Waltz

Od Zpade_Xx0

Your an average person, with average abilities to mimic anything you see, from clothes to powers. One day on... Více

Mimicry
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 3

464 16 2
Od Zpade_Xx0

You lay in bed,  deciding to lounge around all day before you hear an annoying beeping coming from your wrist. You groan and get up, you tap the button on your watch and your suit snaps on.

You had placed many little cameras and devices around the city so you get notified when criminal activity is happening. You look up the location and notice it's at a spot gangs usually hang at, oh this was going to be fun.

You jump out your balcony window, landing on a low roof, you start making your way to an old warehouse. The beeping was louder so it means it's a bigger deal so you prepared yourself for a fight.

You came upon the location and snuck inside through a broken window. You mimicked an ability of an old friend, and turned invisible.  You walked around, finding escape routes and hiding places as you made your way to a room, you could hear quiet chatter.

You didn't know what to expect when you peeled in through the crack in the door, but you certainly didn't expect to see the spider-man tied up in the middle of the room.

You tense, he was good you knew that. He was really good... something bad must've happened for him to get caught. You snuck into the room, keeping in the corners and shadows hiding more incase there was someone with abilities there.

You crouched in a dark corner and spider seemed aware of your precence. But that didn't matter as long as his captors didn't know.

You sat there for a bit, watching and listening. Turns out a bigger guy caught the spider, but he was out so he had the group of people in the room watching him.

You decided on what to do. You snuck up behind Spider-man, and mimicked claws. You used them to cut the ropes, but you stayed and held them in place so the captors wouldnt see them fall to the floor. You grabbed a mimic flashbang from your inventory and threw it to the other side of the room.

It went off as soon as it hit the concrete wall, causing a loud explosion,  white light and dust to fill the room. Then you dropped the ropes, spider-man immediately jumped up and started pouncing on the captors, tying them up.

You did the same, you caught them all by surprise, using speed you mimicked and handcuffs. you handcuffed their hands and feet, casing them to fall to the floor.

After everything is settled you turn back to normal. You look over and see the spider looking over making sure everyone was secured.

"You okay?"

You ask tilting your head at him, causing him to look at you.

"I'll be fine."

He says starting to walk towards the door buf you beat him and block the way.

"I just saved your ass. What do you say?"

"No you didn't."

"I did"

"Maybe I had a Plan?"

"Too bad, i saved you what do we say."

"No- I'm not-."

"Well then I'll keep bugging you"

"Please no."

"What do we say~?"

"Absolutely not."

"Come on you must be sick of this by now~"

"I have tolerance actually. I work with a lot of annoying people like you so."

"Awh... you think I'm annoying? How cute~"

He blinks at you.

"Bye."

He says trying to walk out again, But you block him.

"So~ who do I remind you of? Who do you work with?"

"That's classified."

He says placing his hands on his hips. You roll your eyes.

"You could be home by now, just say it"

He glares at you.

".... Thank you"

He mumbled under his breath, and you lit up into a smile, stepping aside.

"Awhhh, anytime! It was no problem really~"

You tease letting him walk past you.

You stay there for a bit exploring and making sure you got everyone before your watch notified the police station, having the captors picked up. You were considering going to look for the guy who had him captured in the first place but you decided that the spider man probably already has it handled.

He seemed like the type of person to hold his pride in a high light, best not to bug him too much.... Even though it was as so fun..

As you explore, you can't help but wonder how they managed to catch him? You have seen him in action before, and he wasn't a force to be reckoned with... just how did they catch him..?

Your mind wonders.

You walk through the dark, eerie, empty corridors without a care in the world. The place was creepy alright, but places like this never really scared you. You let your thoughts wonder and once again your waist tingles, craving a certain touch.

You huff and try to shove the thoughts away before your eyes go wide in horror...

You never did get to try out that New Mexican place you wanted too!

You immediately started walking towards the door, exiting the creepy place and climbing to the roof. You headed a bit in that direction
Before stopping in an alleyway, making sure no one saw you as you hit the button and your suit came off.  You had on a decent outfit under it, and you stepped out of the alley, making your way to the Mexican place.

You stop on the outside to admire the building. It was a brick building with the words 'El Hombre' in thick green glowing letters... the man? Your mind wonders why it's named that for a bit before you shrug it off.

You walk in and as soon as you open the door, you bump into someone.

"Ah I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there"

A man says, you look up at him, he looks familiar... he has dark brown hair and matching eyes, he smiles down at you, only a bit taller.

"Nono it's fine, really"

You respond smiling back. Watching as the man's face seems to light up as he looks down at you.

"your first time here?"

He asks stepping out of the way, letting you walk in.

"Yeah actually, I love Mexican food so I had to try it out"

"Here, I'll buy? My treat. And apology for running into you"

"Ah, it's fine really.. you don't have too"

"I don't have too, but I want to, and I'm a stubborn man"

He jokes, and you smile, laughing lightly.

"Okay, okay, but can I get your name?"

"Gabriel, Gabriel O'Hara at your service"

He says doing a little mock bow, you laugh softly

"Oh how charming"

You tease, telling him your name aswell as you walk up to the counter with him.

"Mind if I eat with you?"

"Weren't you leaving when I came in? Did you not eat..?"

You ask tilting your head as you wait in line.

"Ah, I was visiting a friend who works here but I didn't eat... but the smell of the place is making me hungry"

He says making a funny face, causing you to laugh.

"Ah of-course you can eat with me then, your paying anyways, how could I say no?"

He gives you a bright smile, before it's your turn to order. You both tell the cashier what you want before sitting at a booth. You sit across from him and both of you just start chatting about your lives. Gabriel told you about his mother and brother, who he both spoke fondly of. Your food soon comes out and you both continue to gossip while eating.

"Ah, speaking of which, my brother should be here soon, if that's okay... he promised we would spend some time together today since he is always at work, but I kind of want to hangout with you more.."

He says hesitantly at the end, not knowing if you would be okay with him inviting his brother.

"Oh okay, thats absolutely fine, I like hanging out with you, and I'm glad I'll be able to meet him"

You smile, which he gladly returns.

Even though you just met him, you already feel fond of him, knowing you will be good friends. He is sweet, and funny. He is just a delight to be around in the first place, you find yourself enjoying his company.

You two continue your chat, he tells you a bit more. He tells you childhood stories about him and his brother who you learned name is Miguel.

You grow more curious about his brother. Would he be like Gabriel? You decided to just wait and find out.

You end up exchanging numbers with him so you can hangout more, and he saves himself under 'gabi' you smile that, decided that's what your going to call him from here on out.

Soon gabi looks down at his phone reading a notification.

"Oh! Miguel's here... he should walk in any second. Just a warning though"

He leans closer and whispers in your ear. The scene looks quiet intimate from outside veiwers.

"Miguel can be seen as... intimidating..? He is not so talkitive and more of a straight to the point kind of guy...all bark no bite though!!??"

He stops and pulls away as the door chimes, he looks up and beams a bright smile. He stands and waves someone over.

"Miguel! Over here!"

You look over to see who the person is and you swear your heart stopped for what felt like a whole 5 minutes, but was actually 5 seconds.

Out if everyone, you never expected it to be him?! Mr.CEO?! Mr. Grabable waist? The guy who you have been day dreaming about since the other night? He might have been wearing a mask, but you would recognize him anywhere. Your in shock to say the least.

And it seems he feels the same. When his eyes meet yours, he falters, his face dropping in surprise.

"..it's you!?"

You say quickly trying to recover.

"It's.... You???!"

He says back, taking another small step to the booth, acting afraid to step any closer. Gabriel just looks between you guys, seeming confused. While you get a bit flustered.

"You guys.. know eachother?"

Gabi asks mentioning for Miguel to sit next to him, across from you. Which he hesitantly does.

"I guess you could say that.... Why, I didn't expect it to be you, Mr. CEO~"

You recover your wits, and tease him immediately. Miguel just huffs and crossed his arms looking away, but you notice the tips off his ears and pink.

Gabi just looks more confused. Poking Miguel on the shoulder, as to ask him. Miguel turns back, his arms still crossed.

"He was at the masquerade. The celebration. We met there."

He huffs out like it took so much effort... it probably did for him.

"Awh man! That's cool! But you got to go??? No fair, I had work, I couldn't make it!"

Gabi says sighing, giving a little pout, but also still looking a bit confused.

"So how did you guys meet there? Miguel I know your not the talkitive type...?"

He asks turning back to look at Miguel, who just looks away again.

"Ah well...  I was dancing with someone, and next thing you know I'm stolen from them, landing in the arms of someone else, who just happened to be our mr.CEO, over here... he was the best person I've ever danced with, I'll admit that"

You explain to Gabi smiling, who just gives you a wide eyed look, slowly turning to Miguel, who was still looking the other way. Ears pink.

"You... WHAT....?"

He says a bit to loud, causing people to look. Miguel's gaze flickers to him, he shushes Gabi, still not saying anything. A grin forms on Gabriel's face, nodding in understanding.

"Ah, I see. Oh Miguel~~~"

He teases, the other elbows him in the chest, not too hard though. He earns a fake hurt look as Gabriel holds a hand over his heart, acting heart broken

"Miggy.... You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend??!! And a handsome one at that, Miguel you really scored!"

He teases and Miguel's eyes go wide, looking flustered. But you probably look even more so. You run your hands over your face.

"I- Gabriel-! No, it's not like that."

Miguel Starts, trying to defend himself, but this only makes Gabi laugh.

"Awhh, I can feel the tension between you guys already! Your so cute~ so, when is the next date?"

He teases more, poking Miguel on the shoulder, causing you both to get more and more flustered.

"There is no Date."

Miguel growls through gritted teeth and you suppress a shudder.

"Not yet atleast.."

You hear Gabriel Mutter under his breath.

"What was that?!"

Miguel says accusingly.

"Nothing nothing...."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

218K 5.7K 14
Just another cliche love story " I SORTA, KINDA, MAYBE, MIGHT, SLIGHTLY, POSSIBLY LIKE YOU ▪️▪️▪️ Bakugou x Reader ▪️WARNINGS▪️ ❤︎ Mature language ...
12.7K 266 30
**DISCLAIMER** The image used for this cover doesn't belong to me. This wonderful piece of art was drawn by the awesome Pugishka. (Thanks again for t...
78.1K 1.5K 35
This is my first story, so dont bash me too hard. You and your best friend Vanica Zogratis living together as powerful Vigilantes, trying to live a n...
1.8K 15 32
A series of LGBT+ oneshots from different anime fandoms. Each day will focus on a certain sexuality/gender. None of the characters I write about are...