𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐉...

By leighachu

Hyunjin - the best friend of Felix's boyfriend - was the cockiest asshole you'll ever meet. And Felix's least... More

┊CHAPTER ONE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER TWO┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER THREE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER FOUR┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER FIVE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER SIX┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER SEVEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER EIGHT┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER TEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER ELEVEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。
┊CHAPTER TWELVE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER THIRTEEN ┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER FOURTEEN ┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER FIFTEEN ┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER SIXTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER SEVENTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER EIGHTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER NINETEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY ONE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY TWO┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY THREE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY SIX┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER TWENTY NINE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER THIRTY┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.
┊CHAPTER THIRTY ONE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.

┊CHAPTER NINE┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。

1.5K 59 48
By leighachu

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ It was the next day and Felix was currently working. Today was a great day, the sun was gently kissing the earth, casting a golden gleam upon everything it touched. The sky is a brilliant bright blue oil adorned with fluffy white clouds and the air was so refreshing and amping, carrying the sweet scent of blooming flowers and currently cut lawn from the lawn mowers. If there was a song Felix would use to describe this beautiful day, it would be 'Amber' by 311 and that's the song he hums as he wipes down the tables and skips over back to the register where his work friend, Lila was currently.

"Ahh! Isn't today such a beautiful day, Lila!" Felix beams brightly as pours out the cleaning content from the bucket.

"It really is, isn't?" Felix hears a deep voice behind him. And suddenly 'Amber' by 311 wasn't looping in his head anymore as he turns around slowly to be face with the last person he'd ever want to see.

"Is it that time already?" Felix groans loudly as he approaches the register with a frown.

"Yes it is, freckles," Hyunjin smirked as he takes out his wallet, "What was the drink you were drinking the last time I was here?"

"Um," Felix thinks shortly, "the strawberry matcha latte?"

"Yeah, can I have that?" Hyunjin gives his card to Felix.

"You didn't like the strawberry boba tea?" Felix asks curiously with furrowed eyebrows, that was by far the best drink on the menu, he was actually surprised.

"Nah, it was too sweet for me," Felix nods his head, completely understanding. He's heard that before, but then again that's why Felix likes it so much. Felix slides the card back to Hyunjin, "Plus, I'm drinking your second favorite, right? So I'm sure it'll be good." Hyunjin says as he grabs his card and puts it back into his wallet.

For some reason, Felix smiles a little at the comment. Hyunjin rarely says anything nice about Felix. Even though it wasn't exactly about him and more about his choice in beverages, it still felt nice and refreshing.

"I'll make your drink and then we can head out." Felix turns and grabs a cup to start his drink. But he couldn't really focus as he felt Hyunjin's eyes on him. He fought every urge to throw a straw in his eye and just shook his head and tried his best to focus on the drink.

After a few minutes, he puts a lid on the beverage and hands it to Hyunjin.

"Hey, how come everyone else gets cute little messages on theirs?" Hyunjin says as he turns his cup around looking for the message that clearly wasn't there.

"Because, they're actually nice to me and deserve cute messages." Felix rolls his eyes as he removes his apron and hangs it up in the break room in his locker. Then Felix walks back out and sees Hyunjin still standing there and he sighs, "What now?"

"I want a message." Hyunjin hands Felix the drink back and he sighs. He starts to think of what he should write, he giggles softly after a few seconds of figuring out what he was going to say. Felix begins writing and was giggling like a little kid as he read over what he wrote.

"Here you go." Felix smiles as he tries to hold back his laughs as he hands the drink back to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin has his eyebrows furrowed in confusion wondering what's so funny until he looked at what was on the cup, "For the shittiest guy alive, who smells like absolute shit, looks like shit and acts like shit. Have a shitty day<3."

If it was written by anyone else, Hyunjin would've admitted it was funny and would've even laughed a little but he refused to give Felix that satisfaction so he just rolled his eyes and sipped his drink, "You ready to go, blondie?"

"Yeah, let's go." Felix giggles as he clocks out and says goodbye to his coworkers.

Felix followed Hyunjin to where he was parked and rolled his eyes the minute he saw Hyunjin's car, it was an all black mustang and it was so Hyunjin.

"So this is your car? All black just like your soul." Felix chuckles sarcastically as he walks over to the passenger side and gets into the car.

"Howd you know?" Hyunjin gasps sarcastically as he puts on his seatbelt and starts the car, all Felix did was roll his eyes.

Hyunjin pulls out of the parking lot and starts driving to their unknown destination and Felix starts to let his imagination run wild. Is this the end? Felix thinks as he grips the seatbelt, his trust for Hyunjin was low, maybe around 6%. It would be 0 but he must trust Hyunjin a little if he willingly got into his car with him, but Felix was starting to regret it.

"You're not driving to my deathbed, are you?"

"No," Felix visibly relaxes, "That's for another day." Hyunjin glances at him and winks.

"Ew." Felix gags as he turns his attention towards the window.

About 5 minutes later, they finally arrived at their destination and it was nothing Felix was expecting. It was a enchanted garden. It has a wide open, slope that was gently down to a cosmic blue river. A grove of cypress pines flanks us on one side, with a thicket of peaceful beeches standing guard on the other. Apple trees run through the centre of the garden, casting a lake of claw shadows onto the grass. In spring, the fiery brilliance of their leaves is a sight: lively bright green . Then they drift to the ground as silently and carelessly as an ash cloud, settling in to their eternal rest.

Midges rise with the grass mist, hanging like moon dust in the glassy haze. Daffodils detonate from the ground overnight as if some necromancer had put a spell of banishment on the winter. Lipstick-pink peonies adorn the fringes of the garden and honeysuckle festoons (wraps around) the hedges with its ladylike perfume. The aroma of geosmine (earth smell) percolates through the air. If you inhale deep enough, the potpourri of scents registers as a sweet mix of jasmine, grass vapour and blossoms.

Felix immediately gets out the car as his smiles in amazement. He slowly starts to walk through the meadow and he sees the full glory of the garden and its revealed as he idle past the suede soft flowers. They are tingling his fingers with nature's electricity as he touches them. Jewel-green grasshoppers bounce off the flowers like leggy trampolines. Felix smiles as he sniffs the clean green air and looks up at the sky. Above him, the vault of sky seems to grow wider and higher as the morning wears on. It increases the acoustics and magnifies the richness of color. He can hear the lullaby of the breeze swishing through the trees much clearer now and little animals scurry and shuffle in the undergrowth.

He turns his head to see Hyunjin walking towards him with art supplies, a blanket and a speaker in his arms.

"Hyunjin.. this is so," Felix stops as he thinks about a way to describe the scenery in front of him.

"You." Hyunjin chuckles as he decides to finish Felix's thought.

"Yeah, I guess so." Felix smiles at him for the first time, almost genuinely.

"I was driving by this place on my way back to the dorms and it caught my eye. I thought if we were somewhere like this, it would make everything less insufferable." Hyunjin shrugs as he starts to walk ahead.

"Yeah, you're right." Felix chuckles as he follows behind him. 

They walk towards a bench near but kind of far from the river and take a seat. Felix glances at the cobwebs in the grass and smiles as he sees bees and butterflies fly around him.

"So," Felix jumps a little from Hyunjin suddenly speaking, "I was thinking we just draw, chill and talk while listening to music. Then we work on the dance."

"Sounds good to me." Felix sits on the blanket Hyunjin pulls outs on the ground. Hyunjin joins him shortly on the blanket and takes out his sketch book.

Felix grabs piece of paper and starts drawing random things he sees around him but he kept feeling Hyunjin eyes linger onto him and he looked up at him. Hyunjin quickly averted his eyes and pretends to look elsewhere.

"Is there a reason why you keep looking at me? Is there something in my hair?" Felix says as he mindlessly brings his hands up into his golden locks.

"No, I-" Hyunjin stutters as he quickly flips to a new page. "I was just.. looking." He mumbled as he hides his face into his sketchbook as he focuses on his new drawing. Felix tilts his head in confusion as he sits there wondering what he meant, until he finally cracked the code and a huge grin blossoms across his face.

"Were you drawing me?" Felix asks as he wiggles his eyebrows in a teasing way.

"W-what?! Of course not!" Hyunjin screams a little too loudly and he groans as he hears Felix's loud laugh.

"Like I said, I was just looking. You happen to fit the aesthetic here so."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Felix giggles as he goes back to drawing his butterfly. He starts to think of questions he could ask Hyunjin since this was an interesting time to do so and he thought of an obvious one as he looks at Hyunjin's sketchbook.

"Do you like to do art outside of class?" Felix asks as he tilts his head. The question caught Hyunjin off guard since no one really cared enough to ask before, or even noticed.

"Um, yeah I do, here and there," Felix nods attentively as he gives Hyunjin his 100% attention, "I  really like to use watercolor though, it's fun and easy to use."

"Oh, that sounds cool! I remember we did an assignment on watercolor for art class, so that must've been exciting for you." Felix grabs a coloring pencil and starts to color his work.

"Yeah, it was. What about you? Do you do art outside of class?"

"Hmm. Not really. I like art class but baking, cooking and fashion is more of my thing."

"I see. What do you bake?" Hyunjin asks as he quietly turns back to his previous page, watching Felix intently.

"Oh! I love to bake mostly brownies! But recently, I've gotten into cupcakes; mainly vanilla. Channie actually loves my brownies and suggested I try to get into other things, which is why I've started to bake cupcakes." Felix talks excitedly as he uses his hands to talk as well with smile on his face. Hyunjin keeps that in mind.

"Sounds cool. Can I try some too someday?" Felix freezes as he didn't expect Hyunjin to care enough to ask.

"Brownies are only gifted to kind people, so no." Felix smiles triumphantly as he goes back to coloring. Hyunjin just laughed in response.

"What are you drawing over there, freckles?" Hyunjin looks over as he turns his page back to his drawing of a humming bird.

"A butterfly! It's simple but i just saw a really pretty one and decided to capture it." Felix turns the paper over to show Hyunjin.

"Looks realistic," Hyunjin nods. "I was working on a humming bird just now." He turns to show Felix his work. Felix's mouth opens in astonishment.

"Wow! Hyunjin! That looks really good!" Felix just looks at it amazed as he traces the perfect lining with his fingers. For some reason though, Hyunjin chuckles and grabs felix's hand,

"You have the tiniest hands I've ever seen." Hyunjin takes his pinky finger into his and laughs at the size difference.

"Hey," Felix whines as he snatched his hand back, "they're not that small."

"If you say so." Hyunjin laughs as he closes his sketchbook. "Let's work on our dance project now, yeah?"

Felix folds his drawing and puts it into his little bag and reapplies his lipgloss out of nervousness, he never really worked one on one with Hyunjin before for dance so him being nervous was an absolute understatement. He shakily stands up and dusts his pants off,

"Okay, let's get started."

AUTHORS NOTE;
Hi hi! This chapter is way longer than my usual chapters. This one has to be one of my favorites so I was just writing what came to mind, it was hard to stop myself😭 i hope u guys enjoy pls comment and vote, thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 2.5K 14
"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt." "Wha...
64.3K 1.9K 12
hyunjin and felix are best friends and probably one of the closest duo in stray kids. when felix sees videos of the two, he freaks. started: 03/19/23...
57.9K 3.1K 71
I know that I'm a side character in his story.. He's friends with everyone and a literal sunshine He's a social butterfly & everyone likes him He'...
27.5K 1.1K 27
School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Over the summer, they spend more and more t...