Chapter 8

Characters revise karlo ek baar:

Abhyudaya is Krish Mehra here
Gautami is Radhika Chauhan here
Mithilesh aka Mythpat is Avinash Sharma
Urmila aka lali is Aarohi Bhatt
And, Ajay Sharma and Rhea Mehta jo hai, unko koi bhi aur imagine karlo, tumhari marzi.

(This one's a super long update. . .jab free ho tabhi padhna, in one go only, warna mazaa nahi aayega)

Recap:

The story starts with the chief of the CBI Bureau getting to know the illegal smuggling of antiques across the city.
He then calls for his best and trusted officer, Krish Mehra (Abhyudaya) and asks him to take charge of the case along with his fellow team members.
The chief also tells him, that a new officer from another branch would be joining them soon, and he and the new officer Radhika Chauhan (Gautami) would lead the case along with others. Radhika and Krish's first meet was in a very climax situation. (Read Chapter 1 and 2 for this please!)
They soon take charage of the case, and they get to know a lot of things...
They go to an antique shop and buy an idol which was worth 2 lakhs.

After this, woh dono idol leke aate hai and then aage kya karna hai woh sab discuss karne ke baad jab Ghar jaate hai, tabhi they remember ki Aarohi (Urmila) ka birthday hai, and so everyone wish her, and then they all decide to host a party for this ocassion.
Radhika (Gautami) was hesitant at first as she had never attended parties, but later on, agreed for the sake of Aarohi (Urmila), as she had befriended her, on their first meet itself.

Iske baad, they decide to play Truth or Dare. Sabka one by one turn aata hai...Aarohi sings a song, Avinash, Srk ki mimicry karta hai, and Krish tells ki why he loves his family the most after his nation, fir Rhea and Ajay ka turn aata hai... and atlast Radhika's turn comes, where she choses dare, and Krish dares her to prank call her parents saying that, she is running away and getting married. Radhika becomes speechless...She denies this, and vaha se uthkar chali jaati hai.

Later on, Krish gets to know that Radhika had lost her parents at a very young age and feels guilty for giving her such a dare. He sits with radhika, and seeks her apology. Still, Krish feels guilty.

Radhika goes home, and sleeps in her nani's room, silently shedding tears.

Ab aage . . . . . .

Next day in the office,

All were busy with their respective work. Soon, Radhika entered and started doing her work as usual.
Aarohi went to her with a thought in her mind, that she would console her for what happened last night but Radhika conversed normally as if nothing had happened.

After sometime Krish came and saw Radhika sitting in her cabin and working as usual. He knocked and entered her cabin.

Krish: 'Ms. Chauhan, woh calling list chahiye thi mujhe, uski file dena...'

She silently gave him the file and continued her work without even glancing at him.

He again tried to talk to her....

Krish: 'Ms. Chauhan....(she looked at him)... nothing....'

He then left the room....

Rhea saw all of this and was jealous of Radhika as Krish never talked with anyone except for work related things, but here he was talking casually with Radhika.

Rhea: (to herself) 'Aisa kya hai is Radhika mein jo Krish isse bat karne ko itna desperate hai... jab vo mujhse baat nahi karta to mein isse bhi nahi karne doongi...... agar vo meri friendship accept nahi karta to mein isse bhi nahi karne dungi...Huh...!'