The Beautiful Stepmother of t...

By JustUtterlyyy

NOT MY ORIGINAL STORY - I just copied it using MTL -- Jiang Suining accidentally transmigrated into a book... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Extra 1
Extra 2

Chapter 9

1.7K 23 0
By JustUtterlyyy

Seeing Jiang Suining's doubts, Xu Yuzhen put the box back on the top of the closet and sat beside her, saying, "These things were given by your grandfather to see a doctor, and they were given by others. Don't worry, they are all obtained in a serious way, but don't take them away." Go out, the world is not stable now, it's not good to be seen by others."

  Only after Jiang Suining's aunt's explanation did she realize that her grandfather's medical skills are very good, and he is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine.

  Since the sudden change ten years ago, he quit the hospital of traditional Chinese medicine and went to the countryside with a suitcase every day to see patients.

  The thing is the consultation fee given by others after the patient is cured.

  Of course, these things must be too expensive to replace the consultation fees, but because they have been locked up in the cowshed, they will definitely not be able to keep their things, and they may even lose their lives.

  How about giving it to her grandfather, at least the grandfather can go to the countryside from time to time, and when preparing medicine for them, add some health-enhancing things to ensure that they can survive in that difficult environment.

  Jiang Suining put away the wooden box, sighing in her heart, if she hadn't married Ji Chenyan, would her father have suffered like that?

  Forget it or not, there are no ifs in life, as long as you are doing well now.

"All of these will be my dowry? What about the first and second cousins?" Jiang Suining could see that her aunt really loved her, otherwise she would not have given these things to be honest.

  But since the grandfather got it, the two elder brothers must have a share, otherwise they will be easy to gossip.

  "Your two elder brothers are both working, and they are at home again. With me and your uncle helping you, you don't need these." Xu Yuzhen said and took Jiang Suining's hand, feeling very distressed: "Ningning, you are different, you The relationship with Ji Chenyan is not equal in the first place, and the marriage is because of your father's affairs, we need to ask for his protection, so it's considered inferior, and if you don't take something with you, you won't have enough confidence to marry."

  "And his son heard that he is only two years younger than you. In this case, he will inevitably find fault with what you want to marry his father. Although he is the first to inherit the kindness of our family and then help your father, his identity is after all. He went there, and if he didn't say anything, the people around him would inevitably have a lot of discussions.

But this does not mean that our Ningning should be underestimated. Behind our Ningning, there is a natal family. Even if your parents are far away in Rong County, and there are uncles and aunts in Dongcheng, as long as the natal family cares about it, you You can't be bullied arbitrarily, you know? "

  Jiang Suining's eyes became hot when he heard it, and tears rolled out immediately.

  He stretched out his arms and hugged his aunt and began to cry, "Auntie, I'm sorry for making you worry."

  "Silly boy, what nonsense are you talking about? We are useless, let us Ningning..." Hey, Xu Yuzhen sighed inwardly, if it wasn't for the sake of her family, Ningning would not be a stepmother for others.

  Others only see her marrying an amazing person, who can think about the things behind her for her.

  So this is why Xu Yuzhen never mentioned the identity of her niece and son-in-law outside, because it was always a hurdle in her heart when she mentioned this matter, and she was afraid that Ji Chenyan would have an idea, thinking that they would use his identity to seek personal gain outside, and Ning Ning would be implicated by him. Look down.

  "Auntie, don't worry, Ji Chenyan is very kind to me, Ji Zishu didn't target me, Aunt Liu is also very kind to me, I was not bullied at Ji's house."

  Xu Yuzhen stroked Jiang Suining's back, patted her back and down like she was when she was a child, and didn't say anything unhappy.

  "Okay, as long as we Ningning live well."

  When it comes to having a good time, Jiang Suining immediately sat up straight and was so preoccupied with sensationalism that he almost forgot the business.

  "Auntie, does your hospital offer physical examinations?" Jiang Suining didn't quite understand whether physical examinations were valued or not in this day and age, so he had to ask first, and then customize a physical examination package for Ji Chenyan.

  Xu Yuzhen reached out and wiped Jiang Suining's tears before asking, "Yes, do you want a physical examination?" After asking, she suddenly realized and nodded. After getting married, she is about to have a baby, so she should have a physical examination.

"It's not me, I want Ji Chenyan to come for a physical examination." Before she came here, she paid a high price for a whole-body physical examination package, which was detailed down to the strands of her hair. She is very healthy, so she didn't need it at all.

  Ji Chenyan? Xu Yuzhen frowned subconsciously, but since Ningning said it, she didn't ask further, "Okay, when do you plan to come over?"

  when? Jiang Suining doesn't know, now is not the time to come, how to check his old illness reasonably.

  It was written in the book that Ji Chenyan had a physical examination every year, but there were no problems found in the examination, which proved that the routine examination must not work, and more content should be added.

  "Auntie, can you add a little more items to the physical examination?"

  "What to add?" Xu Yuzhen asked.

  What to add, I'm asking Jiang Suining again, the book only talks about old diseases, but it doesn't say what old diseases are.

  What old disease can be fatal?

  Xu Yuzhen looked at her faltering look, and the suspicion in her heart was instantly confirmed, a trace of sadness flashed between her brows, the common problem of old couples and young wives, Ning Ning suffered a lot.

  "Auntie, Ji Chenyan was injured, I mean, add all the items you can think of, and do a comprehensive body check." After thinking about the old illness, he should have been injured, after all, he is a soldier and has been on the battlefield , is probably the reason.

  Injured?

  Xu Yuzhen's expression was a little tense, and she asked, "Is there any serious injury?"

  Probably not, wouldn't he die on the spot if he hurt his vitals?

  "No."

  Seeing her shaking her head, Xu Yuzhen couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief. Originally married to an older man, she was worried that he would not be healthy. If he was injured again, there would be nothing a god could do. She didn't want Ning Ning to be a widow for the rest of her life.

  "Ning Ning, don't worry, I'll add all the items that can be checked, and I won't let go of any minor problems." As long as it's not a hard injury, she really has a solution because of her age.

The old man has a secret recipe from the inner palace. When the time comes, after the physical examination, she will make out the medicine in the prescription and give it to Ningning. If it doesn't work, she should be able to take care of it in two or three months.

  Jiang Suining wasn't worried, with her here, preventing Ji Chenyan from living to a hundred years old would be to question Jiang Suining's ability.

  But I still need to discuss with my aunt in advance, saying: "Auntie, I decided to let Ji Chenyan take the physical examination without permission. I don't want him to know that I want him to come. Then you can help me tell a little lie." Is it?" Jiang Suining knew that Ji Chenyan had a physical examination every year, so he would definitely be suspicious if he was called for a physical examination casually, and she couldn't say clearly that he would die due to a relapse of an old disease.

  Although it is not popular in this era to send her to the institute for slice research, it is hard to guarantee that he will not regard himself as a spy or someone with ulterior motives.

  In Xu Yuzhen's eyes, Jiang Suining's coquettishness was a compromise, and she felt choked up in her heart for a while, obviously he couldn't do it, and it caused his own Ningning to be so careful, lest he hurt his self-esteem.

  "Okay, Ningning, tell him that this is a wedding gift from your aunt. There is nothing for your aunt to give, so I hope you are healthy."

  "Thank you, aunt." Jiang Suining thought that my aunt is indeed a doctor. This is a good reason. Nothing is better than health. Older people like to hear health and perfection.

Now that she has her aunt escorting her, the matter will be settled, but she still intends to go back and ask Ji Chenyan what kind of injury he has suffered. If he is more accurate, the result will be more reliable.

  Xu Yuzhen looked at her niece with a satisfied face, she was really a simple and silly girl.

  Jiang Suining stayed at her aunt's house until the afternoon, and finally bid farewell to her aunt with a box full of gold and jewelry because her aunt was still on night shift.

  Xu Yuzhen sent her niece away, looking at her cheerful back, she felt that her temperament changed a lot after she got married.

  Although Ningning was lively and cute when she was a child, she became very quiet after she was ten years old. She never thought that she would become lively again when she got married.

  It seems that she really didn't lie, the Ji family should treat her pretty well, otherwise she couldn't laugh so heartlessly.

  Secretary Chen asked people to park the car in the open space outside the hospital. When Jiang Suining passed by, he didn't see the driver and thought that Secretary Chen was driving the car himself. But after she put the things on the seat, she found that he hadn't gotten into the car yet.

  "Is Secretary Chen not leaving?" She asked while holding the car door.

  "Comrade Jiang, we still have to wait for someone."

  "Who are you waiting for?" The driver?

  "lead."

  Ji Chenyan, he's here?

  Before Jiang Suining asked, he looked at the group of people who came out of the hospital.

  The leader is Ji Chenyan. He is still in military uniform, with a straight collar, his eyebrows and eyes are dark, and his outline is cold and hard. He tilts his face slightly, as if talking to the person who sent him out, his jaw line is as sharp as a knife, and his nose is straight Straight, he pursed his lips lightly after speaking.

  Cold and handsome, with long legs, he is even more superior among the few people in the same company.

  Afraid that he would not see him, Jiang Suining ran two steps forward holding the wooden box and waved to the person across the road.

  Ji Chenyan immediately noticed the person on the other side of the road, saw her as if she was about to rush over, and quickly interrupted Dean Sun's chatter.

  "Today's matter will trouble Dean Sun. Dr. Xu is my wife's aunt, and she is also a doctor specially invited by your hospital from other provinces. I believe her medical skills and character have been recognized by the hospital and promoted among you. In matters, Sanbu will not intervene just because of anyone, but you see that my wife is young and can't bear it, and someone despises her family, she must come forward to defend her."

  "Because of my relationship, it is inevitable that someone will say that she is bullying others. I don't want to hear such rumors."

  Ji Chenyan's attitude was not cold, he seemed very gentle, but what he said made people feel chills down the spine.

  Dean Sun was in a cold sweat when he heard it. Today, when Secretary Chen sent someone to look for him, he felt a little smell.

  But he never expected that Ji Chenyan would come here on purpose.

  "Don't worry Chief Ji, our hospital will deal with this matter seriously, and there will never be any rumors against Comrade Jiang."

  "Thank you, Dean Sun, for your understanding." After finishing speaking, Ji Chenyan didn't politely strode across the road.

  Dean Sun and the group looked at Ji Chenyan who was leaving, and looked at each other.

  I didn't expect that Ji Chenyan would come to the hospital in person because of any rumors. Didn't he say he was very busy? It was not enough for him to worry about just merging the three northern departments into his hands, because he had to make a trip for a little thing.

  His newly married wife is just a little too beautiful, so why won his heart so much?

  "Why are you here?" Jiang Suining hugged a box of babies, ran two steps and crashed into Ji Chenyan's arms.

  Ji Chenyan quickly reached out to support her, "Why are you running so fast?"

--

  The author has something to say:

  I'm working hard to save the manuscript, and I'm trying to get more V every day, okay? ! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 91 117
There is big news in City A recently. The daughter that the Haomenlu family has raised for eighteen years is not her biological child. The real daugh...
28.1K 432 68
Chapters: 67 Author: Hedu (禾度) Credits: m.shubaow.com https://m.shubaow.net/276/276987/ Wen Zhiwen transmigrated into a chronicle. The heroine in th...
1.1M 61.5K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
22.9K 343 14
Dogday x GN reader you were a worker, specifically you watched the orphans meaning you didn't have much insight as to what happened within the walls...