part-5

Continued from last part:

"No di. Are you insane?" Imlie shook her head looking all bewildered.

"What's insane in this? I am just asking you to call Aryan from his room upstairs." Arpita said in a calm tone.

"But why did we have to spent the night here?" Imlie questioned adorably.

"Because maa forced to do so. Today is important for you two right? This time he didn't want aryan to do something which won't be in favor of both of yours future." Arpita replied placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.

The imlie's family was called to the Rathore's to their home since a month had passed with the marriage not happening and imlie running away from the same. They knew they needed to have an adult talk about everything, but everytime it used to get delayed because of multiple of reasons.

But now it was elder's order for everyone to have a talk regarding this matter.

They cannot waste any more time.

This whole month, Aryan had climbed up to imlie's bedroom with the old pipe and for hours they used to keep talking, getting to know each other as much as they were able to.

They had an understanding now which developed naturally. It didn't take any efforts from their side.

And every night after their talk, the only thought that used to cross their mind was why hadn't we make efforts to do this before our marriage date?

Things would've been different then right?

She now knew how aryan had anger issues, but always tried his best to control himself with her and he knew that no matter she was mature in age, she was a child by heart. A innocent child who takes step without thinking about consequences.

She knew Aryan barely sleeps because of his tensions and stress resulting in them spending time till late in the nights and now he had realized that how imlie would always love the fact that he doesn't leaves her alone till she doesn't sleeps, holding her hand all the time.

She knew that Aryan's favourite color was Blue and he knew that imlie could eat Nutella at any point of time, even 2 in the midnight.

And he even brought nutella sandwich for her once which had made imlie's cheeks giving the deepest of blush followed by him kissing those cheeks of hers like a baby does.

She hoped that she could get some more time to decide about her future. But, their family work differently and she had been accepting this fact since her childhood.

"Come on, go now. Maa is waiting, right?" Arpita said calmly.

"Okay." Imlie defeatedly pouted, turning herself towards the direction of ancient staircase, she knew would lead her to Aryan's room in this house.

The whole atmosphere of this house was captivating. The ancient structure, interior and furniture would always make imlie's eyes twinkle in excitement as if she's seeing this for the first time in her life.

Busy crossing the corridor of this house, she finally reached a massive wooden door she came to know it was to Aryan's room.

There was not a single noise on this first floor as everyone was already downstairs. She couldn't even hear any sound from inside of the room and it only made her nervousness increase.

Unknowingly, aryan's proximity had started to make her feel these weird sensations in her body since a week. And those sensations only felt good to her from every aspect.