Truth: Itachi Uchiha Love Sto...

By xxxQueenSarabiiixxx

∞ Indicates a time skip Some chapters may include spoilers to the anime/manga. "Can you help me with some t... More

P R O F I L E
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 1 0
C H A P T E R 1 1
C H A R A C T E R R E D E S I G N
C H A P T E R 1 2
C H A P T E R 1 3
C H A P T E R 1 4
C H A P T E R 1 5
C H A P T E R 1 6
C H A P T E R 1 7
C H A P T E R 1 8
C H A P T E R 1 9
C H A P T E R 2 0
C H A P T E R 2 1
C H A P T E R 2 2
C H A P T E R 2 3
C H A P T E R 2 4
C H A P T E R 2 5
C H A P T E R 2 6
C H A P T E R 2 7
C H A P T E R 2 8
C H A P T E R 2 9
C H A P T E R 3 0
C H A P T E R 3 1
C H A P T E R 3 2
C H A P T E R 3 3
C H A P T E R 3 4
C H A P T E R 3 5
C H A P T E R 3 6
C H A P T E R 3 7
C H A P T E R 3 8
C H A P T E R 3 9
C H A P T E R 4 0
C H AP T E R 4 1
C H A P T E R 4 2
C H A P T E R 4 3
C H A P T E R 4 4
C H A P T E R 4 5
C H A P T E R 4 6
C H A P T E R 4 7
C H A P T E R 4 8
C H A P T E R 4 9
C H A P T E R 5 1

C H A P T E R 5 0

155 5 0
By xxxQueenSarabiiixxx

My pulse thrummed against the soft skin of my jugular as I looked on at the two sleeping forms.

I was fixated on the smaller of the two. Long jet-black hair draped over the chest of the other form to the left and fanned out to the right. Their left hand clutched the fabric of the other's shirt. Fingers blanching at the tightness of their grip.

"Staring at her like this isn't going to prove anything, Shiori." The velvet-smooth voice licked against my skin drapping me in an odd sense of serenity that only the owner could do. Arms banded themselves around my middle, cradling me against their chest.

"You don't believe me, do you?" I sighed, wrapping my fingers where Itachi's hands latched onto me.

"Shiori..."

I spun around in his arms, looking up to meet his shadowed face. Even in this lighting, his eyes caught me in his spell.

"Itachi." I parrot.

He huffed out a sigh, his arms drawing me closer. "I believe you... but you have to admit this is a far-fetched story. I've never even heard of this legend until now."

He spoke with a tone I couldn't quite place. And to be honest, I didn't even know if I believed it myself. Itachi poured over every available piece of history in the Uchiha archives as a kid. If there was ever something written about the Kensho, then he would have known about it. But that was just it. There was never any written history of it, at least none that I have ever found myself. When I confronted my grandmother about this, she chuckled and agreed that there were no written scripts on the being. But that this history was only passed orally through the carrier bloodline... My bloodline. Despite how my grandmother had initially presented the story to me all those years ago, the Kensho is a being born of the Uchiha clan, but only to the original lineage or so, she told me. Back then it didn't make sense, but with the revelation during my fight with Madara during the war, all the pieces are starting to fall into place.

"I am the reason why she could be hurt if someone found out," I whispered, the terror of something happening to my child ripped through me. 

"If it's like you said and this is history only passed orally then you don't have to worry. Odds are no one else besides the two of us even knows of the existence of such a being." He replied cupping my face, his thumb running absent circles against my heated cheeks. 

He did have a point, but letting my guard down even in times of peace was something I was not at liberty to do. 

"You know better than that Itachi. We are still ninjas regardless of the peaceful times. Our world is one of hatred, vengeance, and pai-" I caught myself before I finished. When did I become this person? 

"Pain... I know better than anyone what this world offers us... But we can enjoy this while we have it Shiori, we both deserve it." The pang in his voice hollowed out my center. The features on his face strained with age and a burden he managed to relieve himself of years ago. 

'I am to blame for the despair he is feeling.' 

"I promised myself long ago that I was going to be the one to give you the world. The fact that I have been the cause of your pain - I am ashamed to admit that it, but I don't deserve you." The words fell in harsh gulps, each word grating against my lungs as I tried to not cry. 

"Shiori... You have given me my freedom, my brother, and a daughter I cherish with every fiber of my being. You cannot hurt me, but seeing you agonize over the troubles of the world pulls you away from me." He whispers back pressing a soft kiss to the tip of my nose. "And I want nothing more than to be the center of your attention." He continued, a sly grin pulling at the corner of his mouth revealing sharp incisors. His hands slowly racked across my body. 

"Itach-" 

His lips crashed onto mine in a sense of urgency. "Would you deny me, Falcon?" His words scraped at the edges of my sanity, a slow shudder rolled through my body, pooling at the center of my spine. 

"I could never deny you," I whispered, pressing back against Itachi's chest pushing my lips harder against his. 

"Good. Cause I have been deprived of you for far too long." The growl that thundered through his chest was something far from human. The glint of his eyes sends my pulse racing into oblivion. His hands moved to just above the backs of my knees and with one fluid motion, I was yanked up. My legs instantly hooked around his waist, fitting himself comfortably between my thighs. 

The sudden friction caused my legs to impulsively clench around him. He let out a soft grunt, as he hicked me up higher against his waist. I could hear his feet pad against the tatami mats in the direction of our room. My mind was getting hazy. His lips were searing a path down the collum of my neck, finally latching onto the spot just at the junction of my neck and ear. 

A soft moan blew past my lips, as I rocked my hips against him. 

His growl rumbled deeper in his chest. "Careful I might just have you here if you keep this up." The tips of his fingers dug deep into my skin, his nails certainly about to break the skin. 

His hands moved to my hips working me against his growing erection. His lips found mine in another heated kiss. "Is this your way of distracting me?" I managed to hiccup through the string of moans coaxed from my bruised lips. 

"More of a distraction for me." He whispered back. 

My fingers threaded in his hair twisting at the root and pushing him farther into me. Another growl ripped through him. 

"Shiori- I need you." His voice was a frantic plea of pants as his red eyes started into the very fabric of my soul, and I was more than happy to oblige him in his need. 

I giggled, rounding my hips against him one last time as my back hit the wall on the other side of our door. His hips snapped deliberately and deliciously against my center pulling another groan from me. 

"That's my girl." He grunted, shifting ever so slightly to push his pants down just enough to free himself. The weight of him pushing against the thin layer separating us was enough to drive me to insanity. 

"Itachi!"

"Shhh.. I know, you'll have me soon enough." The heat of his voice against the shell of my ear was enough to send me over the edge but I needed him now more than ever. In an instant, the sound of a sharp rip echoed through the darkness. 

"Beg."

The command broke something in me. "Please Itachi - I.." Before the plea could finish, he was fully seated inside me. "Itachi!" 

His head dropped to my neck, his right hand moving to wrap around my neck. He gave a dark chuckle, "I couldn't wait. I think I have kept my wife waiting too long." 

"You... asked... me to beg..." I moaned rocking against his harsh thrusts. 

Another struggled chuckle vibrated between us, and before I could even register it, Itachi dropped me from my comfortable spot, twisting me around to face the walk. His hand reached around to my front locking under my jaw to hold me in place. His other hand pressing my hips almost painfully into the wall. 

Slowly he dragged himself between my soaked thighs. "I did... And I have half a mind to make you beg, but we both have been deprived of each other for far too long." If his actions weren't going to get me to the edge of oblivion his words would. 

My body clenched at the emptiness he left me with. The need for him growing even greater than the air I tried to suck in through the hand that held a vice grip around my throat. 

"Please.." 

"Begging is beneath you. I could never keep myself from you." He breathed, thrusting his hips forward, filling me to the bring with him. The world melted away. All that mattered was this man who occupied every space, every sense, the man who overtook my very being. 

"I missed you." His words were a soothing balm to the searing feeling that was burning its way through my body as he mercilessly pounded into me. 

My vision was beginning to blur at the edges as I climbed the peaks of ecstasy. I could feel myself tighten around him, soft whimpers brushed past my barely conscious mind. 

"Break for me little falcon, cum just for me." 

Everything shattered at his words. 

"This is why I can't bare to leave you for too long." 

"Work is work." 

"You trying to say you don't miss me when I am gone?" 

"I miss you right now." 

"As do I - Falcon." 

"You really need to stop calling me that." 

"Maybe one day you will change my mind." 

We fell into bed wrapped up in one another. Beating heart against beating heart. 

But slowly the high wore off, and the pieces began to put themselves back together, and the darkness became suffocating. 

'But he still doesn't know the whole truth.' 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 81
"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞. 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐰�...
1.1K 9 35
"Why help the people who look at you and treated as a monster an outcast the people who were supported to protect us have betrayed us... but yet you...
27K 440 20
Trust me and read ♡︎ sorry i'm bad at writing descriptions ;( #1 in readerxsasuke #2 in ninjalove #2 in sasukeromance #4 in sasukefanfic #62 in sasuk...
6.9K 157 3
KakaIta short story. yaoi.slash.boyxboy.homosexual. If you don't like it, don't read it. FINISHED! Lemon in part three. -- "Just leave then," he w...