Perfectly Incomplete (Zayn Ma...

brokenwritter_ द्वारा

Her life is perfect but incomplete without love. She's got everything she ever wanted in her life except one... अधिक

Perfectly Incomplete
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Opinion
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (The End)
Epilogue

Chapter 18

152 25 5
brokenwritter_ द्वारा

Evelyn

I woke up with an arms wrapped around me tightly and my head on a hard chest. Wait didn't I was all alone last night? I slapped myself on my face a bit hardly than I thought I would to wake myself up. "Ouch" I whispered.

I slowly turned my face off the chest to see who was the person. Oh how can I forget him! Is something like wrong with me in the morning cause I forget everything that happened last day or night when I wake up for a few minutes and I have to remind myself everything. Do I have a disease? If yes which type of disease is this? Short-term memory loss? God knows what.

I gently tried to escape from his tight grip but that only made him groan and hold even tighter than before. I sighed heavily and gave up. I saw his beautiful face and my god he is definitely not from this world. Can someone look this good in the morning or in sleep? Right now I probably look like Anna from frozen when she wakes up.

I nuzzled closer to him and there were barley any distance left between us. I was admiring the beautiful features this boy have. I wonder did he had any ex before! I mean a handsome guy like him shouldn't be single its totally unfair. But I am happy he is single.

"Why are you smiling?" I heard a deep voice and realised Zayn woke up.

"Oh am I smiling?" I nervously said but it came out more like a question.

"Yes!" Zayn said in his sexy morning voice and chuckled. I blushed, what's with Zayn saying anything about me and blushing? I never used to blush!

"Umm you woke up! Thank god."

"Why what you thought that spider killed me?" He laughed.

"Shut up. Its because I can't move as your hands are wrapped around me tightly. I probably thought I will die in your arms." I said and he released me.

"By the way why were you starring at me while I was asleep?" He spoke up after we both sat comfortably on the bed with our heads resting on the headboard.

"Oh.. No I was not starring at you and how would you know, your eyes were closed and you were asleep." I said in one breath.

"I just know!" He smiled sweetly and I blushed again. Shit!

"I will brush my teeth and take shower." I stood up and opened the door.

"Okay. I will use this bathroom." He said and stood up and was about to open the door of bathroom when,

"NO!" I screamed.

Zayn's eyes grew wide and he looked like he just touched something he shouldn't have.

"What's wrong?" He asked almost whispered.

"You are not using this bathroom! I will take around fifteen minutes to fresh up and than you can use it till than you can wait in the living room." I ordered.

"But why?" He frowned and I remained silent.

"Oh it is cause of spider right Evelyn?" He laughed.

"Shut up!" I came out of the room keeping the door open and went towards my room.

As I entered my room shuting the door behind me I heard a message tone. My phone was still at prim's room and I didn't even bother to go back and take it. Instead I found a phone on the night table. I took it in my hand, it was Zayn's cell phone. I don't want to be creepy but I couldn't help myself and unlocked the phone.

I smiled widely watching at the lock screen. It was the sefie we took at the airport. There was a message from Niall.

I quickly sat the phone on the table and went to grab some clothes and towel and headed towards the bathroom.

____________

Zayn

When she left the room I stood there for a few minutes smiling. Oh this girl and her fear about spiders.

I was about to leave the room when I spotted a phone on the table. I knew it was of Evelyn and quickly went to take it. I saw the screen lit up coz of some message and my mouth parted in disbelief.

There were a picture of me smiling widely. From where did she got this? I was actually happy to see my face as her phone's lock screen. Even I have got our pic as my lock screen but this was different. It was just me!

Does that means she likes me too?

I wandered around the living room for about five to ten minutes waiting for Evelyn to come out of the room. I couldn't wait any longer and opened the door of her room.

She was nowhere but there was a sound of running water from the bathroom indicating she was still there. I sat on the bed and kept her phone next to mine which was already there. I checked my phone and there was a text message from Niall and Harry with few missed calls.

I clicked on the text message from Harry first which was:

"Hey mate I am sorry you called me but I was busy. Hope you are well. Text/call me as soon as you see this message H."

Yeah I know busy with prim! Anyways I am glad he didn't answered me last night. I clicked on the other text message from Niall,

"So how ya doin lover boy? Where ya at bro! By the way Evelyn is really beautiful ;)"

I chuckled at his text message and formed a reply,

To: Niall

"I am doing great and I am with Evelyn. I know she is really beautiful."

"What are you doing here?" I jumped a little as she asked opening the bathroom door. She looks amazing!

"Nothing just thought I'll wait here why in the living room? Plus my phone was here." I shrugged.

"Okay there is a spare brush and towel in the bathroom you can use it." She sat beside me and I nodded.

"And a few more comfortable clothes too." She smiled and I smiled back.

We both sat there looking into each others eyes and getting a bit close. I shifted closer to her.

"Are you gonna stay here?" she asked starring at me.

"No." I answered hesitantly.

"Okay." She smiled weakly and stood up.I know she wants me to stay here and even I want to but I cant. Fuck Me! I cant even tell her yes.

_________________________________

Sorry for the late update and mistakes hope you'll like it.
-Ava

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.7K 215 18
The one thing every person takes for granted is time. You never know how much of it you have, and you should really cherish every moment, because the...
125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.
922 60 19
Zayn's life is everything he has ever wanted. Later, he has to make some big decisions between friendship and love. He also has to deal with the fact...
5.5K 94 14
Their paths cross once again and the rest is history.