Troubles Of An Alpha's Mate (...

By 1434everr

Sequel to My Alpha Mate, cannot be read as a standalone and must read My Alpha Mate. ~~~ Eighteen years ago... More

2
3
4
The Beginning: Prologue
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Authors Note

The Daughter Of The Alpha

13.5K 405 11
By 1434everr

SEVENTEEN YEARS AGO

Chapter 1: The Daughter Of The Alpha.

{Valerie}

"Holy shit Greyson how did you talk me into having more kids!" I scream while squeezing Greyson's hand for dear life.

"You're doing an excellent job Luna." The doctor says and I continue panting like a dog staring at the ceiling.

I'm done. No more kids. No more kids! No, more!

'Thats what you said the last time but once Greyson asked you were a goner.' May says and I sigh knowing it's true.

I'd do anything to make this amazing man-.

"Greyson you fucking bastard!" I scream and with one final push, I hear crying.

I groan with relief and lay back down on the bed feeling worn and exhausted.

Kid number two is here.

'She has a name.' Naomi defends harshly but I brush it off.

I cover my eyes for a second shaking my head trying to stay awake.

Having a child is tiring. Don't judge me.

"Hey baby girl." Greyson cooes softly and immediately the crying stops as she hears the sound of her Daddy's voice the first time.

I open my eyes and sit up slowly as Greyson walks to the bed with a little bundle of soft white and red blankets we picked out.

"Look at her sweetheart." Greyson says softly then leans down handing me the little baby.

I fix my arms to hold her against me tightly when I get a glimpse of her face.

Just like Luke she has little wispy hairs on her head but her hair is a different color than Luke's.

While Luke has black hair like Greyson with grey eyes, this little angel has blonde hair and bright grey eyes. A different shade than Greyson and Luke's.

I guess no one has my hazel eyes then.

None the less I smile down at the little girl in my arms watching as she takes small quick breathes falling back to sleep.

"She's perfect." I say softly while touching her tiny little feet.

"She's beautiful, just like you." Greyson says and I look up to see he's already staring down at me.

I beam up at him causing Greyson to give me a breathtaking smile.

One that if I were have standing, I most likely would've collapsed.

Because I'm just that love stupid.

Greyson leans down giving me a soft lingering kiss to my lips and I smile.

Life is good. Life is great. Life is nice.
° ° ° ° °
That, is the first chapter of the sequel so I hope you all like it :)

If you couldn't tell I'm sorta giving you a little bit of what happened before the present.

Read.Comment.Vote.Follow.
❤1434everr❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 21.9K 59
In a world where werewolves no longer have fated mates, Blake wants someone who she knows will be there for her unconditionally. But she also wants h...
1.8K 277 94
Alpha Kayden Dixon of the Moon shadow pack was thrown into it at a young age when his parents were killed. He was a strong wolf and fighter and he di...
47.6K 2.3K 40
(3RD BOOK OF BLACKBLOOD SERIES) Ashira and her younger twin by five minutes had a relatively easy life, protected by their pack and families all but...
431K 17.4K 20
This is the sequel to Sold To My Werewolf Mate!!!*** Brinley is the first female Alpha in her region. She is going to be tested to her limits. With t...