That time I got reincarnated...

Per Azatoth14

This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for h... Més

CH-1 Death
CH-2 Reincarnation
CH-3 Storm Dragon Veldora
CH-4 Dryads
CH-5 Ogre village
CH-6 Goblins and Direwolves
CH-7 Battle of the Ogre Village
CH-8 Shizue Izawa
CH-9 Preparation
CH-10 Orc Lord
CH-11 Kingdom of Tempest
CH-12 Demon Lord Milim
CH- 13 Charybdis
CH-14 Ingrassia
CH-15 Surprise,Shock or Sorrow
CH-16 Revenge
Ch-17 More Problems
CH-18 Fall of Farmuth
CH-19 Walpurgis
CH-20 Crushing Clayman
CH-21 The Church
CH-22 Merfolk Kingdom
Ch-23 Hinata and the Ten Great Saints
CH-24 Hero
CH-25 Spirit Queen Ramiris
CH-26 Tempest Festival Day-1
CH-27 Tempest Festival Day 2 & 3
CH-28 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 1)
CH-29 Tempest Festival Day 4(Part 2)
CH-30 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 1)
CH-31 Tempest Festival Day 5(Part 2)
CH-32 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 1)
CH-33 Tempest Festival Day 6(Part 2)
CH-34 After the Festival
CH-35 Busted
CH-35.5 ?????
CH-36 Labyrinth Updates
CH-37 New Friends
CH-38 The Council (Behind the scenes)
CH-39 Shopping Spree
CH-40 Council Meeting
CH-41
CH-42
CH-43
CH-44
CH-45
CH-46
CH-47
CH-48
CH-49
CH-50
CH-51
CH-52
CH-53
CH-54
CH-55
CH-56
CH-57
CH-58
CH-59
CH-60
CH-61
CH-62
CH-63
CH-64
CH-65
CH-66
CH-67
CH-68
CH-69
CH-70
CH-71
CH-72
CH-73
CH-74
CH-75
CH-76
CH-77
CH-78
CH-79
CH-80
CH-81
CH-82
CH-83
CH-84
CH-85
CH-86
CH-87
CH-88
CH-88.5
CH-89
CH-90
CH-91
CH-92
CH-93
CH-94
CH-94.5
CH-95
CH-96
CH-97
CH-98
CH-99
Side Story:- Conquest of Lanquis(Part 1)
CH-100
CH-101
Ch-102
Ch-103
CH-104
Ch-105
CH-106
CH-107
CH-109
CH-110
CH-111
CH-112
CH-113
CH-114
CH-115
CH-116
CH-117
CH-118
CH-119
CH-120
CH-121
CH-122
CH-123
CH-124
CH-125
CH-126
CH-127
CH-128
CH-129
CH-129.5
CH-130
CH-131
CH-132
CH-133
CH-134
Ch-135
CH-136
CH-137
CH-138
CH-139
CH-140
CH-141
CH-142
CH-143
CH-144
CH-145
CH-146 Epilogue

CH-108

1K 49 8
Per Azatoth14

Some time ago...
In the labyrinth's control room.

3rd person POV

After receiving the free right to bring anyone with him to El Dorado, Benimaru was in a bind. He couldn't decide whom to bring with him. He didn't want to take anyone from the labyrinth's forces, as he didn't want to compromise on the defense of Tempest.

That only leaves the demoness trio. Testarossa had gone with Rimuru, Carrera had gone to Milim's territory. Meanwhile, Ultima had gone to Hyme. So the only other person who he could take with him was Souei. But, there was no proof that only these two would be enough to deal with the problems there.

And, as if to answer this question, two individuals crossed the Tempest borders. Benimaru through the screen, could see Yuuki and Kagali enter Tempest.

"They would do." Benimaru murmured as he quickly left to find the two. He also told Souei to be ready to depart at a moments notice. After finding Yuuki and Kagali, Benimaru led them to the labyrinth and explained them everything briefly.

"... So that's why, I want you two to come to El Dorado." Benimaru finished telling them what had happened.

"Ehhh? We just reached here. We even got seperated from Laplace and the others while we were trying to escape, and now you want us to go to El Dorado?" Yuuki complained.

"There is a teleportation circle set up, so you don't have to travel that much. So, are you coming or not?"

Even though phrased as a question, anyone could see that it was a question that would not take no as an answer.

"*Sigh* very well." Yuuki resigned himself to his fate. Kagali, seeing Yuuki agree to the demand, didn't refute either.

As such the four of them prepared to depart. By the time they had gathered together, the engineers had finished setting up the teleportation circle and evacuated. The four quickly passed through the circle and arrived at El Dorado.

They were welcomed by the souls of battle and extreme cold. Both Kagali and Yuuki were frozen on the spot, not because of the cold, but because of shock. In front of them was Footman, fighting an elf they had never seen.

"Footman?"  Kagali asked, not sure about what to do.
"Hoh? That is the name of this body, isn't it?" Footman, or rather Jahil said.

"Body?" Kagali asked, unable to understand the situation at all.

"That's right. I am the Great sorcerer Jahil." He announced in a flamboyant manner. Even though he was fighting against an elven hero, he didn't seem to care at all, as he continued to speak and defend against his opponent with ease.

Both Yuuki and Kagali were shocked by this revelation. Not only has their friend list control over his body, whether he is alive or not cannot even be confirmed. Even Laplace and Tear are missing.  To add salt to the wound, Jahil, the one who Kagali hated the most, the one whom she never wanted to see again, was the one who took over his body.

"You don't even recognise me, do you?" Kagali murmured. Yuuki tried to calm her down and think about what to do. He turned towards Benimaru and Souei, but they had already gone.

Sylvia, the elven hero, continued to attack Jahil, without rest. And Jahil kept dodging her attacks deftly at a pace which one can never expect, seeing his size. Sylvia was constantly on the attack, but this also means that she was tiring faster than Footman, and that fatigue soon caught up to her. Her concentration for for a moment, yet that moment was enough for Footman to take advantage of. Footman quickly closed the distance between them and tried to jab Sylvia.

"Anti-skill." Yuuki said as he activated his skill. Yuuki understood that if he wanted to defeat Jahil, Sylvia is an indispensable asset. If she were to die, there chances of winning might as well be zero.

Anti-skill, though having skill in its name, had nothing to do with skills. In reality, what it does is absorb energy from anything and everything. Obviously, the stronger the opponent, and the more wary of you he is, higher the resistance.

So, using anti-skill, Yuuki absorbed Jahil's kinetic energy, bringing him to rest. This is something that only otherworlders can think of. After all, energy is not just limited to magical energy.

"What?" Jahil asked confused.

Sylvia didn't let this chance slide. She launched a barrage of attacks on Jahil, but Jahil somehow managed to dodge it.

"You are dangerous. I should deal with you first." Jahil said as he teleported straight in front of Yuuki and attempted to punch him.

Yuuki blocked by covering his arms with anti-skill. He continued to block his attacks. Sylvia also tried to help, but as they were not accustomed to fighting with each other, Jahil was able to use their power against each other. Meanwhile Kagali was too frozen in utter shock and disbelief, that she couldn't bring herself to even move.

But this changed in an instant. Yuuki, who was able to defend himself was caught by a surprise attack. No matter how much of a schemer he was, his battle experience was not that high. As such, he was caught off guard by a surprise attack. The magic that Jahil used was an extinct type magic, a magic that no one knows, because everyone has forgotten how to cast it. Yuuki, hot by this attack was launched to the nearby wall, causing it to completely crumble.

Seeing this, something inside Kagali changed. She didn't want to be the weak girl she was when her own father experimented on her.

"WAS RUINING MY LIFE NOT ENOUGH?" Kagali screamed.

[Will of individual Kagali confirmed.]

"NOW YOU ARE GOING EVEN AFTER MY FRIENDS? MY LOVER ONES?"

[Unique skill «Planner» has evolved into Ultimate skill «Lord of Domination Melchizedek»]

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?"

Thousands of black tentacles appeared out of nowhere and started to bind Jahil. Jahil tried to break these binds, but in vain. The more tentacles he cut down, even more would come to bind him. He was completely immobilised in a matter of seconds, as his body was completely binded. But, the tentacles didn't stop their. Their main function isn't to bind the enemy, but to dominate him, by breaking his will and soul.

Kagali, unconsciously, tried to seperate Jahil's soul from Footman's body. The tentacles tried to rip out Jahil's soul from the body and devour it.

"Aaaah! STOP. STOP IT! AAAAHHHHH!" Jahil continued to try his best to break free. He released every magic he could think of, yet they did nothing to the tentacles. He continued to suffer indescribable pain as his soul was being ripped from the body.

Both Sylvia and Yuuki, who had just recovered, kept staring in horror and awe respectively at what Kagali was doing. In the midst of this, nobody noticed that a certain blue haired demon lord had arrived.

In reality, there was no way that only Jahil's soul would have been torn apart. Even Footman's soul would have suffered a lot. There was also a chance Footman's soul might also end up destroyed. But, Rimuru, or rather Raphael, had seen something was odd about the soul in Footman, and so, he had left one is his clone in him, which came in handy, as it allowed Ciel to protect his soul.

Soon, Jahil's soul was rooted off and torn apart into pieces, and lost to oblivion. Footman's body feel on the ground, and so did Kagali. Yuuki rushed straight to Kagali.

"Kagali. Kagali. Are you fine?" This might be the first time in Yuuki's life that he is panicking. Sylvia was brought back to reality by Yuuki's action. She quickly rushed straight towards Kagali and ran an appraisal on her.

"She seems fine. She just overexerted herself. As for him..." Sylvia said looking warily towards Footman.

"It's alright. He is fine now." Rimuru said.

Appearing out of nowhere, he surprised both of them.

"Woah. Rimuru-san. Don't scare me like that." Yuuki complained.
"Haha. Sorry sorry. Why don't you take your wife and Footman back to Tempest. You have already done a lot. I will take care of things here."

"I will take up your offer then." Yuuki said as he took both of them through the portal.

Rimuru then turned around and started to walk away.

"Wait. You are demon lord Rimuru, right?" Sylvia asked
"Yes."
"What do I do?"
"Huh?"
"Don't 'huh' me. It's your subordinates who are fighting here. I am not an idiot to not notice it. I don't want to interfere, so what should I do? Where should I fight."
"Don't."
"Huh?"

"Don't fight and rest. Keep an eye on the battlefield, and help the side that needs it. Leave the rest to me."
"Alright."

Saying that, Rimuru's went off.

----------------------

Nothing much to say. Yeah. I hope you guys like it.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

8.4K 146 89
A tale of how the true dragons of the cardinal world live there lives (P.S) this is my first story so it won't be perfect. this story will be the sam...
12K 476 26
In an attempt to get his father's trust, Richard with the help of his partner tries to complete a mission but ended failing miserably. He then gets r...
145K 5.2K 59
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
41.7K 1K 15
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...