Minho x Reader

By fofohenny

You are heading off to your junior year of high school when you decided to apply to an international school n... More

Chapter one: Going to K.I.S.S!
Chapter 2: The party
Chapter 3: First day of class
Chapter 5: Hiking!
Chapter 6: The date that never happened
Chapter 7: Feelings?
Chapter 8: Confronts
Chapter 9: Getting ready
Chapter 10: A break between two "friends"
Chapter 11: Chuseok
Chapter 12: Cooking & Confusion
Chapter 13: Jealousy jealousy
Chapter 14: A visit to the friend who holds therapy sessions
Chapter 15: Heartbreak
Chapter 16: The cafeteria fight
Chapter 17: Sorry
Chapter 18: A mischievous plan
Chapter 19: Explanations
Chapter 20: Trying to let go
Chapter 21: Min Ho's Madness Party (pt.1)
Chapter 22: Min Ho's Madness Party (pt.2)
Chapter 23: Shocking News
Chapter 24: Struggles
Chapter 25: Sneaky
Chapter 26: Taken again ❤️
Chapter 27: Beef

Chapter 4: A nice quiet dinner

572 14 42
By fofohenny

We were walking together to this spot Min Ho said that had delicious noodles. He better not disappoint me. So far, the entire walk has been deadly silent. Obviously it would be since we weren't really friends. I decided to put on my AirPods and listen to some music when he suddenly started talking.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Seriously?"

"What?" He asked in a tone.

"Your wondering what my favourite colour is?"

"I'm just trying to make small talk, not like I care or anything."

"Blue."

"Cool."

It was silent again. Honestly, why is it so awkward when it's just the two of us?

Thank god we made it.

"Ladies first." He said as he opened the door.

"Why thank you Min Ho." I said in a sarcastic tone.

He just smirked at me and followed me in.

The restaurant looked very simple, however had many people in here.

"Table for two please." Min Ho said to one of the employees.

The employee started blushing immediately and started to flirt with him. Does she have no decency?

"You single?" She asked.

"Sorry, I'm taken." He said as he grabbed me with his arm and pulled me next to him.

What the hell? I tried not to look at him in case I start blushing or burst out laughing.

"You must be a very lucky girl then." She said coldly.

I decided to just ignore her, Min Ho was just lying.

"Here's your table, I'll come back to take your orders." The waitress said as she left.

"What was that for?" I asked as I nudged Min Ho.

"Sorry, I couldn't say I'm single or they'll spend the entire night trying to get my number."

"And yet you had to say I was your girlfriend?"

"Hey!" "You were the only girl next to me!"

"Whatever." "What are you getting?" I asked while flipping the pages in the menu book.

"I'm probably going to get my usual order."

"Which is?"

"The sujebi of course." "It reminds me of the times my mother would make me it, super warm and amazing broth." He told me.

Aww, he's such a cute little boy.

"Hmm, I might get bibim guksu."

"It's pronounced like Bi Bim, Gouk Su." Min Ho corrected me.

"And?" "I don't speak Korean, remember?"

"Oh yeah."

Dummy.

The waitress came and Min Ho told her our orders.

"Sooo, what do you do during your pass time?" He asked.

"Funny you ask, I do a lot." I started naming out all the things a do whilst counting them with my fingers. "Reading, writing, scrapbooking, drawing, crocheting, shopping or very rarely partying."

"Damn, that's alot."

"Although I don't do much partying since I just make out with strangers."

When I said that, Min Ho spit out his drink AT MY FACE and started coughing.

"What the hell Min Ho?" I yelled angrily.

"Sorry, it's just that when you said you make out with guys, I find that super funny since you said that your the type of girl who studies a bunch." "And the type who cries when you probably get a 98%.

How does he know me that well?

"I don't really go since I study a bunch but once in like 6 months I have time." "There's nothing much to do other then making out drinking alcohol which I definitely don't do."

"Strict parents?"

"Correct."

Our food came and this is actually my first time trying this since I've never been to Korea. I started spinning my noodles with a fork and blowed at it since it was steaming.

"You can't even use chopsticks?" Min Ho asked.

"Nope, never used them in my life."

"Gosh it's like you know nothing about your culture."

"That's why I came here to learn genius." I said bitterly.

I took a bite and oh my gosh the flavour and the vegetables were so good.

"Good right?"

"This is so good!" "If I never came here, I would never know such yummy food existed!"

"You wouldn't know without me."

"Wow Min Ho, thanks so much for getting my to try noodles." I mockingly said.

"Of course you wouldn't know, you probably don't even know how to take a subway."

"I do too!"

"No you don't."

"Wanna bet?"

"Sure, how much we talking?"

"Hmm, 10 dollars."

"That's it?!"

"Not everyone is rich like you Min Ho."

"Fine fine fine."

"Guess we're taking a subway home."

"Guess so."

I finished my noodles and when we left, some girl came up to us and told us that we were such a cute couple.

"Yep, she's the cutest little girl ever." Min Ho said as he put his hand on my waist and gave me a hug.

"Really Min Ho?" I whispered in his ear.

"Cmon it's funny how they act."

"Ugh I really can't with you."

Min Ho went to the front desk to pay when I ran to him.

"I can pay myself!"

"My treat." "Plus I already swiped it.

Omg. I can't with him.

"Where's the subway station?" I asked.

"We gotta walk for 2 minutes."

I can do that. Why did Min Ho admit that we were a "couple" again? We really weren't and I can tell that he definitely doesn't like me that way. You know what, screw Min Ho, I'll just find another guy at some party.

"Here it is, show me how to do it "genius." He said sarcastically.

I'll show him. I did everything you needed to do like getting the tickets, finding the right subway and soon we were back at K.I.S.S.

"Alright, I guess you do know that."

"You don't have to pay me since you already payed for me meal."

"Nah,  a deal's a deal." He handed me 100$.

"We said 10!"

"Sorry, got no change."

"Crap, all I have is my credit card."

"So keep it."

"고마워요."

"Great job Y/N!" He complimented.

I smiled.

"Thanks for the meal by the way." "I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"No no no, it's far too late to walk by yourself." "I'll walk with you."

"Okay."

We walked together to my dorm. I knocked on my door since I forgot my key. Typical Y/N.

"Hey Y/N what took you so long?" "Min Ho?" "What are you doing here?" She asked curiously.

"Making sure this dummy doesn't get lost."

"Hey!"

"Anyways good night, good bye saseang." He smirked at me before walking away."

"Omg are you guys together?" Mae asked.

"What?" "No." I stated.

"Do you even know what saseang means?"

"What does it mean?"

"Never mind." "If you ever fall for Min Ho though, just remember that he's a playboy." "He doesn't date." Mae explained.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because I used to like him and we were "together" for a week when he just suddenly ghosted me." Mae told me.

"Gee I'm sorry."

"I got over it, I knew he was like that but for some reason I thought I was different to him."

After what Mae said, I decided on one rule I'll try to follow.

Never fall for Min Ho.

Short chapter today guys, sorry! Let me know what you think of this story so far and as always click that vote button! It's right there 😂

Xoxo~ FofoHenny <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 8.1K 34
in which two famous teens fake date... until it becomes real. ~ Y/N Novoselsky, born to two world-renowned movie stars, is attending KISS this year...
4.5K 367 36
Jisung, a student in his last year of school who lives in Korea, visits his grandma in Malaysia for the first time. There he meets Minho, also a stud...
2.8K 67 12
Your dad got a job opportunity in south Korea, which meant you'd be moving there, so when you get there you'll start your new school, almost immediat...
177K 7.8K 46
BTS X READER You know that cliche story where this girl had attracted the popular guy in school but another girl is jealous of her because she likes...