Chapter 10

"Are you here to pick me up?" Jiang Suining asked with her head raised.

  Ji Chenyan thought for three seconds, "Passing by."

  "Oh, what are you doing in the hospital?"

  Ji Chenyan: ...

  He reached out and stroked the center of his eyebrows, "Stop by the hospital to meet an acquaintance."

  "Is it Dean Sun?"

  For the first time, Ji Chenyan discovered that this Jiang Suining was not only flirtatious, but also talkative.

  But it's not that he feels noisy, it's just that he doesn't know what to say to her. He always feels that she has countless words waiting for him. He is indeed a little tired today and doesn't want to talk very much.

  Seeing this, Chen Hui hurried forward to interrupt the conversation between the two.

  No, interrupt Jiang Suining's question.

  "Leader, Comrade Jiang, get in the car."

  As he spoke, he took two steps forward and opened the car door first.

  Ji Chenyan still went up first, and then reached out to Jiang Suining.

  She put the small box in his hand first, and asked him to help her put it away before reaching out to put it on.

  Seeing that the two of them sat down, Chen Hui started the car.

  Ji Chenyan didn't say a word along the way, and Jiang Suining quietly opened his small wooden box from time to time to take a look, but didn't say a word.

  On the contrary, Ji Chenyan glanced at her several times, seeing that her attention was focused on the wooden box in her hand, her eyes darkened, and she finally said nothing.

  Chen Hui glanced in the rearview mirror. The leader didn't speak, so he naturally concentrated on driving.

  When they got to the compound, Ji Chenyan asked Jiang Suining to go home first, while he sat in the car with Chen Hui.

  Jiang Suining ignored them, and entered the house with her wooden box in her arms.

  Seeing the door closed, Ji Chenyan narrowed his eyes slightly and looked at Chen Hui in the driver's cab, "Tomorrow, you go to see Cai Wenshen from the former North Third Department for me."

  Chen Hui was sitting obliquely at this time, and was a little surprised when he heard the leader's arrangement: "I'll go alone, he may be holding the ground again."

  Ji Chenyan snorted coldly, "It's for you to warn him that you provoked the dispute among the three northern tribes. He's not worthy to see me."

  Chen Hui: ...Only the leader dares to say this.

  He looked at the leader's expression, as if he had finished what he said just now, his hostility subsided a little, and he said in a low voice, "I was impulsive when the leader was in the hospital today, and I shouldn't be messing around with Comrade Jiang."

  "What's wrong with the hospital?" Ji Chenyan stared at him suspiciously.

  "Today, Comrade Jiang heard that someone looked down on Dr. Xu, so I acted with her. I specially called Dean Sun over and introduced Comrade Jiang to Dean Sun so that they would know that you are Dr. Xu's niece and son-in-law. ."

I have been with the leader for almost ten years, and I know that he doesn't like people using his identity to do things, and he is not even allowed to write a book. Today, he made such a mistake, and the leader who hurt him has to make a special trip to deal with it. The secretary has failed.