Alliances ▪︎Jacearys Velaryon...

By lollathiart

▪︎Lady Ivette Stark is the sister of Lord Cregan Stark. Princess Rhaenyra has asked the North to bend the kne... More

Characters
Betrothal
Targaryen Dinner
Dragon riders.
Avy jorrāelan.
Danger around every corner.
'Messy' Chambers.
Kings Landing
▪︎ Authors note ▪︎
▪︎Authors note▪︎

Wedding Bells

194 4 0
By lollathiart

A/N: Smut warning.
⚠️Sexual Content ahead!⚠️

Suprisingly, King Viserys wanted this to be a royal wedding. But Rhaenyra refused seeing as to what happend when she had a royal wedding. They were going to perform a Valyrian wedding and the words shall be spoken in High Valyrian.

Instead they got married in the big hall where the Iron Throne is placed, it was decorated in the colours of House Stark, House Targaryen and House Velaryon.

Rhaenyra had supprisingly made Ivette a wedding dress, it was in the colours of House Targaryen, seeing as that will be Jacearys' surname when he ascends the Iron Throne.

Jacearys was wearing his red and black coat aswell, to match with her dress, by Daemon's orders.

She had not planned on getting married this early, but she did not mind it. She loved him and hoped that he loved her.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

She was being escorted to the big doors infront of the hall by Princess Rhaenyra. She took a deep breath, here it goes. She was getting married.

The doors were opened and she stepped inside.

She looked magnificent. Jacearys couldn’t take his eyes off of her. She looked as if she was born for this, for him. The dress was beautiful. She looked like a Targaryen queen, the most beautiful one in fact.

As she walked into the hall, his heart started beating faster. He was nervous, but also excited. He could see the look on her face, as she slowly walked towards the alter.

She looked excited as well.

He felt as if they were meant to do this, as if this was their destiny.

"Hen lantoti ānogar, va sýndroti vāedroma. Mēro perzot gīhoti, elēdroma iārza sīr. Izulī ampā perzī, prūmī lanti sēteskī. Hen jený māzīlarion. Qēlossa ozūndesi, sýndroro ōñō jēdo, rý kīvia mazverstraksi."

Rhaenyra gave Ivette the piece of dragon glass as Daemon gave Jacearys the dragon glass. They cut each others lips and with their blood she draw the sign of fire on his cheek and he the sign of blood on hers.

"I shall never betray thee" she said as she drew the sign of fire.

"I shall always protect thee." he said as he drew the sign of blood.

"And I shall never leave thee." they said in unison as their lips came in contact.

They both got handed cloths to stop the bleeding from their lips and Ivette giggled.

They were married. Now the wedding had to be consumated and it was final. She looked at him and smiled.

"Now we shall eat as a family, it might be the last time but I wish to have my family reunited once again." Viserys said with a pleading look in his eyes.

"Yes father, we shall." Rhaenyra said.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

They were all seated at the dinner tabel.

"Prayer before we begin?" Alicent asked.

"I thought we were atheists." Ivette wispered to Jacearys as he giggled.

Alicent glared at them.

They were going to start eating when Halaena got up.
"A toast to Ivette and to Rhaena in the near future. Ivette is newly marrie dand Rhaena will be married soon. It isn't so bad. Mostly he just ignores you. Except sometimes when he's drunk. "

Ivette gave a worried glance towards Halaena.

"May I ask her to dance?" Jacearys asked Ivette softly.

"Ofcourse. I think she needs it. Poor girl, I wish I could save her." She answered.

A smile spread across Ivette's face as she saw how happy Halaena was when she danced wjth Jacearys.

The king did not feel well and excused himself. As a roasted pig was brought out and Lucerys looked like he wanted to burst out laughing.

All of a sudden Aemond got up, slamming his fist on the table.
"I'd like to make a toast, to the health of my nephews. Jace, Luke and Joffrey. Each of them handsome, wise...strong."

"Aemond." Alicent said.

"Come! Let us drain out cups to these three Strong boys." he continued.

"I dare you say that again." Jacearys said.

"Jace." Ivette quickly warned.

"Why? It was only a compliment. Do you not think yourself strong?" Aemond asked walking closer to Jacearys.

Jacearys punched him as Lucerys jumped up from his seat and Aegon grabbed him. Pushing him down on the table.

"Jace! Thats enough!" Ivette said.

Aemond shoved Jace to the ground and Ivette got up immediatly.

Jace jumped up and tried going for Aemond again when a gaurd grabbed him and Lucerys. And they fought against them. Ivette walked to their side immediatly.

"Why would you say such a thing before these people?" Alicent asked pulling Aemond aside.

"I was merely expressing how proud I am of my family, Mother." Aemond replied smugly.

"You were not." Ivette said angrily.

"Mm, though it seems my nephwes aren't quite as proud of theirs." he replied to her smugly, pulling his arm from his mother.

"Wait, wait." Daemon immediatly said, stepping in front of Jacearys before he could do anything.

"Go to your quarters. All of you. Now!" Rhaenyra said angrily as Daemon let out a sigh.

Jacearys took Ivette's hand and led her out of the room, suddenly becoming happier when he rememberd they had shared chambers now.

"Come along, my love. Let me lead you to our quaters." he said as she smiled.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"That was messy." she said as soon as they entered the chambers.

"I'm sorry." Jacearys said looking down.

She quickly walked towards him. Cupping his face and making him look at her.

"It is not your fault." she said.

He could not hold it back any longer, he kissed her. As soon as Ivette realised they were now married, she deepend the kiss.

Her hands went up to his hair immediatly as she moaned into the kiss.

Jacearys’ hands found Ivette’s hips, as he pulled her closer. He would moan as they kissed, feeling his whole body starting to heat. He knew this was the right thing, he knew this was the way it should be.

They were meant to be together, they were meant to be together.

He couldn’t get the thought out of his head as he kissed her, as they were now married.

She was his wife.

"How much do you like this dress, my beautiful bride?" he asked her seductivly.

"Well I do like it, but I won't be needing it again." she wisoered in his ear flirtingly.

Jacearys would laugh at her comment, but as she took the dress off, he would only focus on her. He was mesmerized by her beauty, as he could feel his heart beating faster, as their eyes met. “You look even more beautiful, if that’s even possible.” He whispered to her, the thought of seeing her like that was too good to be true. He was nervous, his mind racing, as the thought crossed his mind.

What would it be like to be married to her for the rest of his life.

He went to kiss her again but she stopped him and her hands went to the buttons on his coat. She unbuttoned it slowly as she watched the effect it had on him and she felt it to.

Jacearys’ mind went blank, as he watched her unbutton his coat slowly. He couldn’t believe how she could do this to him, but he certainly didn’t mind. His heart was beating faster as she looked at him, as her fingertips ran down his chest. He let out a sharp inhale, as he tried to keep from being too forward with her, as his eyes remained fixed on her lips.

What would she do next?

"What, scared to kiss me now?" she asked him giggling.

Jacearys’ face grew a shade of red, as he looked at her with a sheepish grin on his face. “Of course not.” He replied, as he moved his face closer to hers, closing the small gap. He would lean in slowly, so that he could kiss her lips on his terms.

Was this what being married was like? This felt incredible, how could something so good be real?

She smiled into their kiss.

If this was what married life was like, she didn't mind having it every night. But she was warned that it would hurt. She was still terrified of that. Did he know that it could hurt her?

Her hands went down to the buckle of his belt abd she broke this kiss. Looking at him with a question in her eyes.

May I?

Jacearys gave her a nervous smile, as she broke the kiss. He couldn’t believe how she had the power to make him like this. He was hers.

She made him feel this nervous, this anxious, but also this happy, this excited.

“Of course you can,” He said, giving her a small smile.

She slowly unbuckled the belt, giggling as she felt him squirm underneath her hands.

"Are you nervous, my prince?" she asked, giving him a seductive smile as she slowly removed his belt.

She knew what she was doing, and it was having the desired effect.

Jacearys wasn’t quite sure what to do, as his face grew red, as she took control. But the way she smiled at him, as she would remove his belt, was irresistible, as his heart started pounding faster.
“Perhaps a bit.” He admitted, trying to keep his voice smooth and confident, despite him feeling a bit nervous.

She leaned in and wispered in his ear, "Don't be."

He grabbed her hips and pulled her more tightly against him as she let out a small wimper.

He would do as she said, as he pulled her closer. It felt right to have her here, so close to him. He couldn’t believe it, that they were actually doing this. He didn’t know what to feel, how to feel. But whatever it was, it felt right.

And when she would let out the small wimper, he would give her a soft kiss on the lips, as his heart beat faster.

This really was incredible.

Her hands trailed down his body once again, this time she took off his pants. As she broke the kiss, she took a step back and admired him.

"You are beautiful." She knew it would be an odd compliment, but there was no other word to describe his well built body. He looked so masculine and so soft at the same time.

Jacearys was caught off guard, as she quickly took off his pants.

This could be a bit embarrassing.

He thought, but he didn’t mind too much.

As she would break the kiss, he would look at her with a smile, as an expression of shyness crossed his face, and as she would compliment him, he would give her a soft smile and would start to blush. “Y-you’re beautiful as well.” He said, his face red from the compliment.

"Come here, my prince. I want you to touch me, please." she said with a pleading yet seductive voice.

Jacearys would feel his heart beat faster, as he was filled with nerves, as he looked at her, as she asked him that question.

How could he reply to that?

“T-touch you?” He ask, his voice sounding nervous. “Are you sure you really want me to? I’ve never done this before, I don’t want to disappoint you.”

"Oh Jace." she breathed out. "Neither have I. But I don't expect you to... We can learn together." she said as she took a step towards him.

Jacearys would let out a soft sigh, as his nerves slowly got the better of him, as his heart beat faster.

She had never done this before. That’s what she said, they could learn together. They could learn how to do this, as he slowly walked towards her, as his mind raced.

His thoughts were filled with nervous questions, but also excited thoughts of what would happen next.

He was so close, this was so nerve wracking, but so exciting. He was filled with so many feelings.

She wrapped her arms around him.
"Are you ready?" she asked him softly.

“I’m ready,” he said, as a nervous smirk made its way to his face.

She kissed him softly as she slowly started walking backwards with him. As soon as she felt the bed with the back of her legs. She broke the kiss.
"It's your turn to take control. This is where I don't know what to do." she said, looking down shyly.

Jacearys would kiss her back, slowly, before breaking the kiss.

She was right, this was the part they did not tell the girls about.

He would look at her for a moment, before looking away for a few seconds, as he made up his mind.

He would gently lay her down on the bed, and he slowly moved towards her, as his heart started beating faster.

This was what he had waiting so long for.

He looked at her, as his hands gently ran down her shoulders and down her back.

He was ready. This was it.

And he kissed her. Moving his hand down her body. He cupped her breasts and she let out a small moan. He smiled as he moved his hands down lower.

When he had reached her core he looked at her.

She nodded and he went to rub her. She was warm and wet. It turned him on even more.

She moaned as he worked with his hands and fingers. He slowly mived backwards and went to work with his tongue. Her hands went into his hair as she arched her back and moaned.

Thank the gods that Daemon told him what to do, otherwise he might not have gotten these sounds out of her.

She felt something build up in her stomach as Jacearys was busy. This must be what they talked about, the release, the thing that would make her feel like she was in heaven.
"Jace..." she moaned and then suddenly the feeling stopped. She looked at him.

"Are you ready?" he asked and she knew what this meant. She nodded and closed her eyes, waiting for the pain.

She felt his breathing on her face all if a sudden and she opened her eyes.

"I was told that this hurts for girls when it first happens. So I'll start slowly. Tell me when it hurts." he said.

She smiled at him. "Okay, I will."

Then she felt it. It was slowly pushing into her, it burbed and the pain was horrible...but after a few moments the pain started turning into pleasure.

"I think you can go a little bit faster." she wispered to him.

The rest of the night went perfect. They could not help but moan each others names every so often.

She did not expect it to be so perfect. But she hoped every other time was like this as well.

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

A/N: I just hope Harry Collett never finds this, otherwise I might jump off a bridge.

Anyways. I hope you guys like this one. 🤓🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 936 12
Kings Landing. The kingdom the king lived with his second wife, children and grandchildren. Y/n Velaryon was one of those grandchildren and the eldes...
10K 651 5
when the princess gave birth to her first child, the kingdom rejoiced, and when the sweet princess was followed by brothers they expected the princes...
52.4K 1.6K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
17.8K 398 16
Tatia Velaryon happens to be the twin sister of Jace Targaryen, the middle child of Rhaenyra Targaryen, but she happens to be quite different than mo...