His Other Side || Jeon Jungko...

By ll_faith_02_ll

"Give me your permission to touch you inappropriately", he replied without any hesitation, his eyes still pie... More

Important Note
Chapter 1: Normal life.
Chapter 2: Suspicion
Chapter 3: More stares.
Chapter 4: It's him.
Chapter 5: What's happened.
Chapter 6: Staring untill she's gone.
Chapter 7: Soft lips.
Chapter 8: Mine.
Chapter 9: Reckless.
Chapter 10: New life.
Chapter 11: The boys.
Chapter 12: Pervert mouth.
Chapter 13: Your eyes tell.
Chapitre 14: Misunderstanding
Chapter 15: You belong to me.
Chapter 16: You can't run away.
Chapter 17: I'm sorry.
Chapter 18: Jimin.
Chapter 19: Is it surrender?
Chapter 20: Jungkook.
Chapter 21: The beginning of chaos.
Chapter 22: Emotions and affection.
Chapter 23: Confession.
Chapter 24: Pay back.
Chapter 25: Confusion is a ghost.
Chapter 26: Let down shot.
Chapter 27: When night falls.
Chapter 28: Drunk muscled bunny.
Chapter 29: Emotions' talk.
Chapter 31: Seven plus one.
Chapter 32: Circle of the past.
Jk x Ck
Chapter 33: Expensive metal
Chapter 34: His Black Aura.
JK x Vogue
Must read šŸ”“
Chapter 35: When snowflakes fall
Chapter 36: Lips overdose
Chapter 37: Touch you illegaly
Chapter 38: Lost in Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Love in Fire Flames
Chapter 40: Fuck you slow when the lights on.
Chapter 41: Love tease
Jk x Ck
Chapter 42: Punishment
Chapter 43: Fall down
Chapter 44: Empty Promises

Chapter 30: His dark orbs.

381 21 28
By ll_faith_02_ll

Author's Pov:

Note: Listen to "Rover" by Kai of Exo for a better experience.

"Oh... Yoon... what a lovely surprise", Jackson said in a cheerful, relaxed voice.

Jungkook felt a wave of anger and jealousy hiting his body while possessiveness controlled him as soon as he saw Jackson, who's gazing Yoon sharply and shamlessly.

Jungkook's arm immediately slid towards Yoon's waist, his hand falling on the curves of her body, then he pulled her closer to his body, declaring that she belongs to him only and that he's the only one who can touch her because she's his.

Jackson's eyes fell towards Jungkook's hand, which held Yoon's waist tightly, but he quickly raised his head when he heard Jungkook's voice, "wow... you still have the audacity to appear like this in public after your shameful loss months ago huh", Jungkook said sarcastically, but it doesn't seem like Jackson is really caring.

"Umm... why are you so hostile Jeon and you really hurt by your words... I just came to say hi and to return the money of the bus to Yoon", Jackson replied in the same tone of sarcasm, gazing at Yoon who's just almost frozen and not knowing how to react.

As soon as he heard Yoon's name come out of Jackson's mouth again, Jungkook flared up inside, but he didn't want to show it completely.

"It's okay... keep them... you might need them later... who knows", he replied sarcastically.

Jungkook walked as his hand slid towards Yoon's hand and he grabbed it tightly as if someone is going to take her from him.

Yoon also walked over with him without saying anything because she knew it would be wiser not to talk to Jackson as he seemed so playful and Jungkook already took over the conversation.

When the couple had passed Jackson a few steps, he turned towards them and then said, "but why didn't you talk to me Yoon?... you were really nice that day".

Jungkook turned, glaring at him and then Yoon turned to him as well until they're standing again facing him from a distance.

Jungkook is unconsciously squeezing Yoon's hand hard due to anger and then he answered Jackson instead of her, "maybe it's because she doesn't speak the language of bastards like you".

Yoon's features changed more to features of shock, but she smirked internally because of the force of this bombing, and if they were in different circumstances, she would have shaken Jungkook's hand.

"Come on... let's go to our places", Jungkook turned to Yoon and then said.

"Ouch", Jackson said to himself smirking like a maniac after they left. "You don't want to talk to me huh... well... as you want honey".

Immediately after they sat in their chairs, Jungkook turned towards Yoon who looked suspiciously calm and then he said gently after his nerves calmed down, "are you okay?".

"Yeah... I didn't want to talk to him because I knew he would continue to provoke you so I kept quiet... I'm sorry that you were put in a situation like this because of me-...".

Before Yoon could finish speaking, Jungkook silenced her, "shh... I'm the one who should apologize because you had to meet a bastard like him... and I liked that you didn't pay any attention to him and you didn't let him hear your sweet voice... he must be burning in anger right now".

They were looking deeply at each other's eyes and Yoon smiled with Jungkook because she felt reassured by what he said.

She was about to say something when Taehyung's voice interrupted them, "woah... are you always like this?", Taehyung said in a teasing tone and then he sat on his designated chair next to Yoon's chair while Jimin sat down next to him, Namjoon sat next to Jungkook on the other side.

Jungkook took out his phone from the inside pocket of his suit jacket and texted a number.

On the other side, Jackson came out of the ballroom heading outside where his cars and men are.

The cars are parked on the other side of the street, at a distance from the building of the event, so as not to attract suspicion.

Before he reached near his cars and his men, he stopped at a distance when he heard the sound of his phone notification.

He opened the text message that Jungkook sent immediately, which showed four dead men above each other, and soon he realized that they're his men, whom he had brought with him.

Under the picture is a text message.

Jeon: This is because you killed my two men that day... you know I always take revenge in double way.

Jackson smirked a wry smirk because he never cares about the death of his men, but what happened next really provoked him.

Suddenly, Jackson's car exploded, and his men's car parked behind it exploded at the same time as well.

Luckily no one is on that side of the street as it's completely empty of people.

The flames and shrapnel are reflected in Jackson's eyes, who clenched his jaw firmly, announcing his extreme anger, but the sound of the notification of his phone brought him back from his straying.

Jeon: And this is for breaking Taehyung's car in Busan.

Inside the ballroom, the crowd quickly gathered and it was easy for them to coordinate and sit in their places due to the professional management and organization.

Yoon is just eyeing the place in curiosity because it's her first time attending an auction.

"Ladies and gentlemen... please pay attention", said a woman who appeared to be in her thirties. An elegant woman in a long, elegant white dress, formal enough yet sexy to draw attention.

The woman ascends the podium while holding the presentation papers between her fingertips studded with diamond rings, while a man who appears to be her age, an elegant man in a bright black suit, stands near her, while also holding papers between his fingers.

These two are the hosts of this auction.

"Ladies and gentlemen... distinguished guests, and esteemed participants... it is with great pleasure that we welcome you to this remarkable evening of excitement and anticipation... tonight... we gather here for a truly extraordinary event... an auction like no other... without any longer introductions... we announce that this prestigious auction has officially started from this moment... I wish everyone a fruitful victory and I hope everyone will enjoy it", the man said through the microphone standing in front of him, just as another one stands in front of the woman.

Warm applause rose in appreciation, but everyone soon stopped.

Two men are in the podium right now, looking like they are workers but also they are dressed in elegant tuxedos. They are carrying a large object covered in a red cover that doesn't reveal the content that covers it.

After that, the large covered object was placed in a black wooden table previously placed on the podium.

"Now... let's start with the first piece", said the woman again.

After she finished her sentence, the man promptly lifted up the cover, revealing an original, expensive painting.

"Is our list ready?", Jungkook whispered to Namjoon, who immediately nodded without hesitation, his eyes focused intensely on his tablet screen filled with various data.

"Taehyung... are you going to bid on something too?", Yoon whispered to Taehyung as she moved closer to him so he could hear her.

He immediately turned to her and then he answered in a whisper as well, "yeah... that's why we came here idiot".

Yoon's eyes widened in insult to what Taehyung just said, but in return he smirked with her a malicious smirk only mocking her more, wanting to tease her in various ways.

When Jungkook turned around, he found Yoon leaning so close to Taehyung while he's leaning to her side as and her chair is glued to Taehyung's chair.

Anger and jealousy flared up inside him and with his strong, masculine arm, he grabbed Yoon's chair and moved it, making it now stick to his chair instead of Taehyung's chair.

Yoon immediately flinched when she felt her chair move and then she turned towards Jungkook's face to find him giving her murderous glare, his eyes burning with fire.

She gulped her saliva because of his sharp glare until she found him getting close to her face little by little until his face became attached to the back of her neck, "you... can't... be... that close... with any... other man... unless it's me... do you hear me?", he whispered slowly in her ear and intermittently at the words while his voice was hoarse and deep and his breath warmed against her neck.

He made her feel strong shivers immediately heading towards her lower body.

* * *

The winning bell rang and the female host happily exclaimed, "congratulations, Mr. Kim Namjoon... you won this piece after bidding on it the highest amount".

Everyone applauded warmly, but some of them meant this warm applause, while others are burning by the flames of jealousy and envy.

Namjoon only smiled humbly and calmly while Jungkook next to him gave him an evil smirk and then said to him, "I think everything is going as we planned".

"Now... we announce a short break and a short rest period for our valued guests, pending the preparation of the rest of the other pieces in accordance with the contracts", announced the male host.

Note: Listen to "BTBT" by B.I Feat Soulja Boy, Devita for a better experience.

Immediately Jungkook grabbed Yoon's hand and stood up from his chair while she also stood up as Jungkook tightened her hand and pulled it with him.

"Are we going somewhere?", Yoon asked puzzled as he only gave her cold stare.

"You'll see... let's go", he said in a stern yet calm tone.

The couple walked out of the row of seats they were sitting in and now they are walking into a quiet hallway, completely empty of people except for some servant who had just passed the couple.

"Jungkook where to?... you can't drag me like this whenever you want to", Yoon grumbled while Jungkook hadn't looked back at her since they walked out of the ballroom.

Yoon is now trying to free her hand from his grip, but to no avail. Jungkook never stops in his walk and he looks eerily stern and calm.

Suddenly, without warning, he stopped walking and Yoon, in turn, stopped with him.

He didn't even turn to her and before Yoon can open her mouth to talk, Jungkook pulled her by her shoulders and pinned her against the wall.

She's pinned against the wall while Jungkook is still holding her shoulders very protectively. He kept staring at her bright eyes with sharp and cold looks, which Yoon didn't understand.

"Jungkook... why are you treating me like this all of a sudden?... you can't do this to me all of a sudden and touch me like this and drag me after you whenever you want", Yoon said in a sharp and angry tone because she felt a kind of insult from Jungkook's cold treatment of her like this for no reason.

Jungkook's features didn't change or even move an eyelid due to Yoon's reaction.

One of the invitees passed in front of them and gave them a glimpse before continuing his walk normally.

At this time, Yoon realized more that she didn't resist Jungkook.

She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back with great force, but he only moved a little. He didn't move a single step back.

"What's wrong with you acting like this all of a sudden?", Yoon said in a slightly louder voice, but not a yelling at all.

Jungkook's hands slid little by little on Yoon's arms very slowly, making her tremble because of this slow, daring movement.

His hands kept slipping until they are now on her waist grabbing it tightly.

Yoon's eyes fell to look at Jungkook's hands that are holding her waist, then Jungkook finally spoke, breaking his intimidating silence, "three months... three freaking months as we were preparing for this important damn auction... then you simply come in a damn red unrevealing dress to distract me like this", he said, in a tone of anger and frustration.

Yoon's heart beat faster once he heard his voice and what he had just said.

She immediately raised her head to look at him, and found that he had come closer with his face towards hers.

Only a few centimeters remained, and their lips will collide.

​Yoon turned to the other side in order to prevent any touching of their lips together, then she answered him in an angry tone because she's fed up with this sudden cold behavior towards her, "you chose it... remember?... besides, it's not my fault that you're distracted okay?".

Jungkook nodded over and over to himself while pocking his inner cheek with his tongue, showing his impatience.

"Yes yes... hell yes... I'm the idiot who chose this freaking dress... that's ridiculous... why did I let you go out in that red dress anyway?", he said scoffing when he realized it.

Note: Listen to "All Night" by Rm and Suga of BTS feat Juice Wrld for a better experience.

Yoon placed her hands on Jungkook's arms to remove his hands from her slender waist, but he tightened them even more angrily when he saw her desperate attempts to move away from him.

He stuck her against the wall more and then he pulled his body more into hers until his chest grinded her breasts.

Yoon gulped heavily, and her eyes widened due to the closeness between their chests. Actually they're kneading each other.

"Look at me", Jungkook ordered with a deep croaking voice in a dominant manner but Yoon still turning her face to the other side.

Jungkook smirked slyly when he saw her apparent nervousness and without wasting any second, he grabbed her jaw in a dominant manner yet very gently not to hurt her and then he brought her face to look at him.

He leaned his head down further, his lips are almost touching hers.

His lips are close to hers until only one centimeter remained to touch it.

Yoon shuddered at this contact and felt a fire burning in her red cheeks.

Jungkook didn't kiss her but he just brought his lips close to hers in a dangerous way to tease her and then he spoke on her lips, "maybe I can't wait until we get home to punish you... maybe I want to punish you right now and here", Jungkook said in a cold tone with a hoarse, poisonous voice.

Before Yoon could comprehend what he said, her eyes widened as Jungkook pulled his entire body into hers and he starts rubbing his lower body a little, very slowly, on her sensitive area.

In particular, Yoon is feel his member pocking her sensitive area down there. The only thing separating them was the pieces of cloth they're wearing.

Jungkook pulled her from her waist to his body more to make her stick to his body more and more so that he can feel her and so that he can make her feel him too.

Jungkook started groaning and breathing heavily, while Yoon is just frozen and shocked by the sounds Jungkook is making now.

She's grabbing his suit jacket with her tiny hands very tightly, holding on to him so as not to fall because she felt an amount of weakness at the level of her feet.

"This... this is what you did to me tonight", Jungkook whispered heavily to her lips, then he rubbed himself more and harder on her body while Yoon is closing her mouth tightly so as not to make a sound.

"Feel me Yoon... feel how much in pain I am while my member gets bigger and harder with every passing second because of you", Jungkook said, breathing heavily while panting and trying to control himself as much as he can so that he doesn't touch her butt to bring her closer to his member and to rub himself more in her.

Suddenly, the voice of the hosts is coming from the hall, causing an echo in this corridor near the ballroom.

The female host took the microphone and announced, "ladies and gentlemen... please take your seats... the next round will start in a few minutes".

At this moment, Yoon woke up from her inertia and started pushing Jungkook on his chest to get away from her.

Jungkook didn't move at first, but Yoon's stubborness made him move away from her and he left her waist in great resentment and frustration.

He glared at her angrily while she looked at him in great tension and with a red face from the intensity of shyness.

She wanted to avoid what happened seconds ago between them now, as if it hadn't happened, so she said casually trying to act normal and cool, "the-they are calling the audience... th-the break is over now... let's go... I'm going back".

She felt fear due to Jungkook's piercing glare with his dark orbs, looking straight into her soul, as if he will devour her alive, so she avoided his gaze and started walking.

Note: Listen to "Like Crazy" by Jimin for a better experience. x2

She didn't take two steps when Jungkook grabbed her again, pulling her body towards him on her arm, only to end up crashing into his hard chest.

He put her back to the place she was in a few seconds ago so quickly that she gasped heavily as soon as she felt herself pinned against the same wall again.

Yoon felt herself unable to move her tongue and say anything while he's tightening his hands on her waist and giving her those predatory stares.

She had never been in a situation like this in her life until...

Until Jeon Jungkook came.

"You thought we're done right?... we're not done", he said calmly yet he's clearly annoyed because she made him sexually frustrated after she interepted him moments ago.

His eyes became even darker than the dark winter nights, declaring his complete impatience in the face of her obstinacy.

He moved his face closer to hers, then he whispered in a deep, raspy voice, "I said I'm not done... understood?".

Yoon didn't answer him but she remained silent because she's shocked by Jungkook's actions.

Her silence provoked him even more and pushed him to do more as well.

"You were holding back your moans huh?... let's see if you can hold them back any more longer", Jungkook said angrily and defiantly.

Yoon controlled herself and decided to confront him so that he wouldn't do more since they're in a public place, "Jungkook are you crazy?... someone is passing by here", Yoon said in an angry tone, but all what came out was a faint whisper, as if she had lost her voice or as if she's breathing very hard and this is what's really happening to her right now because of Jungkook's intimidating gaze and his dangerous dominance.

Jungkook smirked slyly and then he answered her, "does that mean you'll allow me to do things to you when we get home?".

Her eyes widened, not believing his audacity, then she pushed him with her hands on his chest to get away from her, but this is what provoked Jungkook more now, pushing him to the edge even more.

He grabbed her hands and made them intertwine with his own, then he pinned them to the wall in her sides.

Before Yoon could realize Jungkook's move that made her heat up internally, he gave her another reason to become an erupting volcano as he clung to her body again.

"Jungkook stop", she said a bit nervous but Jungkook could care less now as he replied calmly, "shh baby... stop talking and let me have a taste".

This time without even making her realize it, with a daring intimacy, he leaned his face towards hers, poised to embark on an audacious exploration.

The tantalizing touch of his tongue began its languid dance upon her delicate jawline, a caress both deliberate and alluring, tracing its sinuous path along her supple skin.

Each deliberate stroke awakened dormant desires in both of their bodies, weaving a spell of irresistible allure.

Jungkook is licking her jaw with his wet tongue, moving it across her skin slowly and seductively.

Yoon became panting heavily and unable to control those intense feelings, she hardly mumbled, "Jungkook... stop".

But Jungkook could care about her opinion less as he continued to lick her jaw over and over again as if he's preparing himself to devour her face at any moment.

The licking ended with a wet kiss on her jaw and then he moved slowly towards her ear.

He started biting her earlobe slowly and gently, then he moved down towards her neck.

Yoon is completely unable to move now because Jungkook is grabbing her hands, pinning them dominantly against the wall while he's clinging to her small body to prevent her from moving.

Before his lips touched her neck, he moved down to her collarbone and then he started planting successive wet kisses there until he climbed back up to her neck.

He's teasing her by tickling her neck with his nose just to make her moan but she's tightening her mouth shut and thus she pushed Jungkook to do more to hear her moans.

He licked her neck first with his wet tongue and before Yoon realized it, she moaned audibly as Jungkook dug his teeth into her neck, "ah... Jungkook... stop you evil", Yoon said hardly while moaning slightly and breathing heavily from the intensity of all that slow sexual pressure.

Jungkook didn't stop and he's now sucking on her fresh skin. That's when Yoon realized his goal.

He's trying to make a hickey.

She shook her head to stop him, but to no avail. Jungkook is determined to finish what he just started.

"Ah... ah... stop", Yoon said while moaning hard.

Note: Listen to "Dimple" by BTS for a better experience.

After finally finishing his artwork, Jungkook let go of her neck and then he raised his head to give her a sharp stare, smirking slyly while Yoon still had her eyes closed.

She slowly opened her eyes when she felt his piercing gaze towards her face, but she was wrong, Jungkook is staring at her seductive plump lips with dark orbs of lust and desire.

He finally looked into her eyes and then he said coldly, "this is because you dared to let Jimin touch your hand... and this is also because you dared to lean on Taehyung like that".

Yoon didn't show any particular expressions outwardly except for her red cheeks, which revealed her shyness.

"Don't answer me as you please... but just know that you're mine... understood?... I don't care if they're my brothers or not... you're only mine and I will feel threatened whenever a man approach near what's mine".

Very slowly, Jungkook finally let go of Yoon's hands and moved away from her body.

"Let's go... they're calling us", Jungkook said as soon as he felt his phone vibrate in his suit jacket pocket knowing that the caller is either Namjoon, Jimin or Taehyung.

Jungkook turned around and started walking putting his hands in his pants pockets but Yoon is still standing there.

​She turned towards his slowly pacing body and then she scoffed at his words internally. 'Huh... as if I'm the one who caused this delay... shameless', she said internally.

Yoon loosened her tied hair and made it fall over her shoulders, covering a little bit of her neck, including the area where Jungkook had just implanted his hickey.

Jungkook stopped walking when he sensed that Yoon wasn't walking with him. He turned to see her adjusting her hair to cover that particular part of her neck and then he smirked crazily.

Yoon raised her head after straightening her hair and then she found him giving her a sarcastic look which is clearly visible on his face, "even if you covered it with your hair... it never erases and never make you forget what I just did to you babygirl".

Yoon pierced him with her sharp glare and passed him in her walk, leaving him standing and gazing at her with cunning looks only while he's still smirking devilly.

With fast steps, he quickly caught up with her and his hand immediately slipped to intertwine with hers.

Yoon tried to wriggle out of his hand but Jungkook tightened his hand tightly not to let it slip out of his grip.

Yoon sighed heavily and looked at him with a murderous stare but she didn't say anything.

As soon as they reached their seats, Jimin and Taehyung looked at them in complete doubt while Namjoon is just calm.

After they sat down, Jimin slyly asked, "what took you so long?".

But Taehyung asked again right after him, "or rather... what have you two been doing all this time?".

Yoon turned to Taehyung who's giving them a teasing look.

"Nothing specific... we were just doing what couples can do", Jungkook replied completely calmly and in a very natural way as he put his arm behind Yoon's chair, a leg above a leg sitting comfortably in his chair.

Yoon's eyes widened and she immediatemy blushed, then she closed her eyes and covered her face with her hand feeling the embarassment alone.

* * *

Note: Listen to "Die for you" by The Weeknd feat Ariana Grande for a better experience.

After the auction was over and the guests had their dinner, they're now standing in groups around their drinking tables in a nightclub-like hall.

The lights are dim violet and the ambience is sublimely calm, with only some background light songs.

Specifically now, "Die for you" by The Weeknd and Ariana Grande is playing on the background.

"Yoon-ah... would you like a glass?", Jimin asked her as he poured himself out of a bottle of wine for them.

"No thanks... I'll just have this juice", Yoon answered calmly indicating to the glass in her hand, while Jungkook is standing besides her, staring at her with seductive looks as if he's a stray prisoner in the prison of her features.

Jungkook suddenly pulled her hand away from the others and then they stood in another part of the hall and he said, "the party is still going on for a very late time... we should leave now because you have college early tomorrow".

Concern is evident on his face.

"Jungkook, I'm not in high school... and I'm not a little girl", Yoon said sharply as she felt offended by Jungkook now treating her like she wasn't an adult who could party up for long.

Jungkook placed his hand on her waist and brought her close to him, then he replied in a deep and seductive voice, "yes you are princess... you are a little girl... my little girl".

His gaze remained fixed on her eyes, penetrating their depths with a mixture of concern and tenderness.

As she found herself ensnared within his grasp, a palpable tension enveloped her, causing a flurry of butterflies to flutter relentlessly in the pit of her stomach because of his last sentence.

Jungkook released his hold on her waist, removing his suit jacket in one fluid motion. He draped it around Yoon's shoulders, sheltering her from the cold with a silent act of protection.

Noticing her disheveled hair, he gently smoothed it back into place, his touch conveying reassurance and care for her.

"In this cold, you came without a jacket?... really Yoon?... and you say you're not a little girl... I guess I should really take care of you more from now on", Jungkook admonished her but she only remained silent because she knew it was her fault when she came without a jacket in this cold weather.

"Yoon can't stay up much longer because she should wake up early tommorow for her college so we're leaving", Jungkook said to them after they went back to their table.

"It's okay... we want to leave too anyway", Namjoon replied.

Jungkook just nodded in response.

"Go ahead to our car... I'll catch up with you", Jungkook said to her, then he stopped in front of the main door talking to the receptionist.

Note: Listen to "River" by Bishop Briggs for a better experience.

Yoon and Taehyung came out first when he immediately sensed something fishy upon seeing black cars pull up in front of their cars after they were driving at crazy speed coming from the unknown.

Men in formal black suits came down and upon seeing their guns, Taehyung cursed, "Fuck".

He turned to Yoon immediately and then he pulled the jacket from her shoulders and placed it over her head to cover her face.

"RUN WITH ME TO MY CAR YOON", Taehyung commanded her shouting.

Yoon immediately grabbed the jacket so it wouldn't fall and then she ran with Taehyung towards his Genesis GV80 SUV car being in front of them only a short distance compared to the other cars.

Before Yoon got on, she turned around when she heard gunfire.

She saw Jimin hiding behind a car with Namjoon. They were unarmed because they were searched inside so they didn't bring their guns with them inside the auction, while the few men they brought are now shooting the unidentified armed men.

Yoon got into the car and Taehyung immediately drove away from the place.

Meanwhile, Jungkook walked out after hearing the gunfire and the first thing he saw was Taehyung's car driving away.

One of his men immediately threw the gun at him to protect himself.

"DON'T LET THEM FOLLOW TAEHYUNG'S CAR NO MATTER WHAT... DO YOU HEAR ME", Jungkook shouted when he saw two cars sped up behind Taehyung's car.

"Dammit", Jungkook cursed angrily as he fired a bullet that ended in the chest of one of one of the men opposite them.

Signs of anxiety and worry are visible on Jungkook's features, although he was never that distracted in all his missions and such collisions.

But this time is different when the girl he loves is in danger because of his dangerous life.

Meanwhile, Taehyung is driving at a crazy speed while Yoon turned around to see if someone had caught up to them.

She's breathing heavily in fear as she said, "Taehyung... they have guns... and what about the others?... what about Jungkook?".

"Don't worry, shy girl... this isn't the first time we've been in a situation like this... I'm also really sorry that you're in such a situation because of us... I hope you're okay", Taehyung said, with signs of concern and seriousness evident on his face even though he's very focused on driving fastly.

Yoon's heart is beating like crazy and she's so scared but she doesn't want to burden Taehyung more, "I'm fine... I'm fine Taehyung".

Taehyung just nodded and then he looked through the front mirror of his side to notice that some car managed to catch up with them.

"Yoon... I'm going to ask you to do for me something... can you turn to the back seat and lift it up a bit... you'll find that it will lifts easily".

Yoon immediately nodded and when she touched the seat, Taehyung continued, "there is a gun laying there... please give it to me".

Taehyung asked her so casuallt to hold a gun as if it's a normal thing for her because he's trying to make her adjust more to this situation so as not to panick more when he will use the gun.

Indeed, when Yoon raised the seat, it lifted easily as if it's some kind of secret storage, and then she saw the black gun.

She immediately remembered that day when she saw Jungkook killing a man without mercy, but she quickly expelled this thought because it's not its time or place.

She grabbed the gun very carefully while her heart is beating fastly, then she turned and straightened herself in her seat again.

As she was about to hand him the gun, Taehyung said, "do you know how to shoot?".

Yoon raised her eyebrows in confusion until Taehyung chuckled lightly and said again, "I'm joking... please don't loose your ability to talk".

With this, he immediately took the gun from her hand and opened his window.

Taehyung pulled his head out and started shooting while his hand is still on the steering wheel, driving professionally, as if he's seeing what's in front of him.

He quickly pulled himself to his seat again and accelerated the car.

Yoon heard the sound of bullets being fired at the car from behind and here Taehyung shouted furiously, "NOT THE CAR YOU BASTARDS... NOT THE DAMN CAR".

Yoon could sense Taehyung's smoldering anger emanating from his tight grip on the steering wheel, The knuckles are white and the way he held it, as if ready to unleash his anger by smashing it.

This hot and scary view sent a chill down her spine.

Without hesitation, he thrust his head out of the window and unleashed a relentless barrage of shots, each fired with a ferocity that seemed boundless.

The piercing sound of gunfire echoed through the air as his aim found its mark, striking the front right wheel of their car with precision.

The impact jolted the vehicle, causing it to veer off course, careening uncontrollably until it collided with another car.

* * *

Within the secure walls of the mansion, Yoon anxiously awaited Jungkook's arrival, her impatience mounting with each passing second.

After Taehyung swiftly picked her up and left urgently because of this situation, a sense of restlessness settled over her.

The mansion's silence only intensified her longing for Jungkook's reassuring presence, as time seemed to stretch out endlessly before her.

In the midst of the secluded surroundings, her anticipation mingled with a tinge of unease, as she yearned for the moment when Jungkook would finally return and dissolve the lingering tension that clung to the air.

​Before Taehyung left, he already ordered Jungkook's men to turn on all the security devices of the mansion and surround the guards more just in case, even though it's impossible to pass the outer main gate of Jungkook's mansion.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is with Taehyung and Jimin at his mafia headquarters after things calmed down.

"It's Ki-moon's men... I'm sure of it... they're all who left anyway", Taehyung said.

"I know this too... they came to avenge their leader boldly thinking that I was the one who ordered his killing while Jackson is the one who did it... it's a trivial attempt to distract me and turn things against me", Jungkook replied coldly.

"But it's confusing... Kang is also really audacious to betray us in favor of Jackson", Jimin said with annoyance visible on his face.

"You don't need to be angry... I'll take care of him anyway", Jungkook replied, then he turned to Taehyung, "Taehyung, are you sure no one saw Yoon's face?".

All what was in Jungkook's mind at this time was Yoon's safety and nothing else, and he was dying to see her and see her reaction.

Maybe he's afraid that she will get upset and try to leave him again like she tried before after seeing this side of his life.

"Yeah... don't worry... besides... we killed all the men anyway", Taehyung calmly replies.

* * *

Jungkook is driving his car super fast towards his mansion when his phone rang. He replied immediately without delay.

Jackson: Did you have fun at the party with my future wife Jeon?

Jungkook: Don't you ever dare to say this again, you bastard.

Jackson: I see you seem really serious about her Jeon... you've never been like this with a girl.

Jeon: That's because she's not just any girl, you cheap bastard... don't you dare to go near her again, because I don't think I'll be patient on you for so long.

Jackson: Why do you care so much about her, anyway?

Jungkook: Because she's my wife, you bastard.

Jungkook admitted this hidden truth due to his extreme his anger, causing Jackson to be shocked hard on the other line of the phone.

And with this, Jungkook immediately hung up because he's already very angry because of this sudden attack that he didn't expect.

It wasn't the sudden attack that angered him, but rather, Yoon's presence there and his constant thinking about what she felt.

This is what worries him and scares him.

Minutes later, Jungkook stopped his car in front of his mansion door.

Yoon couldn't stop thinking about what happened and why Jungkook is so late.

She didn't deny that she was very scared if something might have happened to him during that direct attack.

She's in the hallway in her pink pyjamas, walking back and forth in the same place, telling Ney-hee what had happened via text message although she's offline now since it's very late time.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of some kind of noise.

She didn't know where exactly the voice came from, and she's alone since the maids had left long before Taehyung and Yoon even came to the mansion.

Yoon decided to follow her instincts by following the noise that led her to the dark kitchen.

Only the main hallway and the rest of the other narrow corridors are lit, but the kitchen is completely out of the lights.

She stood in front of the kitchen door, hesitating, then she decided to enter.

Note: Listen to "Angel part 2" by Jimin of BTS, JVKE, Charlie Puth, & Muni Long for a better experience.

When she took the first step, she immediately saw Jungkook standing behind the counter looking like he's looking for something.

As soon as he sensed her presence, Jungkook immediately raised his head to look at her standing body in front of the kitchen entrance.

Yoon couldn't see him clearly because the only light emitting is some light leaking from the hallway that's lighting up the kitchen a bit but the lighting doesn't reach where Jungkook is standing now.

Before Yoon could reach the button to turn on the light, she heard Jungkook's voice, "stop princess... don't turn on the light", Jungkook's tone was gentle or like he's so tired and drained of energy.

It's past 2am anyway now.

Yoon wanted to listen to her mind and that's why she did the opposite of what he asked her to do, turning on all the kitchen lights revealing Jungkook's entire body.

Yoon gasped and her eyes widened when she finally got to see him, and here she knew why he had asked her not to turn on the lights.

Jungkook was disappointed looking at her reaction with extreme frustration and clear sadness on his face.

"Jungkook... are you okay?", Yoon said with a look of concern across her face.

She took two steps towards him when he stopped her with his words, "princess... don't come any closer".

Pain in his voice is all what Yoon could sense.

Yoon took another step and then she stopped again when Jungkook said again in a bit loud voice, "princess please.... don't come any closer to me... can you stay awake and wait for me in our room while I catch up with you in a bit?".

Jungkook thought she will be scared of him seeing him covered in blood like that.

He thought she will see him as a deadly monster, nothing more.

He thought she's upset with him for what happened.

He thought she will hate him even more now that he put her life in danger with his dangerous life.

But this is not what happened.

Yoon didn't listen to him, but rather, she walked to him until she stood in front of him now, looking at him from head to toe.

His pants are cut a little because he had to lie on the ground during the sudden clash.

His white shirt is stained with some drops of blood that don't seem likely to belong to him, while the shirt's sleeves are rolled up to the middle of his arms.

His hair doesn't look as neat as it used to be, but nevertheless, he still looks more deadly and attractive.

The first three buttons of his shirt are open, revealing his buffed chest, but Yoon cast her eyes at his wounded and bloodied neck.

Yoon gasped and swallowed her saliva, looking at his neck only with eyes threatening to shed tears, while Jungkook is looking at her in great sadness due to the clear features of panic on her facial expressions that squeezed his heart from the inside.

Note: Listen to "My Love" by Baekhyun of Exo for a better experience.

"Princess look at me", Jungkook said in a soft tone.

But Yoon didn't look at him, she just kept staring at his wounded neck.

"Yoon... I said look at me", Jungkook said again and here Yoon woke up from her stupor.

"Are you okay... did you get hurt somewhere?", Jungkook asked tenderly as he felt his heart squeezing from the inside, waiting for Yoon's reaction to what happened hours ago.

In the midst of his own pain, Jungkook's unwavering care remained steadfastly fixed on Yoon's safety instead of himself, even though she remained untouched by harm.

It was in this tender moment that his genuine love outshone his pain.

"Jungkook... your neck is hurt... you're blee-...", Before Yoon could complete her sentense, Jungkook interrupted her again but in a stern tone indicating that he wanted her to answer his previous question, "princess I asked you something... are you fine?... how do you feel?".

Yoon nodded without speaking and then she replied stuttering, "yea-yeah... I'm fine bu-but your neck is-...", before Yoon could finish speaking, Jungkook placed his finger above her lips to silence her.

After he felt her calmness, his palm leaned towards her cheek and he began to caress it gently, "there is no need to worry about me princess... I'm fine... it's a minor wound... nothing more... okay?".

"Ho-how did you get hurt like this?".

When Yoon asked him this question, he immediately remembered his fears.

"Yoon... I'm... I'm really sorry that you were put in such a danger because of me... I know that this life is not suitable for you... I know that I'm a demon standing in front of an angel right now... I know that you have been endangered and you were very scared because of me... but I promise you that you will not have to live what happened today again... I promise you that I will always stay your man who will always protect you", he said in a tired voice as if he's holding himself as much as possible so as not to show her his weakness.

His weakness is that she is his weak point.

To put her life in danger for a moment weakened him until he lost the balance of his feet on the battlefield when he was shooting bullets at them in anger, and all his thinking was her safety.

Jungkook's heart squeezed more, waiting for her reaction about what happened, but she too was hurt a lot by what Jungkook said now.

He's expecting her to blame him or yell at him for what happened but she surprised him by answering, "it's okay... nothing happened to me and it's not your fault... Taehyung told me it was a sudden attack and besides he was able to protect me... that's why it's okay... don't worry about me because I'm really fine".

Jungkook didn't know what feeling he should be feeling right now.

Reassurance that Yoon is fine and not scared of him or angry about what happened.

Happy as she looks concerned about his safety.

Or jealousy because he remembered that she went with Taehyung in his car and that he was the one who was with her and protected her instead of him.

But he knew it would be wise to hold back the last feeling because it's not its time.

Yoon noticed the first aid kit laying on the counter and so she grabbed it in her hands.

Note: Listen to "Your Eyes Tell" by BTS for a better experience.

"Let me help you", Yoon said softly but Jungkook didn't answer her. Instead, he sat on the chair which is directly behind him, indicating her that he's agreeing.

She approached him and stood in front of him, then she opened the box while he's sitting in obedience only watching her movements as a lost child.

Jungkook turned his head to the other side to give her enough space to sanitize the wound smoothly.

After Yoon wiped away the blood and sterilized his wound, she bandaged his neck very well and then she turned around to throw the blood-stained cotton into the basket.

When she turned to him, she found that he had already stood up from the chair while giving her incomprehensible stares.

"Don't look at me with those eyes Yoon... I'm afraid I'll kiss the life out of you right now until you faint", he said, looking so desperate to connect his lips with her rosy ones.

Jungkook waited for her to run away from him like she used to do, but she's breaking all her rules tonight.

She just kept standing in front of him without saying anything else, but her flushed cheeks are enough proof of her extreme shyness.

Without waiting for any more seconds, he cupped her cheeks between his palms and then his lips collided with hers with great force and hunger.

Yoon's hands unknowingly slid towards his waist and then she grabbed him by his shirt, clinging to him from the force of his collision.

She didn't kiss him back, but she closed her eyes tightly only while she felt shivers all over her body, but Jungkook doesn't care for a second.

All he care about in this right moment is the taste of her lips.

He's devouring her lips eagerly as if he's a beast that had just been released.

He's sucking her lips tightly without letting her breathe for a moment.

After he felt her pulling his shirt tighter with her hands, he knew that if he continued, she would inevitably faint as a result of his violent attack on her lips because of not leaving her breathing space.

He broke the kiss with great difficulty and then he looked at her while panting heavily. Yoon, in turn, opened her eyes and she started panting heavily.

She noticed her hands, so she left Jungkook's waist immediately, but his palms are still holding her red cheeks.

"Do you know how long I was holding it?... how long I was holding myself not to kiss the life out of you?", he said huskily, his body burning with desire but he's trying to control himself.

He grabbed her waist with his big hands to bring her body closer to his body, then he gave her sharp and stern gaze while holding her between his grip with full dominance.

"I... fucking love you", Jungkook said agressively looking straight into her glossy eyes with his dark orbs.

After a week:

Note: Listen to "Left & Right" by Charlie Puth feat Jungkook of BTS for a better experience.

"Show me what you drew", Jungkook said stubbornly again for the fifth time.

Yoon shook her head stubbornly as well, then she replied, "why should I show you huh... you didn't show me what you drew".

"It's because I haven't finished Yoon", Jungkook immediately replied glaring and pouting cutely at the same time, defending himself.

"Me too", Yoon replied simply, but Jungkook immediately snapped, "you're lying... liar... I saw you flipping the paper over and now you're drawing on another".

"I won't answer you", Yoon replied, teasing him even more.

Jungkook calmed down a bit, then he raised his head, tilting it here and there to see what Yoon is trying to draw in her notebook, since she's sitting on the other side of the table opposite him, she's hiding the notebook so that Jungkook can't see the content of her drawing.

He raised an eyebrow and stared at her in astonishment at her concentration.

​"You're a looser painter that's why you want to cheat and imitate what I drew", Yoon whispered to herself, but she didn't notice that her tone of voice was audible.

"Oh... you have no idea about my drawing abilities... I'll show you, you arrogant... or I won't show you if you won't show me what you drew and what you're trying to hide from me", Jungkook said defending himself feeling insulted but he didn't get any reply from her, because she has become more concentrated now, choosing a color among the colored pens scattered in front of her.

"Huh... anyway", Jungkook scoffed when she didn't pay attention to him, then he stuck his head into the notebook in front of him to finish his drawing.

​"I'm not going to show you my drawing... don't try to see it later huh", Jungkook mumbled again while still focused with the paper.

Next day:

It's a quiet evening. After the rain had stopped in the morning, now the quiet sun shone for a short moment before disappearing completely into the mountains, signaling the end of the day.

The curtains swayed back and forth as the balcony door is open, allowing the cool breeze to enter.

Yoon is sitting on the couch while she's talking to Lisa on the phone.

Lisa: I didn't go out also today... I'm really into bed all weekend... sleeping is really comfortable.

Yoon: I want it to snow so I can go to Namsan Tower.

Lisa: Yoon... by the way... are you going to the camping trip... you know they're taking all of Translation's students of the last yeas camping for maybe three days or more... that's a nice gesture before we start our training... please tell me you're going also.

Yoon: Um, camping trip... it's already tomorrow evening but I'm not going.

There was some sadness in Yoon's tone and even Jungkook could sense it since he's behind the door now listening to the conversation since Yoon turned on the speakerphone.

Jungkook was about to enter the room, but he decided to wait for the phone call to end until he enters the room.

Lisa: Why?... please come with me and Jisoo... please Yoon-ah.

Yoon: I'm really sorry I wish I could but I'm really not going.

Lisa: Yoon-ah please...why not...most of the students will go and I really want you by my side.

Yoon: I... actually... I can't go because it's a mixed trip and sleeping outside will be really mixed... and Jungkook won't like it and I can't do something like this behind his back without telling him the truth... so I'm not going... because Jungkook would get really upset.

Lisa: Oh... I understand you now... eventhough I find it normal but your boyfriend seems really jealous... so I won't push you any more but I really wish you could come with us.

Yoon thought in her mind, 'it's the right decision in such circumstances... eventhough I want to go so badly but Jungkook is right... after that attack maybe another sudden attack might happen and he doesn't want to endanger me and I appreciate that... he asked me to stay home these days for my own safety... he also always accompanies me to the university and put a tight guard around me... I have to be patient only until these days pass and the danger is gone just as he promised me'.

That was a the real reason why she refused to go.

Yoon realized something in her mind and then she thought inwardly, 'maybe I also don't want to leave him alone after what happened in the past days between us when he got drunk a lot and I realized that I was the reason for his sadness and loneliness... maybe I'm the one who doesn't want to leave his side for three days or more... oh my god... I'm really getting attached to him little by little'.

As soon as she heard the door open, Yoon decided to end the call immediately so that Jungkook won't feel guilty.

Yoon: Well... we'll talk later Lisa.

Lisa: Okey... I have to finish packing my things too.

"Who's this princess?... one of your friends?", Jungkook asked naturally, pretending that he hadn't just heard the conversation.

"Yeah... it's Lisa", Yoon replied in a natural way, trying to sound okay.

I wish she knew that Jungkook is feeling really sad because she was forced to reject going to the camping trip with her friends because of his dangerous life.

It's not that he was going to let her go anyway to camp in an isolated mountain while a lot of boys are around her, but because he could feel the tone of sadness in the way she spoke.

He wished he could let her go but he could never risk her safety. Yes, although he did threaten her about men approaching her but that's not the reason why she wouldn't go if she asked him.

But Jungkook is thinking about her safety now more than anything else.

If he let her go, since it's a camping trip in a mountainous area, he wouldn't be able to send his men to keep an eye on her.

Jungkook is still distributing his men around her outside from a distance because he still feels suspicious about Jackson's movements.

Next day:

Yoon just walked out of the big university gate with her head stuck to her phone checking if Jungkook called or sent a message because he told her this morning when he picked her up that he would call her when he got to the university to pick her up again.

She tried to call him, but he didn't answer, she thought he's busy so she decided that she would only take the bus, because she already loves to take it anyway.

As Yoon strolls down the sidewalk while still at the outer limits of the university, she saw Jungkook's face from afar.

She stopped just few feet from the car. Jungkook is in the back in a different car than the one he used to come in.

He's sitting in the back seats while grinning widely at her.

Yoon noticed that he's wearing casual clothes, not his formal suit, and he's giving her strange looks, as if he's planning something.

"What are you waiting for Yoon... let's go", Jungkook called her out excitedly.

To be continued...
___________________________________________________

Updated on: 07/07/2023

Heeeey... I'm back again...

What's your thoughts about this chapter?

Kindly vote and comment 💜

By the way, I have now a Tik Tok account for this book. Check it out 😉 User name: ll_faith_97_ll

And Guuuuuys... I can't wait for 'Seven' release 😩 What's your enthusiasm level?

I'm leaving you now lastly with this man's deadly pictures🔥💣

He's so dangerous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 6.2K 42
He is a Mafia boss of *The Black Dragon mafia* , he is cold, rude, tough but when he meets Y/N what will happen?? And after Y/N will know his secret...
2.1M 63.8K 65
(EDITING/REWRITING PROCESS) (Warning : If you're a first time reader, I suggest you to wait a little until I'm done with the rewriting to get a bett...
217K 3.4K 14
So Guys this is the Vkook story from YouTube. I decided to upload it on Wattpad too. Jeon Jungkook is the most dangerous Mafia Boss. Everyone is afra...
420K 18.3K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...