Meridian(Magi x Reader!WMMAP)

By Xythe_Phantasma

Y/n de Alger Obelia, the second princess of Obelian empire was suddenly pulled into another continent entirel... More

00. The Second Princess
01. How Dare You?
02. A Powerful Magician
03. Meeting Friends
04. Foreign Affairs
05. Talented Mages
06. Magic Exams
07. Battle Exam
08. Investigation
09. Inhumane
10. Sympathy and Law
11. Unspoken Past
12. Adopt
13. Waging Wars
14. The First War
15. Temporary Retreat and Reunion
16. Al Tharmen
17. Seven Seas
18. Country Ownership
19. Awakening
20. Gathering of Royalties
21. Drunk Travelers
22. Hang Over
23. Welcome!
24. What a Banquet
25. A Magi Visit
26. When Choosing A Bastard
28. Glimpse of the Past

27. Departure

1.2K 102 14
By Xythe_Phantasma

Alibaba will soon depart to go to Balbadd. Aladdin told Y/n that Alibaba's home country was the one that Kou took over.

Soon everyone will have to depart at their own destinations. Y/n, as well, will be going home with her father on the same date seeing as their departure. The girl missed her sister very much. Pretty sure Athanasia missed her too so she's more eager to go home after her years-long outside their heralded empire.

Days went by very quickly on the island and the final night was filled with another set of laughter and music. The party lasted till dawn as the farewell for the great one, aka Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia and his second daughter Y/n de Alger Obelia finished.

Y/n went back to her noble attire that day, showing the real aura of the prestigious princess that she had grown accustomed to unlike when she wore the traditional Sindrian dresses that made her looked like a dignified damsel, or the magician uniform that hid a part of her true elegance.

Her entire body radiates royalty without even saying a word, even catching the eye of many and making them stunned by seeing such blessing. Then to her father who reach out his hand to escort his precious daughter out of the Sindria's palace. 

Indeed, a father having a daughter this beautiful, noble, outstanding and talented would be very protective of his daughter. Any father would be.

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2F1nx06ij49hr81.png%3Fwidth%3D640%26crop%3Dsmart%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3D8ad0192636d3945bb4fd4be35e1d0ed1d122c3d0

(just a reference for my art practice too since it looked pretty. You do your own imagination if you ever had something else in mind. lol.)

"The princess looks very exquisite." Sinbad gestured respectfully as he lead the Emperor and princess towards the dock.

Y/n followed suit with the formality and made a courtesy to the king. "Thank you for the compliment, king Sinbad. Thank you for welcoming me and my father. My time in the south had been very interesting." she replied.

"It's an honor to serve your highness and the emperor. We're more than happy that you enjoyed your stay." 

"It seems so. My daughter enjoyed her little journey." Claude raised his hand as soon as they reached the dock. People from the prestigious golden ship came out carrying five large treasure boxes. Soon as they were settled down, the lids opened, showing Obelian silks and jewelries. "This is my parting gift to the king who is known all over the seven seas. You have shown me interesting things that I've come to forget after my coronation."

Everyone were still surprised by the luxurious items on the floor. Indeed, Obelia never failed to destroy expectations. This gift is even enough to buy an island, showing both gratitude and threat. Gratitude for their accommodation, and threat that if they were to ever try to go against Obelia, they can be easily obliterated with just money and power that the country possesses.

Sinbad smiled. Who would have thought... the Emperor's strategic farewell really shouldn't be underestimated.

"Thank you for your generous gift, your majesty. This is too much for such a simple accommodation." he said.

Claude simply shrugged it off.  "This gift isn't simply for accommodating me and my daughter. It also includes the compensation for keeping my daughter safe during the war. We will be sending the same amount to the other nations that did so, accompanied by the letter of thank you." He glanced at Y/n, then touched her head lightly not to mess her hairstyle. "Compared to this child's life, these riches are just nothing but a piece of scrap."

Y/n flinched a bit, feeling touched. Although their relationship was not as close as Claude is with Athanasia, it seems like her father still holds her close to his heart. Her lips slightly curved, but hid in the angle away from where his father can see.

"I see, I understand his majesty's heart. Even I, with my people's well being, feels the same as we are family in this very nation." Sinbad replied, glancing at the girl who looked embarrassed but happy at the same time.

The two spoke still with the flattery and the flattered which took a bit long, making Y/n have some time looking around the place.

"Y/n!" Aladdin happily called out to the princess as he raced towards them. The girl looked at him, smiling as she waved. "You're really going?" he asked.

The girl nodded. "Visit our country sometimes. I'm sure you'll like it there." she suggested.

Aladdin smiled. "Sure we would! I'll send you letters of our travels." 

Y/n smiled. "That would be wonderful, Aladdin. I'm pretty sure Titus already sent one after we separated." 

"That's true. Knowing him, that's probably the case."

"Be sure to visit. My palace will always welcome you with a cup of tea. You too, Alibaba, Morgiana." Y/n looked at the two new friends she acquired and assured them. 

"We will! I'm not going to miss that trip, especially when it's one of the empire that I admire most!" Alibaba exclaimed with wide smile.

Morgiana smiled as well and bowed. "Thank you."

Claude spoke more formal goodbyes to Sinbad as they got up to the big ship and finally pulled up the anchor back up. Everyone watched as the ship slowly drifted far. Many people waved with a smile telling the people they've acquainted with to come and pay a visit.

Y/n watched this at the edge of the ship with Claude. "Aren't they such enthusiastic people?" she asked.

"It's a normal encounter. You don't have to think much of it." Claude replied.

"I see..." Y/n watched the island disappeared in sight before turning around. "I miss sister Athy." she said.

Claude glanced at her. "I'm sure she feels the same." He replied. "Be prepared, the journey will be long."

"How long exactly?"

"The magic tower had developed a magic circle for more than a year now into the sea which is only accessible by magicians and royals. So now, the travel would take at least a two weeks time." Claude explained.

More than a year travel would only take a week by sea... Y/n hummed thoughtfully. But as soon as Claude walked off, Felix came to her side and whispered. "The emperor specially contacted the black tower to create a teleportation circle as far as they can so that he can easily fetch you when the time comes. However, the circle was incomplete so he and the young warlock Lucas contributed with it's completion at the last minute when they heard about the war." 

Explaining the shortcut magic circle, Y/n looked at Felix and the royal guard nodded in confirmation. "Thank you for telling me, I wouldn't have known with how tight lipped father is." she said.

Just how many times had she been touched by the efforts Claude had given her. She, who felt like she doesn't deserve that much treatment due to her illegitimate blood. Her mother isn't even the emperor's concubine yet Claude accepted her and went as far as to this point. 

"Felix, I've been quite troublesome these passed years." She said.

The redhead looked at her surprised. "That's not true, your highness!" he said in a panic.

"No, I mean I haven't been too serious in my duties as the future grand duchess." She explained. "I think it's time to make my dear father proud." 

"Princess?" Felix tilted his head in confusion.

Y/n simply gave a short look before walking inside the ship. "I'm going to rest for a while." she said.

"Yes. Rest well, your highness." Felix gave a respectful bow and escorted her to her temporary room.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 368 11
Discontinued Ambrose Lucille De Alger Obelia is the first Prince of Obelian Empire and the emperor's second child whom he doted on. Ambrose received...
424K 13.6K 94
Fairy Tail, a guild known for its prestigious mages and also its destructive nature, was a place where almost all mages wished to be a part of. Yet...
65.4K 2K 33
Now at the age of eighteen, Elisha is given a job by Makarov himself. Master Bob has requested help in finding out more about a mysterious tower that...
127K 4.2K 31
Sindria and Kou have come to an agreement. Sindria will give a the Kou Empire a bride for the eldest son as a peace offering. The bride is no other t...