Arylie OS collection

By writtingmythoughts1

THE COLLECTION OF ALL THE #ARYLIE OS WRITTEN BY ME. More

OS-•Am I Perfect For Her•
SS-•Painting Our Picture• (part-1)
SS-•painting our picture• part-2
SS- •Painting Our Picture (part-3)
SS-LOOKS LIKE A FAIRY
SS-LOOKS LIKE A FAIRY (PART-2)
SS-looks like a fairy part-3
part-5
part-6

part-4

410 45 27
By writtingmythoughts1

Continue from previous part-

"Dadda." Imlie whispered standing in front of her father.

Her father had a blank look on his face and this was making imlie nervous to no extent.

One thing that she kept chanting in her mind was 'He must be so angry at me.'

"My child." Breathing out these two words, he engulfed his daughter in a bone crashing hug.

And it was shocking for imlie. Where she had been expecting her father to give her a good scolding about being irresponsible, he was hugging her. It was unbelievable.

"Don't cry." He patted her head when imlie sniffled in response.

"I am sorry dadda. Please forgive me." She still cried clutching on her father's kurta.

"What's there to forgive imlie when I wasn't angry at you in the first place." Her father comforted her and imlie shook her head stubbornly.

"I know this marriage meant a lot to you. Not just you, but everyone." She butted in.

"But you still did it right? Then it must've been the correct decision because I know my daughter wouldn't do anything irresponsible specially when it related to the family." Her father replied.

"It was correct." She nodded, directing a glare towards Aryan who rolled his eyes making her more mad at him.

"Then? What's there to panic about?" Her father questioned making her sit on the chair beside countertop.

"But everything was going on perfectly for everyone. And then I ran-" She started only to be cut off.

"But running away was also the perfect option for you at that time. You took the decision in a hurry and now tell me whether you're happy that you ran away or you're guilty?" Her father asked in his stern tone.

"I-I-" She stammered.

"I expect an honest answer from you." He warned.

"I am- happy." She ended sighing.

And there on the other hand, Aryan's heart leaped out of his chest in sudden shock.

'She's happy that she ran away.' He kept thinking.

"There it is! What are you worrying about imlie then? Don't tell me you think that this marriage meant more to me than my daughter's happiness." Her father tried to lighten the mood.

And no words came out of her mouth.

"You seriously think that?" Her father gasped and imlie chuckled at her father antics making everyone else laugh around them.

Nothing was better than to see the apple of their eyes, imlie, happy.

"Don't think about it anymore." Her father whispered, yet in a stern tone making imlie nod her head.

Everyone were settled in the living room of aryan's farmhouse. Imlie was squished between her mother and ex to- be mother in-law.

The name itself makes imlie laugh at times.

But the funnier thing was how imlie ended up in Aryan's farmhouse. As she told everyone of yesterday's happenings, their faces displayed the shock and humor quiet well while Aryan was busy pouting.

"Imlie, how could you go to a stranger's house just because you didn't have any other place to go? And thank god it was Aryan. What if there was a serial killer or something? What would you've done?" He scolded his daughter.

"But I didn't have any other option. You people would've found me anywhere." Imlie pouted making everyone laugh.

What she was saying was absolutely true. Rathore's would've found her within minutes.

"But look, we weren't able to. Why? Only because the person who was busy finding the most had you in his house itself. Where he had been finding you outside, you were busy relaxing in his house." They couldn't help, but to laugh at the irony.

"And you Aryan, how can you be such a big idiot? This is the first time I am seeing a Groom who doesn't knew how his Bride looks till the wedding day. You even helped her in hiding in a way." Her father pointed out.

"No doubt he's the biggest." Narmada butted in, glaring at her son.

"I didn't recognize means I didn't. How can her looks matter!!!.stop making fun." Aryan stated stubbornly crossing his arms.

As soon as she heard this statement, imlie could feel her heart thudding loudly. Aryan was so hell bent on marrying her that he didn't even care about how she looks? But then he didn't even try to meet her once. It was not so good move at the end.

"Imlie!" A loud voice was heard and everyone's head snapped in the same direction.

There stood the one and only Abhishek, a backpack slung on his wide shoulders and his face displaying the biggest smile one could possess. His gums were basically visible, but that's Abhishek for you.

"Abhishek!" Imlie shouted back, running to the main doorway of farmhouse where he stood with his arms wide opened.

The two then engulfed each other into a bone crashing hug. Of course they missed their bestfriend.

"I missed you idiot." Abhishek laughed twirling her around while imlie laughed.

"I missed you too. Thank you for coming back just because of this." Imlie said wholeheartedly making aryan smile ear to ear.

"There's no chance that I wouldn't have come imlie. How are you?" He asked, but they both still hadn't separated from each other's arms.

"Amazing as ever." She responded with a big smile.

"And you know the best part? No one is angry." She whispered the last part oh-so secretively making Abhishek chuckle.

The two were experiencing one of the best moments while they didn't knew there was someone looking at them with raging eyes, his jaw clenched.

It was none other than Aryan.

"Imlie, Abhishek, come here now." Imlie's mother called out and both of them, in each other's arm came back to the living room, now sitting beside each other.

And that's when everyone got busy with Abhishek while imlie was enjoying every moment of it as her smile didn't subsided which certainly made Aryan even mad.

"Imlie, we should go home now. We cannot stay here the whole day right?" Her father voiced out.

"Of course dadda. Even Abhishek must be tired since he did an overnight journey for me." Imlie responded winking at Abhishek in the end which he gladly returned.

And there Aryan's fist clenched at her statement.

"Y-you are going? Even im- I mean everyone?" Aryan question with a sullen look.

"Yes, we are. It's just you who stays here. We will be going to our respective houses ." Narmada Singh Rathore responded in a cold voice.

"Fine." He sighed crossing his arms.

With this everyone started to converse amongst themselves for the final bye of the day.

The men were busy having a talk about the requirements and duties for the city while women were busy admiring different things. In one corner, there stood imlie and Abhishek busy in their own world of craziness unlike aryan who was trying his best to indulge in her father's talks, but was hard for him.

"Dadda, you can talk later. I have so much to talk with abhi and here you aren't even moving from this place." Imlie voiced out after minutes of talking.

Aryan could feel his blood boiling at this.

"Alright, let's go." Her father chuckled lightly knowing his daughters antics.

And it was only a minute later that everyone except Aryan exited the farmhouse in their respective cars, with specially imlie and abhi together in an other car which Aryan didn't like even a bit.

/////////////////////

"So the conclusion is that he's the biggest idiot of this century. And not to forget, disrespectful." Imlie ended with a big sigh and Abhishek nodded his head at her every word.

"But imlie, you know how interested he was in getting married to you." Abhishek butted in.

"Interested? Are you kidding me? It was only for his fame and all, I am telling you. There was no other option for him other than me to get married if he wanted the position in his grandpa 's company." Imlie grumbled.

"And tell me one thing, what would've been your reaction when you're wife did the same thing?" Imlie continued questioning.

" she and I love each other and our happiness was no bounds on the day of our marriage. And even today, two years later, it's the same." Abhishek replied with the biggest of smile.

"Exactly abhi. You both were happy, but you know what I was? I was angry. That idiot didn't even try to approach me once after returning. And he thinks I'll marry him? Puh-lease." Imlie huffed dramatically.

"So what now?" Abhishek questioned, raising his eyebrows.

"I'll be living my life the same as before. Specially without any worries." She replied with a big grin.

"Imlie, you know it very well that your life is not normal. If not now, then this topic will definitely be taken up some days later. You need to find a permanent solution." Abhishek advised.

Imlie and Abhishek were sitting on the bed of imlie's room in her parents house. It was already late in the night and sleep was far away for both of them.

Imlie was deep down angry. Angry at Aryan that how can he still act so casually about the whole situation. Was it something that had to be taken lightly by him?

And how can she even think now that she's important for him when he didn't show it once?

"I-I know. But you know what, I'll think that eventually. For now I am really sleepy so shoo away from my room." Imlie tried to wave off the topic.

"I know what you're trying to do." Abhishek stated, making his way out of her room, back to his room for the stay here.

And that's when imlie dropped down on the bed with no such energy left. She was feeling drained. Drained from her mind, body and lastly her heart.

'You're the worst akkadbaga Singh Rathore.' imlie thought in her mind remembering his words in the kitchen.

"Akkadbaga . Akkadbaga. Akkadbaga. Akkadbaga. Ajib. Bikat. Prani. Abp. Akkadbaga . Abp. Akkadbaga.Akkadbaga.Akkadbaga.Akkadbaga.Akkadbaga.Akkadbaga.Akkadbaga.Akkadbaga........ARYAN!?' She shouted the very last part.

And yes, it was Aryan Singh Rathore.

Dressed in a pair of sweatpants and tshirt, he still managed to look phenomenal. Maybe it's because of his genes, was what imlie thought.

Giving her a sheepish smile, he entered his huge frame through the small window in her room, and imlie couldn't help, but to let out a laugh at his attempts.

What's his fault in this? The window was of the normal size, the only fault being Aryan was this large. Imlie thought.

"I-I'll change this window as soon as possible." He gritted out at the windows while stepping inside her room.

Coming directly in front of her who was standing just in front of her bed, he was easily towering her, but she was radiating the same arrogance Coming directly in front of her who was standing just in front of her bed, he was easily towering her, but she was radiating the same arrogance and dominance as hus with her arms crossed over her chest.

"What are you doing here?" She glared at him who was busy looking at her with loving gaze which she was skillfully ignoring.

"I-I want to talk to you actually." He said fiddling with his hands.

Who would even think that he's the future CEO of Rathore's Industry?

"But I don't. You can make your way out." While saying this, she pointed to the window from where he'd entered her room.

"Imlie, please. Just for once hear me and then you can make up mind about whatever you want to do with me in the upcoming time." He pleaded, looking at her hopefully.

"Aryan, I don't know why you're doing this. You have lost your chance when you were so busy that week due to which you couldn't even talk to me once, let the meeting each other part be. You were so engrossed in doing everything perfectly according to you that neither you cared about the fact how pressuring your demand was on me nor how I felt when I had to go through all of this alone." She said, pointing an accusing finger towards him.

Her slender hand was busy accusing him with its action, her brown eyes enlarged in anger with her chest heaving moment to moment. Her body disregarded her actions.

Where one would take her as a innocent soul, someone who would do everything according to othere silently, without opening her mouth or putting up her opinion, imlie was the total opposite.

She had the courage of running away from the wedding as she personally wasn't satisfied with the person she was marrying and even now she didn't hesitate to shower her thoughts and accusations on Aryan.

For her, when someone is at fault, he is. Doesn't matter who he is or what were the circumstances.

"I agree it was my fault. It was solely my mistake, but can't you hear to my explanation once imlie? I swear, I'll leave you all alone after this. You'll be the one to decide what'll happen in our lives ahead." Aryan stated with a soft smile and imlie felt as if her insides had bursted at the shock. It was the first time imlie was seeing him in such a state. He always had a dominating aura around him and today he looked way different.

"Okay then, explain." Imlie said in a firm voice while walking towards the bed and plopped down, comfortable as ever.

Aryan looked uncomfortable at the sight while imlie was busy looking at him impatiently. She was really tired after a day like this.

It was shocking at some another level for her.

"Goddamnit Aryan! You can sit on the bed or on the chair, but please don't keep standing there looking at me like a fool." She snapped making aryan's eyes go wide.

How dare she?

"Now don't start with the crap 'Do you know who I am or what all I can do to you." She huffed, mimicking him.

Aryan gave her a stinky eye and sat himself beside her on the plush bed

"Okay, so let me get straight to the point." He said and imlie gave him a relieved expression.

"I was selfish." Came his voice all of a sudden and imlie looked at him

The Aryan Singh Rathore is accepting that he was selfish?

"Don't give me that look imlie. I know I was selfish in demanding that you'll have to marry me under a week of my return. Maa had put up a condition that I can only take up the business when I am married. And as soon as I think about marriage, the first thought that crosses my mind is about you. Maybe it's because that's what I've been listening since childhood or maybe the fact that we're destined to end up together someday. And if I am being honest, I wanted to take up the business and the post as soon as possible and that's why I put up the demand for us to marry."

"I- I never thought that how hard it would've been for you. I just looked upto everything from my point of view. I wanted everything perfect for myself and that's why in between that I didn't even realize what all you were going through because of this. I- I know how these families work and that's the only reason you couldn't deny to this proposal right?" He asked the last part and imlie immediately nodded her head, being completely honest.

"I knew it. Well imlie, I think we're compatible enough. I don't know about you or anyone else, but what I know is we are a good match. Maybe we don't have the understanding for now since we haven't really had a proper conversation yet nor we've talked about our future as adults, but still I think we're meant to be." He ended looking at her with his heated gaze that unknowingly affected imlie so much, but tried to ignore at her level best.

"You know how much humiliating it was for me to even think about the fact that my fiance wasn't even interested to meet me? Or he didn't have time for it? He's selfish?" She breathed out, and this was the first time imlie saw traces of fresh tears in her eyes.

It made Aryan's heart clench.

And that's when he knew imlie had made her space inside his heart unknowingly and he was never this glad.

She was perfect.

"Will a sorry work?" He asked in a low voice and imlie couldn't help, but to laugh at his current expression.

"Only if you'll mean it genuinely." She said with a small pout, still rubbing the tears out of her eyes.

"I have never been this genuine and real with anyone, darling." Was his reply.

And as she heard him say the word darling, she knew it wasn't anywhere fun or in a joking manner. By his tone, she knew he had said this by his heart.

He completely meant to say this.

"I am sorry imlie. So sorry for everything and that I didn't bother to check upon the biggest piece of my heart. Will you forgive this idiot fiance of yours?" He asked taking her small, soft hands in his big, rough ones.

"Are we still each other's fiance?" She asked adorably making aryan let out a chuckle at the fact that she'd just grasped this sentence from his whole speech.

"We are, darling. And soon we'll be each other's life partners." He chuckled .

"You still think I'll marry you?" She again questioned making him laugh again.

"Let's see jungli if the fate will unite us or not." He whispered in all seriousness, towering over her while she was busy gazing into his black orbs.

"Whatever that'll happen will be for the best right?" She questioned like a small child.

"For the best. Just accept whatever you think is right for you." He said with a broken smile and that's when imlie felt bad for him.

She got those flashbacks about the things Aryan had said to her the previous night.

She knew he was extremely guilty. He was ashamed of his actions which itself is a big thing to accept.

"I think I've forgiven you Aryan." She said, almost inaudible yet he'd heard it clearly.

"Thank you, my life." He said, in all happiness and contentment he could ever have.

And it was only a second later his lips descended down on her in a toe curling kiss and imlie felt as if she was on cloud nine. His rough lips moving in sync with her soft, cherry lip balm clad ones which he could clearly taste and both of them were busy kissing each other like no tomorrow.

It felt like a newfound feeling for them in their hearts. They loved what was happening. They felt elated with how and where their bond was leading to.

And lastly they knew, how a single conversation between them created such a big difference in their lives and hearts.

This is the magic of conversation. Lacking of it lead unintentional misunderstanding.

To Be Continued...

So how was this part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 792 25
Peep in to know!!!
14.8K 896 11
Unexpected yet we were meant to be all along~♡ An FF written on Aryan POV
31.7K 1.6K 32
This story is totally belongs to arylie Aryan and imlie how they United in this world when their love has to face many circumstances In life will th...
647 28 6
Malini finds out about Imlie and Aditya... Story prompt credit goes to @aishuRadhas