It's Just Pretend, Right? (Cr...

Galing kay luvmisoooo

WE REACHED 8K READS!!!!!!! AHHHHH U GUYS ARE AMAZING Craig and Tweek had some unknown drama once the asian g... Higit pa

QUICK A/N BEFORE STORY IS STARTED!!!(u can skip this)
Chapter 1 ||| Damn, today really fucking sucks.
Chapter 2 ||| Any Winter Plans?
Chapter 3 ||| bad
Chapter 4 ||| in my life.
Chapter 5 ||| soft breathing
Chapter 6 ||| You're on
Chapter 7 ||| tomorrow
Chapter 8 ||| thoughts
a/n 1(u dont have to read this)
Chapter 10 ||| disgusting
Chapter 11 ||| mess
RAAHH ITS MY BDAY OMG
Chapter 12 ||| as long as he was mine.
Chapter 13 ||| slumber
Chapter 14 ||| crazy.
Chapter 15 ||| giggling
Chapter 16 ||| pockets
Chapter 17 ||| close call
apology.
Chapter 18 ||| Craig Tucker.
Chapter 19 ||| flirt
Chapter 20 ||| Fuck.
Chapter 21 ||| Homework could wait.
Chapter 22 ||| feelings for you.
Chapter 23 ||| I love you too.
Chapter 24 ||| dating.
Chapter 25 ||| good way.
Chapter 26 ||| this retard.
errm..
Chapter 27 ||| so excited.
what the skibidi

Chapter 9 ||| everybody's waiting

664 17 102
Galing kay luvmisoooo

[KYLES POV]

I was broken out of my train of thought when the bell rang, alarming that 4th period was over. I grabbed my shit and stood up, not caring to push my chair in.

Not gonna lie, I was excited for the party now. Everybody was hyping me up and it made me even more excited.

I quickly dashed out of the room, holding my stuff tightly to my chest. I was so hungry since I skipped breakfast this morning. Stan even noticed my stomach grumbling several times in class.

I practically threw my stuff into my locker once I reached it, and slammed it shut. Right as I went to turn around, a tall muscular figure was standing over me.

"Why in such a rush, Broflovski?" A familiar monotone voice asked. I looked up and was met with Craig's golden eyes. I could stare into them all day, I swear. 

"I'm just really hungry, I missed breakfast this morning." I said, tapping my foot on the ground lightly making my impatience very visible. 

"Do you wanna hang out for lunch? Like we can go to a restaurant or something" He offered. I raised an eyebrow, confused.

"Tucker wants to hang out with me? What a surprise" I said sarcastically. As laid back as I seemed, I was freaking out. Craig was a fucking snack, and now I didn't have any significant other to worry about. I could feel myself heating up as steamy thoughts rolled into my mind. I mentally shooed them away.

"You alright Kyle? Your face is quite red" Craig pointed out, reaching two fingers to my forehead. I quickly took a half step back and he raised a brow.

"I'm fine! Yup, all good. Where are we going?" I asked hastily, smiling like nothing had happened. I would've freaked the fuck out if he touched me at all. Although we've hugged like twice, I couldn't handle any kind of physical attention from him right now.

 "There are only so many restaurants in town, so probably Tweek bros. You alright with that?" Craig asked, looking down at me. I could've sworn I saw a smile ghosting over his face. 

"Yeah, sure. Besides, I owe you for cancelling out on you yesterday" I said, shrugging and smiling slightly. He nodded and held his hand out for mine. I froze. He wanted me to hold his hand? Oh my god. I'm so downbad. 

I slowly yet gratefully took his hand, and followed him down the corridor. We went out the main doors where several students were making out or something like that. I cringed as I tried to look away.

Soon enough we made it to his car in the parking lot. He unlocked the car and let go of my hand, then opened the door for me.

"What a gentleman~" I cooed playfully, smiling like an idiot. He just scoffed and continued holding his car door open for me. I got in and nodded, then he closed the door. He got in the other side of the car quickly, and shut the door quite hard. He pulled out his ipod and unlocked it, making the code quite obvious to me. It was 0125, which I remembered was his birthday. 

Once, we(mainly Cartman) tricked him into investing in a Peruvian flute band with $100 that he got for his birthday. He got arrested and taken to Peru, which was entirely our fault. I ended up paying him back with well over what he got for his birthday. Since then he has given me less of a cold shoulder than the guys. 

He handed me the ipod, which had apple music open. I thanked him and tried to think of a song to listen to. I thought of one, but when I searched it up he didn't have it downloaded. 

(btw this song is one of my favs, and i doubt u'll know it bc my music taste is kinda rare)

"Can I use spotify? You don't have the song downloaded." I asked, looking over at me. He nodded as he pulled out of the parking lot. I closed the app and opened spotify, searching up the name. 

'Souvenir - The Flatliners.'

It was a pretty song. I was always into that kind of ska, rock thing. I guess Craig was too, because he asked me a very random question after hearing the genre of the song.

"Kyle, do you know how to play any instruments?" Craig randomly asked, looking over at me. I noticed we were at a red light.

"Oh uh- yeah. I can play the electric guitar, drums, cello, piano, and I'm trying to learn the violin. Why?" I responded, looking back over at him.

"Damn, you're multi-talented. That leads to another one of my questions. Do you like punk rock, or metal, or anything along those lines?" Craig asked, focusing back on the road once the light turned green. 

"Yeah. I love rock and ska. Matter of fact I can play a few songs on the guitar." I said honestly, tapping my finger to my chin as I looked down to my lap. I looked over at him and suddenly his face seemed really hopeful. I could typically read his eyes for emotions. He didn't usually show them in his voice or smile, it was always in his eyes. I always knew if he was sad, angry, happy, or in this case, hopeful.

"Wanna ditch school?" He asked suddenly. I froze. Was it a good idea? As much as I loved the idea, I don't know if I could miss any more classes without mom killing me. I thought for a moment, trying to think up an excuse before I even considered it.

"...Sure. If I get in trouble with my mom, it's your fault." I stated, looking over at him once again. He smiled slightly for a split second. Hell, it was so quick I could've imagined it.

"Okay, we're going to my house then." He said, before taking an aggressive U turn. I panicked and grabbed the little handle above me and the center console. Craig laughed at my reaction and continued speeding down the street.

"Dude, you're gonna get a ticket!" I exclaimed, sitting up normally but still holding onto the handle. His laughing died down but he still had a shit eating grin on his face. I scoffed and looked out the window, still listening to the song.

Soon enough, I felt two heavy bumps. I looked up and noticed we were pulling into his driveway. Once he had completely stopped and parked, he unbuckled and so did I. I quickly stepped out of the car, dragging my backpack with me. I followed Craig to his front door and he typed in a code on the front door, emitting a grinding sound. Then, he opened the door and I was immediately greeted with the smell of lavender and vanilla. I took a deep breath, inhaling the scent. 

"Smells that good huh?" Craig asked playfully, smirking. I rolled my eyes and nudged him with my elbow. "Let's go to my basement. I wanna show you something." Craig said, grabbing my wrist and dragging me inside of his house. He stopped at a door by the kitchen, and opened it. It revealed a well decorated staircase that went down. I followed him down, shutting the door behind me. The carpeted stairs seemed so soft and clean. 

Once we made it to the bottom of the stairs, I noticed a pool table and a small living room with large speakers. My jaw dropped. This was really cool. I looked around and saw album cases and cymbals hung up on the walls. I have always had a thing for music, and this was so fucking cool. I ran over to a green day album cover, noticing it was signed. I gasped.

"Dude! You're so lucky! It would be so cool to have something signed by green day!" I exclaimed, admiring the album cover. 

"No more fangirling, cmon. I have something to show you." Craig said, grabbing my wrist and dragging me away. I sighed and complied, reluctantly following him. I just wanted to admire his basement, it was so cool!

He grabbed a random key from his pocket and stopped at a heavy looking white door. He slid the key in and twisted it, unlocking the door. He opened it, revealing a pitch black room. He ushered me inside, slightly shoving me. I was standing in the dark, and turned around to notice Craig closing the door. 

"Craig? What's this?" I asked frantically, trying to make anything out in the dark. I noticed something shining that was quite tall, and I squinted my eyes trying to determine what it was. Just then, Craig flipped the lights on. I closed my eyes tightly and covered them with my hands.

"Damn, a warning would've been nice! Shit, that's bright" I whined, slowly taking my hands off of my eyes. Once I opened them, my jaw literally dropped. He had a fucking music studio. I immediately began looking around, inspecting every inch of the room. There was a beautiful midnight blue electric guitar that I was tempted to grab. I turned around and noticed a dark red drum set. I gasped once again and walked over to it, running my finger over the cymbal. I squealed and jumped up and down.

"DUDE! This is so fucking cool!" I exclaimed, still spinning in circles as I looked around the room. It was a decent sized room full of instruments. Literally everything I could need is in this room. He had a mini fridge with a speaker on it, with a large 'MARSHALL' logo on the speaker. I was smiling like an idiot as I continued admiring the room. Meanwhile, Craig was plugging in the electric guitar and tuning it. I turned around and watched him tune it. He strummed it, and I listened carefully. I walked closer to him and listened.

"Pluck G, real quick" I asked, looking at the gorgeous guitar in his hands. He plucked G. It sounded high.

"Too high" We said in unison. I looked up at him and he raised an impressed eyebrow.

"Music geek?" He asked teasingly as he tuned the string. I scoffed.

"You can't be saying shit when you have an entire music studio." I replied, taking another look across the entire room. 

"alright, you got me there." He grinned, glancing down at the guitar again.

"so, what's your deal? Do you know any songs? orr..." I asked. "Also, that's a fucking gorgeous guitar." I added.

"ohh, thanks. Also, I can play a handful. Wanna take a listen?" Craig asked, grinning widely.

"Uh- fuck yes??" I said, grinning back.

[about 30 minutes later..]

I applauded him dramatically. Not really dramatically, he wasn't half bad, being honest.

Craig checked his phone and his eyes slightly widened.

"Lunch hasn't ended if you still want to go back to school." Craig offered, looking up from his phone to me. I scoffed.

"I'm sorry but I'd rather rip my hair out then go back to that hellhole. Might as well just skip the rest of the day." I said, chuckling softly. He nodded and unplugged the aux from the guitar.

"Alright, let's go to my room." He said, opening the door. I nodded and stepped out, sighing as the cold air hit me. He turned off the light and shut the door, locking it. I followed him up the basement stairs, getting one last look at everything. I would never forget this basement, like ever.

We then started the journey back to his room. His room smelt just like him, a scent I couldn't explain. But it smelt really good. He plopped down on his bed, patting the spot next to him. I sat next to him, looking at my lap. I was literally in Craig Tucker's room right now. If you told me this morning that I would be here in the middle of the school day, I would think you're lying.

"When do you want to go home?" Craig asked, sitting up.

"Around when school ends, so in an hour or two. I just need to be home so I can get ready for that damn party." I said bluntly, sighing. He nodded, then looked over at me.

"Oh yeah, what's with all of the 'Scene Kyle' shit or whatever?" Craig asked curiously, turning his entire body to face me. I turned my entire body to face him. 

"In like 9th grade I wore this outfit that was really scenecore, and Bebe made a huge deal about it and named it 'Scene Kyle'. I told Tolkien that I would wear it so he would get off my ass." I said, shrugging. "I have pictures, if you want to see." I added, pulling out my phone. He nodded, so I unlocked my phone and began scrolling through my camera roll. I went all the way back to 2021, where I was a freshman. I found a picture I took of me and Stan drinking something. I know my drink wasn't alcohol, because I've never drank alcohol. We were in the school bathroom and it was a mirror pic. We were side hugging each other, drinks in hand. I was holding the camera with my left hand, the flash on. In the picture I looked super excited and upbeat, unlike me. I never was a loud person, unless I was insulting somebody. 

I turned my phone around and showed it to Craig. His eyes slightly widened.

"I never pictured you like this. Where and when was this?" He asked, trying to deepen the conversation.

"9th grade spring dance. I think you weren't there" I said simply. He nodded. 

"What do you wanna do?" Craig asked, looking around his room. 

"Anything." I said, shrugging. Craig looked at me and grinned slightly. What? Oh my fucking god.

"Ew, that's not what I meant! Get your mind out of the gutter you fucking pred!!" I exclaimed, blushing intensely. He laughed whole-heartedly, putting one hand on his chest. I frowned disappointedly. Did he seriously think that's what I meant?

---TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KFC 😍---

"Alright, I'll take you home now." Craig said, setting his controller down. I nodded and stood up, a little too quick. Oh how I adore headrushes.

"Thanks for letting me hang out with you dude" I thanked him, smiling. He smiled back.

"Sure, anytime." He responded. Anytime? Oh my god he said anytime. We can hang out anytime? I tried to hide my excitement by his simple words. 

I nodded, and began walking to his front door. He followed me and unlocked it, then led me outside. 

He unlocked his car once again and I opened the door, sitting in the passenger seat. I shut the door quickly, and held my backpack in my lap. I didn't bother to buckle, since he only lived a few minutes away on foot. In a car, it's like 2 minutes. He soon sat down and shut his door, turning on the engine. I still thought the engine was so cool. 

He put his hand on the back of my seat and turned around as he backed out. Once we were on the road, he immediately began speeding through the neighborhood. I gripped tightly on my backpack.

"You trying to kill me or what?" I asked, bracing my legs. He laughed and continued speeding in the direction of my house. Once we made it, he pulled into the empty driveway. My parents were on a date tonight, so I could be out pretty much as late as I wanted. 

"Thanks Craig. I'll see you soon?" I asked, stepping out of the car. He nodded and smiled, and with that I closed the passenger door and tapped his car twice, giving him the 'okay' to go. He drove off, waving in the mirror. I waved back, and walked up the steps to my door. When I walked in, I was greeted with the familiar smell of my house. I remembered that if my parents were on a date I would have to pick Ike up. I didn't mind. 

(a/n i js wanna lyk kyle is like super cool and has a motorcycle that his uncle gave him. no he doesnt have a license but hes just cool like taht)

I ran up to my room and set my stuff down, proceeding to rush over to my closet, scrolling through until I found the scenecore outfit once again. I threw it on my bed, walked over. I immediately began getting dressed into it, not wasting a second. I was actually so excited for this party. As I was getting dressed, I got a call from Tolkien. I swiped the green button and put him on speaker.

"Yo, don't forget about the party! I'm already getting shit ready" He reminded me. 

"I'm getting ready right now! By the way can I bring my little brother? I'll keep him with me the whole time" I asked. I heard him inhale sharply.

"Sure bro, just don't let him get into any trouble." Tolkien responded. I sighed of relief.

"Thanks dude. See you soon" I concluded before hanging up. I continued getting ready.

"Alexa, play XOXO kisses hugs" I yelled to my desk.

"XOXO, Kisses hugs, by 6arelyhuman, featuring horror movies, on amazon music." The robot stated, before the song began playing. This banger makes me feel so :3 !! >.<

...

nevermind.

Once I was completely dressed, I walked over to my closet and grabbed my neon green leg warmers. I slipped them on over my tights and walked over to my mirror. I looked just like how I did in 9th grade! But, something was missing.. I looked closely at my face.

Eyeliner!

I ran out of my room into the bathroom, digging through my drawer trying to find it. I found a fine-tipped brush, neon green eyeshadow, and black eye liner. I also stole some of my mom's mascara, and ran back into my room. I sat down at my desk and looked at the little vanity mirror above my desk. I turned the lights on and grabbed the fine tip. I dabbed it in the eyeshadow, and carefully lined it underneath my eyes. It was very bright, and was glow in the dark.

Once I was finished with both eyes, I closed the case and grabbed the eyeliner. I got really close to the mirror and began applying it, making a small wing. I mirrored it on the other eye and closed the small tube. Then, I grabbed the mascara and twisted it open, revealing a long, curved wand. I began applying it carefully, covering my red eyelashes with it. Once my lashes were well covered, I twisted the tube closed and hid everything in my desk drawers. I walked over to my other mirror, and looked myself up and down once again. My hat!

I grabbed my special ushanka, with the creeper stitched onto it. I ran back into my bathroom and ran the brush through my hair, tugging the knots out. It took me a solid 2 minutes, before my hair finally fell in nice waves once again. I ruffled it slightly, then put the hat on. Jesus, this familiarity felt weird.

I ran back into my room and opened my jewelry drawer, and retrieved some rainbow bracelets. I quickly put them all on, and put on a simple silver dragon ring. I went into my closet once again and grabbed my gir backpack, and shoved some bandages and medical tape inside of it. You know, just in case. I swung the bag over my shoulder and jogged down the stairs. I opened the closet downstairs and grabbed my leather jacket, leaving my bag on the table. I would grab it when we came back. 

I grabbed my special ankle high black converse that had little patches and pins on them, and put them on, sliding my leg warmers over them. I slid the jacket on and ran to my garage, opening the garage door. I straddled my motorcycle and kicked the kickstand up, and walked it out of the garage. I took my hat off and replaced it with my neon green helmet. I entered the code to the little pinpad and closed the garage, then turned on my engine. I rode out into the street, making my way to South Park Elementary.

---A FEW MINUTES LATER---

I was at a red light and I pulled out my phone, scrolling through my messages. I noticed that Ike texted me.

MIKE N IKE

MIKE N IKE: kyky are u picking me up? (3:47 PM)

You: yup, ill be there in a sec. Im picking u up on the motorcycle (3:48 PM)

I turned off my phone, shoving it back in my pocket. I could've sworn I heard someone calling my name, so I looked around. I saw Stan in the car next to me in his mom's tesla. I pushed up the little plastic piece on my helmet so he could see my eyes.

"Hey dude!" I yelled over the roaring engines. 

"Hey! Is that Scene Kyle?" Stan yelled back, clearly checking me out.

"Yeah! I just won't have the stupid jacket and helmet!" I yelled back, smiling at him. 

"You look fine as fuck bro!" Stan yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks! See you at the party!" I yelled, before flicking the shade back down and riding off into the intersection. 

He sped past me, flipping me off as he passed me. Oh he was on. I sped up past him, racing him. I surpassed him very quickly. Lightwork fr!!

Soon enough, I was at the school. The perimeter was packed with kids, and I noticed Ike standing by a tree. I pulled up to where the kids get picked up, purposely revving my engine loudly. Multiple kids turned their heads in my direction, including Ike. Ike blushed and quickly walked over. I smiled and took my helmet off.

"Hey Mike n Ike!" I greeted Ike happily, waving enthusiastically. He just shushed me.

"Why did you do that? That's embarrassing.." He mumbled, looking around. Several kids were pointing at us. I giggled.

"Sorry bud. Now put on the helmet, okay?" I said, handing him the oversized helmet. He easily slipped it on. I tied a little strap underneath his chin.

"Hop on!" I said, leaning the motorcycle down a bit. He complied and sat down on the motorcycle, hugging my waist. I put my hat on, and kicked the kickstand back up. I saw two girls around Ike's age waving at me. It was Karen and Tricia. I waved back, smiling at them, before riding away. Ike squeezed me, since he has only been on the motorcycle twice. I reached back and patted his back with one hand as I continued to drive. 

Every red light, I turned around and made sure he was okay as the amazing big brother I am. Once we reached home I parked in front of the garage, knowing I'll just use it again once we left for the party. I reached back and took the helmet off Ike's head, putting it on the handle.

"Okay Ike, let's get you ready. Do you want to wear something like me, or just go casual? Either works." I asked, picking him up and putting him on my shoulders.

"Something like you! It looks cool!" Ike said happily. I smiled and nodded.

I took him to my room and grabbed a tub of old clothes that I used to wear.

"You can pick any of these!" I said, pushing the tub towards him. He nodded happily. 

It didn't take him long to decide on an outfit fairly similar to mine, a little less loud though. Not that I blame him, I look painfully homosexual.

"Alright buddy, go ahead and go get changed." I said with a grin. He scurried off to the bathroom, going to get changed.

"All done!" Ike yelled through the door. I opened the door and he looked fucking adorable. I smiled and kneeled down to his level.

"You want makeup?" I asked, gently pinching his cheek. He paused, but eventually nodded. I picked him up and took him to the bathroom, immediately searching through my drawers. 

"I have this blue, this purple, and this red. Which one do you want?" I asked, showing him 3 different shades of eye shadow. He hummed in thought and chose the blue one. I nodded and took him back to my room, sitting him on my desk. I stood in front of him in between his legs. I held one side of his face gently as I began applying it under his eye, like mine, with a fine tip brush. He giggled several times.

"You better stop giggling or I'm gonna mess up!" I said playfully, pulling away from him. He stopped.

"Sorry, it tickles!" Ike exclaimed, before closing his eyes again. I continued applying it, and once I was done I pulled away and looked between his eyes several times.

"Okay good. Do you want eye liner and mascara?" I asked, smiling. He ended up choosing only eye liner, he thinks mascara feels heavy and weird. 

I carefully gave Ike a little wing on both eyes, smiling at him widely when I noticed how similar we looked.

"Okay! All done. Now do you want some jewelry?" I asked, looking down at his wrists. He grinned and nodded, so I walked over to my jewelry drawer. I grabbed him some blue bracelets, and gave him two of my rainbow ones. I helped him put them on, and admired him when he was done. 

"You look adorable buddy. Can I take a picture of us?" I asked, pulling out my phone. He nodded, and stood next to me as I sat on my knees. I took a selfie and put it on my private story. It had Stan, Kenny, my mom, my dad, and Bebe. All people I trusted. I closed my phone and picked Ike up, carrying him downstairs.

"Alright, put your shoes on and maybe grab a snack because we'll be there for a while. I'm gonna grab my backpack." I said, setting him down by the shoe closet. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my gir bag that I had set there earlier, and walked over to the pantry. I grabbed us some applesauce, chips, and waters. I stuffed it all into my bag, and walked back over to where I left Ike.

"Do you want to bring some snacks? I grabbed us some applesauce and chips" I said, showing him my backpack. He shook his head no, then held his arms up for me to pick him up. I chuckled and carried him bridal style out the front door, locking it behind me. I walked back over to the motorcycle and handed Ike the helmet, which he put on. I straddled the motorcycle once again and texted Tolkien that I was on my way. I figured most people would be there, since it was already 4:27.  I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket, and helped Ike on the motorcycle. Once again, he squeezed my waist and rested his head on my back. I patted his head before kicking the kickstand back and revving the engine. I drove down on the road, and began riding to Tolkien's. 

Tolkien lived in a rich neighborhood a mile or two away, so it would be a decent drive. I pulled out of the neighborhood on the main street, and sped up once we were completely on the road. Ike squeezed me impossibly tighter, making it a bit difficult to breathe. Once we got to a red light, I turned around and asked him to stop squeezing me that hard. He nodded and loosened up slightly, still hugging me quite tightly. As long as I could breathe, he could squeeze me as hard as he wanted.

Soon enough, we were pulling into the neighborhood. Already there were dozens of parked cars not even close to Tolkien's house. I inhaled sharply and slowed down, stopping in the gutter. I pulled the kickstand out and pulled out my phone, texting Tolkien.

RICH BITCH

You: on the way rn (4:27 PM)

RICH BITCH: alr, cya soon (4:29 PM)

You: yo can i park my motorcycle in ur garage??? theres like no parking (4:34 PM)

RICH BITCH: fs, ill open it rn. (4:35 PM)

I turned my phone off and put the kickstand back up, and continued cautiously riding down the streets to Tolkien's house. Once we made it there, the garage was already open. Several people were in there with their phones out. I didn't know why, but I didn't mind. I noticed Stan was one of those people.

I slowed down and pulled into the garage, getting cheers from the people in the garage. Why was I getting appraised? 

I turned off the engine and put the kickstand up, then pulled Ike off of the bike. I crouched down and pulled the helmet off his head, smiling at him.

"Kyle! Dude, you look great!" Stan greeted me, patting my back. I smiled at him as I tucked the helmet under my arm.

"Thanks man. I brought Ike, so please keep an eye out for him" I asked, showing him Ike. He gasped and crouched down to Ike's level.

"Aw, he looks so adorable!" Stan cooed, pinching Ike's cheek. Ike pouted and swatted Stan's hand away.

"Ike, be nice please.." I pleaded, putting him on my shoulders. He put his hands on my ushanka casually. 

"Here cmon, I'll take you inside! Everybody's waiting for you!" Stan said excitedly, leading me to the door that takes you inside of the house. 

Wait, everyone was waiting for me?

(A/N: HAHA, CLIFFHANGER! ILL SEE U GUYS SOON THOUGH :3)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

174K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
183K 7.4K 18
If you heard of Jef and GoodBoyHalo, well, good! But if you don't, you're in for a treat~ GoodBoyHalo and Jef belongs to chycheesticks in Instagram C...
1.7K 114 18
Two friends that haven't seen each other since Highschool One is a famous AI Artist living in Okinawa Japan The other is a celebrity Chef living in I...
1.2M 37.9K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...