๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™Œ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰

By cara__writes

A princess loved her whole life. A prince denying the possibility of it. An alliance, binding them together... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
1. HOME
2. CORONATION
3. PARIDHI SINGH RATHORE
4. ABHI AND AKSHU
5. SURPRISE
6. MARRIAGE
7. JAIPUR
8. HIM
9. ANIRUDH
10. PRINCESS
11. GOOD NIGHT
12. PAIN
13. CORE FOUR
14. DUGU LIKES HIM TOO.
15. ENGAGEMENT - I
16. ENGAGEMENT-II
17. MY MAN
18. DATE- I
19. DATE - II
20. YOU LIKE ME
21. THE DATE IS SET
22. THE NOTEBOOK
23. CHOCOLATE ON YOUR MOUTH
24. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
25. GANPATI PUJA
26. SANGEET
27. APPLES
28. MEHNDI
29. HALDI
30. WEDDING, FINALLY.
31. MY LORD
32. SHOT
34. SWEET TORTURE
35. TEASE
36. THE BEST THING
37. EVERYTHING'S PERFECT
EPILOGUE
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜

33. YOU'RE HERE.

4.7K 248 6
By cara__writes

Paridhi's POV

It's been almost three days since I got here, I have a guess though who might be the one who brought me here. I haven't confirmed it. The only interaction i had with him was when I was brought here.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days ago.

I was on a bed when I woke up, the last thing I remembered was the lunch we had and then just a blank.
I was in an unfamiliar room, j got up from the bed and ran to the window, it was night already. Everyone must be getting worried by now. The door opened as I tried to find my phone.
A man enter the room, from his face and body he looked to be around 50 years old

" You're up. " He said, and I just nodded. No idea why but I didn't want to talk to him, he emitted an uncomfortable vibe.
" What were you searching for? "
" I need my phone. "
" You'll have it, but not now. "

" Why am I here? " I asked him
" I thought you would ask who am I first? "
" You'll tell me if you want to. "
" I always knew you were smart. " He's talking like he had known me forever.

" Tell me. "
" I told you to wait for me, but you got married to that brat from Suratgarh. Don't worry, I know your father must've forced you, I'll save you from them. This will be our home, after we get married. "
This guy has serious issues. I had so many questions but I didn't know if he'll answer them all, so I had to choose my words wisely.

" I'm already married. "
" Don't worry, no one knows about it. I'll make ours public then he won't be able to do anything. " I was now sure this man was crazy.

" Were you the one who texted me? "
" You're really a genius, our children would be terrific. " I resisted the urge to vomit at his words. He basically admitted stalking me, he's double my age and what nonsense is he even thinking about.

" How do you know my baba? "
" Of course I know him, my brother Harshad asked for your hand but he denied it saying that you were engaged. I didn't believe him at first and then you really got engaged. I called him and he had the audacity to block me, your mother is even more of a bitch, she said she'll never give her daughter to me. Baby, we'll leave them okay, they don't love you. They want to separate us. "

His words made me nauseous as well as angry, I finally knew why baba fixed my marriage in such a hurry. I knew his identity now, Raghav Thakur prince of Jaisalmer. An idiot.
He has the audacity to call my maa a... And he even dared to kidnap me.
My anger overpowered my nauseousness and the tone that was soft till now got hard, " What wrong did she say. Don't you think you're getting out of your league. "
I know I was provoking him, but I'm a Rajput, we don't back down, not to mention cower before people like him.

" They've brainwashed you. Don't worry we can sought it after we are married. "
" Who gave you the illusion that I'll marry you. Have you seen yourself, do you really think you can compare to my husband. He can kill you with a punch. "
And maybe I deserved it for not knowing how to keep my mouth but he slapped me across my left cheek, it burned. The only reason he was able to do that was because I wasn't prepared.
" You're not thinking properly. Take rest for a while and we'll talk later. "

He opened the door and was about to get out, " I want my phone. "
" It's up to me to decide what you want. " And he slamed it shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present

It has been two days since he came back, I have not been able to contact anyone and I knew everyone must be worried.
I didn't sit still these days, I ventured on his property, the whole house was covered with a 2 meter high wall, leaving just one entrance. I don't even know how he managed to get it, there are around 20 people gaurding the house and the cameras are everywhere except the rooms.
The only person living here, me. Someone cooks the food and leaves, I've not seen anyone other than the guards here.

It has been days, I had to leave, and I knew my family must be coming for me.

No matter what, there were clothes of all type in my room and it might be his mistake. You don't live in the Royal Family without learning some kind of defense and if I'm right about my calculations, then the knowledge I had was enough for me to get out.

I took out a pants from the closet with a full sleeved vest, that allowed me as much as movement I desire without any obstruction.
There weren't any suitable shoes here, so I had to make do with the ones I thought would make the least noice.

I didn't have any weapon on me except for a knife I took from the kitchen but I just hope I won't need it. I don't want to hurt anybody.
My room had a balcony, from there the distance to the main gate was more as compared to the boundary as my room was on the backside of the house but even if I wished I knew I can't scale this wall, leaving me with one option, the main gate.

My kidnapper would be coming today, I heard them talking about tightening the security so the only time the gate will open was when he enters or when he leaves. Leaving isn't an option, so I had just one chance, when he enters, so before that I'll have to be out of this room to the main gate, when getting to the main door without alerting 3 of the gaurds is a problem.

I can't go outside wearing this, so I pulled a full length tunic over it. Such that it coverage me whole, as for the shoes I just want to wear them, who'll even question me.
There are 6 guards stationed in the house, 11 outside it and the remaining three are on the main gate.

It was 11 am and from what I heard he'll be arriving at 1 pm, so I had two hours. Someone checks my room every hour, leaving me with just an hour cuz I can't leave before that else someone noticed it.

Just like I guessed, someone knocked on my door, maybe luck was on my side cuz the one who came happened to be the most petite of the group.
Still he was around 5 inches taller than me but that worked, seeing me he took out his cell and confirmed my position and then dhadam.
I didn't do much just knocked him out, it wasn't easy but not much difficult, he was unguarded and I had perfect reach for his neck. Main problem was hiding him, and the only option I had was my room. I just had to ensure that he sleeps till I'm done. So I used the one thing I never thought I would, I had found some sleeping pills in the kitchen, who they belonged to I had no idea but for now they're mine.

I stuffed three of them into his mouth, not knowing the exact amount needed. The next thing I had to do was to manage the one who'll bring the food, I didn't eat this morning and someone is coming every now and then carrying a plate.

I knew I'll have to make a mess or in not getting out of here, it was 11:30 when the knock sounded, my palms were sweating and I was nervous but my determination didn't waver a bit, I opened the door and just like before someone was here, I motioned for him to keep the plate inside, as he entered I closed the door, " I'll be outside after you're done. " He said keeping the plate, I knew he heard me closing the door but he was unfazed, I had a second before he turned and I did it, I stabbed him. Not to cause a fatal injury but enough to cause one, he wasn't weak a wound would do nothing to him, just as I raised the knife again he pushed me causing me bang against the table, I knew a bruise formed there but I didn't have time to care for it.

He was up and I targetted hi ankle this time, he hasn't expected it and it worked it my favor as he slipped and banged his head on the table. Knocked out.

2- out, 4 - left.

I soughted the room a bit so the mess won't be visible from the door. My weapon was upgraded from a knife to a gun now, I liked it. I always knew shooting would suit me.

It was time to geet out of the room and for that I really have to make a sound.
A knock sounded for who know how many times for today and just like before I gave him the time to report, I didn't enter again this time but just followed him back till we reached a corner, I've done this multiple times in the last three days and they are so unguarded that they think I'm just a bored little princess playing around.

I knocked the gun against the back of his neck, he groaned before falling to the floor.
There were three more, I had to be natural, my tunic had a pocket, I had cut it open so that I could reach the pant underneath.

I tried the mobile of these guards but it didn't have a sim, they were using some kind of software like I had expected.
The only disadvantage of this software was its short range. Like it can't send messages to those outside the house. I couldn't mess with the camera as I had no idea if he monitored it himself or not. It would be an issue if he learns of something amiss.

The problem arised with the 5th guy, he shouted before fainting and while it was a disadvantage, it allowed me to use the gun now. So I did that with the next one. I didn't kill any of them, but injured them enough so that they won't follow me.

I had hand-to- hand combat with the 4th one as he was in the gym, while it was the most clean one it was also the most painful. My chin had a bruise, my calf was blue and moreover my shoulder got dislocated. But it was okay.

The house was clear but not for much, the people outside will be in any second and I just had 10 minutes till the gates opened.
I have to be out before that.

The next 5 minutes were what you call reckless, at first they didn't dare to shoot at me, I guess it was because of their boss's order but after 3 of them were down they started. I knew by now he must've gotten the news, all I prayed was that someone was nearby, cuz as much as I wanted I knew I only had a bit of energy left. I won't survive if it's late.

A bullet grazed my forearm and a groan left me, an inch left and it would've been etched in my skin.
I shot the guy who fired it, I always took pride in my marksmanship and it was worth it.

But my magazine was empty now, the nearest gun to me was around 10 meters apart and I already gave up my spot when I shot that guy. I didn't get the chance when a hand grabbed me and started to pull me, " I've got her. I'll kill you bitch. " The last sentence was for me.
That was the only thing that left his mouth before my knife slashed him.
He would live but barely so.

5- down, 6 -more to go
I have a gun now, and no time to delay any longer, so I just took my shot, I could impale three from my spot but for the other three I had to go out in the open. It was risky but I had to do it.

I checked the magazine, there were just two bullets left and three more men.
First one caught my sight immediately after I was out, and he didn't get a chance to raise his gun before he was out. It was a cat and mouse game now. I was the mouse here and I swore that I'll take at least one of the cats down with me.

My last bullet went to the man's stomach before I ran out of there, I was about 10 meters far from the gate when someone kicked my calf, the same one as before. I landed on the ground and before another foot could land on me, I rolled away. The last one, I held his foot when he raised it another time and twisted it, he landed on the ground and I got upon him and punched his head, he groaned and pushed me off his back, I fell back and a punch landed on my face, I knew I had a black eye for sure.

I did what I should've done from the start, kicked him on his nuts and he was out. Three gunshots rang next, and the gate opened, I knew who it was. I felt him before I saw him, just like he always did.
Relief washed over me at seeing him, he looked at me and in a split second raised his gun up. I heard the gunshot before I felt the hit.

Someone struck my head from behind, I heard the sound of something falling but I couldn't do anything. My hand went to the back of my head and it came out red, he was running towards me, my hand stretched out on its own. I lost my balance the second he held it and he pulled me in his arms, a smile formed on my face and just two words left me, " You're here. "
" I am... I'm here. " That was the last thing I heard before darkness consumed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is, well I don't know how to write such scenes but I tried. I really hope that it was at least okay. We don't have much of the story left and to everyone who's been here, we've almost completed the journey.
I'm glad you guys decided to stop by, it made this worth it.
Remember to give me my salary.
Till then Happy Reading ❤
~AUTHOR🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 15.2K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
82.4K 4.7K 38
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
22.4K 1.3K 14
|book two in the shimmer series| Taylor Swift finally got full custody of her little bee. Her little girl, her Ellie, her daughter. A fresh start, a...
337K 735 66
(this book is mature! the toggle won't stay selected.) this book is literally everything: girlxgirl boyxboy and girlxboy... there's also gonna be a m...