The Princess & the Football P...

Por caniirove

Summary: "They say they want to make the monarchy more modern, to be closer to the people, but then your pare... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 18

1.3K 19 2
Por caniirove

Author's note: This chapter was inspired by this gif from last year that has been living rent free in my head since then 🥵

Also, thank you very much for 5k views!! When I started posting this story I wasn't very happy with it, so the fact that so many of you are loving it and asking when the next chapter is coming out, means a lot 💜

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Good morning, your Royal Highness."

"Good morning, Declan Rice."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Like a baby. You have the most comfortable bed ever."

"Well, it is a queen size bed."

"What?" I laugh.

"That's what the guy from the shop said. Little did I know..." he smirks, the arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Are you hungry? Should we make some breakfast?"

"Not yet. I'm so comfortable and cosy here... Let's cuddle for a bit longer" I say, curling against his chest.

"As the lady commands" he replies, kissing the top of my head. "But do you think David will let us go out for a walk? It would be a shame to spend the day at home when the sun is shining."

"We can ask. Where would you like to go?"

"Since last week you basically got a tour of my childhood through my photos, what if I take you to the real places? Like my school, the park where I used to play football..."

"That sounds lovely. Should I call him?"

"Do it" Declan smiles.

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"I don't think that is a great idea" David says after we've explained our plans.

"Why not?"

"Because someone could recognize you?"

"I have my wig. No one at the stadium recognized me" I say.

"Because you were surrounded by thousands of people who were more interested in what was going on in the pitch than the people around them. Here you will be alone, and with him."

"I'll wear a hat. That has worked before" Declan says.

"Has it?" David asks, raising an eyebrow.

"It has. And most people who recognize me just ignore me, they are tired of seeing me around visiting my family."

"I still think it is a bit risky. If they recognize you and see you with a girl, they may be curious about who she is and..."

"Oh, c'mon David. Don't be a party pooper" I pout.

"Ok, fine" he sighs. "But I'll be behind you all the time."

"Of course!"

"And I'm driving."

"Can't I do that?" Declan asks. "I really enjoyed our ride yesterday after the game."

"It is for your own good, David. You don't want to hear him sing."

"Hey!"

"I'm sorry, Dec. But you were born to play football and be hot, not to sing" I shrug.

"Ok, you can drive" David says. "But where do you want to go? I need to know the route."

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"And I got my first kiss under that sledge over there."

"With Lilith?"

"Nah. Her name was Elizabeth. Lizzy. I think she's already married and has three kids."

"Oh wow" I chuckle. "So this is where you used to hang around all the time as a kid?"

"Yup. And at that building there" Declan says, pointing at the end of the street "is my youth club."

"Oh... Is it open? Can we go?"

"Why are you so excited about it?" he chuckles.

"I don't know. You and your mum have told me so many stories about it, that now I am curious" I shrug.

"Ok, let's go" he says, giving my hand a little squeeze. So far we've been walking around holding hands or with his arm around my shoulders and no one has paid any attention to us. Guess the wig and the hat do work. Sometimes.

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Welcome to the youth club, your Royal Highness" Declan says, opening the door for me.

"Thank you very much, Declan Rice" I giggle.

"You will feel at home here" he says, nodding towards a photo of my father.

"He hasn't looked like that in years" I laugh. "Remind me to send them an updated version."

"I should also send them an updated version" he says, stopping in front of a big mural with photos of kids playing football. "I still can't believe they allowed me to leave the house with that hair."

"Maybe that's the reason why they expelled you that one time."

"How do you know about that? Did my mum tell you?"

"You said it on that video with Amelia."

"You've watched my videos?"

"I did my research after I met you" I shrug.

"And you liked what you saw" he smirks.

"Very much. Though I still don't know how Amelia was able to finish that interview and stay focused. You were literally staring into her soul."

"I wasn't" he laughs.

"Yes, you were, Declan. I don't know what I would have done if I had been her, to be honest. Either lay on the floor on a puddle of my own droll, or throw myself at you."

"The second option is the most likely one" he smirks again. "Anyway, fancy a pool game?"

"I... I've never played pool."

"You've nev... Eleanor!"

"What?"

"I thought this was a game everyone played, royal or not."

"We do have a table back home, but I never was interested in it."

"And none of the guys you dated tried to teach you to have an excuse to touch your butt?" he asks, arching an eyebrow.

"They never dared."

"Boring."

"Is that why you play? To touch girls' butts?" I ask, also raising an eyebrow.

"Me? Never. But I am a really good teacher. Do you want me to show you?"

"Ok."

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"That's perfect" Declan says behind me. "Now hit the white ball."

"The white ball" I say, focusing on it... And missing.

"Don't worry, you just need to practice" he says with a smile before leaning over the table and hitting one of the balls.

"Jesus Christ, Declan."

"What? That was like the most basic thing you can do" he says, moving one of his hands all over the table as he gets up, making me feel... Hot. Very, hot.

"I wasn't talking about that."

"Uh?"

"It was the way you were leaning over the table. The way you then touched it. That was pornographic, Declan."

"That was what?" he laughs.

"I'm serious. Just thinking about it... Wow."

"Really?" he asks with a cheeky smile.

"Really. Can you get jealous of a pool table? Because I think I am."

"C'mon, it's your turn."

"What? You want me to keep playing? In this state and after showing you that I suck?"

"Yes, I do" he says, looking me in the eyes like on that YouTube video, staring into my soul and making my body temperature go a few more degrees up.

"This is a mistake."

"We'll see" he says, moving behind me. But this time, there barely is no space between us, and when I bend down, he does it with me, his hands on mine.

"You must focus, Eleanor."

"I can't focus when you are talking to my ear, and I can feel your dick against me."

"Language!" he laughs. "Focus on the orange one."

"Declan..."

"Focus" he repeats. But when I'm about to hit it, he gets up, his hands slowly moving from mine to my waist and then my hips.

"Fucking hell" I say, completely missing my shot. "Was that necessary?"

"Um?" he says, looking down at me, his hands still on my hips.

"You are not thinking about playing pool, are you?"

"I am not."

"And what are you thinking about?" I say, slowly moving up again until my back is against his chest.

"The same that you were thinking about when I was bending over the table."

"Pornographic things?" I ask, moving my butt against him.

"Fuck" he gasps.

"We can't do that here, Declan. What if someone walks in?"

"David is at the door, no one will come in" he says, kissing my neck.

"Still. What if he comes in?"

"Then at least I'll die a happy man."

"Declan!" I laugh.

"What are we going to do with this?"

"With what?"

"With what is going between our legs. We can't go out like this."

"We may have to" I say, moving my butt against him again, making him grunt.

"There is a bathroom over there."

"We are not having sex in the bathroom, Declan."

"It wouldn't be the first time" he says, leaving another kiss on my neck.

"But this is a public place, not a private Italian villa."

"And doesn't that make it more exciting?"

"No?" I chuckle.

"C'mon" he says, letting go of my hips and offering me his hand.

"Oh God, you are serious about this."

"I can take care of this on my own, or we can do it together" he shrugs.

"Did teenage Declan ever do it here?" I ask with a smile.

"Take care of himself or have sex?"

"Both."

"Never. Today will be the first time."

"If allow it" I say, making him laugh while I take his hand and follow him to the bathroom.

The moment he closes the door, he pushes me against it, kissing me, hands going all over each other.

"Did you lock it?" I ask him, throwing away his hat and getting my fingers tangled on his hair.

"I did."

"Check again."

"It is locked, Eleanor" he says before kissing me again, moving through the room until my back hits the sink.

"Careful" I chuckle. "I don't want a bruised back."

"Then I'll have to turn you around" he smirks, doing exactly that. Now we are looking at each other through the mirror's reflection, and again, I feel like he is staring into my soul.

He keeps looking at me like that while his hands move under my dress, his fingers slowly pulling down my underwear until it is on my ankles.

"You know, this sink may not be a pool table" he says, unbuttoning his jeans "but it may do the trick. What do you think?"

"It may" I whisper, my knuckles turning white as I hold onto it.

"I think it will. It definitely will."

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Stop smiling like that."

"How?" Declan chuckles.

"Like that" I say pointing at his face. "Like you just had sex at your youth club."

"I didn't know there was a smile that said all that" he says, turning to look at me while we are stopped behind another car, a smirk on his face.

"Oh, shut up!" I say, moving his face with my hand and making him focus on the road again. After our little... experience in the bathroom, it was almost time to go back home. And thankfully, it looked like David didn't hear anything that happened, though he definitely suspects we did more than just play pool.

"I'm sorry if I can't help but smile. You know you were my crush when I was a teenager, this feels like full circle."

"Instead of just imagining yourself fucking me, you actually did it" I laugh.

"Exactly."

"Wait, you actually thought that as a teen?"

"Of course I did."

"Mason wasn't lying that day at the mini golf place, then?"

"Nope. I have that photo in my room because I loved seeing you on that black dress and think about taking it off. And that was a thought I had many times. Many times" he smirks.

"While touching yourself?"

"Usually, yes" he shrugs.

"Oh my God" I laugh again. "I need to search for it again."

"The dress?"

"Yep. That, or try and find the same one second hand or something."

"You have to find it. Please."

"Want to make your fantasy become a reality?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I want to make my fantasy and yours a reality."

"Mine?"

"Yours, yes. First we'll have a romantic dinner at my place with good food, candles, nice music... And you will wear the dress. Then I'll take you up to my games room, take that dress off you, and fuck you on the pool table. Isn't that what you wanted today?" Declan says, turning to look at me.

"It was, yes" I gulp, my face definitely as red as the light we are stopped at.

"Then you know what to do. Find that dress, and then we'll schedule our date. Deal?"

"Deal."

"May I get a kiss on the cheek to close it? I must keep my eyes on the road."

"You may" I giggle.

"Thank you, your Royal Highness."

"You're welcome, Declan Rice."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

146K 3.5K 32
A nemi story... Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato... what happens when these two friends work together on the neon lights tour?
1.1M 37K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
10.3K 174 14
The one where Joe falls for a certain bartender
951 55 20
match point /ˈmaCH ˌpoint/ : a point marked on one pattern piece so it can be matched to a similar point on another pattern piece. Lettie, a skille...