SS-LOOKS LIKE A FAIRY

The beautiful, royal bride IMLIE ran away from her marriage, the reason being reasonable that she hadn't seen her to-be husband even once. But where does she ends up? In front of the famous ARYAN SINGH RATHORE.

There, her soon to be husband is busy searching for her like a maddock and here she was busy having a gala time, only to suppress her guilt and nervousness about the step she'd taken. Now what if the soon to be husband- wife duo comes across each other under some circumstances?

The reasons, problems, misunderstandings will be exchanged, but will it be enough for them to reconnect like it was planned?

·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡

The sounds of distant whispers, laughter, gossips, teasing was reverberating through the massive bungalow. And amongst it was a girl running in the big corridors of the massive bungalow dressed in a heavy red colored lehenga.

Her light brown hair were set up into a perfect updo and her face was covered with a bit of makeup as per her mother's threats which are never empty.

The long lashes with a thin coat of mascara were resting on her cheeks that always had a natural glow. Her eyes, brown in color as always complimented her hair and this time her lehenga as well.

But unlike every bride, Imlie's face was no void of emotion. There wasn't even a smile on her face.

"You're ready so early? Won't you get tired?" Was Abhishek's her best friend first question as he moved to her.

She had always been someone with these kind of priorities. Comfort was something that was most important thing for her.

"Abhishek, you know everything. I have nothing to say or decide." Imlie responded with a sour look.

"And I suggested you hundreds of times that you should run. I was ready to help you." Abhishek said sitting beside her.

After some hours:

Sweat was dripping down the forehead of her who was busy wandering on the roads of delhi. Her lehenga was draped over her body in the best of ways.

Where she had been looking like a queen a couple of hours ago, now she has her hair sticking down in every direction, her attire ruined completely and face smudged with the expensive makeup which she had done by blowing out her nose for 30 minutes straight.

Her hands which were adorned with multiple of bangles were now broken, mixing with each other on her hand itself, wounding her from time to time, but all she cared about right now was getting away from the pathetic marriage she had been trapped in.

Forcefully?
-Not actually.
She wasn't one of those who would agree to every demand of her parents even if it included emotional blackmail or several bundles of notes for the preparations form Groom's side.

After all she was one of their family member herself so she knew what to do and at the right time.

Her feet were paining to no extent that her to be mother in-law or let's just say ex to-be mother in-law had sweetly asked her to wear the 5 inch heels.

She didn't want to look like a ostrich in the first place as she already has a perfect height in her opinion.

Her black hair were falling down on her forehead, but she didn't make any effort to correct those. And then her gaze finally landed on the place she was trying to find since long.