CH-16 Revenge

In the meeting room....
Rimuru's POV

Everyone had gathered in the meeting room as planned. There was silence throughout the room as they waited for me to speak.
'Souei, give me a report.' I said through thought communication. It appears that  a holy field has been set around Tempest. Because of my barrier Tempest was not affected, but if we are to fight outside Tempest, it will take a toll on us.
"Firstly, Akamaru I am not going to blame you. It is true that we lost about a hundred civilians but you still managed to force their elite troops to retreat. Also you had no clue as to someone had managed to infiltrate into Tempest. But there is good news. It is possible to revive those who have died. To do so, I will have to evolve into a True Demon Lord like Milim. And to evolve I need 10000 human souls."
"The Farmuth army is 20000 strong, so there is more than enough. But we need to do something about he barrier." Benimaru replied. After that Benimaru and Akamaru got into a discussion about how to deal with this.
>What are the chances that I will succeed in doing the ritual?<
<Currently, the chances of success of reviving the dead is 14.11%. Chances of success should increase upon evolution. >
I see.
"Benimaru, I want you to lead the attack squad at the main army. Kill atleast 10000 soldiers and let them retreat back to Farmuth."
"Retreat, my lord? Shouldn't we kill them all?"
"We will. Not only the soldiers but also the civilians of Farmuth. Let them taste the despair as well. Once they go back to Farmuth, we will send an envoy to declare war on them."
"Shouldn't we just attack them without warning. They didn't send an envoy.", Shion retorted.
"Don't worry. The envoy will be sent to spread fear."
"Fear?"
"You will understand. Anyway, There are four Crystals that are sustaining the barrier. Souei and his squad will attack the one at the south. North will be attacked by Gabiru and his squad. East will be attacked by Akamaru. Hakurou and 10 goblin riders will attack the west. The otherworlders are with the main army. Make sure to capture them alive. Benimaru, you will lead Geld and Gobta to attack the main army. We will begin the attack tomorrow."
I give everyone their roles without asking for their confirmation. They are strong enough to deal with their respective enemies.
I go to meet with Myulan. As I entered the house where she was imprisoned, I saw Youm and Grucius there with who appeared to be Myulan. I analysed her and there was something wrong with her heart. It was not natural.
"So you are Myulan?"
"Hai."
"So whom do you serve?"
"Demon lord Clayman."
"You are surprisingly straightforward, or are you lying to make me fight Clayman."
"No it is the truth. Clayman doesn't treat his subordinates as humans but as dolls to use."
"So , why did you serve him?"
"I didn't have a choice. I am sure you are not interested in my background. "
"Correct. So I want you to die Myulan."
She didn't reply but just smiled as if she had accepted her fate.
I pierced her heart and replaced it with my own made heart.
Youm and Grucius tried to stop me but before they could move, I had already stabbed Myulan.
"Why? Why am I still alive?"
"You were being spied on by Clayman. So I decided to give him false information that I killed you. I replaced your heart with a new one. This one isn't wiretapped so it's fine. But you owe me one now, alright. You too Youm. Tou should start to learn to act with dignity. After all, you will soon become a king."
Now I can use Youm to make Farmuth a vassal state.
After that I left the room and I could hear screaming from the room.
I went to my room and decided to see if anything can go wrong.

The next day, the barrier has been destroyed with ease. Then Benimaru attacked the main force of Farmuth. They were surprised at first as the holy barrier was destroyed. But they soon regained their foothold. It seems that their commander Folgen had a unique skill to control soldier. After regaining control, they started retreating as Benimaru had the momentum. Benimaru could have encircled and trapped them but he didn't as I had ordered them. I started collecting all the souls from the battlefield. Nearly 15000 souls came to me in a span of two hours. I tell Benimaru to stop chasing them as I go back to the city. I am feeling drowsy.
[Harvest Festival of individual 'Rimuru Tempest' is beginning.
Evolution to an Awakened Demon Lord. Successful.
Individual 'Rimuru Tempest' has evolved from 'Dragon Lord' to Chaos Dragon.
Control over physical body has been greatly enhanced.
All physical and magical attributes have been enhanced.
《Physical Attack Immunity》,《 Abnormal Condition Immunity》, 《Holy element Resistance》 and 《Dark element Resistance》 have been  acquired.《Holy element Resistance》and《Dark element Resistance》has fused with 《Element Resistance》to form 《All Element Nullification》]
<Petition from 《Wisdom》to evolve.>
[Petition accepted. Attempting Evolution......

Failed. Reattempting. Failed. Reattempting. Failed..........

Sacrificing《Degenerate》to evolve 《Wisdom》. Successful. 《Wisdom》has evolved into ultimate skill《Wisdom Lord Raphael》]
<Sacrifice 《Mimic》to evolve 《Gluttony》>
[ Accepted. 《Gluttony》has evolved into 《Gluttonous Lord Beelzebuth》
All parameters have greatly been increased.

Evolution Complete]
[All monsters in the genealogy of 'Rimuru Tempest' will now receive their gifts.]

'I will continue help master. Just like in my previous life'

Upon hearing this, everyone fell asleep. When they woke up all those who had died had miraculously woken up. The only one asleep was their lord Rimuru Tempest. He himself woke up after 3 days when he had recovered his magicules.

Razen's PoV

What is going on? That witch should have killed the ruler of the monsters. They should have been easy enemies to kill now. But how are they so synchronized. Not only that but there is that Orc Disater as well as Kijin who is commanding them. I might be able to defeat one of them but both together is impossible. Looks like Folgen is thinking the same. He ordered a retreat. We kept retreating and managed to escape. Though only 5000 managed to survive, we can still defeat them. They were idiots. If they had surrounded us before attacking, we would have all died. Looks like the otherworlders also escaped. But they are traumatized after seeing that war huh? Well it is time for me to use possession anyway.

Rimuru's POV

I just woke up and Tempest was holding a festival. I decided to enjoy it along with everyone. At night, I summoned the demoness trio. I then explained everything to them. I then proceeded to name them and their subordinates. As soon as the soul corridor was made, I reabsorbed my magicules.
"Testarossa, you are the most well known amongst the humans. I want you to go to Farmuth in a few days and declare war on them. Of course, you will reveal your identity there. Also make sure to say that we will not accept surrender until all of the members of royalty are dead. Once we declare war, I want you three to attack Farmuth. Whoever brings back the king and the archbishop back alive will get a gift from me."
"Understood"
They then went to demon realm to gather their subordinates.
The next day, Fuze along with 50 armed men came to assist me. Though they might not be of much use in fighting, I will still use them to show that Blumund is with us. I then order Testarossa to go to Farmuth for war declaration. Fuze and his 50 soldiers were sent as guards. Not that she needed it. It was more of a display to show that Blumund was siding with us.

Testarossa's POV

Rimuru-sama has ordered me to go and declare a war on these humans. I am being accompanied by a human named Fuze. If only Rimuru-sama had ordered me too, I would have wiped these pests off the Earth. As I appeared near Farmuth, a guard went ahead to introduce us. It seems like they opened their door. That's surprising. I was then led to a room where a meeting was being held. I could feel the lustful gazes of these insects. I really wanted to torture them to death but I held back as I did not want to spoil my lord's plan. I walk up to the centre of the room without a care.
"Some of you gentlemen might know me-" just as I was speaking, someone interrupted me.
"I am the king of Farmuth. How dare you not kneel in front of me."
I could see the lust in his eyes. He didn't even try to hide it.
"There is no need to pay respect to a man who will be dead soon. I came here to declare the words of my lord. Many of you might know me as Blanc, but I have been given the name Testarossa by my lord. My lord has said that one week from now, Tempest will invade Farmuth. This is a declaration of war. We will not accept surrender. That is all."
As soon as I finish, i started moving towards the gate. It seems that quite a few nobles were dissatisfied with my lack of respect towards them and ordered the guards to block the door. I cut off their heads and continued to walk outside without a care. I could hear them screaming in the room. Oh well. The will be dead soon.

-------------
That is it. Next chap will be the attack on Falmuth and the Black Legion will be formed. Rimuru will also properly segregate the army. It will be fun to write I guess. I am not that good at writing, so not sure how this or the next one will turn out. But I will try my best. Please like and follow. And enjoy your day.