Chapter 4

It was still early in the evening after dinner, usually Jiang Suining got into the room after eating, but today when Ji Chenyan was at home, she entered the room too early, which seemed a bit urgent.

  So watching Ji Chenyan enter the study, he followed.

  "Can I usually read in your study?" She didn't follow him in but stood at the door and asked.

  After asking, he added: "Sometimes I'm bored at home, and I want to read books to pass the time. If you have important documents in your study, then forget it."

  Her voice is very pleasant, with the unique softness of the south, because the speaking speed is slightly faster and inexplicably lively, which makes the soft voice a little more agile.

  But he could hear a bit of grievance in his agility.

  Ji Chenyan turned his head and turned his gaze to her face. The small face was as big as a palm, the fair and flawless skin was light pink after exercising because he had just come up from downstairs, the delicate lips were rosy, and a pair of star-like eyes shone with fine light. The mole under the corner of the eye makes the whole face more bright and radiant.

  At this time, he was looking at himself eagerly.

  "There are no confidential documents, you can come in and read them anytime you want."

  "Would it affect you if you were in the study?"

  "No." Ji Chenyan said concisely.

  "Then can I watch it now?" Jiang Suining was not polite anymore, and began to push forward.

  Ji Chenyan: ...

  Apparently he didn't expect her to stay now, so he nodded after a pause: "Yes."

  "Thank you."

  "Need not."

  Ji Chenyan entered the study because he really had something to deal with, and he had to approve all the documents for the meeting tomorrow morning tonight.

  So after entering, all the attention is on the file.

  Jiang Suining was still standing in front of the bookshelf picking books, and when he turned around, he found that the man had lost himself in his work, and was not at all affected by her back and forth in front of the bookshelf.

  To be honest, Jiang Suining has never met anyone in a high position, so he is quite curious about him.

  He gives people the impression of being cold, but it's not the kind of cold and cruel and unreasonable. He is a bit serious in the cold, but also very reserved. He looks calm but not arrogant when he speaks.

  Emotions and anger are invisible, calm, restrained and focused.

  How should I put this feeling, it is a bit like the anime characters I watched before, the kind of monk who is particularly attractive to banshees.

  It seems to be born with a fatal attraction.

  Jiang Suining stared at him for a while, and suddenly his eyes were attracted by a book on the bookshelf.

  She quietly glanced at the man working at the desk, and didn't notice her at all, so she carefully took down the book with her feet.

  On the cover, there are a few bold characters such and such Mei.

  As a person who has read countless books, Jiang Suining is very familiar with this book, and the deleted version was passed around in the dormitory several times in college.