π™ƒπ™„π™Ž π™Œπ™π™€π™€π™‰

By cara__writes

A princess loved her whole life. A prince denying the possibility of it. An alliance, binding them together... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE.
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
1. HOME
2. CORONATION
3. PARIDHI SINGH RATHORE
4. ABHI AND AKSHU
5. SURPRISE
6. MARRIAGE
7. JAIPUR
8. HIM
9. ANIRUDH
10. PRINCESS
11. GOOD NIGHT
12. PAIN
13. CORE FOUR
14. DUGU LIKES HIM TOO.
15. ENGAGEMENT - I
16. ENGAGEMENT-II
17. MY MAN
18. DATE- I
19. DATE - II
20. YOU LIKE ME
21. THE DATE IS SET
22. THE NOTEBOOK
23. CHOCOLATE ON YOUR MOUTH
24. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
25. GANPATI PUJA
26. SANGEET
27. APPLES
28. MEHNDI
30. WEDDING, FINALLY.
31. MY LORD
32. SHOT
33. YOU'RE HERE.
34. SWEET TORTURE
35. TEASE
36. THE BEST THING
37. EVERYTHING'S PERFECT
EPILOGUE
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

29. HALDI

4.2K 244 35
By cara__writes

I'm as happy as a person is when they receive their first pay check.😄.
I won't blabber much just let's settle for same as the last one.
Okay cheries?.
Bye.. Till then Happy reading❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anirudh's POV

I was called to the venue at 6:30, half an hour before the muharat as according to my mom if I'm late her daughter-in-law's shagun will be late too.
So here I am in a white vest and yellow dhoti. Even though the venue was the same for both of us, they had still created a partition in the middle and I knew I wouldn't be able to see her easily.

My friends arrived soon after, Sehaj was the first one to come, that guy doesn't have anything to do as his wife is not with him so he has decided to bother me, a lot.

Adarsh is busy with Sonia and as for Shreshth, who knows what's going on in that guy's mind.
He's always late even more so than adarsh.
Three of them were dressed in a matching yellow kurta pajama.

From the smirk on Sehaj's face I could see his desire for vengeance. We were so bad during his wedding that this guy had to bath for 2 hours before coming out.
Well it's not like I have a wedding every day, he can do what he wants as long as he forgets about it.

I didn't have to wait for long, just as I saw the ladies coming one by one, I got outside the room, I knew I won't be able to see her if I'm inside, but I need to have a glance at her.

She came soon enough, a yellow colored lehnga with mirror work on it. Yellow suited her, just like her name.

She wasn't wearing a dupatta this time, I didn't like that but my sane self came out at a good time, ' it's her haldi idiot. What would she do with a dupatta. '

" Andar chal bhai. Teri hi hai, jindagi bhar dekh lena. " Sehaj called me just as she got in.
' Get inside bro. She's yours, you have a lifetime to stare. '

The elders applied the turmeric paste on me first as shagun and maa took a bowl and handed it to her mother, who then took it to the other side of the partition.
One by one everyone applied some on me my friends staying at bay waiting for their turn.

Her friends came too, while divya and aryanshi said something similar to take care of her, that anshuman was too much. He really has a death wish, but I could still see that he cared. The words he said were, " I don't care if you're the crown prince or the king, if you ever hurt her I promise I won't rest until I kill you. "

Even though I wanted to antagonize him, I didn't cuz I saw it in his eyes, the genuine care for her. But that doesn't mean I like that guy, I just tolerate him cuz my little sun calls him her friend. But the next thing he said made me reconsider my decision of tolerating him, " While you may be considering me a thorn on your side, the real ones are the ones in her library. "

" What do you mean? "

" You don't think you are first or anything right? " This guys is now getting out of hand, I might really kill him now. He must've sensed my intentions as he continued, " No need for the death glare. That girl has been reading romance since she was 14, who knows how many times her crush changes in a day. Don't think you're anything special. "
I couldn't understand what nonsense he was talking about but I had an idea, I've seen my sisters obsessing over some actor. But I don't think my lil sun is like that. " You.. "
" Just a reminder bro. I'm off. "
And he left.

Her brothers took turns whispering warning in my ear, and the most mild one among them was hridhaan. I never knew abhi was this close to her.
Her bhabhis just smiled and asked me to take care of their girl, while my sisters asked me keep their bhabhi happy.
These guys worry too much, it's not that I'll do anything to hurt her but even if I did the first person to kill me will be my little sun herself.

Paridhi's POV

Everyone was applying haldi on me and my maa cried again, it's like a routine now, whenever she's with me she cries. You're the one who wanted me to marry okay.
As for baba, he hasn't cried till now but his eyes are bloodshot almost all of the time. I don't even know why they were so adamant about this marriage if they couldn't bear to part with me.

Everyone applied the haldi like normal people except anshu and aru, they almost overturned the whole bowl on me.
My dear nephews wanted to apply it on me too, which in turn caused them to apply it on themselves more than me.

" Pari beta. " Asha aunty called me as everyone started to pack up, it was 9 already, I had to bath, then the bangle ceremony, just in my room. We were late.

"Ji." I replied to her and she came to me, " He's been trying to see you the whole evening. We'll leave in a while, you should stay and be back in a minute. And remember after that don't even peek at him. " She said with a smile.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought this partition was to prevent us from seeing each other, I mean I too wanted to see him but I knew what he must be wearing, my three brothers are married, and I've attended at least two of their haldis.
Aunty didn't wait for my answer, she was out before I could reply and with her everyone was too. I don't know how she even managed that. Maa never would've allowed it.

He stepped in before I could even process the thought and a laugh left me at the sight. He stilled at the sound, I looked at him and then I couldn't control anymore, I laughed out loud so bad that my stomach started hurting. He mapped the distance between us while I was laughing. He was drowned in haldi, if anshu and aru were trying to overturn the bowl on me someone did that in reality on him. I could guess who it was, and the sight couldn't be anymore funny.

" You done laughing princess? " He said, he came too close when I was busy laughing. Controlling myself I replied, "Hmm."

" Well then. You don't look like it was your haldi. " He said making me stunned, I'm covered from tip to toe and he thinks it doesn't looks like mine. Yeah genius, I go around bathing in turmeric in everyone's wedding. I didn't say that Of course.
" Huh? What do you mean. I'm already drowned in it. "

" Uh hmm. I heard you read books. "
He said out of nowhere, I don't know who told him that. I love books, and basically just love-books, not anything else.
" Yeah? " It sounded like a question even to me.

" I heard you like the guys in them too. "
Who the hell talked about this to him. " You see anirudh. You may be my husband but no one can take their place. "
" I like it. " He replied, I don't know what he was talking about, " What? "
" Husband. I like it. " Shit, did I say that, please someone tell me I didn't, you did. My consciousness is sometimes a real bitch, she can't just lie for her life.

" I should leave. " I said not wanting to continue the topic.
" I'm not done, princess. As I was saying those guys in the books they are past now. After today, it's just me. Alright? " Is what I'm thinking right? Yeah it is. I really needed her answer this time cuz from what I heard Mr. Anirudh Singh Raghuvanshi is jealous of a person on page.

" Why should I do that? " I questioned him back.
" Cuz no matter how good they are, I'll be better. " He really needs an award for his confidence.
" How do you know that. You don't even know what they'll do for their girl. " I wasn't backing down, he can't be dictating me like this, I'll like whoever I want to.

" But I know what I'll do for mine. " Mine, the way he said it was so natural, like that's what I am. His. Good I sound like an idiot but seriously, his face was totally serious now as if I might really like some fictional character more, I mean I can. But he's here, with me and moreover he's not any less than any of the guys I've read about.

I can't tell that now can I? You can. Now it's time for her to shut up.
" We'll see. Mr. Raghuvanshi. " I said this intentionally, it had been so long since I called him that and it almost felt foreign to me but not distant, while before it maintained some semblance of distance between us, now it felt intimate. God I'm really going crazy, you already are. I really need to learn how to shut her up.

" Don't provoke me Mrs. Raghuvanshi, I'm a territorial man. I won't like my wife thinking about some other guy. "
I wasn't sane enough to point out fictional in his choice of words. That Mrs. Raghuvanshi brought tingles in my body, the kaleidoscope that's always present when he's with me, started dancing like crazy.

[ Kaleidoscope means group of butterflies. ]

" I'm not your wife yet. " I said to him.
" You will be. " Like I don't know that. But I'm still not right? You will be. Woah double attack.
" I'm not now. "
" I can make you if you wish. " He's infuriating and I knew he'll do what he said if I argued any further. I concede, but just for now Anirudh.

Hmphh, I huffed and crossed my arms under my chest. I didn't notice anything wrong until I felt his gaze on me that's when I realized that my arms pushed my breasts up resulting in some of, much of, okay much of my cleavage to be visible. I jerked my hands off in hurry.

" I should leave. I have to bath too. " I said turning around.

" Hmm. " But he held me, not like he does always by my hand but by my waist. His hand came around it to wrap around my stomach and the beings in my tummy that calmed after much difficulty were excited once again. He need not stop doing things like this.

" You aren't fully covered in it. " He said turning me towards him once again
" Huh? " That's the only thing that came out of my mouth before he got on his knees, Crown prince of Suratgarh on his knees before me, but it wasn't the most shocking part, the most shocking was when he started to move his hand on my tummy. It tickled, I tried to back off but his hold on my waist stopped me, I don't get what he's trying to do but then I saw it, the excess paste on his hands coming off and sticking on my stomach. Shit, he's... He's.. I don't what he is.

My pulse skyrocketed, I knew what he was doing, in no time he was done covering my whole back and stomach in turmeric, he took it all from his body, there wasn't a fleck of my skin visible in this dress that wasn't covered in it. No, there is, and he was covering it as soon as I realized that.

The area of my body from my collarbones to the edge of my blouse, it was empty and from the look in his eyes he didn't like that.
His hands were empty by now, he had almost washed off the entire turmeric from his body.
Keyword- almost.
Because the next moment his face was on me, and I forgot to breathe. He moved his cheek over my chest, his light stubble grazing me erupted fireworks in my senses. He moved his cheek lightly over me and once one of his cheeks was done too he turned his face and started moving again. His hair was tickling my neck, while his hold on me felt more powerful than any other time. By the time I was covered my knees were weak. His grip on me was the only thing that kept me standing.

" Now you look like a bride. " My breaths were coming out in pants, and the only indication that he was affected were his pupils, they were dilated, I've read enough to know what that means. And while I wanted to see down I knew I won't be able to handle this much. I was stimulated enough for today.

Pecking my lips once, while we were both covered in turmeric, " You should leave princess. You have a ceremony to attend. "
I just nodded and went out.

.
.
.

I just entered my room when I heard her, " Where were you? I've been trying to find you for almost 15 minutes. You.. " She stopped mid sentence seeing me.

" Oh god, pari. You weren't like this when we left you huh. " Very good aru, as if I needed any teasing, the only reason red wasn't visible on my face was the turmeric already on it.

Divi too decided to join her, " Aye haaye, bta to kaise lagayi jiju ne? "

'Tell us how did brother-in-law apply it. '

My eyes snapped to her so fast that I was surprised by my own reflexes,
" Divi stop talking nonsense. Everyone uses their hands. " Thank you aru, I'm sorry for calling you a devil, you're truely an angel.

" Like you know anything. " Divi told her as I made my way to the bathroom.
" Uh hmm. I don't have experience like you. " Divi choked at this, Aru-1, Divi-0.

.
.
.

Never believe my family when they say a small ceremony, I was called to the living room for the bangle ceremony and they made such a big deal out of it that I really wanted to run away. It was 1 when I finally got free and the auspicious time for pheras is 10 am. I'll have to be up by 7 too. Urghh, I really want to cry now. I want to sleep. I don't want to marry. And tears just started flowing no matter how much I stopped them, maa entered the room just then as if she knew I needed her and I hugged her so hard that she almost fell.

She said nothing as she sat on my bed and I buried my face in her stomach while kneeling on the ground. Just some occasional, it's gonna be okay and her hand stroking my head.

" Maa.. " I said finally wiping off my tears.
" Shhh, it's okay. "
" I'm scared. "
" Everyone is. I was, ananya was, nandini was. But see here we are. "

" What if I can't manage? "
" You will, you're our daughter. And our daughter is a warrior, she can handle anything. " Baba was the one who answered me. He entered the room and helped me get on the bed. I laid with my head on his lap and maa took my feet in hers. This used to be our position before I left, it had been seven years since we last sat like this and that thought formed another wave of tears in my eyes.

" Your baba is right. Our daughter is the strongest, even more so than your brothers. You remember he used to say that you should've been older, so he won't have to make Vinayak the king. " We laughed at that, baba used to rant about this everyday, that god misplaced the sequence in which his children should've arrived.

" Bhai used to get so mad at him. "
"Uh hmm.. Of course he would. He would always argue that you. should be enthroned rather than him. And he'll be your knight along with hridhaan. " My brothers always used to argue that why not make me the heir and keep me home forever, I didn't know why they used to say that but now I do. They just wanted me to stay here.

Maa continued," What I mean is, you're our everything. And you carry the best of us all in you. If we've not failed, then how could you. "

" And moreover even if you did, I'm sure anirudh will take the fall with you. And that's the most successful you can be considered in a marriage. " Baba looked assured at his mention, "I've seen the way he looks at you. He may not know but he'll be better everyday just for you. When you love someone, you just want to be the best for them. "

I wanted to say baba was overthinking, he never said he loved me. I mean it's not like I told him but.... You admitted it yes... I love him, the realization hit me harder than the news of our engagement and it managed to soothe all of me in a second.

I do, I love him and I think that's as much preparation I need for now.

We talked for a while before both of them left for their room and as I laid on my bed I thought when it happened. I obviously never got an answer as my dreamland took me in too soon. But that's not the point here, when and how are not important. Just my feelings are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 539 94
TitleοΈ°δΈƒζžœθŒΆ AuthorοΈ°θ€½ηΎŽεŒδΊΊ Status: Completed Description: [Please note that a powerful alien is approaching, and it is exuding strong mating pheromones t...
337K 735 66
(this book is mature! the toggle won't stay selected.) this book is literally everything: girlxgirl boyxboy and girlxboy... there's also gonna be a m...
151K 5.7K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...
186K 13K 45
Two Verma sisters. Elder one is Ruhanika and the other one is Sitara. Despite sharing the same womb, they had quite different personalities and outlo...