Let's Talk! Komi Shouko x Ma...

Por PascuadFitness

This is gonna be a sort of a GTA 4 esque story with Y/N falling in love with Komi. Does Komi feel the same? D... Más

Life is Complicated
Welcome to Japan
New country, New friends
Be your friend?
Meow
Coffee? Yes please!
The Sleepover
Obsession
TIME TO CHOOSE READERS.
Making Love
Our relationship
First Date
Komi & Y/N

The planned out sleepover

518 8 6
Por PascuadFitness

It was Saturday morning and it felt nice to wake up late. The latest being 9 am. I got out of the couch without making any noise to wake Najimi up. I turned the stove on and made breakfast for us both. The sizzling of the stove invaded the apartment and woke Najimi up.

Najimi: Ey! Why'd you wake me up early?

Y/N: It's 9 am. Relax. Anyway do you want to eat breakfast or not?

Najimi: Oh whatever.

He gets up and puts on his slippers. I focus on making food when I felt his arms wrap around me.

Y/N: What the hell are you doing?

Najimi: What? I can't be with my bestie now?

Y/N: Depends on what you mean by "be with".

Najimi: Maybe hang with? Perhaps date? Or both?

Y/N: None. 

He smacks my ass and I can only send a bothered look to him since my hands are busy with the food.

Y/N: So, today Komi is inviting us  over to her house for a sleepover. You wanna go?

Najimi: Hmmm maybe. I was planning on inviting Yamai with us.

Y/N: What?! How the hell is she still alive?!

Najimi: The plot demands it! Anyway, I'll give her a call to see if she wants to go too.

Why would he invite Yamai of all people? Whatever. If she crosses the line again she knows I'll win again. 

I finish making breakfast and serve Najimi his food. He eats it all up happily. He drank fresh orange juice while I drank dark coffee. Kinda matches our personalities in a way. Najimi was texting while eating and gave me some more news.

Najimi: Huh, it seems Tadano and Komi are inviting another friend to come along.

Y/N: Really? Who?

Najimi: Himiko Agari.

Y/N: Never heard of them.

Najimi: She doesn't really hang out with us but maybe she will starting tonight.

After breakfast, we got dressed in normal clothes and decided to go out and buy pajamas and sleeping bags.

Najimi: I've got a list of stores I wanna go to.

Y/N: Let's do it.

I drove us over to a Walmart and got us some pajamas and snacks. Next, we went to a sports shop and bought sleeping bags for everyone. I bought a pocket knife just in case things get heated with Yamai. Najimi bought some adult board games like Dirty Minds. Typical of him.

Najimi also dragged me over to Spencers and bought a bunch of "toys" if you know what I mean. He was sucking on a dick shaped lollipop and kept looking at me while doing so.

Y/N: What?

Najimi: Nothing. I'm just imaging I'm doing this to you.

I didn't know what to say. Honestly what can I expect from him at this point.

Y/N: Aren't you into Tadano?

Najimi: Well let's say he doesn't last very long.

Y/N: I'm scared to know what you mean.

Najimi: The last time we went to Komi's house, we messed around in the bathroom and um he's definitely small and lasts like a couple of minutes.

Y/N:.......

Najimi: What? No answer?

Y/N: I'm trying to drive here.

Najimi: Shhhh. No need to get angry. If you want, maybe I can help relieve your stress.

Y/N: What the hell do you mean?

I see Najimi lean over from his seat over to me and begins fiddling with my pants.

Y/N: H-Hey what the fuck?

I didn't get the chance to push him off and he pulled my pants slightly down. He kissed me out of nowhere and began stroking me.

Y/N: Dude, I'm driving.....

Najimi: ~ I'm gonna make you feel real good~

He assured me before suddenly pressing his lips to my mouth. I can feel him force his tongue inside my mouth, his moans muffled by my lips. A surprised moan left me when I felt his warm, wet mouth around it, prompting a brief buck against his face. Thankfully, he didn't seemed bothered by it.

Y/N: N-No....

He places a finger on my mouth and keeps on sucking. I try to focus on driving and my legs are beginning to feel weak. He closing his eyes as he blushes. It's too much. I was saving my virginity for Komi. 

After going in circles with the tip and licking the tip I finally felt pressure building up. As soon as I knew I was gonna blow my load, I shoved Najimi's head down and forced him to drink everything as a sort of punishment.

Najimi lets go of my cock and puts it back in my pants. 

Y/N: What was that all about?

Najimi: Well...just testing you out for later. I wanna see what Komi will be riding on soon.

Y/N: Just don't do it again. I already told you I'm not into guys so forget about it.

Najimi: That won't stop me.

We were reaching the neighborhood where Komi lives in. I parked the car near the house and we both got out. Najimi opened the trunk and began to pull our stuff out. I grabbed the bag of snacks and lead him to the door. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

The door opened seconds later and Komi was standing there. Cat ears sprung up from her head and she hugged me immediately.

Y/N: Ah! Hello Komi.

She hugs me tighter and jumps in place. Najimi is awkwardly standing there and gave a wave to Komi. She lets go of me and leads me inside her home. 

Y/N: Woah, slow down.

Komi:......!

She led me to the kitchen where her family was seated at. I'm faced with her family. Terrific. Shuko waves at me happily and gets up from her chair.

Shuko: Y/N! Why, we were just talking about you. Masayoshi, this is Y/N! Shoko's boyfriend! 

Y/N: Look, I'm not her-.

Before I can even say anything, Komi's dad stands up from his chair and just....stares at me without saying anything. I reach into my pocket and hold onto my knife in case I need it. It's like he's examining me or something.

Y/N: Um...hello?

He still stares at me and gives me a nod. I look and see what I guess is Komi's younger brother. He looks creepy though. Definitely not as good looking as his sister. 

Shuko: Well make yourself at home Y/N! You are part of our family after all!

Masayoshi: Mhm.

Y/N: R-Right! Well I need to help your daughter prepare for our sleepover so um....

I back up and walk away from the family. Thankfully Komi reads my mind and grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. Najimi follows close behind us.

Shuko: Ooooo! I can't wait to see how my future grandchildren will look like!

We enter Komi's room and I help Najimi unload the bags. I was arranging where the sleeping bags will go when I found out we were short on one sleeping bag.

Y/N: Shit. We're missing one bag.

Najimi: Well someone is gonna have to sleep on the floor.

I began to think on what we should do when Komi tugs on my hoodie.

Y/N: Hm? What is it?

She points to her bed and then at me. Then points to herself and shows two fingers.

Y/N: You.....want me to sleep with you?

She nods and I hesitantly agree. I guess I'll be sleeping with her for once. An hour passes and I had set up the sleeping bags and snacks for everyone. I brought my PS3 and Wii U for us to play some games on it and hooked it up to Komi's TV. Tadano and Yamai came during our setup. There was also another girl with them. One with green hair and glasses.

????: H-Hello.

Y/N: What's up?

????: I'm H-Himiko A-Agari. You must be Y/N?

Y/N: Yup! That's me.

She looks up at me with awe. I gotta admit she is pretty nice looking.

Y/N?

I turned and saw Yamai with her hands behind her back.

Y/N: What is it?

Yamai: I'm...sorry for trying to hurt you the other day. I promise it won't happen again.

Y/N: I see. Well apologies for almost killing you.

She nods and slowly reveals what she had behind her back and it was a small heart shaped box of chocolates.

Y/N: I see. Thanks.

Yamai blushes and pats my head.

Yamai: You're not as bad as I thought you were.

She kept patting me until Komi pulled me aside and ushered me to her bed.

Y/N: What is it?

Komi made some gestures to say "help me make my bed for us". I added some blankets and pillows for us and made a sort of nest out of them. After we were done Najimi decided to turn on my PS3 and Wii U. We all sat down and played GTA 4 and Smash Bros for a good while. 

I ordered some McDonalds when we all got hungry. I shared some of my food with Komi and we both drank from the same straw. While eating I saw Yamai pass something to Komi in secret. I decided not to ask about it. 

Agari was still a little hungry so I let her have my fries. She blushes before eating them.

Y/N: Eat up! You don't wanna sleep on an empty stomach. 

I tickle her belly and she laughs.

Agari: Hee hee stop that.

She smiles and continues munching on her fries. We played Dirty Minds and well shocker, Najimi was pretty good at it. It was around 10 pm when Komi's dad came into the room and pointed at his watch.

Najimi: Does that mean we gotta sleep?

He nods and watches us as we all settle in our respective places for the night. He picks up some of my chicken nuggets and hums happily.

Y/N: Hey my nuggets!

He smiles and eats them. I only watch in defeat as he eat them. He pats me shoulder and leaves the room.

I turn off the lights and head over to Komi's bed. She was waiting for me and faced me when I laid down.

Y/N: Hey...

Komi: H-Hi....

She places a hand on my cheek and caresses it. I place a hand on her hip and pull her in closer. We stay like this and keep staring at each other for a good hour. Touching each other and saying a little bit flirty stuff.

Her clock read 12:00 AM when we stopped talking. She kept looking at me as if she wanted to tell me something. 

Y/N: Is everything okay?

She nods slowly and keeps staring. Finally she gets on her knees and straddles me. I gasp and try to get up but Komi grabs my wrists and pins me on the bed. I can't move and she gets completely on top of me.

Komi: Y/N....

Y/N: What's going on?

Komi: Y/N.....

Y/N: K-Komi?....

Komi: Come here........

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.1K 713 23
Senpai a 19 year old high schooler, meets Lemon Demon as he's dropping his kids off for school. Senpai realises he loves Lemon Demon, but will his fe...
56K 2.5K 15
❝ᴏʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ❞ ➪ᴋ. sʜᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ
316K 3.9K 69
y/n falls for her brothers bestfriend. you guys are all pretty close to each other and the boys treat you as if you're their little sister as well...
25.5K 1K 15
Yami Atem, a once cruel and heartless king, was obsessed with power and therefore, only cared for himself. However, because of his cold heart and sel...