OS-•Am I Perfect For Her•

Hey,
Friends....
So here is the first Os written by me.
Enjoy.
✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

In the college campus of the most reputed University of Mumbai.

A group of some boys and girls hanging out there in the compound. Suddenly focus of everyone shifted on a young boy, who entered in university with his Harley Davidson.

He dropped the bick near all of them . So the boy is Aryan Singh Rathore, the handset hunk and most desirable boy of university.

Aditya(random name): "hey, Aryan where were you yarr? We were waiting for you here almost from an hour!"
Aryan (glaring): " so what ? I'm leader of this group. So I don't think I have to answer you."
Aditya (gulped his saliva): " why are getting angry bro? I just casually asked you."

They all were casually having a chitchat, when almost every boy of aryan's group starts looking at university gate, when his back facing the gate , he was sitting on his bick.

Aryan noticed them.

Aryan(confused):" what happened?? "
Amey:"look at her, how beautiful she is!! Hyee.... I didn't saw a beautiful girl like her ever."

Diya(amey's gf) pinched him.

Diya(irritatedly) :"ohhh really!!"

Aryan halfway turned his neck, he saw Imlie , he never saw her before in university.

Aryan( confused and admiring her internally):" who is she? By the way she is really beautiful."

Noone knows her, everyone saw her for the first time. Aryan was constantly looking....No ....staring at her.

Diya(teasingly):"why happened Aryan? What are you staring at her? I think our leader is drooling over her too ."

Aryan(snapped at her):" Are you mad? I was just looking at her as I never saw her and yeah remember one thing I'm Aryan Singh Rathore. Girls drool over me."

Bhavesh: "bro but see looks different. "

Aryan:" what do you mean? Do you think that I can't attract her ."

Aditya:" I think Aryan is right Bhavesh, look she is coming here."

Aryan(smirk):" now I will show you all the magic of mine guys."

Imlie came near them.

Imlie (Smile): Hii (looking at Aryan).

Aryan gave a teasing glare to everyone as he won the battle from his friend.

Aryan (in mind): For a moment i really thought that she was different from other girl but she is the same, she attracted towards me in a sight only as everyone.

Imlie (smiled): May I asked you something??

Aryan (In a ignoring way to showoff infront of his group): If you wanna ask me for friendship and all then i am sorry i am interested.

Imlie(confused): why will i ask you for friendship? when i didn't even know you, i just wanna help to know where is HOD's office.

Aryan felt embarrassed infront of his friends.

Aditya : go straight then take right way, third room is HOD's office.

Imlie (smiled): thank you.

Aryan: will you tell us who are you ??

Imlie (glaring): it's none of your business mr.... Whatever your name is.

Imlie gave a highly attitude look to Aryan and leave.