๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. โœ—...

By -chxrriishii

โŒœ โ€ข ยฐ '๐–ฌ๐—†๐—†...' ยฐ โ€ข โŒ โ˜ฝ โ—œ โžด ๐‘ฏ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’™ ๐‘ฏ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’™ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ... More

๐‘ฐ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”.
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†.
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
Happy New Year :D

๐—

2.3K 142 10
By -chxrriishii

└────── ☁️ ──────┘
|
↠ C h a p t e r 1 0 -
The ✘ Last ✘ Floor ↞

It was time. He had suffered in this room long enough! His mattress was better seen not heard. The demon remained on the ground, his legs straddled with his hands implanted into the middle. His e/c eyes widening in anticipation.

A buzz sounded through the small room, the door slowly hbeginning to open. Our little Y/N wasted no time in trying to squeeze through the small opening, beginning to struggle when only his arm would fit through.

"Y/N, calm down. We'll get out eventually—" Kurapika's efforts were fruitless as he watched the male squeeze through the opening gap, not without a thud being heard after.

Freedom.

Was not at Y/N's fingertips. He huffed and stood up .. Apparently his head wasn't all clear—again—because he thought he would be outside in the grass. A small whine left his throat as his group of friends left the room as well.

"It's okay, Y/N!" Gon smiled, placing a reassuring hand on the boy's shoulder. "We just have to continue forward! We'll be out of here in no time."

Everyone continued forward, leaving Y/N to whatever went through his head. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked back at the room, the doors beginning to close. He was a bit hesitant to leave, something tugging on his heart strings. "Hey, what's the hold up?" An annoying voice called.

He forgot Tonpa was here .. Y/N lifted his head to give the ugly thing a piece of his mind. Except he was faraway, ahead of everyone else. They seemed to all stop, waiting for Y/N to catch up. How kind! A happy look crossed Y/N's face as he hopped forward to join his teammates. "Keep up, Y/N! We don't want to be slowed down!" Leorio called, beginning to march forward. A salute was given to the tall male from the demon. He was going to waste so much of Leorio's time ..

With a bit of walking and many complaints from Leorio, the group returned to the room they fought those prisoners. Y/N shuddered a little, continuing to walk forward when everyone slowed their pace. "Thirty minutes of running and right back where we started, huh?" Leorio scoffed, placing his hand on his hip.

Killua shrugged and took a few steps forward, making a snarky remark which got a reaction from the tall slinky. Y/N stared at large arena, his shoes causing an echo in the empty room. Was that guy really someone who killed his parents .. his family? A hand was placed on top of Y/N's head, his gaze looking up to meet Leorio. "C'mon, you're holding us up."

Y/N nodded, a small hum emitting from his throat. Leorio smiled and continued on, following the rest of the group. Taking one last inhale, scenting the faint blood of the man he had murdered. It felt .. great. He had avenged some people in his village, now it was time to avenge the rest. He would get to it .. He would kill them all.

With all the confidence coursing through his veins, Y/N raced after his friends.

The next rooms were .. rather fun for Y/N. A rickety roller coaster he lost a foot on, rolling through square paths—being able to get his haori dirty—and finally, a large boulder. The only thing the little demon could go without is the annoying noise of a mattress and something that should be buried 6 feet under. Tomato plants. Or in other words, Tonpa.

Pushing past the boulder caused for a little dust storm in the halls. Not that it bothered Y/N, he was already pretty dirty. Nothing a simple shake couldn't fix.

"Y/N! You're getting dust everywhere!"

"Careful, you could get it in someone's eyes."

"Ow! It got in my eyes!"

"Good idea!"

Killua and Gon shook their clothes off as well, copying the short male's example. The three passed on, Kurapika chuckling and wiping dust of his clothes while Leorio and Tonpa complained, refusing to help themselves with the dust situation.

Grumbling, Leorio followed the shorter males, checking the watch on his wrist. "Damn it. We have an hour remaining.." He sighed, his hand dropping. Y/N looked back at Leorio before dropping his head to the ground. Why was he doing this again? Why did it seem so important to him? Well, it will for sure come back to him later. It always does .. Okay, most of the time.

Another vote had come up!

It was to open a door .. Easy. Always open doors. Y/N looked at his own little voting watch and poked the top, choosing the big round circle. A hum of satisfaction left his throat, proud of himself for keeping up! "Seriously?" Leorio scoffed, causing the group to look back at the tall male and the tomato plant next to him. "Why did you choose X?"

"I didn't!" Tonpa argued.

"I did!" Gon smiled, raising his hand in the air. "But it was an accident."

Y/N cocked his eyebrow and didn't see the point of arguing. The door open because it was whoever did the most, right? He stared for a moment before heading on into the room, Killua following after him. "That was stupid. You and I can just go on ahead."

"Killua, Y/N! Don't go!" Gon cried out after them, pushing between Tonpa and Leorio.

Kurapika's head popped around the corner Y/N and Killua were nearing, a small smile on his face. "Hey, Gon! We must be getting real close to the end!"

Walking into the next room, Y/N felt a sudden surge of excitement. Was he going to see the outside soon? Lay in the nice grass and stare intently at the flowers around him .. "This will be the last decision made by majority rule. Are you ready? Choose O or X." Killua muttered out, Y/N staring at the two doors they were presented with.

It seemed quite off putting. Especially with the weapons on the wall. "Y/N, are you going to vote?" Kurapika asked, standing next to the staring boy. Y/N looked down at the watch and tapped O. He was more than ready. Everyone voted for O, but there was one X. Kurapika looked back at Leorio who was leaning into to yell at Tonpa.

"Stop." He huffed.

"Please select a path. There are two available options to choose from. The long and difficult path which the entire group can take, or the short easy path which will be limited to only one of you. Incidentally, if you choose the long and difficult path, it will require a minimum of 48 hours to complete. While the short and easy path will lead you driestly to the goal in approximately three minutes.

"Press O to select the long and difficult path, or press X to choose the short and easy path. If X is selected, five applicants from your group must be chained to the wall with handcuffs before the door will open. Those applications will be unable to move until the time limit has expired."

Y/N's eyebrows furrowed, taking a small step back. "How can we choose that?" Leorio asked, his voice raising. Gon walked up to the door and placed a hand on it, turning back to the group. "Do you think we could break the door down and not have to vote?"

Lightbulb moment !!

Being the most confident in his life, Y/N chose O. He fell into the door, his arms out wide and his cheek sticking to the cold metal. He had a good—no, a great—idea of what to do on the other side of this door. His gaze flew back to Leorio, who had a mace in his hand and Tonpa held a battle axe.

Seriously, he wanted Leorio back. He's not the same when he's hungry, or with Tonpa. The faster they got out of here, the faster he could get his sleepy buddy back. A small grumble came from the ground, the door beginning to raise. The h/c haired male took a few steps into the room and took a few steps back to the other wall.

Confidentially, he pulled his fist back and shoved his knuckles into the wall. A small squeak leaves his bamboo-ed mouth as he brought his other hand back, punching it into the wall. The brick walls broke a tad from his fists, cracks creaking through the walls.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Killua asked, grabbing the white demon's wrist.

Y/N's eyes slowly dilated as he tilted his head to the side, his h/c locks falling into his eyes. Gon took a few steps over, carefully knocking his knuckles on the wall, leaning his ear near it. "Hey! It's hollow, I'm sure we can break through here." He spoke, looking at his teammates.

The ground was cold as it met Y/N's face. He remained still for a moment as he popped up, looking back at the slide him and his group had sled down. A triumphant look was plastered on his face, his lips slowly curling into a smile beneath his bamboo muzzle.

"Great idea, Y/N!" Leorio cheered, placing a gentle head on the boy's head.

Yeah, it was a great idea. Y/N had led his team to victory, pulling them through to the next challenge. For once in his life, he felt at home.

A/N — Heyyy .. I'm here. Yeah, so I just had to work two weeks of my life and like .. I don't even know.

Anyways, have you seen my community post ? You should go check that out because I need a real opinion on that .. Like what if I wrote one of those cringy romance thingies with an original character and like .. :I but they're aware it's crin— Man, I don't even know.

How was the chapter ? Be honest, criticize me !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
699 49 7
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ.. ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž.. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๏ฟฝ...
31.8K 757 21
Fanfic, about you and Feitan (fem reader) ..................................................................................... You're on a mission w...
201K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...