Duplicitous | T.N.

By sofiamariaisabel1

Aurora the sleeping beauty, damned to a boundless doze. Only true loves kiss had the power to haul her from s... More

Cast
I • 42 days, 1008 hours, 60 480 minutes and 362 8800 seconds
II • Nail chewing is a bad habit
III • Little Miss too perfect for me
IV • What are you hiding?
V • True colours
VI • Prejudice
VII • Physiological warfare
VIII • That one blissful moment
IX • More Angst
X • Every time 'Great' is said, note the sarcasm
XI • Dumbledores Army
XII • Half the angel
XIII • No clubs
XIV • Pure Dread
XV • Spells and Stunning
XVI • Two graves
XVII • A sneaky bugger
XVIII • Drowning sorrows in thick liquor
XIX • Anthony Creevey
XX • Shame
XXI • Downturned Glares
XXII • A brush with war
XXIII • Red & Green Ying & Yangs
XXIV • Two Stolen Angels
XXV • Selfish Hatred
XXVI • Repeated Mistakes
XXVII • Stern memories
XXVIII • Sleeping Beauty
XXIX • To reign hell
XXX • Injuries and Assumptions
XXXI • Armestice
XXXII • Bad news at Breakfast
XXXIII • Forbidden Serpent
XXXIV • Jovial Encounters
XXXV • Daring Lions & Crafty Serpents
XXXVI • I made a friend...
XXXVII • Almosts & Atelophobia
XXXVIII • Triumphed smiles
XXXIX • Hit me
XL • The real Fox
XLI • I can't
XLII • Concealed shames
XLIII • Pretty Blondes
XLIV • Stained, inky crushes
XLV • My father
XLVI • Various departures
XLVII • Owed Favours
XLVIII • Authentic sneers
XLIS • Parrallel || lellarraP • XLIS
L • Fantasy Letters
LI • A corpes' touch
LII • Nott acceptable
LIII • A scented boy
LIV • Cast under influence
LV • An Opal Curse
LVI • The end marks the beginning, the beginning marks the end
LVII • In the rain
LVIII • Cruel Bastards
LIX • A loathing
LX • Red handed
LXI • Deceitful doves
LXII • Once upon a dream
LXIV • Gothic fears and families
LXV • Bewitched minds
LXVI • The highs and hows of a teenage girl
LXVII • Complexion
LXVIII • Jam on toast
LXIX • Familiar Faces

LXIII • The prodigal boyfriend

2.1K 57 45
By sofiamariaisabel1

"Maybe I did hex that Bell girl, maybe I didn't." Came the malicious hiss of a sixth year Slytherin, backed into a corner and forced to succumb to his last defence, hatred. Isolated, within the lonely walls of an empty Hogwarts corridor, his Professor had him vulnerable. "What's it to you?" The younger gasped as his body was flung.

The elder wizard, had the boy grasped by his collar, back flush against the wall that almost too held him still, there was no escape, he knew this. Professor Snape, himself was cornered, however his sense was less literal than Draco's, bound by the promise of a deadly vowel, he sought to assist this young boy and his friend in their act.

"I swore to protect you." Severus rushed, his words fast and desperate, not alike his casual drawl of slow words. He was in panic, just as Draco was and just as Theodore was. "I made the unbreakable vow." His slithered voice hissed dangerously.

Neither noticed the scrawny boy who hid a wall away, consumed by the shadows he fell unnoticed, an ear open and eyes wide as he sought to uncover Draco Malfoy's dreaded truths... and now he knew, Severus Snape had his own share of faults. Their despair and anguish exposed enough for Harry to form his own assumptions, no evidence followed, he knew he wouldn't receive this.

Both ecstatic and fearful that he had overheard their non-direct confessions, the boy who lived was ready to flee, fearful he may get caught the boy lingered in the darkness, hopeful his allegiance with the shadows would disguise him as he made a run for it. However, before the first step was taken, a new voice served as an addition to the dire conversation.

"Then you're just as much of an idiot as he is."

The young Wizarding prodigy had to pause. Stealing a gulp of air, the boys eyes clenched shut in realisation. He could recognise the particular snap of this tone, it was one he had loathed, one he never cared for. But Rory had. It was not like he wanted Theodore Nott to be a death eater, Harry's lungs drowned within the absence of air as he allowed no more oxygen to cascade down his swollen throat.

This was the first time, Harry realised, that he did not want the worst for a Slytherin, one who he had directly despised up until an hour ago at that. The boy stole a peak at the three as they spoke, hopeful that maybe he had heard it all wrong and that Theodore was not a death eater, that this was all a big mistake, and Theodore Nott cared enough for Aurora not to risk exposing her to such a blackness.

"He doesn't need your help, he has me." It was definitely Nott, Harry realised, the voice of the very boy who had clung to Aurora Flores just hours before, whispering sweet nothings in her ear and running off with, teasing and tickling her, evoking swarms of boyish laughter.

"We don't need protection." Draco continued as if no one was listening at all, Harry almost wish he wasn't. "We were chosen for this! Out of all others, us! And I won't fail him." Draco's tone slipping.

"You're both afraid." Snape observed, a knowing look obvious along his dull features. Harry watched as Draco squirmed underneath Snape's grip, and the certain straightening of Theodore's stance, the way insecurities played them both as a puppet master would his doll. An honest reaction to their fear, because it was true, they were both scared out of their young minds.

Theodore did not believe he deserved this, he wished the only worry on his mind be whether or not Aurora really wanted to go out with him, whether she was honestly content as they kept their shared secret hidden. The ways he could make her happy, introduce her to his friends, take her to see his mum. But there he was, with a tattoo he referred to as a scar, a jagged, hideous scar he prayed he could be rid of.

But the world worked in mysterious ways, and as he begged the world listen, it had refused to answer the likes of Theodore Alejandro Nott.  Anger and fear drove him, for it was all he truely had left. That, and himself. He knew the very moment his mark were revealed, Aurora would hate him. Despite how much he was beginning to love her.

Harry knew all of this. So as he leant into the wall; discontent and lack of satisfaction cursing him. He knew he would not expose the Nott wizards secret, at least not to Aurora. He'd give them their time, while they still had it.

"You attempt to conceal it, but it's obvious." The elder man warned, his gaze shifting between the two moronic teenagers. "Let me assist you." Their professor tried to reason.

"No!" Malfoy was quick to deflect. Theodore however remained silent. He did not know what to think anymore. "I was chosen this is my moment!" Theodore, who stood next to Malfoy could barely hear the whimper of his words, he did not mean them.

The Dark Lords reign was seeping through the cracks of that castle as would a fatal disease, infecting the livelihoods of students, one by one. Draco Malfoy, and Theodore Nott were simply unfortunate enough to be titled 'Patient zero', they did not wish to fall under such an illness.

Like a common hex, they had fallen a victim to.

"You know what?" Theodore spiralled under a spell of frustration. "I don't have time for this" he brushed past both his peer and professor, desperate to escape the reality he had been forced to endure.

"Why?" Draco, also angry, spat. "Too busy on your date?" The words of Malfoy interesting the Potter wizard and Professor beyond belief. "Don't think I didn't see you, arm around her little waist, your hands in her hair." He scoffed. "I bet you think you're real secretive about it too."

"Believe it or not, yes!" Theodore yelled. Surprising, himself, Draco, Snape and Harry. All left stunned to silence Theodore rushed to continue. "You did interrupt my date." He was near panting by that point. "You don't know how long she's wanted to go out with me in public... and you don't know how hard it was to get that for her!" They were all stunned silent, compelled by a curse of both surprise and realisation. "Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go and make this all up to her. Excuse me."

And then he left.

•   •   •

Rose pink swirls of fabrics and material laid sprawled, lifeless upon the stone steps of Hogwarts castle. Dressed in the display of luscious pinks was a worn out girl, ready to succumb to her awaited slumber. She sat with her knees to her chest, head in her hands as she awaited her date to return at least for a moment.

Brunette curls the complexion of dark chocolate cascaded down her bare back, ticking the flesh of which had become cold the very touch. The minimal fabric, and her hair serving as her source of warmth amongst the sharp chill of a winter evening.

The cold season of Scotland having lasted what felt to be forever that unforgettable year. Some days she believed it was Voldemort himself who sought to preserve the season of misery. Eloped within a sour mood, the cold served as a petty comfort.

Slightly drunk and growing impatient, the girl stood straight up, ready to abandon her hopeful demeanour and simply walk herself right to bed, if she could, where she'd leave room for distain to lay right by her. But as the girl turned on her foot Theodore stood, a conjured bouquet of flowers in his hand, the same type as to the single primrose he had offered her before.

She smiled at the flowers raising her gaze to simply glare at him from his spot up the stairs. "So the prodigal friend returns, huh?" Her bare arms crossed over her exposed chest as she withheld a wracking shiver. Theodore chuckled, his coat shrugging off from his shoulders and down his arms as he neared her. She took the offered flowers from him as the boy wrapped his coat around her. She half smiled. "So?"

"I had an errand to run." He kissed her cheek.

"Oh? So like getting little boys to collect peaceful birds for you?" She raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He looked down at her, shock pausing him. "I payed him three hundred galleons to keep that to himself." His eyes wide as a smile played mischievously on lis lips. She could see as he attempted to withhold whatever it was. He wasn't okay. So, neglecting her own upset, she gladly kissed his cheek.

"Just kiss me?" She murmured and the boy happily complied. Offering Aurora a bittersweet peck right on her lips. He pulled away, her eyes closed, a tired smile on her lips as it was well past midnight by that point.

"Let's get you to bed?" He asked. She nodded.

With a hand held in his, the boy lead the girl towards the Gryffindor common rooms. With her head hung low the girl began to lean her weight on his, dragged by gravity and her own exhaustion she struggled to remain conscious.

"Are you?" He reacted to her drowsiness. "How much did you have to drink?" He laughed. She held up two fingers and held them close, her lips pursed mockingly, as he realised she was perhaps a little out of it. He released a loud cackle. "So you're just that tired then?"

She nodded as if Neville had truely managed to stop her from drinking as much as she wanted. "I tried to have more, but Neville kept stopping me."

He chuckled, allowing the girl to lean her weight upon his as they walked up and toward the portrait. With a judgemental glance, the fat lady swung open the entrance for them, forcing a promise from Theodore as to how he'd look after her properly on their way up. He swore to it.

Stepping past the threshold, Aurora too sleepy to notice Harry, who sat before the fireplace, his eyes not on either of them. Theo, however, sobre, stilled. Harry did not bother to look instead spoke up. "Her dorm's the second last one on the right, top floor." As if not even bothered to get angry he simply continued to stare boringly upon the flames as they danced within the lit fireplace.

Theodore nodded, weirdly at that too, before continuing his descent up the stairs, Aurora practically passed out on his arm. Reaching her room, the door creaked open, his fingers crossed that her roommates remained sleeping. They had, by Merlin's luck. At the sight of her bed the half–dead composure she had occupied dissolved. She flopped down onto her bed in a swim like motion.

Theodore simply smiled as she did so. Turning to leave, his hand was gripped, preventing him from doing so. He lowered down to leave a kiss upon her forehead "I wanna go to the moon" He heard the faint whisper. Auroras smile was sloppy, eyes heavy as she murmured her sleepy words.

"And so you shall." He murmured into her hair. "And whilst you're up there, you'll have nothing to do but dance with the stars." He played along with her sleep deprived, slightly tipsy state.

"Thank you, Theo." She fell asleep.

•   •   •

She collapsed accordingly upon the maroon cushions of the Hogwarts express carriage. Awaiting for sleep to steal her away yet again, she was beyond tired. Staying up until past midnight on the last day of school was not her finest idea. Desperate for the rest of her eyes, she would not admit how disappointed she was when Harry and Ron joined her in the compartment.

"And you're sure it was Malfoy?" Ron questioned assentingly.

"Positive." Harry nodded rapidly.

"And what was it he said exactly?" The Weasley boy rubbed his tired eyes.

"That he was chosen for something." Aurora mainly ignored their little conversation they had as they threw their luggage up on the baggage carrier. Too tired to properly pay attention, however as their words grew interesting, she deemed her input necessary.

"Chosen for what?" She opened one eye.

"Uhm." Harry quickly grew uncomfortable. He did not wish to share this conversation with Rory. Not when he knew she was somehow related. Heck, she had been mentioned. "I'm not sure." He tried.

"Harry, that isn't really stone hard evidence that Malfoy's a death eater." The redhead attempted to console. Harry internally slapped himself.

"What's an unbreakable vow?" The boy with the scar questioned, his eyes lowered down to the once sleeping girl, who, he was disappointed to admit, sat up.

Both Ron and Rory shared unsure and concerned glances, magic those days, growing darker around them. Aurora chose to explain. "It is what it sounds like Harry." Her shoulders tensed in discomfort. "An unbreakable vow." She chewed her lip in search for a better explanation. "A spell binding promise." Ron too frowned. "Not exactly something everyone goes around making."

"How?" Harry had yet to be satisfied by his answer.

"Sort of like a ritual." Ron nodded along to her words, neither entirely sure how to respond the way Hermione often would. She often gave the best worded answers. "Where an oath or a vow is made. Typically three. You're supposed to draw blood and state your pledge. You'll be held to it, and ensure whatever you've done remains true." The girl shrugged, the dark topic of conversation offering an unsettling atmospheric change for both her and Ron.

"And what happens if you break it?" Came the question they dreaded. Rory did not wish to speak, so Ron swallowed and kicked up the courage himself.

"You die."

•   •   •

A pressured tenderness roamed throughout the carriage after Ron spoke of the true severity that was unbreakable vow. It wasn't that surprising, those days, to hear news of a dark and evil curse, hex or spell. Hogwarts offered the students sanctuary from the current events of the outside world. A world in which a budding war grew, disappearances grew common, rumours spread and bodies fell. 

Within Hogwarts, the young students did not have to face the evil that lurked on the crowded streets of Diagon alley, or for some, within their own lounge rooms. However, that did not prevent the whispers that penetrated the walls of Hogwarts through something as easy as the daily prophet or letters from family. Everyone was on edge to return, especially the snakes who sat towards the far end of the train.

"You know mate, you can stay with me and my mum this Christmas break?" Blaise offered, breaking the heavy silence that clouded the compartment they'd sat and drowned in.

"Or, I could ask my parents. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you." Daphne murmured, her head low.

"We could all hang out together." Pansy offered with an attempt of what seemed to be a smile. Resembled more of a grimace if anything.

Theodore had not yet confessed his renounced duty, but he had some suspicions they knew, their assurances simply implied they'd known all along. He frowned, eyes still out the window, yet to reply. His friends basked oddly in his silence, unsure what to do with his lack of response. He simply stared as if he hadn't heard them.

"No." They'd heard. "I can't." Feeling somewhat guilty for his lack of conversation he turned to them with a smile. "You're going to Barcelona, Daph?"

She faltered. "Yeah." The blonde nodded her head. "Tori's real excited. Won't stop bloody asking mum we go shopping there." Daphne laughed a little. "Because we definitely need more shoes."

"Ooo!" Pansy jumped and grasped her hands. "Please please please! Bring us back some souvenirs." The dark haired witch pressed the back of her palm to her mouth and feigned a wretched cough. "Espardenyes shoes." She chocked again. "Espardenyes shoes." The sneaky witch repeated. "What was that?" Her head shot around the room as if someone had said something.

"Oh don't worry. I shall be returning with a whole closest worth of summer shoes." Her blonde locks were flung behind her shoulder. She laughed at Blaises puppy dog eyes. "Yes, Blaise I shall come back with an assortment of designer outfits for you." He nodded approvingly. She chewed her lip whist addressing Theodore. "You too Theo." She smiled, he did too.

"We've always been the best dressed group at Hogwarts." Blaise nodded his head a satisfied smile worn.

"I'll be right back." Theodore stood up, brushing down his clothes as he walked by his friends with not much more than a goodbye smile.

Seeking out Aurora would not be hard, he knew. Having already guessed she'd be half dead, he glanced through the small windows and into each carriage in search for a sleeping brunette. Having found her, not actually asleep, through the small compartment door, he wondered how he'd get her attention without alerting either Ron or Harry.

He grinned wickedly as a particular first year walked by. "Hey, Nathan?" The boy paused, his small group of friends stepping back and away from the seventh year Slytherin.

"Theodore." The boy greeted, seemingly proud that he was in cahoots with such a menacing individual at Hogwarts. He turned to his mates, a wide smile present. "I told you we were friends!" He whispered.

"Mind doing me a small favour?" He flashed a galleon.

The small boy smirked.

•   •   •

"Fellas." Aurora was disturbed from her drowsiness by the sudden slam of the compartment door as the contraction swung ajar. "This is the famous Rory I was tellen' you all about."

Auroras eyes narrowed as an obvious scheme fell into play. "Oh!" One gasped. "So she's the one who helped you rescue Tittles?"

"The one and only." Aurora grinned, very much aware she had never rescued any 'Tittles'. "Say Rory, you wouldn't mind helping my good friend here." He gestured to the taller boy beside him. "Find his cat? Mew Mew?"

"Why, of course." She smiled playfully standing from her spot in the compartment. "I'll be back, you guys." Harry and Ron smiled, as the girl followed the small group of children.

"Too easy." Nathan grinned, as Rory followed him down the hall and before Theodore. He smiled, offering a Galleon to each of the children before them. "At least make it interesting next time will you, Theodore?" He rubbed his palms. "I need my coffee."

"You're eleven." Theodore scoffed.

"Your point?" Asked Nathan drawled on.

"Never mind." The Slytherin shrugged; Aurora nearing him, he smiled down towards her as she did so.

"Ah." He clapped once. "It was a pleasure doing business with ya'." The boy saluted. "Tittums and Mew Mew would be proud."

"I thought it was Tittles." The older girl placed a hand on her hip.

"Yes!" He laughed nervously. "Titlems."  And then he raced away.

"What a character." The girl laughed, as the small Gryffindor children scurried away, profanities slipping from their loose tongues. "All of them." She smiled.

"Yeah." He smiled, words quick and snappy . "Cute kids." The boy glanced down at her "Now." And the Slytherin pulled her in for a deep kiss.

• • •

As Aurora reproached the sanctuary of her small compartment on the moving train, she was met with the side profile of Lavender Brown as she blew an assortment of kisses through the transparent panels of glass. Chewing on her lip and pecking the air, Aurora was fearful to approach the love blinded teenager.

"Hey Lav." Aurora smiled warmly toward her. "What you?" She swallowed. "What you doing there?" She rocked her weight from ankle to ankle.

"I'm just declaring my undying love for my Ron." The girl released a slow breath upon the glass panel, the once transparent filter now translucent as a result of the fogged air. Aurora watched as the girl doodled a face sized heart. Scribbling, in her impeccable, cursive, fonted handwriting the initials 'L + R' and a row of jagged x's.

Aurora thought it was a bit too much, the constant snogging, the declarations of undying love, the rules and regulations but no matter how intense their young relationship had grown not once did Aurora genuinely dislike either of them. They, to her, just seemed so lonely.

"I'll see you round Lav." Aurora rubbed the girls cardigan covered shoulder.

"Bye bye Rory." And the girl skipped away her head of hair bouncing along side her.

She slid open the compartment door, Ron's face was lost within a tight crinkle as if he'd been cringing long before Brown scribbled their initial on the fogged window. "Hey guys." She flopped down upon the empty space.

"How was finding the cat?" Harry had yet to raise his he'd from the book he read before him. She'd assume that he meant he was interested but she could see the lines of detest sketched along his forehead. Stealing a look at the cover she realised the book was simply just his homework.

"Oh." Aurora laughed. "The cat was in their compartment all along." She blushed as the memories of her true activities came to mind.

They smiled. "First years." Ron shook his head. "It always seems like their up to something."

A second wave of heavy pink came to rest along her cheeks and nose. They had been up to something. "Yeah."

Their somewhat peaceful serenity had been snapped in two as another approached their compartment door. Hermione, who by that point, was ready to console with her Weasley friend, or at least re-learn to tolerate him, was returning to her friends. However, as she arrived a particular art piece prevented her from moving on further. With a calculated glance she assessed the picture, her eyes rolled further back than they should've before she simply walked away, once again bothered by the increasing sap that was Lavender brown and Ronald Weasley.

Rory figured, she should follow her friend.

Following after Hermione, she met the talented witch halfway back towards the compartment the girl shared with Ginny and a group of fifth year Gryffindors. "Mione!" Rory cupped her hands around her own mouth as she called for her young friend. "Mione!"

The witch turned slowly, met with the sight of Rory advancing toward her. She pulled her bushy haired friend in for a hug. Hermione awkwardly wrapped her small arms around the older witch.

And as the two girls slowly pried themselves away from the other, arms still interlocked even as their torsos remained no longer embraced. Hermione frowned and Rory did too.

Boys.

• • •

Peculiar hand prints of all shape, sizes and patterns adorned the long windows that had been placed along the windy train titled the Hogwarts express. Noses and cheeks pressed flat against the panels of thick translucent glass as the train neared its' destination.

The London train station was nothing short of bland and common. The city fog greyed the premises and dulled the environment. It was perhaps not the place to be. But, concealed by walls of spelled brick, sat platform 9, 3/4, and through the mystical disguise, witches and wizards of all sorts awaited for their beloved youth to arrive for the Christmas break.

Aurora was simply frightened to steal a brisk peak through the glass, her brothers we're supposed to be waiting for her, and despite their return, the hollow absence they had left two years prior still bothered the girl. Collecting herself She inhaled a deep gulp of fresh air, and glanced outward.

She spotted Sebastian first, dressed in a red sweater, it was particularly easy to find him within the crowd. Malachai, stood tall next to her eldest brother; she wasn't surprised to find him dressed heat to toe in black, he often refused to vary his outfit colour.

A quick beam grew along her face at the sight of them. She rushed to grab her luggage and with a giddy attitude she rushed from her compartment, Ron and Harry behind her, however, not as eager.

Theodore was more than aware of her brothers arrival: she had spent the better part of their alone time together constantly bringing them up, whether it be reminiscing childhood memories or fun banter shared through the letters they sent back and forth. He too watched them from the other side of the window.

He also was given the privilege to witness her capture them within an enthusiastic embrace. She literally pounced into their open arms. Theodore smiled from his place. His smile however was not one to last for it faded as realisation for his own returned dawned on him.

Narcissa Malfoy stood barely a meter away from the Flores siblings. He would be returning home with the Malfoy's, his father, an accused Death Eater, would not be making a public appearance for a while now. Well attests, not until the Dark Lords reign had once again regained its' unmerciful power, Theodore Nott Snr had promised with a dark look.

Collecting his things without so much as a glance, he bud his friends goodbye, eyes toward the ground his expression hollow as he felt his own nails impale the flesh of his clenched palm. "Bye guys." He tightly smiled, they did too.

Offering him pitiful hugs, he was beyond uncomfortable, that was until, he finally stepped foot off the train and neared the Malfoy witch, her streaks of white hair easy to spot amongst the busy crowd.

Narcissa was a classical lady, she wore nothing but the finest dresses, the finest jewellery, and the finest robes. Her skin porcelain, and to perfection. Theodore, the very moment he approached her, could see how much the upcoming war had taken its toll upon her features. Her smile, almost always gentle, appeared merely dim, faded. Two, bags of eerie blue rested underneath her tired eyes. Yet, despite it all, she still jumped to hug her sixteen year old son.

Draco, often, shrugged off his mothers embrace, by the age of nine, he deemed himself too cool for a motherly hug despite his desperate love for her. He let her hug her then. Sinking into her hold, Theodore was fearful the young boy may break out into a fit of sobs, he couldn't blame him. They let go, and as they did she pressed two harsh kisses against either cheek, and he let her.

"Oh my Draco." He heard her mumble. "Theodore." The woman did not hesitate to open her arms. The eldest Slytherin boy softly wrapped his arms around the prestigious and tired lady.

"Hey Narcissa." He offered a fond glance, she shared it.

"Your hair, Draco." The mother ran her hand through it. "It's a mess. We aught to get it cut whilst you're with us."

"Perhaps a re-bleach." Theodore whispered.

"It is not bleached." Draco seethed before turning to his mother. "I like it like this." He dismissed the topic with a sorry excuse for a shrug.

"Theodore, your father requested you stay with us, this holiday." The woman offered a hopeless smile. "The meetings." She went hysterically quiet. "Will be held with us." The Malfoy witch cleared her throat at the notice of both Theodore and Draco's stiffened postures and auras. "Mr Nott Snr simply wishes that you behave accordingly... and..." once again her voice lowered, words for Theodore and Theodore only. "If I'm being honest, I was more than happy to hear you'd be spending a Christmas with some company."

Theodore nodded, he figured his Christmas would be fairly isolated.

"You can apparate, can you not?" She placed a hand upon Draco's arm. He nodded yes, again. "Splendid." And just like that, the Malfoy's disappeared within a swirl of black and silver.

Just as Theodore too was about to leave, his eyes glanced toward his left. Aurora and Harry announcing their goodbyes, the chosen one, not at all eager to release his friend, who held him equally as tightly. Their mouths moved speaking their promise, as they let go. And finally, she, seemingly having sensed his gaze, turned to face him.

She smiled. It was what she hadn't said that simply expressed what she meant. During their time on the train, she had told him just how much she would miss him, almost as if she knew what awaited him, the horror, the risk of mortality, the tragedy. Her kiss, seeped melancholy and heartfelt promise, as if she was saying goodbye.

And as she smiled, he was certain, apart of her knew.

_________________________________
AN,
Hmm. That was that. Idk what to say if that's unclear. Hope you liked it, love you all, excuse any typos, bye bye x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 108 18
Vivianne Nott was known to everyone as Theodore's "sweet innocent baby sister" and she was tired of it. Always stuck in her brother's shadow, she dec...
167 3 13
A Harry Potter Universe Fanfiction!!! Emilia, mostly known as Emma, Nott was caring, compassionate, loving, loyal, trustworthy, pure... or at least t...
60.7K 1.2K 34
She was a forgotten in her line of purebloods. He was a broken soul. They were opposites in character. Yet so perfect for each other. They evened out...
268K 6.6K 32
Theodore Nott is a womanizer who has never had a lasting connection with anyone. Hermione Granger is a girl who is suffering in silence. When e...