Chapter 41

Ji Chenyan left after explaining, Sister Liu didn't dare to delay, and quickly sent Sister Zhu to the subordinate united group.

  But after returning to the office, he thought about Ji Chenyan's words again, and quickly dug up sister Zhu's file.

  The place where Sister Zhu is located is the relatively remote Sheung Shui Brigade, where there are high mountains and a lot of water, the land is uneven, and there are not many crops.

  During the Chinese New Year, not to mention dividing the meat, some people still can't get enough to eat. Last year, the village collectively gathered for land reclamation and within two days of entering the mountain, three people were injured by tigers in a row, and land reclamation was also suspended.

  At that time, accountability was followed, and many people were criticized and suspended.

  However, in the middle of last year, a newly married wife in the village proposed to weave straw hats as a sideline. During the slack season, women in the village were organized to weave straw hats.

  The straw hats in Sheung Shui have always been famous, but each family makes a little at home during their slack, which is not popular, and it has made a name for itself after being organized in this way. Some changes have been made in three months, and the surplus income is in the During the autumn grain season, the village collectively purchased the autumn grain, and distributed the autumn grain to each family by centimeter.

  There was no dispute in the village's first distribution of grain.

  Later, Jiang Suining came to the Municipal Women's Federation and proposed to work together to invigorate sideline businesses, improve the living standards of villages and towns, improve the situation of women in various regions who are idle at home, and solve problems such as not letting children go to school because of lack of money.

  Each region selected outstanding cadres and sent them to the city as the vanguard to contact the local area.

  It was the new daughter-in-law that Shangshui Village reported at the time.

  As a result, it was replaced by Sister Zhu later, because she saved three drowning children.

  Sister Liu carefully read Sister Zhu's information again. She has worked in the Women's Federation for almost ten years.

  When the election came to the city, she suddenly saved someone. This incident was quite a sensation in the village. The village party secretary specially organized the whole village to hold banners in the town to express their gratitude.

  Those who beat the gongs and drums should be watching the excitement, so after a meeting and research, it was decided to give Sister Zhu the honor of advanced personal representative, and let her directly into the city.

  When they also received the news, she didn't think too much about the information when it was delivered, and arranged the work directly.

  Sister Liu looked at Sister Zhu's information again, and suddenly found that there was a thank-you letter signed by all the villagers in Shangshui Village, but she took out the village list to check, and found that one of the rescued families did not sign.

  She took a look at the whole village and basically all signed it, and those who couldn't write had their fingerprints. Not only did this family not sign the thank you letter, but their fingerprints were also missing.

  She didn't dare to delay, and reported the matter to Ji Chenyan.

  Speaking of which, the three departments don't care about this kind of thing at all, but because of Jiang Suining, Ji Chenyan said to investigate this matter, so she reported it directly.