It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 7

1.1K 223 67
By ChhaviGupta51

Mahi's POV

I was very annoyed with Ron for coming here, he said that he wanted to ask Roshni about trends in gujrati clothes, handicrafts, etc.

Like seriously??

He wanted to ask her as she was Gujarati?? Didn't he know that I was also a Gujarati when he has known us for all his life?

He has had gujrati food and participated in the Garba dance during the Navratri festival at our place.

Well, how does it matter to me? Let him ask anyone, as it is I didn't want to talk to him.

Just then I saw bhai coming raging like a bull. He looked around as if looking for something. I was standing in front of him.

" Bhai?? What are you doing here? Why didn't you come with us if you wanted to? " I asked him sarcastically.

" Where is Roshni?? " He asked and I got a bit uncomfortable.

It was too much, he was not even bothered about me these days.

Why everyone was getting so obsessed with Roshni all of a sudden?

I could still think of bhai doing it as she was his ward, but Ron...

Who was she to him?

" Oh, she will be back soon. " I said.

" She will be back soon?? But where has she gone?? " He was shocked by my answer.

" She is with Ranveer. " I replied.

He looked shocked.

" Ron?? Why? Did he come with all of you? " He asked.

" No, he came just about ten minutes back. " I said.

" Why did he come?? " He asked.

To meet her. Why else?

" He said he needed to ask something from her. "

" Her?? What does he want to ask her? Why her?? " He was so annoyed that he was muttering. I told him the lame excuse Ron had given earlier.

" What the hell? Where are they?? " Bhai asked.

" Somewhere, in that area. "I said.

" Come with me. " We both went to them. They were engrossed in some serious discussion.

" Ron?? Roshni? " Bhai called their names and they turned to us.

They both were surprised to see him there.

" What is going on here??" Bhai asked.

" Hey, Manik!! How are you? " Ron asked.

" What are you doing here? " Bhai asked again.

" Why does anyone come to a place like this? I came to this place as this is a beautiful and calm place. " He said.

" Then what are two of you doing here, alone like this? Why are you not with others? " Bhai asked them. I could see how angry bhai was.

" C'mon Manik, it's not the way it looks. I needed to ask something from her, regarding Gujarati... " he was saying but bhai stopped him.

" You know me for the last 26 years. And your parents and my parents are best friends, still, you didn't remember, that we all are gujrati too?? If you wanted to talk about gujrati handicrafts or fashion in clothes, you could have asked Mahi as she knows about both. " Bhai said in a fit of anger.

He would allow Ron to talk to me but not Roshni? Has he adopted Roshni?

I was confused while Ron looked surprised and then smiled.

" You would have allowed that? Do you remember how you and Mihir never allowed any of us to meet her when she was born? We all wanted to play with her as she looked like a doll, but you both didn't allow us. And even now, you don't allow anyone to talk to her, would you have allowed me to talk to her?? " He asked and looked at me.

I don't know what, but I felt something weird about what he said.

" You are right! And it's good that you stayed away from Mahi. You are asking me if I would have allowed you to talk to my sister, and the answer is no!!! Maybe, I would have allowed Raj, but not a playboy like you. But look who is talking... You have always scolded or glared at Mihir for being friends with Roohi. They are just friends. " Bhai said.

" Roshni and I are not even friends. I wanted to ask her something. " Ron said.

"You better ask Chachi about your questions, she is an expert." He caught Roshni's hand and pulled her to come with him. But just then he saw her holding a men's handkerchief.

It must be Ron's, but why was she holding his handkerchief? Was she crying? Why?

" What is that?? " Bhai asked Roshni.

" A handk... "

" I know what it is? Why do you have his handkerchief? " He asked with an annoyed tone.

Why the hell was he overreacting? I was getting sick somehow and wanted to run away.

" He offered it to me when I cri... " She started saying but Bhai was so annoyed that he didn't let her complete the sentence.

She cried?? In front of Ron? Why? Did he misbehave?

" What?? Why did you cry? What happened?? " He asked.

" Nothing... " She shook her head.

" Roshni!! Tell me! " Bhai almost yelled at her.

" It was nothing... Something got into my eye and finally got out with tears, so, he gave it to me to wipe my tears. " She said and Bhai took his handkerchief from her and gave it back to Ron.

And took out his own handkerchief and gave it to her.

What was that?? Bhai was behaving very weirdly.

Ron laughed at that and winked at bhai.

Why was he laughing now?

Has everyone gone mad or have I become a dimwit?

" What are you smiling at??" Bhai asked him in an annoying mood.

" You!! You are so cute... Ist member of OPH second generation. " He said and burst out laughing.

OPH?? No!! What is he saying?? Doesn't he know, Bhai loves Myra?

" What? Nonsense!! " Bhai shook his head and got embarrassed all of a sudden.

" Look at yourself... You are burning with j... " Ron said.

" Shut up!! There is nothing like that. " Bhai said.

" Okay... As you say. " He said with a sarcastic smile and asked me to come with him to join the others and give them some time to talk. I was reluctant but I was already annoyed.

They kept arguing for some time and Ron looked happy.

Why was Ron so happy while bhai was irritated?

He wants to prove that bhai loves Roshni, so that he can continue to flirt with Myra?? I saw him going to her room on Bhai's engagement.

Oh God!! What is happening here?

Bhai and Roshni joined us back and bhai announced that we were heading back to our home.

" Hey Roshni, we made this program for you and you are busy talking with these oldies... Not fair. " Sahaj said

" Oldies?? Really?? You are stupid. " Ron glared and punched him.

" And Manik Jiju, don't you talk to her at your home? Why did you follow us here?? " Mohak said.

" There is a change in the program. We have to go back to Surat tomorrow so she needs to pack hence thanks for taking them for a short Delhi tour but we have to go back. " Bhai said.

" But we have a party at Sujal's hotel tomorrow. " Ron said.

" I might have to skip that. There is an emergency there at Surat. " Bhai said.

" But this is not fair, we were enjoying so much," Sahaj said.

" Ok, Roshni, will you come for dinner with me tonight, please?" Mohak asked.

" No!! " Bhai replied.

" Oh, I am sorry, but I invited Roshni, not you Jiju. " He said and Ron burst out laughing.

" What is so funny?? " Bhai asked Ron. I don't know why he was smiling a lot today, what is so funny?

" Everything about you is weird and funny today. You are definitely the Ist member of... " He was still laughing.

" Shut up! Don't you have any work to do?? " Bhai asked.

" I came here for my work only, and you interrupted my conversation with Roshni, so can I talk to her or Mahi about my query?? " He asked looking at me. I shook my head.

" No, Ask Chachi!! She is more experienced. " Bhai replied.

" But it will take only five minutes. Tell me whom can I talk to? " He asked with a raised eyebrow and a teasing smile.

" Listen, Ron, you might be free, but we are getting late. " Bhai said.

" Ok, fine! I will talk to Megha Aunty . " He said.

Roshni and I said thanks and bye to all four of them. And we came back home.

☺️☺️🤣🤣🤣☺️☺️☺️🤣🤣☺️☺️🤣☺️☺️🤣🤣☺️🤣☺️

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter, I hope you like it. Please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 71.2K 49
"Mr Mehra you are in no position to interfere in my matters. I could have handled the situation by myself without you getting involved in it. I am co...
4.8K 174 7
In a tale of lost love and unexpected reunions, Sagar, the epitome of a dream boy,whose heart beats for one woman alone-Damini. Their love story, fo...
56.5K 3.3K 71
What happens when you're betrothed to your family friend's son? What happens when you don't know which of the two brothers you're getting married to...
7.3K 470 13
♕♚ 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲. ...