'Messy' Chambers.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
A/N: Just a teansie tiny bit of smut. :)
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Ivette stirred awake and started panicking. Memories of what happend last night resurfaced in her mind but then she rememberd where she was and she relaxed into Jacearys' strong embrace.

It feels nice waking up in his arms. I can't wait until we are wed. Then I can wake up in his warm embrace every morning.

She tried to get up carefully, trying not to wake him up. But then she heard a groan and she knew she accidently did awake him.

Jacearys was roused from his slumber. He felt the movement of Ivette, as she tried to get up, his eye fluttering open, as he saw her face. “My love?” He looked over at her, his expression full of care and worry, as he saw the fear in her eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry. I did not mean to wake you. You looked so peaceful." she said smiling as she kissed him.

Jacearys blushed at her words and the kiss, as he returned it

Jacearys blushed at her words and the kiss, as he returned it. “It’s alright, my love, I’m more than happy to be in your arms again.” He replied with a smile, feeling his heart fluttering in his chest again, as he gently rubbed her back.

“Are you feeling better now? Not too afraid?” He asked her, his eyes filled with worry and concern, as he wanted to protect the woman he loved.

"Yes," kiss, "I," kiss, "am." kiss. "But I will not rest until I find out who exactly was behind this and how that guard could sneak in." she said to him, running her hands trough his hair.

Jacearys’ mind was fogged with love, as he kissed her passionately, feeling her in his arms. He held her close, as he felt a wave of happiness wash over him.

To think this would ever happen to me.

He thought to himself, as he took time to stop and think.

He had found the person he would love and spend his life with, how could anything be better?

It felt like they could be like this, forever, and he would still want more of her.

She’s amazing… I was so foolish, being scared of loving her… How could I ever think I could possibly do without her. 

There was nothing he wouldn’t do to make her feel loved and cherished… and now he had.