𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 》TMR, Minho

By mazewriterrr

Surviving and being a helpful member of what they thought was the only group left in the Scorch, she knocks o... More

𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐓𝐒𝐓
𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐃𝐓𝐂
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040 (Epilogue)
𝐏 𝐀 𝐒 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 | 𝐅 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐑 𝐂 𝐎 𝐃 𝐄
041
042
043
044
045
046
047 *
048
049*
050
051
052
053
054
055
056*
057
058
059*
060*
061
062*
063
Random A/N :)
064
065
066
067
Last A/N

009

4.5K 134 200
By mazewriterrr

Then both men walked away, leaving us alone.
"We've gotta think of something," Aris mumbled. He never talked a lot, I noticed. And if he did, it was very quiet.

"Hey!" I tossed around with my arms when Minho suddenly swung over to me and touched my neck. "What the hell are you doing?" I screamed.

"Stay still, Jesus!" He moved my hair out of the way and tilted his head a bit. "A0, The Creator." He read out loud.

My stomach dropped. Faster than ever, I pushed Minho away from me. "Ask for permission before you fu- shucking touch me." I snapped.

"Didn't know you would get angry." Minho sighed. "But hey, you're a subject."

"I'm not." I groaned.

"Definitely are," Newt added.

"I'm starting to believe you were supposed to go in our maze too, but then... shot Rat Man or something." Minho blurted out.

"I don't know a Rat Man, your maze, or a subject number." I denied. "You're lying."

"Thomas, you take a look. I swear there's-."

I interrupted Minho. "I still have a knife in my pocket. If you don't shut your mouth, I'll cut the rope."

Minho rolled his eyes, but remained silent for a few seconds, then talked again. "You know, I have a tattoo too." He said proudly. "Wanna know what it says?"

"No."

"A7, The Leader," Minho answered anyways. "So I'm the leader."

"I'm glue," Newt grumbled.

Frypan raised his hand. "Cook."

"The Partner," Aris announced. They all turned to Thomas.

"Uh, to be killed by group B." He explained.

I sighed, my mind aching with all sorts of thoughts. Then the beeping started again. Four beeps, but five Gladers... how? I wondered.

"How'd you get that necklace?" Minho then wondered. "The one on your neck."

"I suppose a necklace is on my neck, yes," I replied, staring down at a plain silver necklace. "Just.. from my past," I mumbled.

Frypan's eyes twinkled. "Were there stores in your area?" He gasped.

"Uh... I don't remember." I admitted. "I got it from someone, that's it."

"Whoooo?" Thomas questioned unnecessarily long.

"You don't know him."

Minho tensed up. "Him?"

I bit my lip after telling another lie. "A friend from long ago."

"Mhm." Frypan chuckled.

"It's true," I said, honest about one thing, at least. It just wasn't some Gladers their business, don't blame me.

"If you remember everything.. do you remember about your birthday too?" Frypan spoke.

My breathing hitched. "Why are we talking about birthdays when we're on the verge of dying here?"

"That's enough for me to know you do not like birthdays," Minho confirmed.

"True," I assured. My birthday was the day my whole life changed and I lost everything, so it was definitely not my favorite thing. "Minho." I looked at the boy, changing the subject. He was closest to me. "Push me toward the handle."

His head snapped up. "What?"

"You heard what I said. Push me toward the handle." I repeated.

"Alright." Minho cleared his throat and started twisting around a big, gathering enough force to grab me, but he didn't.

"Do it, Minho!" Thomas whisper-screamed. "We're in a hurry here."

"I thought I needed permission to touch her!"

"You have my shucking permission, idiot." I sighed. "Hurry!"

"Right." Minho swung forward and pushed against my back. I didn't even move three feet.

I got irritated by him. "Minho!"

"Agh!" Minho groaned, trying one more time. This time he took my waist in his hands for a few seconds, which did things to me. I didn't exactly get why, but his hands touching me, gave me butterflies everywhere, also making me forget my job.

"Lena!" Now Thomas yelled for me. "Move your arms toward the handle!"

"You two are crazy!" Frypan grinned as always.

After trying one more time, it worked. They all cheered as I climbed onto the surface, reaching out for the others.

"Okay. Let's go, let's go." Thomas hurried when we were done, but then he froze in his place. We almost bumped into Thomas, but soon realized Ugly Teeth was standing in front of us with a gun.

A hand found its way to mine again. Minho's.
I blushed, yet could only focus on Ugly Teeth, though my heart was pounding. It was happening to me again, I knew it.. but I couldn't. Minho was the last person I was supposed to fall in love with! And, I only knew him for.. 'two' days, he thought, at least. But still! I couldn't. It was dangerous for him to trust me.

"We're not trying to cause any trouble, okay?" Thomas, once again, moved his hands in front of us all. "We just got to get out of here."

"Is that so?" Ugly Teeth grinned, revealing why I named him that.

"Janson, I got 'em for ya." He said through a walking talkie.

(We're gonna ignore how they were sent into the Scorch as a trial (book plot), and now suddenly Janson wants them back (movie plot) ahah! Sorry :)

My whole face paled at hearing that name. God, how much I hated that man.

"I'm bringing 'em down." He added.

"Don't shoot us," Thomas ordered.

"I don't think that's gonna help much," I whispered to just Minho. He understood my sarcasm, you know?

Minho chuckled under his breath, though his face was frightened, just like mine.
"Maybe if we offer him some candy he won't shoot us."

"Come on. Let's go." Ugly Teeth commanded. "I said let's go." He repeated.

Thomas jumped forward and tried to pull the gun out of his hands, but didn't succeed. Before he got to try again, the man recovered from the action and pointed his gun at us.
"You little bastard!"

I heard a gunshot and flinched deeply, my hand clenching around Minho's. We all looked down to check out if we got shot, but instead, Ugly Teeth gasped and fell onto his knees, revealing Brenda behind him.

"Come on!" She put her gun away and took some steps back. "Let's go!"

Then my hand slid out of Minho's, leaving a cold feeling as we ran after Brenda.

Jorge was already there. Once he saw us, he opened a big window. It was still storming outside, but a zip line was very visible.

"You gotta be kidding me." Frypan shook his head, while I only could get excited.

Jorge laughed. "Plan B, hermano." He grabbed a rope to zip with.
You kids wanna get to the Safe Haven? I'll lead you to them. But you're gonna owe me." He jumped out of the window. "Follow me!"

In a hurry, Brenda pushed the other ropes into our hands. Frypan and Aris went first, and Minho followed.
"Try not to fall." I teased.

"For me?" He raised his eyebrows. "You failed that one." Then he let himself fall out of the window, leaving me stunned with his good comebacks each time.

"Go!" Thomas literally pushed me out of the window. I enjoyed the wind in my face as I zipped down the line, soon landing next to Jorge.

"That was awesome." I smiled but stopped immediately when Brenda and Thomas never went down the zip line. Not long after, half of the building fell apart.

"Shit," Frypan mumbled.

Jorge cleared his throat. "Don't worry. Brenda survived. They'll go to Marcus.. and so are we."

"Marcus?" Minho repeated as we started walking.

"Just a guy," Jorge replied casually. "Come on, we better hurry."

~

A/N: I've decided that after I wrote The Scorch Trials book of this and The Death Cure, I will also make a Fever Code (last book in tmr series. It's about Thomas and the Gladers before the maze, but then for Lena and her past, you know?).

By the way, all sequels will be fitted into this book, so there will be no sequels apart from this book! (I hope that makes sense)

And, what do you think Lena did in her past?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
50K 1.8K 33
Almost in despair, Jane in desperate to find Minho after WICKED took him away. Not only Minho goes through a lot, Jane and Newt do too, which not alw...
55.6K 1.3K 32
Living in the Scorch has not been easy for (Y/n), but she manages to get by. With her father Jorge beginning to loose control of their compound, she'...
72.5K 1.8K 53
Maze Runner fanfic For too long they had control over her. For too long, they took everything from her. They made her suffer, they made her forget. T...