Chapter 6: What Was SMG3 Feeling?

Author's Note: holy fucking smokes dude, this is way too much fun. all these ideas are coming to me at like 1am, i just read through my last chapter and it wasn't even that bad

you know the drill, enjoy!

SMG3's POV:

DID I HAVE A FUCKING CRUSH ON SMG4?

Holy fuckkkkk I'm not ready for this, I'm a straight man and I always have been. SMG4's always been my friend; nothing more.

What did I just feel in those last couple of moments...

This has to be some sort of trick being pulled in me to make me think I'm falling in love slowly, only for my body to be crushed violently and to die.

No, I can't deal with this today.

I know how vulnerable I am right now. I don't know if my current reality is real.

If it's real, this will be one massive issue.

If it's not real, this will be one massive issue.

I feel like a little girl, seeing the most ugliest British looking kid in the grade and falling in love.

SMG4's the weirdest, childish, unfunniest, guy on this Earth. Well, I'll take back the unfunny part, he said a few things on that trip that made me laugh...

And I kinda liked his weirdness. I was like that too, turns out we both liked the same games and just talked about those things for a while...

I'm getting a bit side-tracked. Let's focus on what I was feeling and go into a spiralling denial.

That couldn't of been real, right? I mean, it's probably just because I got a compliment and felt happy, cuz I never get one of those.

And maybe I'm just feeling overstimulated, but I got it completely mixed up as feelings...

Yeah, what was I on about? Feelings? For SMG4? I think I'm really over the edge at this point.

I'm just going to go to sleep...

SMG4'S POV:

She just laughed right in my face.

"Meggy; what does this mean?"

"What, you still haven't figured it out? Oh, for that, I'm not telling you."

"C'mon Meggy, I really wanna know why he's been acting so strange and admitting things!"

"Maybe you don't realise because you're in denial." she said, her face turning to a more serious tone, looking at me.

"ABOUT WHAT?! I am so confused..." I said, putting my head in my hands, my elbows resting on the wooden bench we were sat on.

Suddenly, Mario took a walk over.

"Mario saw you guys hanging out, and he's very bored..." he said, with the implication that he wants to sit with us.

If I can get that, why can't I understand what Meggy was laughing about?

"Soo... what are you guys talking about?" Asked a very keen Mario, already somehow very close to me.

"Well, SMG4 said that SMG3 started complimenting him, and apparently felt "overstimulated" earlier getting a compliment from him! And he still doesn't know what 3's feeling!"

Mario sat, and thought for a moment.

His face lit up when he realised.

"Oh... OHHH!!!!!" said Mario, stimming when he got to the second "oh".

"SMG4, go away, I wanna speak to Meggy about something. Please please please please!!!!" he begged, and I took the slightly implied hint that I wasn't wanted. (/s)

I walked away, still wanting to talk to Meggy.

Meggy's POV:

"Mario, YOU'RE PLAN WORKED!!!"

"I KNOW I KNOW! MARIO'S SO HAPPY HE COULD EXPLODE!"

I giggled, as I watched him walk around, ranting to me about he knew something would happen, and how he was right.

I was very supposed he was though! I'm not saying Mario has bad ideas... he's just... not the brightest...

Definitely not in a mean way, that's what makes Mario himself!

"AND MARIO EVEN GOT THAT FAKE HITMAN JUST TO KEEP SMG3 INSIDE, AND... I didn't like his reaction... BUT IT WORKED!"

I told Mario to try to compose himself, because I still need to speak to 4.

I also told him that I cared about what he saying, and I'm not forcing anything on him.

He eventually calmed down, and I told SMG4 to come back over.

"What was Mario's rant about?"

"If I told you, it'd ruin the whole fic."

"Oh... right... wait what fi-"

"Anyway, I really hope you figure it out soon! Maybe, when you do, you'll be really happy."

SMG4 looked so confused at this point, but shrugged it off and walked away.

"I have to say, Mario, your whole idea was completely ingenious!"

"YAYYYY!!!" yelled Mario.

I'm going over to... well, SMG4's living space... later to speak to 3 about how he's feeling.

I know how upset he's been though, I don't even know if he'll trust me. He thinks something's out to get him, but I don't think anything is.

I hope he's doing okay.