๐“๐‡๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’ โ€ข...

By Bokutosbubblybutt

"๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" โ€ขY/N's life h... More

A small big thank you <3
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
XL

XXXVI

5.8K 244 127
By Bokutosbubblybutt

So kissable.

Your hand that rested between his icy strands made its way down to his lips and copied his movements from earlier. With your index finger you slightly tapped and stroked over his soft, plushy lips. Slightly, he grabbed your hand and kissed your fingertips gently. Then he brought your hand to his chest and placed your palm right above his heart.

„You wanna have a taste, sweets?" he asked while pouting his lips.

And that's when panic in your body started to rise. What should you do? Yes? No? But you wanted to. But that's wrong. He's your colleague. Kind of your boss. But, but you wanted to. But then he wins. You said you're not an easy game, not for him. You lose and he wins. But his lips, he's so gentle with you, he takes care of you. No one over took care of you. Yes? No?

Suddenly the ringing of his phone pulled you out of your thoughts and he sighed. The eye contact broke and he gently rolled you to the side but still keeping you in his arm. On your side though, you sighed in relief.

„Gojo on the phone." he answered with an annoyed undertone in his voice. Amused you giggled at his little introduction and tried to listen to the other persons voice at the other end.

„What already, wasn't the last time not like a year ago or something?" Gojo answered but you didn't know to what.

„That's the point of a yearly event, Toru." the other person was a female voice and now you tried even more to listen to their conversation.

„You know I hate it. So many unnecessary formalities and at the end they talk behind our backs anyway." he mumbled and sighed. Gojo let out a loud stretch and rolled to your side -well almost on top of you to be precise. With his free hand he signaled you to be quiet and you understood. He then let the hand wander to the crook of your waist and he started to glide over your curves. Men are all the same, you thought and had to giggle.

„When is it?" he asked and scrunched his eyebrows in annoyance. „Already? That's like two weeks."

„Yeah, I know." the female voice answered. „How's your little girlfriend doing?"

Both of your eyes met and a smirk formed on Gojos lips. You tilted your head to the side and raised your eyebrows waiting for his answer. „Pretty good. She just went on her first mission and secured one of Sukunas fingers."

„Ah really? So she's a natural?" the female voice laughed.

„Mei." he finally said her name. „I'm her teacher, it's obvious that she's strong."

The woman laughed loudly through the speakers. „Yeah, sure. I'm excited to meet her though. I might like her, maybe even gonna try stealing her from you."

Hearing that made you blush and a shy smile painted your face. Gojo on the other side just rolled with his eyes and mocked her silently. „Yeah, yeah, you can try. Seems like Y/N's quite popular but I'm the only one who gets to have her at the end." he said bluntly looking you straight into your eyes.

Something in your stomach sunk deep down and you felt knots twisting, making it tingle between your legs. For a moment you held your breath and you swallowed. Oh, damn! What is he doing to you? Why is he so irresistible?

You didn't notice that the phone call ended and Gojo turned to lay on his back again. „I'm supposed to tell you that there's gonna be the yearly sorcerer meeting in two weeks. And since you're a part now, you're obviously invited as well."

„What's that?" You pressed out and buried your face into your pillows.

„All sorcerer from Tokyo, Kyoto and smaller institutions will assemble and discuss the recent events. I remember how fussy the elder were after Itadori joined and became Sukunas vessel. I even had to hold a speech to everyone. And I had to talk to so many people I didnt wanna talk to." He rolled around again and groaned between your arm and pillow. „And you have everything under control, Gojo? And we can trust him, Gojo? What you gonna do when it escalates, Gojo?" he mumbled mockingly and searched for your hand to place on top of his head again. He loved when people played with his hair.

„But don't you like it when you're the center of attention?" you asked and started to twirl his white locks around your finger.

„To a certain point, yes. And only from the right people." he sighed and rolled around again into your arms.

At this point you just let him do now, you had no power and no chance against him anyways so it was smarter to just let him be himself. And well, it seems like he's a little spoon right now. He grabbed your arm and wrapped itself around him, then he hummed in satisfaction.

„The only good thing is, it's like a real fancy dinner with a five course meal and everybody dresses up nicely. And every year, Mei manages to get Nanami so drunk that he always does embarrassing stuff."

„Mei?" you asked.

„Ah, yeah! She was one of my senpais when I went to school. She's pretty cool, quite strong but will only work in exchange for money. She has her own principles and morals. Very questionable sometimes, but she does her work good."

Understanding, you nodded and sighed. You liked listening to Gojo. He always had something interesting to tell. Compared to you, you really only had bad memories and stories of you suffering. Even if you wanted to, you had almost no memories of you being happy or enjoying your life at some point. If you really thought about it, the memories you'd consider happy started all since you were here. With the students and Gojo.

Your heart ached and you inhaled deeply, letting out a sentimental hum. It was weird to you to feel so...so loved, so wanted, so secure. All your life you were alone, on the run, hated and never taken serious. And here people really cared. They cared for you, what you said, your pain and for who you were and who you gonna be in the future. You mattered.

It was silent between the both of you and Gojo played with the bandages around your hands. The scent of his shampoo wandered through your nose and you inhaled deeply. He smelled good. The birds were chirping outside and the sun was heating your body through the window. It was peaceful. Even though you weren't used to this kind of comfort, this kind of vulnerability, you enjoyed it.

Gojo's easygoing behavior was so weird to you. People only spend time with you because they wanted something or paid you but he, he was here because he decided to. Out of his own will. Because he wanted to.

He's probably lonely. Lonelier that he lets on. Maybe lonelier than he even realizes.

Gojo knew so many people. And so many people knew Gojo. Of course, he had his old classmates that he knew since he was young and that he cared for. But do they really care for him? Has he something like parents? Or are they history like yours? Principal Yaga? Maybe he's like a father figure for him. Does he have a best friend? Someone he talks to when it comes to his problems and worries? Or is he really alone?

Can he even trust people? As the strongest, everybody must be a threat to him. Does he see you as a threat?

You really wondered what's going on in his pretty head. What he has on his mind. What's keeping him awake at night. Probably hell.

„Tell me what's on your mind." you mumbled and he turned around to face you. His breath tingled on your lips since there were only a few centimeters between you.

„Hm?" he hummed and closed his eyes, his arm wandering to your waist. Gently, he squeezed the few rolls that your skin formed and a smile appeared on his face. You were so soft, so comforting. He wished he could hold you all the time.

„I wanna know what's going on in your pretty head." you repeated and grabbed his chin, pulling his face upwards to be on the same level as yours.

He opened his eyes. They sparkled and he blinked a few times. A soft smile on his lips. „Absolutely nothing." he whispered and closed them again.

„There must be something." you protested stroking his cheek.

„Trust me, sweets. It's a win when my head is empty."

And it was true. In Gojos head there was always war. Never peace, or well rarely. He had to think and worry about so many things and so many people all the time, he never can catch a pause. But when he's with you, since the first time you met at the strip club, you gave him peace. He could shut down his head for a while and just enjoy being here, with you.

„What's going on in yours?" he asked and pulled a strand of hair out of your face.

„You." you answered truthfully and let your hands wander to his chest. You wanted to feel his heartbeat. It was steady, monotonous and relaxed.

„Hopefully naked and on top of you." he joked and he let his hand wander over the curve of your hips down to your plushy thighs and gave them a squeeze.

You giggled. „I'd prefer the other way around." Your fingers cupped his trained chest like they were boobs and then slightly pinched into the squishy flesh. Gojo didn't expect that move and moaned quietly.

„You, little." he hissed and then grabbed your wrists carefully, not wanting to hurt you.
„You and your filthy mouth." he joked and now moved. „Haven't I told you that's probably gonna be the end of yours?"

With just a few controlled movements, he had you secure under him between his strong thighs.
„You think you have a chance against me, hm?"

„And you think we're playing after your rules?" you smirked satisfied as you successfully teased him. „You're doing exactly what I want, Darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.5K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...
349K 9.8K 35
"๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—" After his best friend's death, Satoru was neve...
91.4K 3.2K 42
Gojo & fem reader Mature Audience Slowish Burn I do not own the title image: if you know who it belongs to I would love to give credit! I โค๏ธ it! Unr...
5.6K 277 27
You've just begun your fourth and final year at college. Exciting, right? Wrong. From boy troubles, to family drama, to drugs, sex, and all that, it...