do i wanna know? [ERENxF.READ...

By ianhecoxluvsu

You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over... More

Character Descriptions/Visuals
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
epilogue

three

1K 35 63
By ianhecoxluvsu

A/N: I think this chapter was a shorter one but I can't remember. LOL anyway, enjoy!- Ian :3

✩✩✩✩✩ 

"You wanna play a game of volleyball?" Armin asks me. I look up at him as his skinny, toned, and kind of built body exposed itself in my eyesight. His hair was damp and he wore his swim trunks low so that his v-line was exposed. His veins were lightly drawn by the hem of his trunks. I observed him before looking at his kind smile. I smile back at him.

"Oh...I'm not that good of a player..." I tell him, turning him down. He chuckles.

"So Mikasa was lying when she told us that you played in middle school?" Armin teases me, catching me on my bluff. I felt my cheeks heat up to a red tint at my lie being exposed. I chuckle before sighing. I stand up and put my book down on my chair before taking my sunglasses off.

"I'm a little rusty but fine. I'm pretty competitive though. You might want me on your team," I flirt. He chuckles, walking by my side to a clear area.

"Yeah? We'll see about that then," He bounces off of me. I smile as we approached all the players. I took my shorts and shirt off to let myself move easier. Also, so I wouldn't be as hot while playing. Mikasa whistles at me and I flick her off, shy. Mikasa runs towards me and hugs me before putting her hands on my waist.

"You look amazing in that bikini. I'm glad we're matching," She tells me. I chuckle as she hugged me casually.

"Alright! Who's the team captain for each team?" Mikasa asks aloud. Eren and Jean raise their hands. We chuckle.

"Of course. Like always. Okay, take your picks for your team!" Mikasa announces. Eren and Jean play a game of rock, paper, and scissors to see who picks their teammates first. Eren won. He looks at the bunch.

"Armin, Ymir, Mikasa. You guys can keep the extra," Eren says in a cocky manner. I scoff. The remaining people walked towards Jean. Eren's team, of course, consisted of himself, Mikasa, Armin, and Ymir. Jean's team consisted of me, Annie, Historia, Sasha, and Connie. Jean chuckles at the team.

"Y/n what position?" Jean asks me. I look at him, confused for a moment before it clicked in my head.

"Oh. I'm good at setting," I tell him. He smiles at me before nodding.

"Okay so Y/n is gonna be the first serve then setter, Annie you're gonna be middle blocker. Connie, you're the front blocker, Sasha, you're gonna be in the front with Connie. Hissy and I are gonna be moving around more often but Hissy keep your position in the back in case Y/n can't catch a ball," Jean makes a gameplan.

"Got it," Historia happily says. We get in our positions and I swallow nervously. I'm competitive but I also haven't played in like 6 years. So I was a little rusty. Up front, Eren and Jean approach the line drawn in the sand and play another game of rock, paper, and scissors to decide which team serves first. Jean won. Eren glances at me, smirking at me in a competitive manner. I shoot him a glare as he tosses the ball toward me. I catch it, spinning it in my hand for good luck. Jean looks back at me before getting into position.

I take a deep breath before looking at the line. Eren's upfront. That means he's probably good at spiking. He has a strong hand. Armin is setting for sure. Mikasa takes up two positions and I can tell by the way she's pivoting. She's a blocker and a setter. And Ymir is there for protection since she's behind Armin. The choice I need to make is who I want to serve to. Definitely not Eren. Maybe Armin. But he's behind Eren. My serve would have to be super high to hop over Eren enough for Armin to handle the first ball. I take my chance and serve underhand, making the ball more powerful but keeping it at a shorter distance when landing.

I watch the ball as Eren tries to jump for it. I smirk when it landed on Armin, who set it toward Mikasa. Mikasa has a good arm and decided to go for Historia. Sasha and Connie got in the way and blocked them and the ball jumped back to their side, where Ymir hit it hard with no direction. It went out of bounds. The first point is on us. Jean cheers.

I jog and grab the ball before getting back in my position to serve again. This time, I'll be more lenient and serve to Eren. So I decided to do an overhand serve. Perfect for the distance between us. I'd like to see what he'd do. Once I serve, Eren keeps his eyes on the ball before quickly attempting to spike. Luckily, Jean was there and the ball bounced off his arms and back to their side. Ymir set to Mikasa, who hit the ball over to our side. Annie hits it and Connie sets it before Sasha jumped up happily and spiked it right by Ymir. Two points. I clapped as Jean gave Sasha a high five.

Jean tosses the ball to me and I catch it, serving underhand, this time, toward Ymir since she was the least interested. Plus, she caused them a point. Ymir hit the ball and Armin set it as Mikasa hit it, passing it to Eren, who swiftly spiked it past Historia. A point for them. Eren and Armin high-fived. Annie tossed the ball to Armin, who was the server.

Armin served overhand. I saw it approach me and I hit it to Jean, who passed it to Sasha. She set and Connie faked a spike as Annie jumped up and spiked towards Ymir. Three points. Easy.

"We're almost to match point Jeager! What do you gotta say about that?" Jean trash talks, confident. Eren scoffs, ignoring him. Ymir passes the ball to Eren, who tossed it to me. I smirk slightly before serving overhand, back over to Armin. Armin set for Ymir, who hit the ball toward Mikasa. Mikasa passes it to Eren. Connie and Sasha run towards his typical spike when Armin hopped up and hit it over the line. Jean quickly hit it and the ball flew off to the side. I watch it as I ran towards it, diving to hit it to the other side of the line. Jean cheered as I stood up and came back to my position. Ymir hit the ball over the line and Historia blocked, giving the ball to Connie, who let Jean hit it over the line instead of Sasha, which caught Mikasa off guard. Jean scores a point. Now we were at match point.

Eren tosses the ball to me again.

"Are you ready?" I tease Eren, whose team was losing. He rolls his eyes, annoyed. I smirk before serving overhand, directly toward Eren. He huffs as he goes for a spike. Jean blocks him and Armin sets it to Mikasa, who hits it over the line to Annie. Annie sets it to me and I jump, hitting it over the line. Eren sets it before handing it over to Ymir, who sets it to Armin. Armin hits it to the other side and before it could get to me, Jean hopped and spiked it past Armin, making our team win.

We cheered and group hugged, all out of breath. Jean gives us high fives. Mikasa runs towards me with a smile.

"Put those old skills to use I see!" She boasts. I chuckle before shaking my head.

"Nah...I'm still rusty," I downplay. She nudges me as we walk back to our designated area.

"You did good, what are you talking about? You've got a good arm," She compliments me. I laugh.

"I could say the same about you. You looked like you were ready to kill," I tease her focused face. She laughs as she pushes me slightly, moving us apart as we walked.

"All that to lose though," She makes fun of her team. We laughed as she goes into the cooler that Annie brought and handed me water. I unscrewed the cap and drank some as Armin approached me. He smiles, out of breath.

"Good game. You're not as rusty as you say you are," He compliments me. I smile at him, shrugging it off sarcastically.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself. Did you play?" I ask him. He nods.

"Yeah. In high school. But only for freshman and sophomore year," He tells me. I nod, interested.

"Oh, really? What made you stop?" I ask curiously. He chuckles nervously.

"I just got caught up in other things," He replies. I chuckle.

"I feel you. A new hobby?" I ask, taking a guess. He nods.

"Yeah. Now that takes up most of my time when I'm not in school," He tells me.

"Well, you're good. Maybe you should get back into it. I don't think it's too late," I encourage him. He laughs.

"Yeah. I could say the same to you," He replies. I smile.

I sat back down in my chair and put my book under my seat as I put my sunglasses back on and continued to drink water. Eren approaches me, which was odd. He puts his hand out.

"Good game," He tells me, almost hating the fact that he was even being nice enough to speak to me. I observe him before scoffing.

"Yeah. Maybe you'd want to have me on your team next time so I can help you win," I reject his handshake, trash-talking him. His tongue slightly poked out of his cheek, scoffing, trying to maintain respectful.

"What makes you better?" He asks with skepticism.

"I use to play."

"So did Armin and we still lost."

"I'm not Armin though," I tell him. He observed me for a moment before nodding, he gave me a 'touche' look before walking away. Mikasa nudges me.

"He's warming up to you," She tells me, optimistic. I scoff.

"That's warming up?" I reply, skeptical. She chuckles.

"Well he's getting there," She replies.

"Yeah. It only took him three days to have a civil back-and-forth with me for less than a minute. I'm pretty optimistic," I sarcastically tell her. She snickers.

"Hey! Most people can't get past the first day. But that's because all the girls I brought around the group always tried to have sex with him so I would understand why he was passing some judgment," Mikasa lightheartedly tells me. I huff, chuckling.

"Well, I'm honored to be the odd one out," I joke.

"Not entirely true...I remember that top three," She teases. I kick some sand on her and she laughs.

"You're too loud," I loudly whisper, joking.

"Why don't you try some light flirting with him then? I'm curious to see how Eren is in the presence of a sexy bitch like you," She tells me. I scoff.

"Either I'm not sexy enough or I'm not his type because that man despises me," I tell her. She giggles.

"Plus, Armin and I have been doing some back and forth," I tell her. She hums.

"Really? He has a girlfriend you know," She tells me. My eyes widened. Maybe I was just being delusional because he was cute and I wanted to see it through. I look at her as she sat on the floor.

"Are you fucking with me? I'm gonna fall to my knees right now," I joke. Mikasa chuckles.

"Yeah well, I think they broke up though. Like a couple of weeks ago," She tells me. I sigh in relief.

"Jesus. Thank god," I tell her.

"Such a drama queen," She pokes fun at me.

✩✩✩✩✩

"Do you guys wanna go? I'm getting bored," Mikasa asks the group. We all looked at each other.

"I have nothing to do after this. You guys wanna play truth or dare?" Historia spices things up. We all chuckle, hesitating. She sucks her teeth.

"Everyone in a circle. If you fail to tell the truth or do the dare, you gotta jump in the water. Sounds like a fair punishment?" She asks us. The group groans before agreeing.

In a circle, the order was me, Mikasa, Annie, Eren, Armin, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Historia, And Ymir.

"Alright, I'll start first," Historia announces before looking around and humming. Her eyes focus on Mikasa.

"Mikasa! Truth or dare?" She asks her. Mikasa chuckles. 

 "Truth," She replies. Historia smiles.

"Do you have a thing for Y/n?" She asks her. Mikasa and I burst out into laughter. Mikasa shakes her head before responding.

"No! Are you crazy? She's a really good friend. I love her. That's all," She clarifies. Our laughs die down and Mikasa looks at Armin.

"Armin, truth or dare?" She asks.

"Truth," Armin replies. Mikasa giggles.

"Your top three sexiest girls in this circle. Go," She tells him. He chuckles nervously before looking at Eren and laughing. Armin sighs before getting up and running to the shore and getting in the water. We laughed.

"So lame!" Mikasa shouted at him as he approached the circle, completely wet. He sat back down in his chair before looking at Connie.

"Connie, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Dare cause I'm not a pussy," He answers. Armin moves his hair out of his face.

"Try to tackle Jean," Armin tells him. Jean looks at Connie with a cocky smirk. Jean and Connie stand up and go to a clear area and take a couple of paces back. Connie screams like an idiot before running at full speed, attempting to tackle Jean. Jean grabbed him as he ran and threw him off. We laughed as Connie practically flipped. Connie groans in pain before Jean reaches his hand out for him to grab. Connie grabs his arm and gets up before hissing in pain as they walked back to their seats.

"Fuck...Okay, Eren, truth or dare?" Connie asks. Eren shrugs his shoulders.

"Truth." Connie smiles.

"Fuck, marry, kill: Mikasa, Sasha, Y/n," Connie gives him the options. I sigh in annoyance, already knowing what choice he was going to make with me. Eren sighs.

"Do I have to answer–"

"Yes." Connie interrupts him. Eren and Armin make eye contact. Eren tries not to smile as he answers.

"Kill Sasha," He starts. My eyebrows creased. Huh?

"Marry Mikasa. Fuck Y/n," He finishes. Connie's eyebrows raised as he nods with a smile that screams that he knew. He chuckles.

"I figured," Connie teases. Sasha flips Eren off.

"Whatever. I'd feel bad being your wife anyway," Sasha jokes. Eren brushes it off. Mikasa and I side-eye each other before laughing. Weird...

"Do I have to ask som–"

"Eren just play the fucking game how it's played," Historia reprimands him for trying to cheat his way out of the game. Eren groans.

"This is dumb," He announces before looking around.

"Ymir, truth or dare?" He asks in a flat, uninterested tone. She yawns.

"Truth," She answers.

 "On a scale from one to ten, how good is Hissy in bed?" Eren asks an invasive question. The group says their ooh's and ahhs. Ymir chuckles, humming.

"Like a...Eight and a half. Actually, nine," She honestly replies. Historia smiles.

"I knew this though," Historia comments. We chuckle.

"Sasha, truth or dare?" Ymir asks her. Sasha shrugs her shoulders.

"Dare," She answers.

"Give Connie three heartfelt compliments," Ymir orders. Sasha scoffs in disgust before standing up and walking to the shore. We laughed at her dedication to not giving Connie praise. Connie laughs.

"You're a mean ass bitch for that," Connie jokingly tells her.

Once Sasha comes back, completely soaked, she sat back down and dried her hands to continue eating her chips casually.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" She asks me. My heart started to pick up its pace a bit from being put on the spot. I chuckle nervously.

"Truth, I guess," I reply. Sasha hums.

"Why don't you think Eren likes you at all?" She asks. I snicker at her question because well...

"How am I supposed to know?" I lightheartedly reply. The group chuckles.

"Just take a shot in the dark," She encourages me. I sigh before looking up at the sky, thinking about what to say. I mean I have no clue why. I shrug my shoulders.

"I dunno...Maybe he just doesn't like new people coming around?" I pose the question. Sasha nods.

"Interesting...Yeah maybe..." She replies. I look at Eren.

"Eren, truth or dare?" I ask him. He sighs, uninterested yet again.

"Truth."

"Why don't you like me?" I ask him straightforwardly. The group instigates with sound effects. Eren watches me as we held eye contact. His head slightly cocks to the side.

"I just don't." He keeps it dry and simple.

"That's not really an answer though. Right?" I challenge him. He shrugs his shoulders in a careless manner.

"I don't really have to tell you shit though. Right?" He spits back calmly. Armin nudges him. I pause before scoffing.

"Pussy," I say quietly.

"Say that again?" He asks, combative.

"Hm?" I act oblivious. Armin chuckles awkwardly.

"Alright well, Eren and I have something to do so it was nice being with you all while it lasted. But we're gonna go," Armin deescalates the tension before getting up. Eren sighs before leaving with Armin. I scoff before looking at Sasha.

"Maybe they're the scissor sisters," I joke. Sasha and I laugh at my joke.

✩✩✩✩✩

 Mikasa and I stopped by Mcdonald's before heading back to my place. We got home around three in the afternoon. I didn't tan much. Mikasa and I laughed and cracked jokes as we approached my front door. Once I finally unlock it and open it, I let Mikasa in and close and lock the door. We bring our food bag upstairs and finish eating in my room.

"You're bold for calling Eren out on his shit though," She tells me. I don't react much. I didn't feel like I was necessarily challenging him but I wanted to tick him off, I'll be honest.

"I don't think I called him out on anything. He just aggravates me and I wanted to aggravate him back for the first time," I reply. She huffs as she ate her warm fries.

"I did talk to him about you last night. He didn't tell me a particular reason for his weird anger towards you though. But I told him that if I could pass good judgment on him as a friend then he should trust me in passing judgment on you as a friend," She explains. I nod.

"Maybe it's something else then. Something is probably stressing him out in his personal life and he's just misplacing his anger. It's whatever. I'm not gonna harp on it. I like your friends and they're all really fun and welcoming. So I'll focus on the people that treat me well," I tell her. She smiles at me adoringly.

"I'm glad you've been enjoying yourself lately. It makes me happy to see you with them. Finally feels complete," She praises me. I chuckle as I ate a nugget.

✩✩✩✩✩

Mikasa kisses my eyelids softly before caressing my face, waking me up slowly and peacefully. I huff through my nose, chuckling at her soft attempts to wake me up. It worked anyway. I smiled with my eyes still closed.

"I'm up," I groggily tell her. She chuckles quietly before backing away, giving me space to wake up. I yawn before stretching my entire body on the bed and groaning. I open my eyes slowly before cracking my fingers and rolling my neck. I sighed as Mikasa watched me, chuckling at the apparent routine that I do. I chuckle.

"I don't do this every morning. Just the mornings that I played volleyball like I did six years ago, the day before," I explain. She laughs.

"You killed it. That's your victory regime." I smiled as she lay on the bed, not under the covers.

"So, what's the plan today?" She asks me. I sigh, looking at her.

"Well, I gotta have a pretty serious talk with my dad since I've been avoiding him with what happened to my mom. Then I think I'm just gonna recharge. Alone if you don't mind," I kindly tell her. She smiles at me before crawling towards me and landing a kiss on my cheek.

"I don't mind at all. I was thinking of recharging too. I've been around my annoying ass friends too long. I need a day off. I swear I aged thirty years in the past three days with them," She jokes. I laugh at her.

"Shit, me too," I agree. She huffs. She groans before getting off of my bed and packing her things. She approaches me with a hug. She hugs me tightly before picking her bag up.

 "I'll text you. I love you," She genuinely tells me. I blow her a kiss as she left. I grab my phone to check the time. It was just about to be ten in the morning. I sigh, going into my bathroom to get ready for the day.

I head downstairs and Dad sat at the kitchen table, seemingly waiting for me. I sighed, rubbing my eyes from the leftover grogginess of sleep. I approach him but keep a comfortable distance.

"...Is there something you want to say?" I finally ask him, no distinction in my voice. He turns his head, looking at me calmly before gesturing to the seat in front of him. I yawn.

"Right now?" I ask him as I glanced at the kitchen for food. He nods, not speaking verbally. I sigh before approaching the seat and sitting down in front of him. I slouched on the chair and clasped my hands in between my thighs just to have a place to put them. I watched him as he nervously hitches his breath before speaking.

"...I just want to let you know that this makes me as angry as you. The situation with your mother. And that I understand your anger if not more than ever at the moment," He starts. He watches me, looking for a reaction to continue. I keep a neutral expression. He sighs.

"And I wanted to know what we as a family can do that will help the three of us. How can we make this better for everyone?" He asks me, open-ended. I watch him for a moment before scoffing at his joke of a question.

"You're seriously asking me that? Before I answer truthfully," I wanted to confirm. He looks at me sternly, nodding. I held eye contact before scoffing again, looking away. I stand up.

"Do I look like a therapist?" I assertively ask him. His hands slammed on the table before standing up, looking at me as he huffs through his nose.

"No but do I not look like a dad who's fucking trying?! I mean shit Y/n! What can I do to make it better?!" He raises his voice. I pause, letting him throw his tantrum and get his big feelings out. Once he finishes, he stares at me for an answer angrily.

"Okay. You want my honest advice and thoughts? I'll give them to you," I calmly tell him. His furrowed eyebrows slightly raised, listening. I shrug my shoulders.

"I think you and Mom have always used me for your stupid little tug-of-war scenarios. And I always found it annoying and a little sad for you two. Because watching you guys function like fifteen-year-olds makes me feel like I have no other choice than to interject. I mean, you guys would've fought until sunrise if it wasn't for me telling you guys to shut the fuck up for five minutes of peace. And now, you're divorced, and you still expect me to fix it for you because that's all I was to you guys; A fixer. A middle ground, A mediator," I tell him bluntly. He keeps his gaze on me, teary-eyed.

"Oh. And now, I find out my mother is pregnant after being married to you for twenty fucking years and yeah, I'm angry and upset and feel a little abandoned but what is your response as father of the year? You sit me down and talk about yourself and what you did and how much you're trying. You had twenty years to sit me down and give me fucking hugs and tell me you like my outfits or play with me and play nice. Or just overall, give a fuck. So forgive me if I have no sympathy. Or if I can barely see you as a parent, just like Mom. Because you know who deserves their little 'Best Parent' award? Me. I did that. Alone. So can we not get into this whole scenario where you ask me what to do because you can't fathom getting those gears turning in your fucking head that it's already too late to do anything? Seriously, I thought you guys would grow out of this after I turned eighteen," I finish.

He watches me, crying. Oh. I hurt his feelings.

"Why are you crying?" I ask him sternly. He looks down at the table before sniffling and wiping his tears away. He looks back up at me with somber eyes.

"...I'm crying for you." That was all he said to me. My eyebrows slightly raised at the sound of those words. I blinked a couple of times as we held eye contact. I awkwardly turn around and head for the stairs. I take a step up before looking at him. I couldn't help but think: Doesn't feel good, does it?

"...Thank you," I acknowledge his newfound acknowledgment. I look away before going back upstairs to my room.

I didn't want to bother Mikasa to vent about what just happened. Mostly because we were both kind of taking some space to breathe after being attached at the hip for days on end. But other than her, I didn't have anyone in particular that I could talk to about things like this. It was too personal to trust anyone else but Mikasa. So I just sat in my room and reflected on the predicament I'm in with my parents. There was nothing else to do anyway.

✩✩✩✩✩

Days have passed since Mikasa and I have seen each other. So when she invited me out to Historia's pool party, I was happy to accept. Although I wasn't too excited to attend for the sake of a party. Just for the sake of seeing her and spending time with some newfound friends.

I drove myself there to meet up with Mikasa. Historia's new house was spacious. Acres of land and isolated from any other house. Reminds me of Eren's house a bit. But Historia's house wasn't as modern presenting as Eren's.

I turn my car off before stepping out. I wore a casual, plain beige bodycon dress. Nothing too extravagant. After wearing Mikasa's SKIMS dress, wearing those kinds of dresses has been my go-to. Just because of how easy it is to slip on and go. And I don't really dress up unless I'm going to a club for example. A house party or pool party wasn't enough for me to dress up.

I wasn't wearing a bathing suit underneath the dress but I kept one in my car just in case I felt like swimming, which I probably won't.

I text Mikasa to come outside and accompany me inside. A couple of moments later, she steps out excitedly and spots me before hugging me tightly. She playfully pats my butt before hugging my waist from the side as we walked alongside each other, back inside the house.

"I missed you," She tells me before letting me go and holding my hand, leading me inside.

"I missed you too. So what am I supposed to expect here?" I ask her. She scoffs.

"Skinny dipping freaks in the backyard. We've been chilling in the living room. No one wants to swim in bodily fluids," Mikasa tells me with a disgusted face. I laugh before stepping inside. 

 The house was beautiful with accent walls and craftsman-styled paneling in the interior. I was impressed. The music was something I was used to at this point now that this was my second time attending a populated party. There were a lot of people here but not as much as Eren's party. So it was a bit less overwhelming. And luckily, now I know more people and can comfortably hang out with them.

Mikasa led me into the large living room, where the couch looked cloud-like. It was wide and white. It fit everyone and had more space for people. The group turns and looks at Mikasa and me before calling for my name, inviting me to sit with them and have a drink. As soon as I approached them, Connie hands me a red solo cup with vodka in it.

"Since you're the last to arrive, you gotta take a shot," Connie encourages me. I chuckle, looking into the cup.

"I need a chaser," I tell him. Connie looks around and grabs some Redbull can and hands it to me. I grab it and look at it, already opened. My eyebrows creased.

"Who's is this?" I ask Connie, who didn't even care that he took someone else's chaser. Connie looks at the Redbull before looking at the area he grabbed it from. He scoffs before pointing.

"Oh. It's Eren's. I'm sure he wouldn't care. Yo, Eren! You don't care if Y/n chases with your Redbull, right?" Connie asks for confirmation. Eren glances at me before looking at the Redbull in my hand.

"Don't get your lipgloss on it," Eren warns me. I nod before throwing my head back and taking a shot. I felt the hot liquid run down my throat and into the pit of my chest before quickly pouring the Redbull into my mouth without my lips touching the rim at all. I swallow the Redbull and lift my head back up before shaking it off. I give Connie the Redbull back so he can put it back in its place. Eren and I exchange a glance. I gave him thanks with my eyes for letting me chase with his drink.

Eren was splained out on the couch, mansplaining. He looked uninterested and bored. Clearly there for the drinks and hanging out with friends. He was taking it slow. His arms were spread out on the back of the couch, watching his friends talk amongst themselves. I sat next to Jean on the end of the couch. Jean turns his head and watches me for a moment.

"Football season is crawling up soon enough. You're coming to my games?" Jean asks. I make eye contact with him, starting a conversation. I give him a huff and a small smile.

"Does everyone come and support?" I ask him. He chuckles, nodding.

"Yeah. For the most part. The season starts in like two months," He tells me. I nod.

"You've been practicing hard then?" I ask him. He blushes a bit, looking away before looking back at me.

"Yeah. It's hard training but I do it. Takes up most of my time. Barely have time to do anything else. That's why I hang out when I can," He tells me. I chuckle.

"Not even draw? If you're really good, I'd like to see some work," I tell him, pressing him about his hidden passion. His eyes widened only slightly at my inquisitive statement. He smiles at me, making sure to catch every feature on my face before responding.

 "Yeah...I'll get around to it so I can show you then," Jean calmly replies. I give him a small smile before nodding. Jean turns to talk to Connie and I held my empty cup before getting up and reaching for the bottle of liquor. I couldn't quite grab it. I see Eren's veiny hand grab the bottle before standing up and unscrewing the bottle and pouring it for me. I watch as he pours into my cup and look up to see his face. He was focused on the amount he was pouring in before his eyes shot up from the cup and looked at me.

"I was just getting annoyed watching you struggle. Next time, ask someone to pass it to you," He scolds me calmly with a tang of annoyance. I scoff, rolling my eyes, not obviously.

"Thanks." I dryly tell him, ignoring his little fit. I sat back down and took small sips as I observed the group, laughing and talking.

After drinking most of the alcohol in my cup, I had to pee. Historia was nowhere to be found and everyone was so deep into their conversations. I decided to look for a bathroom myself. I stand up, only staggering a little bit. I was caught off balance. Not drunk, just a bit tipsy.

I look around before following some stairs and going up. I held onto the railing before looking left and right, seeing a long hall of doors. I hum, taking a guess at which doors could be a bathroom. I decide to walk down to the right and open the first door I see only slightly. I peek in and see a couple on a bed, making out. I quickly close the door before turning around and opening the door across. A towel closet. I sigh before approaching the door at the end of the hall.

"It's over here." I heard a voice. I turn around and see Eren opening the door on the other end of the hall. I blink slowly before nodding and approaching the door. Eren smirked.

"Yeah but I need to pee first," He tells me before shutting the door on me. I sigh, annoyed. I lean against the bathroom door, waiting.

"What an asshole..." I whisper to myself.

After I heard the toilet flush, I get off the door and backed up a bit to keep a reasonable distance after he stepped out.

Once he walked out, I walk past him and into the bathroom.

"You could've asked for help like I told you to," He couldn't help but reprimand me. I groan, aggravated. I look at him.

"I didn't wanna bother anyone." I simply tell him.

"Well, you were staring at me hella hard so if you would've asked me, I would've been able to possibly help you," He tells me in a way that emphasizes that even if I asked him for help, he wouldn't have helped me. Also calling out my staring. I squint.

"No one was staring at you." I dismiss him. He scoffs.

"Good. I hope so. Keep your eyes somewhere else," He tells me before walking back downstairs. I close the bathroom door and lock it.

"Fucking dickhead..." I tell myself before peeing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 211 11
your classmate jean helps you study:) that's it nothing else happens... college au, 18+ characters, 18+ content, alcohol consumption, smut, praise ki...
35.4K 1K 22
EREN JAEGER STREET RACING AU!! "𝘏𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺." �...
6.3K 155 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...