The Gamer Girl [FNiA Fem Hare...

Por Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) - genius, billionare, playgirl, philanthropist. A very young billionare in this world, who owns c... Mais

(Y/N) (L/N)
Harem Pt.1
Harem Pt.2
Harem Pt.3
Prologue
Chapter 2: "Mystery after mystery"
Chapter 3: "End of the first chapter"
Chapter 4: "New office"
Chapter 5: "The talking shadow"
Chapter 6: "Attraction"
Chapter 7: "Phantoms"
Chapter 8: "It's time to say goodbye"
Chapter 9: "A dream or a nightmare?"
Chapter 10: "End of nightmares"
Chapter 11: "Haloween time"
Chapter 12: "End of Halloween"
Chapter 13: "New gameplay"
Chapter 14: "Secret room"
Chapter 15: "The whole other game?"
Chapter 16: "End of hide and seek"

Chapter 1: "Acquaintance"

1.7K 46 5
Por Demon243

(Your house. Dining room.)

3rd POV

Y/N: "Mom, I already told you that I won't forgive him!" She yelled it out at her phone as she was walking around the table.

Mom (Phone): "But (Y/N), you need to find someone or you'll end up being alone for your life." She said it worriedly.

Y/N: "Then check these candidates better, so it wouldn't turn out that I'm just a bag of money for them! And stop sending only boys! You know I like girls too!" She said it angrily.

Mom (Phone): "But--" She wanted to say.

Y/N: "And don't start this crap about blood related grandchildren! Your inheritance can be inherited by anyone, who is connected to your family! No matter, blood related they are, or not! Goodbye!" She said it as she hanged up and stopped on her tracks. "*Sigh* Why does she have to be so annoying sometimes?" She asked it as she sat down on one of the chairs in the room. "Why won't she just accept the fact that I like girls?" She asked it as she planted her face against the table, while some of the tears appeared in the corner of her eyes.

Isabelle: "Now, now, Ms. (L/N). No need to cry. Your mother just can't accept some changes in the world, that's all." She said it as she walked in the room and started massaging (Y/N)'s shoulder. "How about you go and relax, play some of your games, while me and Enzo will handle everything else?" She asked it calmly as (Y/N) relaxed a little.

Y/N: "Okay." She said it as she removed her face from the table, while Isabelle just giggled.

(Time skip. Basement.)

Y/N: "Let's see..." You said it as you were scrolling through list of games on Steam. 'Cuphead. Doom. In Sound Mind. Inscryption. Sally Face. Cyberpunk. Control. Metro 2033. Half-life. Bioshock. Vampyr. Deathloop. Stray. Ugh... Everything doesn't really seems to interest me today.' She thought to herself as she closed the Steam window, and then noticed a game on her desktop that Vanessa gifted to her. "Fuck it." She said it as she stood up prepared everything needed, so she could play this game. She changed into the suit, started up the game, sat down on the scorpion chair and putted on the VR glasses.

(In game.)

Your POV

I quickly got in the main menu location, and pressed on the text 'Continue' on the monitor in front of me. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw that there was text on the screen 'Chapter 1: Night 2', and under it was different picture. On the picture were purple curtains with white stars on it, between the curtains was a little gap, through which I could see someone behind them. I squinted my eyes and I thought that I could see the same fox girl from main menu location behind the curtains.

Y/N: 'Here we go.' I thought to myself and pressed the enter button on the keyboard of the laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1

Night 2

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the office, then I looked around and started looking through the drawers, and lockers. Just to see if there's anything new in here. And right when the phone started ringing, I found a page of the diary in one of the lockers. I took and it disappeared like the last time. I turned around, picked up the handset of the phone and placed it on the table.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, hello? Hello! Uhh... Well, if you're hearing this, and you made it to day two, uhh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since, I'm a little busy right now. Listen, Franny and her friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh... it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk; just to make sure everyone's in their proper place, ya know?" He said it calmly.

Y/N: 'Of course, it needs to get harder with each night.' I thought to myself calmly.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, interestingly enough, Franny herself doesn't come off stage very often. I've heard she becomes a lot more active in the dark, though, so hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? Heh..." He said it trying to brighten the mood.

Y/N: 'At least he tried.' I thought to myself calmly.

Phone Guy (Phone): "I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. Uhh, there are blind spots in your camera view, and those blind spots happen to be right outside your doors. So i-if you can't find something... or someone... on your cameras, uhh, be sure to check the door lights. Uhh, you might have only a few seconds to react, uh... Not that you would be in any danger, of course, I-I'm not implying that." He said it calmly.

Y/N: 'The only danger in this, is protagonist being fired and turning into a slut.' I thought to myself calmly as I was checking the cameras and everyone were on their places.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that she becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess she doesn't like not being watched. I don't know. A-Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control. Uhh... talk to you soon!" He said it calmly as the message ends.

Y/N (In game): "'Pirate Cove?' Sounds like something for children." She said it calmly.

Y/N: 'No one asked you.' I thought to myself calmly as I pressed on the button, so the screen would show me Pirate Cove. Purple curtains with white stars. 'Oh, so fox girl is in there.' I thought to myself as I remembered the image from the lobby. I then checked the stage and the bunny girl was already gone. I checked the dining area and she was right there. She was on the table, again, but in different pose this time. She was on her fours with upper body down a little and she was looking directly at camera with lustful look. 'Jeez, why does they have to this attractive?!' I thought to myself annoyed by this fact. I looked at the clock and saw that it is 3 am now. Suddenly, the sound from the screen gained my attention on it. There was interference on the screen, but they disappeared after a few seconds. The bunny girl was on her place, however there was another girl in the dining area, a yellow one. 'Wait, what animal is she?' I thought to myself as I looked at her she wasn't so far from bunny girl. Her back was facing the camera, while she was looking straight at the camera over her shoulder. Her hands were on her hips, as if she was ready to took off her panties. 'Don't you dare, or will turn you into chicken nuggets! Oh, wait, she has yellow skin, maybe she is a chicken? ...I'll stick with this variant for now.' I thought to myself calmly. I pressed the button to Pirate Cove and the image changed to what I needed. The curtains now have a gap through which I can see one eye looking at the camera. I looked at her for a few seconds, before I changed back to dining area. Bunny girl was gone as well as the chicken girl. I started to check every camera and soon enough I found the bunny girl in the west hall, while the chicken girl was in the restroom, well most likely close to the entrance in it. I checked the Pirate Cove and nothing changed there. I looked at the clock. '4 am. Why is it so long?' I thought to myself annoyingly. Suddenly, I heard footsteps on my left side. I turned to the left doorframe, pressed on light button and there was that bunny girl. She giggled the light lit up. I quickly pressed on the door button and the door came from the above, separating us.

???: "Aww..." I heard a female voice whine from behind the door. I pressed on light button again and now I saw that she's leaning against the window.

Y/N: "Jesus Christ... Why? Just why?" I asked it knowing that she wouldn't answer to me.

???: "So you would let me in~." Said the bunny girl.

Y/N: "Whatever." I said it as I wanted to check something, but stopped as I realized something. "You answered me?!" I yelled it out in shock.

???: "Oh, um... No...?" She said it with the questioning look.

Y/N: "You answered me again just now, so don't fucking lie to me!" I said it pointing at her.

???: "Shit." She said it calmly as she hit her head against the glass.

Y/N: "How... Just how are you able to answer me? I don't think Vanessa gave you this kind of advanced AI, so how?" I asked it in shock.

???: "I... I can't tell you, but I think you'll be told how is it possible, some time later." She said it calmly. "Anyway, the name's Bonnie~! What's yours, cutie~?" She asked it in a flirty tone, which made me blush.

Y/N: "(Y-Y/N)." I stuttered it out.

Bonnie: "That's a cute name~." She said it excitedly. "Okay, I'll see ya later, cutie~." She said it as she then walked away. I checked the cameras, and I saw her in dining area. I opened the door, and checked the Pirate Cove. The curtains were now fully opened to reveal the fox girl in all her glory. Suddenly, I reached 6 am.

I appeared back in protagonist's room.

Y/N: "Okay, now what in the name of Python has just happened?" I asked it out loud, since I was still in shock about how Bonnie answered me. 'I should probably tell this Vanessa, but... This is really interesting, if each of them have a unique character.' I thought to myself as I thought about it. "Fuck it." I said it as I pressed the enter button the laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1

Night 3

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the office, I immediately noticed the diary page on the monitor, so I took and it disappeared. Phone started ringing, so picked up the handset and placed it on the table again.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Hello, hello! Hey, you're doing great! Uh, most people don't last this long! I mean, you know, th-they usually move on to other things by now... uhh, I'm implying that they were fired. Tha-that-that's what I meant... Uhh, anyway, I better not take up too much of your time. Uh, things will start getting real tonight." He said it calmly as I checked the cameras, everyone were on their places.

Y/N: 'Yeah, yeah.' I thought to myself calmly. Bonnie and the chicken already disappeared from the stage. I checked the Pirate Cove, curtains are fully closed for now.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, h-hey listen, I had an idea. If you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting raped, uhh, try playing dead. Ya know, go limp. Uhh, then there's a chance that... maybe they'll think you're a sex doll. Then again, if they think you're a sex doll, they might try to... test you out. I wonder how that would work..." He said it calmly, while I just looked at the handset with shocked face.

Y/N: 'I don't even wanna know, who came up with this sentence...' I thought to myself in shock.

Phone Guy (Phone): "...Y-Yeah never mind, scratch that. I-It's best just not to get caught. Um, well, okay. I-I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side." He said it as the massage ended.

Y/N: "Why do I have the urge to destroy the phone?" I asked it out loud as I checked the cameras. Bonnie was already in the west hall, while the chicken girl was in the dining area. I then checked the Pirate Cove, nothing changed. Then I heard movement on my left. I turned to the left doorframe and pressed on white button. Bonnie was there, so I pressed the red button and the door separated us.

Bonnie: "Aww... Why do you have to be so rude~? Don't you want to know a little more about this cute bunny~?" She asked it as I heard lean against the glass.

Y/N: "J-Just because you're c-cute, doesn't mean you c-can rape me." I said it with stutter.

Bonnie: "Oh, so you do find me cute~!" She said it happily, which made me blush.

Y/N: "Shut up!" I said it in embarrassment, as I checked the cams.

Bonnie: "Well, I hope to catch you some day, cutie~!" She said it before she walked away. I quickly then found her in the dining area. I pressed the door button, so the door would go up, which it did. I then tried to find the chicken girl and I found her in east hall. 'Okay, I hope I'll hear, just like Bonnie.' I thought to myself as I then check the Pirate Cove. There was a little gap and I could see the fox girl's face. I heard footsteps on my right.

Y/N: "Nope." I said it as I pressed the door button, and the door went down.

???: "Not even looked at me?" Asked the female voice behind the door. I just pressed on light button, and that chicken girl was there leaning against her glass, while showing off her naked chest. I blushed, while I was shocked to see this. "Like what you see~?" She asked it, but I stayed silent and then fell like a statue on my back, and it seems to make her worried. "H-Hey, are y-you alright?" She asked it worriedly.

Y/N: "Y-yeah, I-I'm f-fine." I said it with the stutter as I stood up.

???: "U-Umm... I-I'm s-s-so, so s-sorry ab-b-bout this!" She said it as she putted back on clothes on her chest. "I-It's just... Bonnie s-said you would l-l-like it." She said it with the stutter.

Y/N: "Y-You should-d not l-listen t-to her sometimes." I said it as I stood up.

???: "O-Okay, I-I'm not th-that pretty a-anyway." She said it sounding sad a little.

Y/N: "...Th-That's not-t true." I said it as I checked the cameras.

???: "R-Really?" She asked it in shock. I just nodded, I didn't really had a courage to say anything, since she was now too cute. "Th-Thanks..." She said it as she was taken aback by my words. "My n-name's Ch-Chica by the way." She said it before she ran off. I pressed on the door button and the door went up. I looked at the clock.

Y/N: '4 am. It should be over soon.' I thought to myself as I checked the cameras. Bonnie was in the backstage, Chica was in dining area, and Pirate Cove's curtains were now pushed away fully revealing the fox girl. Suddenly, I heard a female giggle. I freaked out, looked around, and then I quickly checked the doorframes with lights. I then checked the cameras and saw that Franny herself was gone from the stage. I started to look for her, but I couldn't find her anywhere. This made me panic, until I remembered Phone Guy's words about her being active in the dark. So I checked the cameras, looking carefully at the images on the screen, and soon enough I found her in dining area, hiding in the shadow. 'Found you.' I thought to myself proud of myself. I checked the Pirate Cove, and the fox girl was now outside of her cove and she was in the pose as if she was ready to run. 'Huh, now I think that I know a tactic against her.' I thought to myself calmly. I heard footsteps on my left, so I pressed the door button on that side, making the door come down and separate us.

Bonnie: "Aww, come on!" She said it a little frustrated, and this made me giggle, since with her voice it sounded cute. "Did I just heard a giggle~?" She asked it and I know that she had a smile on her face, but her words made me nervous.

Y/N: "It's sounded awful, isn't it?" I asked it sad a little.

Bonnie: "What?! No?! It didn't sound awful! Why would you think that?" She asked it now sounding concerned.

Y/N: "S-Sorry... I just had a b-bad experience." I said it as I calmed down a little.

Bonnie: "...Bad partner?" She asked it sounding worried.

Y/N: "...Y-Yeah..." I said it nervously. She stayed silent, before speaking.

Bonnie: "I would hug you, if I could right now, and I hope you that you'll be lucky next time." She said it calmly, and this made me smile.

Y/N: "Th-Thanks." I said it with the smile.

Bonnie: "No problem, I'll see you some other time, cutie~." She said it in a flirty tone, which made me blush. I heard her walk away, and a few seconds later, I reached 6 am.

I appeared back in protagonist's room.

Y/N: 'I think it's enough for today.' I thought to myself as I summoned the menu and quit the game.

(Your house. Basement.)

I took off the glasses, stood up and walked up to the table. I placed the glasses on the table and someone knocked on the door to the basement.

Y/N: "Yes?" I said it calmly and the door opened slightly.

Enzo: "Sorry for the disturbance, ma'am, but some problems have appeared and they need to be dealt with." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Alright, I'll be up in a few moments." I said it calmly and I quickly changed in my casual clothes and walked from the basement.

(Time skip. Your bedroom.)

Y/N: 'Those guys are really like children sometimes.' I thought to myself as I walked in the room. 'I mean, why did they thought that creating a robot without any programs or algorithms, so it would do the work for them, is a good idea?!' I thought to myself as I took of my clothes. 'Moreover, they thought that no one would notice their disappearance, idiots. Or how that manager guy said, дебилы.' I thought to myself as I took out my pajamas from wardrobe and putted on. 'Anyway, tomorrow is a new day, and let's hope it'll be an eas--' I thought to myself, but my thought were cut off as I turned to my bed and saw a plushie. Moreover, it was a plushie that looked like Bonnie. I walked up to the bed and took it in my hands. "How did it end up here? Moreover, who made it?" I asked it calmly as I looked at the plushie from all angles. "Hmm... I'll ask Vanessa about it, tomorrow. Right now, sleep." I said it as I fell on my bed. I then got under my blanket, and started to fell asleep, while holding the plushie close to me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

997 65 22
[follows Markiplier's journey through Security Breach, because he's the only YouTuber who has done the play through that I like] So um yea. Just a no...
45.2K 1.7K 8
[Now, I'm not a furry. Buuuuuuuut...] After witnessing something traumatic at a young age. F/N L/N is thrust into a life of death, madness... and lus...
287K 10.4K 56
(𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! FNaF: Security Breach x Child! Reader) You were a child at the young age of 7-8. You were vibrant and cute, you liked to dance and...
326K 11.4K 49
UPDATES EVERY THURSDAY!!! (Central Time!) (I'll try not to be a stranger to double updates but errrmmm..) A new position opened up in the pizza plex...