The BadBoy & The WallFlower

Od awkward_trouble

I'm the wallflower. He's the BadBoy. Viac

1) The Dinner
2) The Badboy
3) The Jock
5) The Old Friend
6) The Cupcake
7) The Blurting
8) The Soccer Mom
9) The Gala
10) The Batmobile
11) The Poptarts
12) The Ice Cream War
13) The Sneak Attack
14) The Decision
15) The Note
16) The Goodbye
17) The Terrible Chef
18) The Movie Moment
19) The Accident
20) The Picture
21) The Guest
22) The Gossip
23) The Speed Racer
24) The Missing Father
25) The Tea Cup
26) The Poker face
27) The Staring
28) The Calm Before
29) The Storm
30) The Reunion
31) The Next Morning
32) The Talk
33) The Reconciliation

4) The New Friend

849 26 5
Od awkward_trouble

Lena
-

I turned around. "Oh hey Isaac." I smile.

"Mind if I sit?" He points to the seat by me.

Um actually I kinda do. "Oh um..."

"That's actually my seat, thanks for saving it Lena." Camilla smiled sitting down.

"Oh sorry." He scratched the back of his neck. "I actually just remembered i had to do something, I'll see you around."

"Bye, it was nice seeing you again." I smiled.

"So, why didn't you want him to sit?" She asked.

"Well, he seems nice you know, but he's never noticed me before, like at all. We have had classes together since freshman year and not once has he noticed me and now he wants to be my friend? I don't know."

"I get it." She nods then looks at Nate. "Oh hey I'm Camilla."

"I'm Drew." He fake smiles. What can I say, he hates people.

"Hey do you guys have tumblr?" She asked looking down at her phone. Then Drew actually smiled.

"Um yes!" he told her both of ours and she typed it down.

"Why is Daren Gray staring at you?" She asks.

"What?" I looked to where she was looking and I saw Daren staring at me. He winked and I fake gaged. He just laughed and looked away. I smiled to myself and shook my head.

"How do you know him already?" I asked.

"Well he is well known i guess." She shrugged.

Camille's phone started ringing. "Sorry its my boyfriend Kian, I have to take this call, be right back." I nodded and she walked out.

"Well she just crept her way into our friendship." Drew laughed.

"Yeah, she's really cool though." I smile.

She comes back a few minutes later. "Hey sorry about that."

"Oh no need, so where is your boyfriend?"

"Oh, he goes to a college like an hour away, he visits on weekends."

"Oh that's cute."

"Yeah, so are you guys dating?" She asks.

Drew and I start laughing. "Yeah right."

I lean over and whisper, "I don't even know if he swings our way." She starts laughing and he frowns.

"I'm not gay I swear."

"Okay, if you say so." I pat his shoulder and Cam and I walk away.

"Hey so I have to go, but I'll see you around?" She nods and I walk towards 5th period.

-

After school, I ran out to my car and drove home quickly. I took a shower and ran to my bed and continued watching Supernatural on Netflix.

Just as something was going to happen my phone vibrates, I look at the screen and miss someone dying on the show. "Dammit!"

I paused it and groaned as I checked my phone.

D: I'm at your door.

L: why?

D: Just open the door before I leave.

L: why?

D: I'm leaving.

L: ughhhhh fine.

I rolled my eyes and walked down the steps. I saw a bowl of chips so I took some and chewed before opening the door.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Gee, I'm great thanks! How are you?" I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?"

"I brought back your Vinyls." He shrugged offering them to me.

I was about to reach for it when I realized my hands have crumbs.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"My hands are dirty...can you bring them up?"

He groaned. "Fine!" He followed me up the steps to my bedroom, he went to put them back as I washed my hands.

When I came back he was whistling and rocking back and forth.

"Why do I have the feeling you did something you're not supposed to?"

"Why? Because I have a bad reputation? Gee thanks for agreeing with society." He seemed genuinely offended but I knew better.

"Cut the crap Gray." He kept his facade up for two seconds before laughing.

"Okay, you got me, I don't give a fu-"

"Hey! No cussing!" I cut him off.

"You are such a kid." He laughed.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. I walked past him and got on my bed and continued to watch supernatural.

"Oh my god is that Supernatural?!" He practically squealed.

I raised an eyebrow and he cleared his throat. "I mean, I've seen a few episodes, they're alright."

"Um, it's amazing."

"I mean, I guess." He shrugged.

"Wanna watch?"

"Would mommy approve of me being in your bed while your half naked?" He teased.

"Am not!" I looked down and realized I was wearing shorts and a tank top. "Oh sorry."

"Oh, I'm not complaining babe." He winked. "Scoot over."

I glared but complied.

We watched for a couple episodes until I ended up falling asleep. I woke up to the sound of a car.

I opened my eyes and realized I fell asleep on Daren.

"Shit."

"Oh look she's curses." I picked my head up from his arm and glared at him. I looked out the window and saw my mom taking groceries out the car.

"Get out!" I yelled.

"Gee, I was kidding."

"No, my mom is outside, you need to leave before she see's you."

"Oh, um, window?" I nodded.

"Lena! Ven ayudame!" (Come help)

"Hurry!" I rushed him.

"We are on the second floor!" He yelled.

"Oh is the bad boy scared?" I put my hand on my hip.

"No." He walks towards the window and opens it. "But you should kiss me in case I die."

"In your dreams, also don't start your motorcycle until its away from view." I winked and ran downstairs.

"Hey Niña, someone might see you like that." She frowned.

"No one is here." I shrugged.

She rolled her eyes and walked inside. I heard a thud and Daren ran towards his bike. He winked then sped off.

I rolled my eyes and took the rest of the groceries inside.

-

-

Hey guys,

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter, idek what I just wrote but shout out to hollistichood !

Kay bye babes!!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

583K 11.9K 29
You know those fairy tales, where the prince sweeps the princess off her feet? Where he saves the world, at the end of the day? Well.... She's rich...
Moira Od - ̗̀ caitlyn ̖́-

Tínedžerská beletria

187K 6.9K 22
"Don't judge my bangs. My mom made me do it." I say. "It's cute." He says, biting back a laugh. "Asshole," I murmur. "Wait... In the photo, you're...
Don't Speak Od Kara

Tínedžerská beletria

669K 13K 26
Brae is your average 17 year old girl, except that she won't speak. Her mother left when she was just a little girl, forcing Brae and her dad to fend...
95.4K 4.3K 41
I see how people die. It only happens the first time I touch someone. A handshake. My arm brushing yours on the subway. All of it. So much noise, eve...