Saffron, Cardamom & Jasmine F...

By DezKMonsterz

"The anomaly is from Earth-616" Y/N L/N enjoyed Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse. No, she did not expect to... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

877 23 83
By DezKMonsterz

Hi, wow, fanfic

im indian (tamil) so, a lot of india's setting will have tamil influence
Pavitr is part Tamil for this reason lol

enjoy :)

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     Am I dead? 

     No.

     No I'm not. 

     Because I can feel everything. I can feel my insides being churned inside out. I can feel my head about to explode. I can feel the stinging on my arms, legs and hip from where I rolled and  knocked into the concrete wall. I can see the world spinning.

     Squeezing my eyes shut as I tried to lean on my hand to prop myself on the wall. I manage to sit against the wall I hit. I wince before letting out a relaxing breath. 

     I open my eyes and blink a few times so the world would stop spinning. It was only after I regained my sight I realized the world that was spinning was not my world. 

     At least, I don't think it is. Though I do recognize it immediately. 

     I'm in India. 

     The style of apartments, the clothes being put out to dry on lines between apartments and the spices being left to dry in the sun on the terraces all said so. And the deal-breaker being the unmissable Zomato advertisement on the billboard in the distance. I'd be surprised if where I was wasn't India. 

     But why was I here? I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on the wall, recalling on what happened. 

     I was in my room, listening to the music softly playing from my iPad and trying to draw my favourite characters from 'Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse'. I watched the movie the day before and I enjoyed it. I smile to myself as I doodle Spiderman India, Pavitr Prabhakar. He was my favourite character in the movie, I really liked his character. 

     As my pencil scratched on the paper, a buzzing sound started to be heard. I didn't think much of it at first, I thought it was coming from my music. But as it started getting louder, I looked up at my iPad to check what was happening, only for my eyes to widen and my heart rate to quicken in panic. 

     It had started floating. 

     I stood up and reached for it, dragged it down and paused the music. That's when I noticed several thing things in my room started floating around.

     When I looked over to my bed my jaw dropped. There was a glowing void-like colourful thing hovering over my bed on the ceiling. I put my Pad down and slowly walked towards it. I craned my head up to see a warm-coloured amalgamation of shapes and colours.

     Before I could process it or do anything else, a gravitational-like pull dragged me into it. A shriek escaped my mouth, and I kept screaming as I was being pulled along through some tunnel so fast, making twists and turns constantly. It felt like an unsafe rollercoaster. My eyes were tightly shut during the entire ride.

     But as soon as it started, it ended. I felt gravity revert back to normal. I tried opening my eyes only to yell again as I got launched across a terrace. I felt pain everytime I hit the floor as I rolled along and eventually hit a wall with a thud. I groaned in pain as I lay on the floor. 

    I rubbed my head now, recalling these events. I put my hand on top of the short wall and hoisted myself up to stand up. I tried stretching only to ultimately fail as I winced in pain. 

     "I'll be fine" I thought to myself. "It'll go away. Eventually." 

     That's when a sharp pain throbbed through my entire body, from inside and out. It felt like my atoms were rearranging themselves. I couldn't see anything or do anything other than yell. Or, let out a glitched yell of pain. 

     But as soon as it started it was over. I was on my knees and hands on the floor, panting from what just happened. It was like it never happened at all.

     Thinking it must've been something to do with the fact I fell and hit my head, I decided to ignore that. It's probably nothing.

     I looked around and located the stairs to get down from the terrace. went down the stairs and was immediately hit with the busy streets of India.

     I rubbed the back of my head which was still throbbing as I scanned the streets. I saw people walk past. I reached out to an old woman passing by.

     "Uh, excuse me?" I called out to her. But instead of stopping, she gave me a side eyed, dirty look before continuing on her way. 

     Sheesh, that was a harsh rejection. Just my luck. 

     Rather than trying again and risking being severely judged again, I decided to try ask someone my age. Looking around I couldn't see anyone that looked my age yet, so I decided to walks along the road until I did find  someone.

     As I walked along I could overhear people talking. Unfortunately for me, they were speaking Hindi, I think. And I don't speak Hindi. I kept walking along the road. 

      I did keep getting looks from people. They mustn't get tourists a lot, because a lot of people have been staring. I tried my best to ignore all the looks, but it was kind of hard to.

      I eventually found two young girls buying from a street food stall. They looked younger than me and they were in school uniform. The food from the stall also smelt heavenly. It smelt spicy, but also heavenly. I walked up to them, trying to seem as friendly as possible. 

     "Hi kids!" I greeted them to get their attention.

     The two of them look up of me and glance at each other sceptically. I keep talking before I scare them away. "I'm uh, a bit lost. Could you tell me where I am?"

     One of , them tilts her head. "How do you not know Where you are? You're in India!" She says as if I'm the dumbest person she's ever met.

     I sharply inhale and huff through my nose. I try not to lose my patience, they're just kids.

     "Kid, I know that. What city am I in?" I tried asking again. The other kid beams, showing her teeth and the gap where I presume one of her baby teeth fell out.

     "The greatest city  only!" She beamed with pride. "Mumbattan!"

      I stare blankly at the girl, not processing the information properly. It felt like what she said was a joke, but it didn't seem like she was joking.

     "Cool thanks." I thanked the kids before walking away, trying to collect the thoughts in my head.

     "No problem didi!" I heard the girl call from behind me. I turned my head around and gave her a small smile before continuing on. 

      I halted to a stop and sat on a nearby rock. I brought my legs to my chest and let my head fall to my knees. 

     Oh my god, I'm in Mumbattan. I should have guessed. The portal that opened in my room looked identical to the one in the movie. Hell I even glitched earlier on top of the terrace, that should've been the dealbreaker. But how is that even possible? I feel a lump start to develop in my throat and my eyes start to well up.

     But before I could start crying, I heard someone stop in front of me. I lifted my head up a little to see brown leather shoes standing in front of me.

    "Hello?" I heard a man say and I looked up. He looked at me with a concerned look on his face.

    "Are you okay?" He asks me with concern. 

     I glanced up at him with a sad smile. "Yeah, I'm just a bit lost."

     He tilts his head and looks at me sympathetically.  "Oh, what a pity. Do you need help?"

     I shake my head and let out an empty laugh. "No, no, I'm fine. I don't think you'd be able to help me." Which was true. I doubt this random stranger passing by would know anything about the multiverse and how to travel between dimensions.

     "Maybe you're right, maybe I can't help you." He says. I expected him to leave me to weep by myself, but he continued.

     "But Spiderman maybe can help you." 

     I jerked my head up at the mention of Spiderman. "Spiderman?"

     "Why yes, Spiderman! We have a Spiderman in Mumbattan now, he's very helpful. Always around helping people. He can probably help you."

     I sat there stunned for a moment. I shouldn't be shocked, I knew I was in Mumbattan, which obviously meant Spiderman was here.

     Pavitr Prabhakar was here.

✦❘༻♡♡♡༺❘✦

     Pavitr Prabhakar stood on top of a terrace. It was his favourite terrace, because it was the terrace that if you stand there, you'd be able to see all of Mumbattan.

     He had just saved a woman from a robbery, and was now watching over the city. He liked it. Mumbattan was his city, and ever since he became spiderman, it's the city he saves.

     He smiled to himself. It's only been a few months since he was given his powers, but he got the hang of it quite quickly.

     A buzz from his watch interrupted his thoughts. He brought his wrist up to check what it was. He raised his eyebrows seeing what it was.

     This watch doesn't just tell the time. It's a special watch, called a gizmo that lets Pavitr travel and communicate between universes. And Miguel O'Hara was trying to communicate to him through the gizmo. He got this gizmo last month, after he got accepted into the special spider society that helps keep the multiverse intact.

     Pavitr takes a sharp breath before clicking on the gizmo. A hologram of Miguel popped up.

     "Hi Miguel sir!" Pavitr greeted cheerfully with a small wave. "What's happening?"

     "We have an anomaly in Mumbattan." Miguel stated. He didn't give any chance for Pavitr to start small talk. Pavitr let out a little sigh of disappointment at this.

     "The anomaly is from Earth-616." Miguel continued. "I'm sure you can handle it?"

     Pavitr nodded. "Can I have a location?" He asked.

     Miguel looked stressed out. "No puedo más." He muttered under his breath. "Can't you handle it yourself? You said it yourself before, anomalies stick out like a sore thumb in Mumbattan. You can find them, I have something else to deal with right now."

     "Is it the doctor again?" Pavitr inquired with a pitiful smile on his face under his mask.

     Miguel sighs, pinching his nose bridge. "Yes. Yes it is." He admits. "Go find the anomaly. You know what to do." He orders.

     Pavitr lets out a small chuckle. "Yes sir." He responded with a salute.

     The Miguel hologram disappeared from the gizmo. 

     Pavitr let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He brought his hand back down to his side and looked out over Mumbattan city. 

     He's dealt with anomalies before. Usually they're spider people, or villains of spider people. What Miguel said was right, anomalies do stick out in Mumbattan. And news travels fast here too. 

     It was time to find that anomaly.

✦❘༻விதி༺❘✦

i have a discord !!
https://discord.gg/zh69agwa2w

(there is like no one in it lol, join pls /nf)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 337 12
"Damn! That's one hell of a spider!" - from a civilian who's watching the news. A dad to be exact. ATSV timeline. (x Reader) Cover, fanarts and spid...
34.6K 963 14
Book 1/3 (Happening during Homecoming) YIN has had a crush on Peter Parker for as long as he can remember, but with Peter's preference for girls see...
33K 814 8
"Mnngh... haa~" Pavitr muffled his moans with the back of his hand, clenching his eyes closed. Desperately replaying his words in his head, trying t...
All of Me By zwa!

Fanfiction

6.5K 330 13
"I'm supposed to save the world, Peter." "Well, there's your problem right there. You can't think about saving the whole world. You have to think ab...