Itty bitty imps

By NottaPossum

Classification AU: Blitzø didn't have a great childhood, he had to grow up really fast and take on a lot of r... More

1. Blitzø's little secret
2. 💙Fizzarolli's Secret Caregiver 💚
3. ❤️Results ❤️
4. 💚Home away from home 💚
5. ❤️Stuck❤️
6.💚Never enough💚
Chapter 7: ❤️❤️🩹Stoles the caregiver Pt 1
Chapter 8: Solutions Pt 1 💚
Chapter 9: Stolas the caregiver Pt 2
Chapter 10: Solutions Pt 2 💙💚💙💚
Chapter 11: I don't love you.
12. My way home is through you 💚💙💚💙
13: Blitzø the brat: 😈❤️💜❤️💜
14. Comfort items and comfort people 🧸💚❤️💜💙
15. A new Friend and a new Foe
16: Lost again
17. Two Anxious babies
18. I'll be there
20: Birdie the Horse 🐴💛
21 Resolutions💚💙❤️💜
22. We all fall down💔 🏥❤️‍🩹

19: Fizzarolli the strong and Blitzø the brave! ❤️🦒🐒🐊💚

575 12 37
By NottaPossum

Summary:

Blitzø and Fizzarolli's play date!

Notes:

TW: Diapers, anxiety, stress, lots of cuteness 😱

I don't know what else to add lol lmk if I missed anything

~~~Stolas, Asmodeus, Fizzarolli, and Blitzø~~~

Since Blitzø and Fizzarolli have agreed to be friends in headspace. Asmodeus and Stolas have decided meeting once a month for a play date would be a perfect idea to get used to things.

The littles can play and the caregivers can converse and support one another.

Except... there was a slight problem, See, Fizzarolli regressed almost immediately, But, Blitzø was still having some trouble...

Stolas and Blitzø sat down on a couch opposite of Asmodeus and Fizzarolli. It was painfully awkward as Asmodeus and Stolas talked about caregiver stuff, while Blitzø only sat there silently with his arms crossed.

Fizzarolli was perfectly happy at least, coloring quietly, not really caring what the others were doing. "Look, Blitzo! I colored a dog."

"Nice." Blitzø says, not sure what kind of reaction Fizz was looking for.

"Fizzarolli is absolutely adorable. How old is he now?"

"Fizz?"

"Uhm...seven?" Fizz guessed. "I think."

"Wow, seven. Such a big boy, hm?" Stolas asks.

"Mhm." Fizz agrees.

"Actually, he doesn't regress that young. The youngest Fizzarolli has regressed to is four. But, his papers said his youngest is five." Asmodeus explains.

"Littles can regress younger or older than what is said. They're only usually just trying give you an estimate." Stolas explains. "Four is still pretty big, he's never regressed younger?" Stolas asks.

Asmodeus shakes his head.

"Blitzø at his youngest is around one, and I don't think he's ever been older than four." Stolas says.

"My, that is very little. So is he usually in diapers?" Asmodeus asks.

Blitzø leans further back is his chair.

"Yes, a lot of the time." Stolas answers. "It took a little getting used to, but I think we've gotten to a point where it's rote routine."

Blitzø remains silent, curling into himself, suddenly regretting his decision to come here.

"That's good!" Asmodeus says. "We don't have a changing station in our nursery, but if we want to make this a regular thing, I wouldn't mind adding one." He offers.

"That's awfully generous." Stolas says. "I really should buy my own for Blitzy, I've been meaning to put in a proper nursery for him, but I do worry about overwhelming him."

"Could you maybe stop talking about me like I'm not here?" Blitzø asks, spitefully.

Stolas turns to Blitzø, cupping his cheek gently. "My apologies, dear. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Blitzø sighs, hands holding his arms anxiously.

Stolas side-eyes the Imp. "Blitzø..."

Blitzø looks away, breathing increasing, this was too much.

"Alright." Stolas sighs, realizing he was going to have to get Blitzø's to talk to him. "Asmodeus, would it be possible for Blitzø and I to have a few minutes alone?" Stolas asks.

Asmodeus nods. "Of course, the nursery is through that door." He says, "or if you'd prefer, there's a spare bedroom upstairs to the right."

Stolas grabs his diaper bag and takes Blitzø's hand. "Thank you."

Blitzø just lets Stolas lead him upstairs to the guest bedroom, it would be a lot worse if he tried to fight it- also, taking a few minutes away from...that was tempting.

Stolas lets Blitzø walk in first before closing the door behind him. "What's wrong, darling?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø's breath is still heavy, barley able to speak. "I...don't know..."

"It's alright." Stolas pets him gently. "It's just you and me now. Don't worry about them or what they're doing. I'm the only one here now. You're safe."

Blitzø nods. "Okay."

Stolas gently rubs Blitzø's arms to help calm him down. "You're alright."

Blitzø nods. "I'm okay...I just...I can't-"

Stolas waits patiently.

Blitzø pauses to think about it. "I guess...I don't know! It was easier and more natural when it was just you and Fizz at ou- your place." Blitzø explains. "Now, it's here and everyone expects me to...you know, it's overwhelming." He admits.

"We can leave." Stolas says. "Say the word, and we're out the door."

Blitzø can't just focus on Stolas right now, his mind was going ninety thousand miles an hour, while also somehow not moving at all. Asmodeus and Fizzarolli were out there, expecting him to regress, Stolas was expecting it too.

He's disappointing everyone...

Finally, Blitzø speaks. "But, Asmodeus-"

"I don't care." Stolas interrupts. "I'm here for you; not Asmodeus, not Fizzarolli. I honestly couldn't care less what they think. If you want to leave, we will." Stolas says firmly.

Blitzø thinks about it.
Stolas seems to think this was a good idea, he seemed to be having the time of his life.
Fizzarolli wanted this, and Blitzø did kinda owe him for...his lack of limbs.

Asmodeus wasn't the problem per-say. Blitzø just doesn't know him. All he knows is that he was a completely asshole to M&M at Ozzie's, not that he was one to talk.

The thought of regressing in front of someone new was scary...

'There are scarier things, aren't there, son?'

The idea of regressing is awfully tempting right now. Damn it! It was so easy when it was just Stolas, he was perfectly fine without everyone else.

But maybe if he just regressed...he wouldn't have to think about it. He won't remember all of it, it'll be more natural, he just had to wait it out.

"We don't have to leave." Blitzø decides.

"What do you want to do then?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø shrugs. "I don't know..." he sits down on the bed. "I just wish I could just regress and get this over with."

"What if I helped you regress now?" Stolas asks. "Would that make things easier?" Stolas asks.

"Maybe..." Blitzø shrugs.

Stolas sits down next to Blitzø and gently pets his head. "What is it?" Stolas asks, he can tell there's something going on.

"Loona knows about me." He confessed.

"What?" Stolas asks.

"Loona, my daughter. She knows about me being a little." He explains.

"Oh." Stolas says, not sure exactly what else he could say, this was not expected.

"Yeah... I guess it's good that she knows, but I would have much rather keep this part of me and my adult life separate." Blitzø admits, pulling his legs up to the bed so he can hug his knees. "But now, it's too late for that."

Stolas set a hand on the imp's shoulder. "I'm sorry, Blitzø. Unfortunately things don't always work the way we want them to." Stolas says.

Blitzø relaxed a little with Stolas comforting touch. "Yeah."

"I imagine that her knowing would be rather stressful." Stolas says. "Maybe even scary?" He asks.

Blitzø shrugs. "I guess."

"It's okay to feel stressed out or even scared about it." Stolas says. "It's a very vulnerable part of you. You don't have to share this with someone if you don't want to."

Blitzø sighs. "The idea of regressing in front of Ozzie is a lot. I don't like people seeing me when I'm weak or helpless." Blitzø admits.

"You're not weak." Stolas says firmly.

Blitzø sighs. "Stolas-"

"Regressing doesn't make you weak, in fact, it proves how strong you are." Stolas explains. "Not everyone has the strength to deal with this the way you do. And you deal with it so well. Do you understand me?"

Blitzø nods.

"Good. Because even if others don't see it, I do. And you need to aswell." Stolas says. "You're the bravest person I know. Loona knows how brave you are, and Ozzie will see it too."

Blitzø thought about it. "Thanks, Stolas."

"Of course." Stolas says. "Anytime."

"Stolas?" Blitzø asks.

"Yes, darling?" He asks.

"Will you help me regress?" Blitzø asks.

"Are you sure you're okay with regressing now?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø nods. "Yeah, I'm sure."

Stolas gently pet his head. "Alright, Blitzy, let's get you dressed."

~~~Asmodeus and Fizzarolli~~~

"Can I wear makeup now, please?" Fizzarolli asks the minute Stolas and Blitzø went upstairs.

"Well...I suppose that would be alright. Get your makeup bag and I'll do it for you."

"Yes! Thanks, Ozzie!" Fizz says, running to grab the makeup bag and giving it to Asmodeus.

"Bug, I know you're excited, but you can't run in the house, remember? You'll get hurt." Asmodeus says.

"Sorry." Fizzarolli says.

"It's alright, just be careful next time." Ozzie kisses Fizz's head. "Alright," he opens the box, "what colors would you like?"

"Mmm black and gween!"

"Black and green it is." He says. "And which look do you want?" He asks, holding up a book with a bunch of different clown looks.

"I wan this one!" He says. The one he picked has diamond under and over the eyes and hearts on the cheeks.

Asmodeus smiles. "Great choice, Fizz. I love that one." He says. He makes the hearts a light green and the diamonds black. He covered his face in white and of course painted on his bright red nose.

Fizzarolli squeals happily upon seeing it. "Thank you, Ozzie!" He says, hugging his beloved rooster friend.

"Of course, bug. Anything for you."

"I'm gonna make friendship bracelets for everyone!" Fizz decides.

"Okay, put the makeup bag away first." Asmodeus says.

"Okay, Ozzie." He says, quickly picking everything up to put it away.

"Thank you, love bug." Asmodeus praises. "You're doing so good."

~~~Stolas and Blitzø~~~

Stolas undressed Blitzø carefully.

Blitzø wanted to protest that he could do this himself, but he knew Stolas would point out that having his caregiver dress him will help him regress faster and more naturally.

As Stolas removes Blitzø's choker and set it on the end table, Blitzø thought about Tilla...

Would she really hate who he was now? Was Fizz right?

Stolas grabbed a diaper from his bag.

"I don't need a diaper." Blitzø says quickly.

"I know, darling. But, I think you should wear one just in case." Stolas says.

Blitzø frowns, starting to tear up. "Bu'...I don' wan' one." He whines. "Pease, no diape." He asks.

He regressed so fast, it took Stolas aback.

Stolas pats his head. "I'm so sorry, darling. But, it's only a precaution. You don't have to use it. I only want to ensure that you stay dry today." He explains. The truth of the matter was, with all the stress, Blitzø may regress younger, even if he doesn't start out that young, and he would surely have complications going to Stolas if he needed a diaper later.

Blitzø whines again. "Pease?" He asks.

"How about a compromise? You wear a pull-up as extra protection, and if you regress younger, you have to tell me." Stolas suggests.

Blitzø thinks about it. It was still scary, but he did trust Stolas. So, he agrees. "Okay, Stowes."

"That's my brave boy." Stolas cooes, leaning close to kiss his head.

~~~Later: Fizzarolli, Blitzø, Asmodeus, and Stolas~~~

Stolas holds Blitzø's hand as they walk down the stairs. Stolas isn't quite sure how old Blitzø was- he assumed somewhere between 3-4.

"There they are." Asmodeus says. "You two okay?" He asks.

Stolas nods. "Yes, everything is fine. Blitzø just needed a few minutes to regress properly."

Asmodeus smiles. "That's understandable."

"Hi Blitzo!" Fizzarolli calls out. "I made bracelets! I made a green one for you, and a red one for me."

Blitzø looks at Stolas who gives him a sympathetic smile, letting him know it was okay.

Blitzø turns back to Fizzarolli and takes the bracelet. "Thanks." He says, putting it on.

"I made one for you too, Stolas!" Fizz says, handing Stolas a purple bracelet.

"Why thank you, Fizzarolli." Stolas says, putting it on his wrist.

"Yours is purple and Ozzie's is blue!" Fizz explains. "That's the colors of you magic."

Stolas takes a seat. "If I may ask, why did you make Blitzø's green and yours red? Isn't your favorite color green?"

Fizzarolli nods. "Yeah, and Blitzo's favorite is red. It's just our thing." He says. "Right Blitzo?" Fizzarolli asks.

Blitzø smiles at Fizz and nods, it was like noting changed for Fizz...that both gave Blitzø a sense of comfort and fear.

"Can I show Blitzo the playroom now?" Fizzarolli asks.

"If Blitzø wants to see it, and Stolas is okay with it." Asmodeus says.

Fizzarolli looks to Blitzø and Stolas.

Blitzø turns to Stolas who nods. "I suppose that would be alright." Stolas says.

Asmodeus gets up. "We should go too, to keep an eye on them."

Stolas smiles, feeling more okay with this.

~~~

Both Fizzarolli and Blitzø head to the large play room, the caregivers following after them.

While Fizz dragged Blitzø by the hand to show him around, Stolas and Asmodeus sat down at the table in the middle of the playroom.

"Fizzarolli, don't run. Blitzø is younger than you, remember?" Asmodeus asks.

"Sorry, dad." Fizz says, walking slower.

Asmodeus takes a deep breath. "It's alright, just listen next time." He says.

"Okay, daddy." Fizz says. "Come on, Blitzo!"

Once fizz and Blitzø were out of earshot, Stolas turns to Ozzie. "It's awfully strange that Fizz is still using Blitzo instead of Blitzø. We've corrected him, and he's continued to use his old name."

"I guess he's just used to saying Blitzo." Asmodeus shrugs. "Some people just need some time to adjust."

Stolas hums, not too sure. "Maybe..."

~~~Fizzarolli and Blitzø:~~~

"Blitzo let's play a game!" Fizzarolli says, "I never had another little to play with before! This is going to be so fun!" He giggles.

Blitzø holds his arms anxiously, worried about what Fizz may have in mind...what if he's not good at the game? What if he's too little for it?

"What's wrong, Blitzo?" Fizzarolli asks.

Blitzø doesn't answer.

"Are you scared?" Fizzarolli guesses.

Blitzø reluctantly nods.

"Oh, well that's okay. I'm here with you! We're a team." Fizz explains, holding up his wrist where the bracelet was.

Blitzø's expression doesn't change, so fizz tries something else.

"We can play explorers! Exploring the jungle that is the playroom, we can travel this new horizon together." Fizz suggests.

Blitzø's expression changed from scared to contemplating.

"If you fall, I'll catch you, we're in this together." Fizz promised.

Fizz was always there to catch him before...Blitzø can trust him, right?

"My robot arms are really strong and stretchy, I promise I'm strong enough." He says. "Okay, Blitzø?"

Blitzø thinks about it, then smiles. "Okay, Fizz." He says.

"Hey, you talked!" Fizzarolli says.

"Oh, uhm...yeah. Is that okay?" Blitzø asks.

"Of course, silly goose!" Fizz says. "It's okay when you don't talk too, I just want to say that I think it's nice that you're talking."

Blitzø's expression shifted, first feeling anxious and conflicted, but now feeling a lot more confident. "Okay, let's fucking do this!" He says.

"Language!" Stolas scolds from where he was.

"Shall we be explorers, Blitzo?" Fizz asks.

"Yeah!" Blitzø shouts.

Fizzarolli ran to the dress up area and grabbed one safari hat and a hard hat. He gave Blitzø the safari hat, and kept the hard hat for himself. He figured it might make Blitzø feel special to get the better hat. "Follow me." He says.

First they travel through the jungle gym, crawling and climbing around the place, making observations when they saw something, discussing different animals and such, Fizzarolli even took a few imaginary photos.

"A giraffe!" Fizzarolli shouts.

"That's not a giraffe." Blitzø says. "That there is the super rare monkey giraffe."

"Click." Fizzarolli take a picture with his imaginary camera.

"That's a good one." Blitzø says, looking at the imaginary photo. "Those monkey giraffes sure are hard to capture on tape."

Fizzarolli nods. "This picture will be great for our museum." He says before continuing their journey.

They suddenly reach a point where they had to climb up some rope structures.

"Spider webs!" Fizzarolli says. "So strong we can just climb right up. Come on!" He says, climbing easily up the ropes.

Blitzø wasn't sure he'd be able to do it, but it was surprisingly easy, he managed to make it the whole way!

"Good job, Blitzo!" Fizzarolli says. "We're almost there!"

They reach the monkey bars next. "This is quite a challenge, Blitzø." Fizz explains. "Under there is water with crocodiles." He says.

"Lava crocks." Blitzø decides.

Fizz doesn't argue. "We can't let them get us, we'll have to swing through these vines." He says, touching the bars to demonstrate.

"Oh..." Blitzø says. "I don't know if I can." He says, he's feeling around four at the moment, he can talk and stuff, but he's still kinda young and it's hard to keep hold of those, and reach to the next one.

"Okay, I'll get across first." Fizz says. He swings through the vines (monkey bars) easily.

"Okay, your turn, Blitzo!" He shouts.

"Uhm...I don't know." Blitzø says.

"It's okay, I'm right here, If you fall, I'll catch you." Fizzarolli promised.

Stolas watches as this plays out, he stands up instinctively. "Blit-"

Asmodeus takes his hand. "It's okay, just give them a moment to try and figure it out." Asmodeus suggests.

Stolas wasn't sure, he anxiously watched them.

"Okay." Blitzø sighs, why couldn't he have robot arms?! He jumps up and latches onto one, trying to swing himself back and forth to reach the next one.

He finally reached out and took the next vine. (Bar)

Stolas and Asmodeus watch closely to make sure Blitzø was going to be okay, they were worried, but wanted to give him a chance.

But Fizz wasn't worried, he believe in his young friend. "You can do it, Blitzo! Grab the next one!"

Blitzø swallows nervously. "Okay..." he swings again and reaches for the next one.

"You got it!" Fizz praises.

Blitzø reaches for the next one, but slips, he couldn't react though, because it happened way too fast-

Fizzarolli stretches his arms quickly to grab Blitzø before he can reach the ground. "I got you!" He says, he pulls Blitzø to the platform he was on safely.

Both boys pant as they merely escaped being eaten by lava crocodiles.

"I almost got eaten." Blitzø frowns.

"I told you I wouldn't let you fall, Blitzo." Fizz says. "You're safe now."

Blitzø frowns, a tear falling down his face.

"What's wrong, Blitzo?" Fizz asks.

"I wasn't strong enough to make it on my own." Blitzø says. "I'm sorry, Fizz."

"Blitzo, it's okay. We're a team! It's okay if you need help. We help each other, it's what we do. Together we're strong."

"But you're stronger." Blitzø says.

"But, you're braver." Fizz says. "I would be playing alone if you weren't brave enough to come here."

Blitzø tilts his head. "Yeah?"

"Yeah! I'm too scared to play with anyone else. I only really like you." Fizz says. "I know you were scared to come here, that just proves how brave you are."

Blitzø hugs Fizzarolli tight. "Thanks, Fizz."

Fizzarolli smiles, hugging his friend back.

Everything was going to be okay for them, Fizz can tell.

Fizz looks up and takes Blitzø's hand. "Come on, there's way more jungle to explore!"

Blitzø giggles. "Yeah!"

~~~Later~~~

After the two of them were done playing, the caregivers put on a movie to help them settle down.

This resulted in Blitzø fast asleep on the floor, and Fizzarolli snuggled up with Asmodeus.

"Alright, Fizz. It's bedtime." Ozzie says.

"But, I don't want Blitzo to leave." Fizzarolli whines. "It's not fair."

"Blitzø will be back another time, dear." Stolas says.

Fizz sniffs. "Okay..."

Stolas picks up Blitzø, and Asmodeus does the same with Fizz.

They both walk to the nursery where Asmodeus set Fizz in his crib.

"Goodnight, bug." Ozzie says, giving the little one a quick kiss.

"Goodnight, Ozzie." He says. "Goodnight, Blitzo. Goodnight, Stolas." Fizzarolli says softly to the other two.

"Goodnight Fizzarolli." Stolas whispers back.

Fizzarolli yawns, falling asleep instantly as his head hit the pillow.

Asmodeus made a mental note to add an extra crib and a changing table later.

Stolas carried Blitzø back into the living room. "This was a good idea, Asmodeus. Thank you."

"And thank you, Stolas for the advice, and the support." Asmodeus says. "I think this will be good for us...and especially for them." Asmodeus smiles, patting Blitzø's head gently.

Stolas smiles back. "I think so too. I better take him back home. I'm sure after a long day of fun, a good long rest will do him some good."

Asmodeus chuckles. "You're right."

Stolas opens a portal back home. "Goodnight Asmodeus." He bows.

Asmodeus bows back as Stolas stepped through. "Goodnight, Stolas."

~~~Stolas and Blitzø~~~

Blitzø opens his eyes slowly as Stolas sets him down on the bed. "Stolas?" He mumbles.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Stolas asks, tucking him in gently but tightly.

"Mm' tired." Blitzø explains.

Stolas chuckles, nuzzling him. "I'm sure you are. You just rest, Darling. It's alright." Stolas hands him his stuffed horse- last he heard was named junebug, but Blitzø changes it so many times.

It didn't take a lot of convincing, Blitzø snuggled up with the toy and fell asleep just as fast as Fizzarolli did.

Solas caresses his cheek gently. "Sweet dreams, my brave knight."

Notes:

Got a little inspired by bluey. Hope it was worth the wait for you all!

Please leave a comment if you liked it! And check out the tumblr for this fic!
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nottapossum

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.2K 45
Tim isn't happy with his classification. He keeps insisting the test was wrong. He'll have to live with this classification for a year before he can...
98.4K 1.5K 25
Y/N was your average 24 year-old. Taller than average, liked videogames, had a stable job, killed a man. Y'know. Ordinary stuff. One day he was takin...
20.4K 280 23
Full of fizzarozzie oneshots! anywhere from smut, fluff, or angst. requests are wanted :). FINALLY added cover.
124K 2.2K 37
Stolas is known as a proper prince to most and maybe a horny demon owl to others, but what happens when his secret past which he has hidden for years...