paranoia right as I'm thinking this.

Maybe I should ask him if he wants to do something.

Also, yeah, he WON'T go outside at all because of Mario's threat. He knows somethings after him.

I spoke it out with Mario, and he said he called the whole thing off and he doesn't have the energy to scare anyone anymore.

He was affected greatly too.

But 3 still won't believe me and with his given state, why should he?

Okay, I'm saying something.

SMG3's POV:

EVERYONE'S OUT TO GET ME.

I was finally enjoying myself, enjoying blowing up dynamite everywhere, enjoying sitting around and playing Uno, enjoying just relaxing.

BUT NO!!!

It was all a fucking delusion- a reality created by a sick, twisted guy who didn't get what he wanted because he lost a Splatoon Fest or something; I DON'T KNOW!

Everyone's always out to get me and I'm in danger. My life is in danger.

I've spent too long here to suddenly lose everything- my streams, my friends, my home!

I have nothing here to calm me down though- I'm constantly clinging onto SMG4 as if he's my boyfriend or something.

How do I know I'm safe? How do I know some murderer isn't going to shoot me in the head, and I'm gonna wake up as a 7 year old school boy, with no relation to Mario and co, and everything was made up?

How do I know I'm even real? How do I know this isn't a dream? How do I know this isn't an illusion? How do I know all of my friends (tally hall reference) are real?

I'm going insane and I don't know how much longer I can live like this.

But if I killed myself, HOW DO I KNOW I WON'T WAKE UP SOMEWHERE ELSE?

I don't know what to do anymore-

"SMG3, what do you want to do today?" asked 4, looking at me quite concerned. Why would he care, is HE real?

"I don't know... I just want to be here with you."
Apparently, I said something quite shocking, because SMG4 seemed to give me this kind of shocked look.

Now if I'm looking back on what I used to be like, I think, that wouldn't come from my mouth for sure. But who cares? What does anyone know about me?

"Why do you want to stay with me?" wondered SMG4.

"I just want to be safe, I don't know if you're real. I hope you're real."

"Awhe, I hope you're real too. But that probably doesn't help."

He was right. It doesn't help.

"How come you're speaking so much on your mind?"

"Why do you care? You probably hate me or you're gonna manipulate me." I grumbled.

I was still sat really close to him though, I don't want to move. I wanted this to last.

"SMG3, I know what One Shot Wren did, we all do. It's safe to say, after the Western Spaghetti tragedy, we're all scared. But this is real life, and we know because it always has been."

"But that might be an illusion too. I've probably been made to believe that."

"3, you're a state. Why were you so upset about the Wild West thing not being real anyway? It wasn't a very nice illusion, just a bunch of cowboys shooting each other up, and Meggy nearly shot me at one point."

"BECAUSE I WAS SAFE! I was having fun with you, I always got to be next to you and I liked that. But you hate me now, and what are the chances this isn't another setup by Wren?"

"You liked being next to me?" At this point, SMG4 was blushing.

I've came to slight moralities and realised that people do have feelings, and that was an amazing compliment.

Oops. Oh well!

"Yeah, but what do you care..."

At this point, I was just trying to play it cool. For this most likely fake SMG4.

I feel like we're running in circles, let's move it along, shall we?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said that. That's not me. I'm going to sleep now, good night!"

"Wait, before you do, and I'm not stopping you, because I know you need rest; what did you like doing with me?"

"Haven't I said enough?"

"No!" said a very giddy SMG4, grinning at me, probably waiting for another compliment.

But let's not deprive him of that.

"I don't know, you weren't as annoying as I thought you were. I'm probably only saying this because that mean old guy put us together, but I really liked all the moments I got to spend with you."

Tears in his eyes, SMG4 was about to thank me, but I went on.

"It probably wasn't the real you or whatever, probably programmed to be less of a nerd or something..."

I immediately tried to downplay what I said. I probably shouldn't of been so vulnerable, that information will be used against me at some point.

"You don't have to try to hide what you just admitted 3, that was really sweet. You're normally more tense and not willing to say stuff like that all. I really like the part of you that will be honest with things like that."

As SMG4 looked me in the eyes, a very grateful expression, I got this weird feeling in me.

I liked that feeling, but I didn't want it. Because it probably wasn't real... or something...

But I'm sick of things not being real. Maybe this is. Maybe this is the right reality. Maybe I just meant what I said, and so did my room mate.

Everything was too overwhelming.

Too overwhelming to be fake, too overwhelming for me to want to think it's real.

So instead, I screamed.

"SMG3, CALM DOWN!"

And I did what he said, I calmed down slightly. I feel like this isn't the first time one of us has screamed over something.

"I'm sorry, this is way too much."

"What's way too much?"

"The way I'm feeling, I don't know what it is-"

SMG4'S POV:

My heart nearly went in my mouth.

What was he feeling? In his most vulnerable state, I was wondering if he was willing to tell me.

Although, I did just ask him to get complimented, I didn't expect him to say what he truly meant. It was more of a test to see if he was himself right now.

He failed.

But now I want to know what he was feeling, over a compliment specifically. Happy? Sad? Confused?

But, most importantly... nevermind!

"I feel... I don't know, too happy to be here right now, and I have this weird feeling in my sto- oh."

"Oh, what?"

"Nevermind, I'm going."

And he got up, walked away into the guest bedroom where he was sleeping, and locked the door.

What was that about? One minute, he wants to be next to me, next minute he wants nothing to do with me.

Considering how scared he was, how petrified he sounded, his tone of voice, what I felt was racing through his mind-

I'm asking Meggy.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.9K 43 10
FIRST STORY!!! Please dont expect it to be amazing. A bunch of stories about smg3 and smg4! BTW THANKS FOR 1K VIEWS OMFG <333
549K 5.3K 121
Because I just can't get enough & because I'm insane. **Started July 2019, still going in 2024. Thank you all so much for reading <3**
44K 606 21
ONLY ALLOWED TO BE READ ON WATTPAD!!! NO OTHER SITES!!! Regulus Black, a sad, lonely Slytherin who has a broken life that needs to be mended. You, y...
5.1K 141 12
Oneshots! [Probably wont update often!] This will include My Art only! I will make everything i put in this <3! This will include AU's! [No OC's]...