Criminal Hearts

Galing kay theloyalfanatic

"Love can be a crime, but when two criminal hearts meet, justice prevails." Presenting My 2nd Romance/Thrille... Higit pa

Introduction & Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 29

369 37 99
Galing kay theloyalfanatic

Radhika: 'Krish calm down I'm alright...'(She whispered)

Krish: 'Tum theek ho...Mera matlab behosh kaise nahi hui...humne dekha na...ki unhone tumhe chloroform sunghwaya...'

Radhika: 'Aree...meine apne burkhe ke andar... naak wali side pe plastic sheet laga li thi...'

Ishaani: 'Are waah...impressive haan...'

Radhika: 'Ok guys... I think voh gadi main aa rahe hai...Over n out...'

Four of the kidnappers sat in the van and the van started moving.

Here Krish was also ready so he also started following them, maintaining aa safe distance from the van . . .

Soon, the road led them towards an abandoned building. The sight filled Krish and the others with a mix of astonishment, for it seemed that their predictions were coming nearly true.

Here Radhika pretended to be unconscious, but she alert all the time.

Krish: 'My god...Radhika...Radhika...meri baat dhyaan se suno... yeh tumhe usi abandoned building ki taraf leke jaa rahe hain... iska matlab humara shak sahi tha...'

Radhika: (She coughed purposely)

In the car,

Kidnapper 1: 'Bhai yeh ladki to uth gayi...'

Kidnapper 2: 'Koi baat nahi...kar bhi kya legi uth bhi gayi toh... voh ek hai aur hum chaar...kuch nahi kar paayegi...'

Kidnapper 3: (While driving the van) 'Aur kya...vaise bhi hum bas pohonchne hi vale hai...ise vahan chodenge aur apna kam khatam...'

Here Krish and his team heard everything through Radhika's mic.

Rhea: 'Yeh aise kyun bol rahe hain ki...chodenge aur kam khatam...?'

Avinash: 'Iska saaf matlab hai Rhea...Ki vahan unki puri gang hogi....aur yeh sirf ladkian uthane ka hi kam karte hai...'

Aarohi: 'Haan aisa hi kuch hoga...'

Soon they stopped the car near the building and Krish also stopped the car at some distance behind the trees. The kidnappers came out of the van and found that Radhika was already conscious.

Kidnapper 1: 'Ae ladki...kuch bhi karne ki koshish ki na...toh yeh jo bandook dikh rahi hai na... iski 6 ki 6 goliyan bheje main utar dunga samjhi...' (He said pointing his gun on her head)

Radhika just nodded showing her fake fear so that they don't doubt her true intentions. Two of the kidnappers held her hands and dragged her inside the building.

Krish's blood boiled hearing all of this, but he was helpless to do anything.

Krish: 'Kitni ajeeb bat hai na...aaj bhi ye building dekhne main ese lag rahi hai jese salon se band ho...'

Aarohi: 'Haan yaar...Lekin voh agar Radhika ko andar leke gaye hain toh kuch to hoga is building ke andar...'

Krish: 'Bas ab wait hai Radhika ke kisi signal ka...Please be alert all of you...'

The kidnappers led Radhika to the top floor of the building, where a vast hall awaited her. As she stepped inside, her shock reached its peak. Before her eyes lay a staggering sight—a gathering of nearly a hundred girls, all of them of around her age, and even younger than her.

Kidnapper 2: 'Chup chap yahan baith ja...zyada hoshiyari ki toh. . .'

Radhika: 'Na...nahi...nahi main kuch nahi karungi...' 

After the kidnappers departed, Radhika turned her attention to the distraught girls surrounding her. Their tear-streaked faces and overwhelming fear painted a grim picture of their uncertain fate. 

Seizing the opportunity, Radhika discreetly made her way to a secluded corner, where she could talk with Krish

Radhika: 'Krish...'

Krish: 'Haan...haan Radhika bolo...kya hua...?'

Radhika: 'Hum jitna soch rahe the usse zyada chal raha hai yahan...'

Krish: 'Matlab...?'

Radhika: 'Yahan...almost sau ladkian hai...jinhe inhone kidnap kar rakha hai...Aur mein itni shocked hoon...ki is salon se band dikhne wali building mein lift bhi hai...'

Krish: 'What...lift bhi hai...?'

Radhika: 'Haan... Mein usi ke through upar aayi... Aur puri building khali hai...sirf top floor pe hi hum sabko band kiya hua hai ek hall main...'

Krish: 'Toh ab age...age ka kya plan hai...?' 

Radhika: 'Mein try karti hoon...pata lagane ka ki yahan kitne log hain... fir mein tumhe update deti hun...'

Krish: Okayy...Please take care...'

Radhika: 'Haan'

With cunning precision, Radhika skillfully maneuvered towards the hall's exit, aiming to slip away unnoticed. To her dismay, she discovered a group of twenty men patrolling just outside the hall. Among them, a man caught her attention as he engaged in a phone conversation nearby. Unbeknownst to him, Radhika discreetly eavesdropped on his conversation, hoping to gather crucial information.

Person: 'Hello haan... kya khabar hai...dean kab tak aa rahe hain...?'

(Radhika's eyes widened in shock)

Person: 'Theek hai...mein sabko bata deta hoon...' (He cuts the call)

Person: 'Ae suno re sab...Aadhe ghante mein dean aa rahe hain...voh hi batayenge aa ke ki age in ladkion ko kahan bhejna hai...tab tak sab chaukanne raho...Dekhna koi ladki zyada hoshiyari na kare...'

Listening to all of this Radhika again went to that secluded corner to talk with Krish.

Radhika: 'Krish...' (she said in a worried tone)

Krish: 'Kya hua Radha...tum theek ho na...koi gadbad hai kya...?'

Radhika: Krish...in sabke peeche aur koi nahi balki khud dean hai...'

The whole team got shocked hearing this.

Krish: 'Kyaaa...?'

Radhika: 'Haan...meine khud suna hai... aur yeh bhi...ki aadhe ghante mein voh yahan aane bhi vala hai...aur vahi batayega ki sabhi ladkion ko kahan bhejna hai...'

Krish: 'Suno...humari sabse badi responsibility hai in ladkion ko safely yahan se nikaalna...uske liye hume andar aana hi padega...'

Radhika: 'Yahan... almost 20 log hain... toh aap sab aa sakte ho kyunki agar dean aa gaya toh ladkion ko yahan se nikalvana mushkil ho jaayega...'

Krish: 'Okay then hum aate hain tum alert rehna...'

Radhika: 'Haan...'

Unbeknownst to Radhika, her conversations had been overheard by a member of the gang. As soon as she turned around, he slapped her hard, due to which she fell down, and her head collided with the sharp edge of the window. 

Person: 'Badi chalak ban rahi thi tu haan...abhi nikalta hoon teri chalaki...aane de dean ko...'

With a tight grip, the man forcefully stripped off Radhika's burkha, entangling her hair in his hair. He ruthlessly began dragging her towards the hall's exit, causing her to wince in pain. Hearing her  wincing in pain, Krish's heartbeats increased.

Krish: 'Guys jaldi...Unhone Radhika ko pakad liya hai...jaldi...'

Everyone increased their pace but there were lots of hurdles in between. There were more members of the gang with whom they had indulge with and fight.

Here Radhika was struggling hard to get out of his grip. She, finally back-flipped and kicked him hard and he fell down.

Inside the hall, the girls who were held captive watched in fear and confusion as the commotion unfolded. The sound of the scuffle drew the attention of the men who were stationed outside, prompting them to rush into the hall. Their eyes widened as they discovered their fallen comrade lying on the floor, bewildered by the unexpected turn of events.

Person: 'Kisne kiya yeh...Mein poochta hun kisne kiya...?'

All girls were scared and so they pointed out towars Radhika.

Person: 'Tu...tujhe meine pehle hi bola tha na...zyada nautanki nahi...'

Person 2: 'Bhai... iska kuch karna padega...'

Unafraid by the approaching six individuals, Radhika remained confident, unaffected by fear. She fearlessly engaged in combat, single-handedly taking on them. Witnessing her tenacity, others joined the fray, seeking to overpower her

Suddenly they heard deafening gun shot, from the hall's entrance. All turned towards the door.

They saw a figure clad in black clothes, his face hidden behind a dark mask.

Radhika: (In a hushed voice)...'Dean...!!'

Dean: 'Manna padega Miss. CBI... Tumhari fighting skills to kaafi acchi hai...Par afsos... Aaj kaam nahi aa paayengi...'

Radhika: 'Kehna kya chahte ho...?' (She angrily asked)

Dean: 'Woh kya hai na...ki aaj tum akeli ho... Mr. CBI nahi aaye saath.... ab tum akeli aur hum itne saare...kaun bachayega tumhe...Oye in sari ladkion ko ek taraf karo aur ise bandho chair pe... thoda tadpa to lein ise...'

Immediately two of them tied Radhika on the chair. She struggled a lot to free herself but she failed.

Dean: 'Kya hua...itna tadap kyun rahi ho... mukt hone ke liye...voh bhi kar denge... pehle zara in baaki ladkion ka toh intezam kard doon...'

Radhika: 'Khabardar....In ladkion ko kuch bhi kiya to... main keh rahi hoon abhi...ki chodo inhe...warna...' (She fumed in anger)

Dean: (He said leaning towards her) 'Warna kya... (He said dangerously)... kya kar logo tum akeli...?'

Krish: 'Uske haanth pair khol de...Fir tujhe pata chal jaayega ki vo kya kar legi...(He said loudly)

Dean: 'Accha...toh aa gaye Mr. CBI...Are waah puri team bhi ayi hai...'(He signalled his gang members) ...oye dekh kya rahe ho tum sab...maro inhe...'

The fight resumed with intensity as the CBI officers mercilessly thrashed the gang m, leaving many of them sprawled on the floor. Amidst the chaos, Dean attempted to take advantage of the situation and escape. However, Krish and Avinash positioned themselves at the hall's entrance, intercepting Dean's path. They delivered a relentless barrage of blows, leaving him unconscious.

With the situation under control, Krish hurriedly approached Radhika to release her from the chair's restraints. As he observed the bruise on her forehead and the unmistakable fingerprints on her cheek from the person who had slapped her, a mixture of anger and anguish surged within him. Tears welled up in Radhika's eyes, but she mustered the strength to hold them back. Krish wasted no time in freeing her from the chair, and gently cupped her face.

Krish: 'Tu...tum theek ho na...?' (He asked her softly)

Radhika: 'Haan baba....aise hi tension le rahe ho... chalo fatafat in ladkion ko yahan se nikalte hain...'

They were on the verge of evacuating the girls from the building when, out of nowhere, a fire erupted in the hall. Panic spread among the girls as the flames grew more intense.

Krish: 'Please aap sab panick mat ho...yahan lift hain...hum sab nikal jaayenge..'

(They used the the lift because the stairs were blocked.)

With little time to spare, they swiftly filled the lift with as many as 20 girls at a time. The fire continued to escalate rapidly. Eventually, after much commotion, only 15 girls and the team members, including Krish and Radhika, remained. The hall was now engulfed in flames, leaving them with one last opportunity to escape.

Radhika, with a courageous move, pushed Krish into the lift and then turned back towards the hall to ensure no one was left behind. From behind her, Krish shouted urgently, trying to catch her attention.

Krish: 'Radhika...Radhika...vaapis aao...jaldi...'

Radhika: 'Bas ek baar check kar lun koi reh to nahi gaya...'

Krish: 'Meiin bol raha hoon na wapis aao...Matlab aao... Abhi isi waqt... Jaldi........(He almost yelled). . . lift band hone wala hai...'

Radhika: 'Accha....aa rahi hoon...'

As she was about to reach near the lift, Radhika sensed a firm grip on her ankle. To her astonishment, it was the Dean, sprawled on the floor, clutching onto her.

Dean: 'Mein mar raha hoon... toh tujhe bhi nahi jeene dunga...'

In a sudden act of aggression, the Dean yanked Radhika's ankle, causing her to tumble to the floor. Witnessing the distressing scene, Krish instinctively attempted to step out of the lift to help Radhika, but to his dismay, the lift doors abruptly closed, leaving him in a state of panic. As the lift descended, Krish anxiously awaited its arrival on the ground floor.

Finally, the lift reached the ground floor, its doors opening directly into the forest outside the building. The fire raged on, intensifying with each passing moment. Krish took charge, addressing Avinash and the others.

Krish: 'Avinash, in sab ladkion ka dhyaan rakhna...mein Radhika ko leke aata hoon...'

Just as Krish was about to re-enter the lift, a deafening explosion echoed through the building, halting their movements in shock . . . .

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

93.6K 7.5K 72
so my over thinking brain came up with a new story based on ANIDITA . In this story anidita will have ONS with each other on there first meet and slo...
125K 8.2K 102
Divided by time ! United by a tragic incident!! A romantic thriller !!! - Believe in Destiny ✨🌻❤️ #1 - Ashwin (3|06|2023)
2.2K 179 14
"Marriage against my own will but....Would I allow myself to get changed by her love? Would I let my heart to love again?" Story 3: Ft. Abhyudaya and...
7.7K 587 32
"Unkindled Love, The Love Which Is A Rose, That Never Blooms." ~A Slayy Point Fanfiction (Featuring Mythpat, Urmila, Mansi and Pranav in small roles)...