Chapter 30

After Ji Chenyan finished speaking, he kissed her, comforting him tenderly.

  It's like treating a precious treasure, but with a domineering attitude that no one can refuse.

  Her hands were still fixed on top of her head by him, and their palms were intertwined. Jiang Suining could feel his eagerness and forbearance.

Indulging in his domineering gentleness again, Ji Chenyan really didn't let her make too much noise, because the sobs were almost swallowed by him...

  At the end, Jiang Suining only felt numb at the base of his tongue, unable to speak.

  Because the bed was too small, she was held in Ji Chenyan's arms, which was equivalent to her whole body lying on top of him.

  Ji Chenyan reached out and stroked her hair and back, he picked up a strand of her loose hair, and felt the silky smoothness wrapped around his fingertips.

  He likes to play with her hair, as if this intimacy further shows that the two are married couples.

  The body in his arms was soft and warm, and he closed his eyes, enjoying the peace that belonged to him alone.

  In fact, he never thought that one day he would have an inseparable bond in his life. The sudden changes in his family at the most arrogant age caught him by surprise.

  The elder brother who thought he would be happy disappeared suddenly, and the elder sister who was supposed to be respected did something he couldn't forgive, and she even wanted to pester him, and the repeated threats made him feel that the relationship was nothing more than that.

  It turns out that there is no pure emotion at all.

  But no one expected to meet Jiang Suining at the turning point of life.

  She is like a little sun, suddenly crashing into her boring life.

  She was pure and kind when she was a child. Although she was playful and mischievous, she was kinder and braver than anyone else.

  When she grows up, she is still innocent and pure, expressing her likes and dislikes clearly, as if it was a blank sheet of paper, but she still allows you to see her growth through the blank sheet of paper.

  Everything is clearly displayed in front of you.

  She seems to wake up the gentle breeze of spring, allowing herself to indulge in her fragrant world unconsciously.

  Jiang Suining finally slowly opened his eyes after slowing down, and looked up at the man who was hugging him halfway. The man's outline was gentle and tough, and his mood relaxed after being happy, revealing some of his unruliness.

  He should have been somewhat rebellious and arrogant. After all, he was from such a family, and he joined the Air Force Division at a young age. According to his friends, he was also a god-like existence in the Air Force Division at that time.

  However, after years of baptism, his arrogance has been concealed, leaving behind the stability and indifference that this age should have.

  And such a man is now her husband.

  Early the next morning, Ji Chenyan was going to Nancheng for a meeting. Secretary Chen and the driver came over before six o'clock. Jiang Suining's parents received people and prepared breakfast in the kitchen.

  When Jiang Suining woke up, Ji Chenyan was already getting dressed.

  Seeing her eyes open, the man stopped his hands, bent down and kissed her forehead, "Morning, Sui Sui."