You in my World (Alpha x Omeg...

By yug_meow_

[Indian Omegaverse] "Would it be thick? And long? And hard?" Nakul's own shaft twitched at that thought. His... More

What to expect?
1. Jab we met
2. (18+)He's my mate!!
3. I hope we never meet again
4. The secret is out
5. YOU DESTROYED MY LIFE
6. I'll do anything to make you smile
8. (18+) Why I HAD to go to his placeπŸ˜’
9. (18+) De-nile is a river in Egypt
10. If only you could give me a chance
11. He's a shrewd man
12. The Big Baby shares his fears
13. (18+) The Pillow Fight
14. (18+) The Submission
15. The Elder
16. The Search Party
17. Clear Stream and Murky Waters
18. The Necessary Poison
19. The Sweet sweet torture

7. Just think of him as your sugar daddy

1.1K 79 44
By yug_meow_

"Nakul!! Your appointment is due" The nurse notified Nakul, as her eyes wavered and checked out an unknown man sitting beside their usual patient. It wasn't the alpha. It was his loyal underling Rajat. Despite Dhiraj wanting to come, Rajat advised him otherwise. Instead, he himself volunteered to accompany Nakul to the hospital.

Nakul made his way to the doctor's cabin and Rajat followed. Along with him, the duo was followed by the 2 bodyguards, Dhiraj insisted to take with them. Nakul was already super annoyed with Rajat coming with him. He had planned to go to the hospital alone. But now this man was stuck to him.

"Why are you coming in? I'll manage." A feral Nakul hissed.

Rajat didn't want to be there either. It was only because had he not been with Nakul, his boss would've. And that might unnecessarily complicate things. He was annoyed too that he had to babysit Nakul, but he maintained his calm. "I'm just going to meet the doctor."

Ignoring Nakul's stabbing eyes, he entered the cabin. Dr. Naina was visibly surprised by the 2 goon-like looking guys and a high-level employee looking guy accompanying Nakul. "I.....thought you were gonna come alone."

Nakul rolled his eyes, "Yeah. That was the plan", he remarked as he got seated.

Rajat caught on to the suspicion in the doctor's eyes. He must make a good first impression. And soon he unleashed his charms.

"Hello Dr. Naina. I am Rajat. I'm the secretary of Mr Dhiraj Raghuvanshi, the president of "__________" construction. I'm sure you must be surprised at our sudden arrival with Mr. Shrivastav, but it is only because Mr. President wants to take utmost care of his precious mate." Rajat gave Naina some idea of the background elements.

Mate....?! My foot. I bet he just wants to taste my ass. Nakul concluded, conditioned with thinking that all alphas are douchebags. But then he suddenly remembered the soft whispers of that man yesterday. And those words..."I love you..." A flush of red instantly appeared on his face. He shaked his face and focused his attention on the current events.

His eyes met Naina's and he could see the enormous amount of questions she had for him from her eyes.

"I just dropped by to let you know about the situation. Mr. Shrivastav will fill you in with the details." Rajat pressed on his polite smile on his lips and turned to leave. He signaled the 2 bodyguards to leave with him, leaving behind Nakul alone with Naina.

Now that there was no one, Naina shot all of her questions, "WHAT? HOW? WHEN?......JUST...JUST HOW?" Although Nakul might be her patient, she considered him as her younger brother. It was only natural for a sister to be concerned about her brother.

"I...."Nakul knew he couldn't give Naina all the exact details of how he met the alpha. But he was exhausted with shouldering all the burden. So with some minor changes, he told Naina about Dhiraj. "I.......I lied....at my workplace that I'm a beta. But then one day....that guy just showed up and my...."Nakul recalled the thirst his body felt for Dhiraj, "heat broke out. So he brought me to his place. And now he keeps telling me that I'm his mate..."

Naina listened to him patiently. She could sense Nakul wasn't happy with those developments so she decided to dive deeper. "So.....you think that's not the case? Are you not happy?"

With how life had screwed him over multiple times, Nakul was simply too baffled and confused by the turn of events. He didn't know what he should do? Who he should trust? All he was left with was himself. And he couldn't risk giving himself to anyone else. It was only him, who could protect himself.

Naina understood Nakul's dilemma. His eyes said it all.

"I don't know. I don't....believe in this mates shit. What if it's just a way for him to chain me down to him?" Nakul voiced his confusion.

The doc assessed the situation and decided to present her patient with the facts.

"Does your body react to his pheromones every time you are in the same space?"

"Yeah"

"Did this also happen with other alphas?"

"No" Nakul simply replied.

"Hmmmm. Considering the fact that you are recessive. In fact so recessive that you can pass off as a beta. And now that you are abnormally reacting to one specific alpha, the most likely probability seems to be that.....yes. He IS your mate." Naina cleared up the facts despite Nakul not liking them.

"Tsk" Nakul exclaimed. Now he was even more angry. What will happen to him now? Will I be living life the way he wants? Doing only the things that HE says yes to? Living like a locked up animal? Being used as a sex toy and a breeding machine by him? What's worse is that he's a powerful gangster. I cannot even escape him. What should I do? Nakul imagined only the worst things possible.

Naina picked up on Nakul's hesitation. And that made her ask, "Is he.....not a good person?" She wanted to confirm if what Nakul was afraid of was being mistreated and mal-handled.

And that question made Nakul remember Dhiraj's warm touch. His soft kiss, his endearing voice filled with...sincerity, his pheromones that put Nakul at ease as well as made his body heat up at the same moment. He knew deep down what the answer was. But he was afraid to admit it. What if all of that is just an act? People change all the time.

Naina's voice brought Nakul back to reality. "Is he.....not good?"

Nakul gave up contemplating. "I don't know." He rubbed his eyes and then his face.

Maybe I should decide that on my own. Naina concluded. She picked up her office landline and called the reception desk. "Send in Mr. Rajat. The person who accompanied Nakul."

Naina's call confused Nakul.

Rajat soon arrived and Naina immediately ordered him. "Can you please call Mr Raghuvanshi here?" She pressed a polite smile. A smile that indicated, bring him here. NOW.

* * *

"Am I late?" Dhiraj swings open Dr. Naina's cabin door. With forehead covered in sweat, he was panting heavily. It was evident that he nearly came running there. That's a good sign. Naina concluded.

"No. That's fine Mr Raghuvanshi. Sorry to call you on such a short notice."

"Not a problem. Initially I planned to come with Nakul but......"Dhiraj shot a See-I-should've-come-with-him-here look at Rajat. Rajat knew that look and immediately turned in another direction. Naina noticed that small interaction. An over-enthusiast? Nania continued with her assessment of the alpha.

"That is fine. What matters is you are here. Have a seat Mr Raghuvanshi." Naina pointed to a seat beside Nakul.

Dhiraj gave a quick glance to Nakul as if waiting for his approval. Nakul looked at the other side. The mut's ears drooped at that sight but sat on the chair nevertheless.

He's like a big dog waiting for his master's signal. Naina smiled at that thought.

"Is everything fine doctor? I mean, is Nakul's health alright?" Dhiraj asked.

"Yeah. It is. He IS showing signs of weakness and some.....depression. But that might be due to the sudden changes in your lives..."Naina explained. "I called you to ask you about your pheromone stability. So you believe Nakul's your mate?"

Dhiraj turned serious. He knew it wasn't time to kid around now. " Yeah. The moment my eyes saw him. I knew...." Dhiraj looked towards Nakul. His eyes softened and his endearing smile returned, "He's the one for me."

Nakul got conscious of those eyes, filled with so much passion. He hated them. Hated them because, every time he saw them, it wavered his will to not give in. His ears turned red, and he looked away embarrassed.

Dhiraj grinned like an idiot at that sight. Hehe. He's so adorable. "Everytime I see, I simply want to hold him in my arms. Caress his cheeks. Shower him with kisses. Lie down with my head on his lap....Make him smile. Do silly things to make him laugh...." Dhiraj went on and on. And with every passing moment Nakul grew redder as he heard more of those words.

Pheromones react to each other and the warmth starts spreading in their bodies. Nakul had it enough. He didn't want to get more embarrassed.

"STOP" Nakul shouted.

Dhiraj abruptly stopped.

That was when Dhiraj noticed his surroundings. His employee, his underlings and even the doctor got embarrassed at the open declarations of the alpha.

And listening to those conclusions Naina reached her conclusion. She might...trust this alpha. She made up her mind.

"Ahhh...thank you so much....for your....your...." Naina still didn't know how to describe the Alpha's declarations of love, "point of view. I'll discuss things with Nakul and let you know what's to be done. Can you wait outside for a moment?"

"Sure, doctor." Dhiraj agreed and moved out along with his underlings.

Now Naina turned her attention to Nakul. He was still red, hiding his face filled with embarrassment.

"So.....he seems like an okay guy to me...."

"Okay?! You just saw that right?"Nakul lashed out his embarrassment, "He...He doesn't even leave one chance to.....embarass me..."

"Embarrass? I think he's serious about you....Why....don't you give him a chance?"

"GIVE HIM A CHANCE?" Nakul sprang up from his chair. " You just saw him right? He just...he just wants to have his way with me....."

Naina begged to differ. "I don't think so. He seemed pretty serious about you...And....why don't you see this as a chance?"

"How is this a chance?" Nakul simply wanted to disagree with her.

"You have been living a terrible life till now!!" Naina brought up the unavoidable. She didn't want to talk about Nakul's personal matters, but given the circumstances she couldn't hold her back. "You...have been trying to shoulder everything by yourself. And I do find that commendable. But I also get a feeling that this guy, Dhiraj, he does want to take care of you."

"Oh....he just might be pretending that he cares. What if he doesn't?" Nakul questioned Dhiraj's intentions. His experiences simply didn't allow him to trust an alpha.

But Naina wasn't going to give up either. "Okay....but....you can at least take advantage of him being rich."

"WHAT?" Nakul seriously didn't understand what Naina was implying.

"He owns fucking ' _________' constructions. He's rich. At least give yourself a good life?"

"Seriously, you are suggesting me this?" Nakul couldn't believe his ears.

It wasn't that Naina seriously wanted Nakul to be with Dhiraj for money. But she strongly felt Dhiraj's emotions for Nakul were sincere. So she was ready to use all means to get Nakul to give Dhiraj, rather to give himself one more chance.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that? Look. I just want you to have a better life. I've seen you struggle so much."

Nakul still wasn't on board with the idea. But he got what Naina was trying to say. From being thrown out from his home to the streets; then to be thrown into jail; and then into a boxing ring? Life had been too unfair with him. Temptation seeped into him.

Naina laid out her plan, "Just focus on balancing your pheromones for now and enjoy the good life. And if you still feel he's not the one, I'll take you in. I promise."

Nakul seriously started to consider the plan.

"Please. I'm not talking as your doctor. I'm talking to you like an older sister." Naina pleaded more.

Letting her words sink in, she continued, "You don't have to be serious with him. Just......just think of him as your sugar daddy."

* * *

We all know Dhiraj won't mind being a sugar daddy😌

I'm thinking of adding more of such memes in the future!!

Update on "the final base" this week.

And.....Comment and vote😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...
12.3K 340 2
Daven Odsi is an Alpha in his prime, running a major pharmaceutical company specializing in secondary gender treatments who has been entangled in a t...
240K 4.1K 5
College AU (a/b/o dynamics) Porn with plot. Falling in love wasn't easy, let alone finding someone to fall in love with. But Harry, an omega attendin...
56.4K 1.9K 57
Jai Raj is a male Omega. A very rare and a very unfortunate occurrence in the Werewolf world. All things that should come naturally to werewolves el...