•Sweet Desire•[Taegyu]

By xoxewonzzn

Kang Taehyun one of the Strongest mafia in South Korea. when he want something he will definitely get it . Li... More

CHARACTERS
Prologue
°•[1]•°
°•[2]•°
°•[3]•°
°•[4]•°
°•[5]•°
°•[6]•°
°•[7]•°
°•[8]•°
°•[9]•°
°•[10]•°
°•[11]•°
°•[12]•°
°•[13]•°
°•[14]•°
°•[15]•°
°•[16]•°
°•[18]•°
°•[19]•°
°•[20]•°
°•[21]•°
°•[22]•°
°•[23]•°
°•[24]•°
°•[25]•°
°•[26]•°
°•[27]•°
°•[28]•°
°•[29]•°
°•[30]•°

°•[17]•°

1K 57 46
By xoxewonzzn

Author POV

Two days went by after this Beomgyu didn't even come out from his room or talk to anyone. Everyone was worried for him as he didn't eat anything too

Soobin sigh and stood in front Beomgyu door . He softly knocked on it and wait for any response. "Beomgyu, do want to talk about this" he softly said more like a whisper

Again no response. Another sigh left from his mouth as he look down at the ground try to control his tears . He turned and started to walked toward his room

Suddenly the room door open and revealing the younger who was looking so weak . Soobin eyes widen and look at him .

"Beomgyu, you looks so pale, why didn't you come out from you room at least you should eat something" soobin said with worried as Beomgyu didn't replied anything.

"Come inside , you need to explain something" Beomgyu said with tired and weak tone . Soobin nodded and walled inside the room with the younger.

"First all of I am sorry for keeping this secret and second I hide this because of your own good Beomgyu" soobin mumbles as Beomgyu just listen to him .

"Since the day I get to know about that you hate Mafias so much just because your parents dead , me and dad decided that we will keep it secret from you and tell you when it's right time" Soobin continued with his words .

"I don't want you to misunderstand anything gyu,  and so try to understand what I did was good for you" soobin said and look at him .

Beomgyu sigh and look at him with red swollen eyes as he hug the older so tightly. Soobin was shocked at first but then he hugged him back and started to cry .

"I am sorry hyung , I didn't know that you did this for my own  good. Hyung I don't deserve you" Beomgyu said while sobbing into the older shoulder.

Soobin smiled a little and rubbed Beomgyu back .
"No Beomgyu you deserve more then this and I am glad to be there for you always" he said as Beomgyu hugged him more tight and tears streaming down from his eyes

After sometime they both come downstairs as Beomgyu didn't eat anything since two days . Mrs choi hugged him when she saw him , coming downstairs.

Beomgyu accept that after all not like they going to hurt him or what , their is his family and care for him so he can accept this truth .

Time skip

Beomgyu was sitting at the couch with soobin. Beomgyu hands was wrapped around soobin left arm and head rest on the shoulder. Suddenly there was bell rang heard Mrs choi went to open the door.

It's was Yeonjun waiting outside, wearing white coloured turtle neck sweater with long sleeves, covering his hands with black coloured pants. He bowed down to Mrs choi and smiled .

"Oh your Yeonjun right , Mr kang's Assistant?" Mrs choi asked as he nodded his head . "Yes ,I came here to meet Beongyu, so can I?" He said as Mrs choi nod her head

"Yes , come in" she said and Yeonjun walked inside . Both of choi brothers turn to him with confusion look .
"Oh hey Yeonjun hyung , your here all of sudden" soobin asked .

"Seems like Beomgyu is feeling okay now" Yeonjun asked while looking at the younger. Beomgyu slowly nod his head .

"Yeah , I am feeling quite better now" he replied.
"Good then but you have any plan to talk with Taehyun" Yeonjun said .

Beomgyu didn't reply anything and went silent as soobin look at his brother.
"I think you should" he whispered as Beomgyu look at him

"Really?" He asked with low tone as soobin smiled and nod his head . "Yes , I am saying talk to him" soobin said and winked at him .

"Where is Taehyun now Yeonjun hyung" soobin turn to the older as Beomgyu did the same .

"He is at his apartment as he said he need sometimes alone so" Yeonjun said while eyeing both of them .

Beomgyu got up from his place and went outside with his phone and overcoat . Yeonjun was confused and he was about to ask Beomgyu but soobin stopped him by grabbing his wrist .

"Uh-oh , don't need to worry he is going to Taehyun" he said with a smirk as Yeonjun slowly nod his head and look at his wrist which soobin was holding.

"Let go off my wrist" he said with a low tone but soobin get up from his seat and went outside with yeonjun, still holding his wrist .

"Let's go and hang out" he said as Yeonjun eyes widen .
"I am not going with you" Yeonjun said , refusing to go with him .

"MOM I AM GOING OUT SO I WILL COME BACK LATE" Soobin yelled to his mom and went toward his car without even replying to the older .

And Yeonjun give up with arguing with him because he know it that he will never win so it will be better if he just went with soobin.

At other side

Taehyun was at his apartment, laying down at his couch while staring at the ceiling, thinking about Beomgyu.

He was still upset from the day Beomgyu stop talking to him . He doesn't have encouraged to meet the older too .

He was in his deep thoughts suddenly he heard that someone rang his door bell . He got up with confused face because he know it's not Yeonjun when he told the older to give him some space alone so then who come now

He got up and went to the door lazily then open it but his eyes wide open when he saw Beomgyu there but his eyes get more widen when Beomgyu hugged him .

"B-beomgyu, what are you doing here" he was too shocked to speak now .
"Why , can't I come here" Beomgyu asked still hugging him .

Taehyun close the door with his other hand and then hugged back Beomgyu, pulling him more closer .
"I thought you will never come to me again" Taehyun whispered , Beomgyu chuckled and look at him .

"Why would I will not when I am in love with you mister" Beomgyu said with a smile and Taehyun jaw dropped.

"What-" his words get cut by Beomgyu when the older pull him into a kiss.

Taehyun was shocked at first then he melt into the kiss and kissed back Beomgyu. He pull closer the older by his waist and deepen the kiss .

After some moments they pull away from the kiss and look at each other eyes .
"I didn't expect this" Taehyun said with a smirk as Beomgyu smiled and hit his arm .

"Yah! Don't act like fool now" Beomgyu said and was about to move away but Taehyun pull him into another kiss .

Beomgyu was taken aback but he kissed him back immediately. Taehyun pinned him to the wall and beomgyu let out a moan between the kiss .

The younger smirked and slide his tongue inside Beomgyu mouth , tasting every corner of his mouth .
Beomgyu wrap his arms around the younger neck and pull him closer .

Taehyun picked up Beomgyu in his arms without breaking the kiss and went toward his room .
He placed down Beomgyu at the bed and broke the kiss .

Both of them was panting for breath while looking into each other eyes .
"Beomgyu" Taehyun whispered as he was still panting for breath  . Beomgyu understand the meant so he cupped Taehyun face and Said "do whatever you want"

Taehyun smirked and went down to Beomgyu neck , attack with wet kisses. He sucked the every side of Beomgyu neck and the brunette haired guy was already a moaning mess .

Taehyun grab Beomgyu hand and pinned down them to his side to the bed.

He bite Beomgyu neck and left so many bite marks all over Beomgyu neck . The older grab his hair in pleasure. Taehyun stop and looked up at him .

He was proud of himself when he saw the marks he made on the older neck . He smirked and looked up to saw Beomgyu who is already weak under him .

"You sure , because when I will start I am not gonna stop" he asked as Beomgyu slowly nod his head . "I need words baby" Taehyun asked and he slide his hand under Beomgyu shirt , touching his bare skin which made Beomgyu moan .

"I-i am sure-e, please Taehyun" he said between his moans as Taehyun smirked and took off his shirt then throw it to the ground.

And yes they "do it"

( As I told before never expect me to write fulfil smut so yeah don't expect)

TBC

I don't know what to say about this part but hope you guys enjoy it so please vote ❤️

And byeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.3K 46
It wasn't planned or anything and he didn't expect to fall for someone that wanted him dead. #1 in bottom Yeonjun #1 in top Soobin
26K 1.2K 17
"Bunny hyung?" "Yes princess" What happened when the most dangerous mafia want a innocent guy to love ?!?! Soobin the most dangerous mafia and Yeonju...
13.3K 863 26
Choi Beomgyu, one of the school biggest nerd has a crush on his best friend, who is also his childhood friend named Choi Soobin. He didn't confess hi...
61.7K 3.6K 37
"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on his face which wears off sooner than he...