My Helluva Life (On Hold)

By Hauntez

Y/n L/n is a normal young man that lives a normal life with a basic job and friends while going to school. Bu... More

Complete Harem (Maybe)
Hazbin Hotel
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 1: Welcome to Hell!
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 2: Hazbin Hotel Pilot
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 3: Overture
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 4: Radio Killed the Video Star
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 5: Scrambled Eggs
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 6: Masquerade
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 7: Mom Beat Mom
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 8: Welcome to Heaven
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 9: Hello Rosie!
Hazbin Hotel S1, Ep 10: The Show Must Go On
Helluva Boss
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 1: Helluva Boss Pilot
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 2: Murder Family
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 3: Loo Loo Land
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 4: Spring Broken
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 5: C.H.E.R.U.B.
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 6: The Harvest Moon Festival
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 7: Truth Seekers
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 8: Ozzie's
Helluva Boss S1, Ep 9: Queen Bee
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 10: Seeing Stars
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 11: Exes and Oohs
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 12: Western Energy
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 13: Unhappy Campers
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 14: Oops
Helluva Boss S2, Ep 15: Mammon's Magnificent Musical Mid-Season Special
My Heavenly Afterlife

Bio + Harem

38.8K 322 571
By Hauntez

[Before Going to Hell]

Name: Y/n L/n

Race: Human

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Height: 5'10

Looks:

------------------------------------------------------------

[After Going to Hell]

Name: Y/n L/n

Titles: God's Chosen, Lord Y/n, The Crimson King

Race: Unknown

Rank: Overlord

Age: Unknown

Gender: Male

Height: 6'3

Looks:

---------

Clothes:

---------

Wings:

----------

Wing's Color:

----------

Y/n has a walking cane that is also a sword.

----------

[Abilities]

-Shapeshifting: Y/n can change his appearance in order to fool/torment others.

-Size Manipulation: Likely as another form of his shapeshifting, Y/n can change the size of his body to that of a giant, although he has only been shown using this ability once.

-Laser Vision: Y/n can shoot lasers from his eyes.

-Vast Dark Magic: Y/n is shown to use dark magic, such as conjuring an ice cream, turning it into a monster, or restoring a broken precious egg.

-Shadow/Darkness Manipulation: Y/n can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows. Darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but can also be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance. Y/n can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.

-Portal Creation: Y/n is able to open portals to other places and dimensions.

-Telekinetic Choke: Y/n can use an ability like the force from Star Wars to choke people.

-Shadow Teleportation: Y/n is able to teleport by dissolving himself into a shadowy mist.

-Superhuman Strength: Y/n's physical strength is enough to kick throw people miles away.

-Essokinesis: As a supernatural being, Y/n can warp reality itself, like moving into a picture, or distorting his own mirror reflection.

-Pyrokinesis: Y/n can ignite and start fire when he gets angry.

-Acid Vomit: Y/n can vomit acid that is strong enough to melt anything it touches.

-Dimensional Travel: Y/n can travel between different dimensions and cross over different planes of existence or travel across various forms of reality.

-Seductive Aura: Y/n generates powerful, aphrodisiac, seductive bodily emissions which induce titillating pleasure and carnal desire while subtly lifting inhibitions. Those affected become fastly obsessed with Y/n and feel extreme amounts of sexual attraction and sexual desire towards him on an instinctual and subconscious level.

-Immortality: Y/n was "Blessed" by a powerful being right when he entered hell, making him completely immortal. Not even holy or demonic weapons are able to kill him.

-Flight: Using Y/n's six angel like wings, Y/n can fly at great speeds.

-Divinity: Y/n possesses an incredibly amount of divine magic that allows him to truly destroy and erase the souls of sinners and demons, killing them spiritually and physically.

-Chaos Manipulation: Y/n can create, shape and manipulate the chaotic forces in the universe, allowing him to manipulate probability or manipulate and even shatter reality. He's able to change, mutate, destroy or otherwise manipulate any matter, space/time, living beings, organizations or minds and spirits as well as containing it, so it doesn't spread and spreads only in a desired way.

-Parafrosynikinesis: Y/n can absorb, create, control, and manipulate madness/insanity of himself, others or the madness energy around, whether increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise enhancing insanity, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level and gain power from it.

-Spatiokinesis: One of Y/n's most powerful powers. At the peak of his power, Y/n is capable of tearing down and destroying the entire Universe at large, as well as rebuild it.

-Deal-Making: Y/n is capable of gaining more power through deals, granting his clients power that most sinners could never hope to achieve while at the same time taking control of his client's souls to keep them from using their new power against him and order them as he pleases.

-Pseudo-Black Hole Generation: Y/n can conjure powerful and devastating singularities capable of compressing and absorbing anything in their path.

-Power Granting: Y/n can bestow immense power into any entity of his choosing.

-Self-Sustenance: Y/n possesses eternal stamina and does not require food, water, sleep, or oxygen to maintain himself.

-Atmokinesis: Y/n can alter the weather across all seven rings of Hell to a seemingly limitless degree, but often in a way that depends on his mood, such as making it cloudy, sunny, or creating thunderstorms of many different kinds.

-Angelic Power: God granted Y/n with an astonishing amount of angelic power that rendered him naturally stronger than all demons and most angels without having to train a day in his life.

-Wealth: Y/n is one the wealthiest entites in Hell due to his business and status, which grants him the ability to have practically everything he wants.

-Multilingualism: Y/n is well-versed in human languages such as English, French, and Italian. He can also speak in both angelic and demonic tongues.

-Nigh-Omnificence: Y/n's creation magic is especially potent; He is capable of instantly spawning objects such as instruments, knives, swords, flowers, and books out of thin air, and can easily creating living organisms of his design with a casual snap of his fingers.

-Forcefield: Y/n can create forcefields around himself or anything he wants to.

-Mentokinesis: Mentokinesis is the ability to control the mind, creating illusions, as well as covering Precognition: the ability to see the future.

-Abstract Existence: Y/n has the ability to embody an abstraction, such as a concept, thought, or information, and being immortal thanks to it. This power has a variety of uses, ranging from a high degree of control over the abstraction and its manifestations, the aforementioned immortality, or even being unaffected by abilities that can't target the abstraction.

-Necromancy: Y/n has magical abilities that revolve around manipulating the dead, death, the death-force and/or souls for good (i.e., resurrecting the dead), evil (in various ways), or neither. He can also communicate with the deceased, either by summoning their spirit as an apparition or raising them bodily for the purpose of divination, imparting the means to foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge.

-Essokinesis: Y/n can create, change, destroy, or even alter reality just by thinking about it.

-Control Over The Deadlights: Y/n can control the Dead Lights which are writhing, radiant orange lights that are a mysterious but very deadly and terrifying eldritch form of energy that originate from the "void" of creation, the void being a space of complete emptyness, darkness and chaos.

----------

[Harem]

-Charlie

----------

-Vaggie

----------

-Alice

----------

-Lilith

----------

-Lucia

----------

-God

----------

-Stolia

----------

-Bee-lzebub

----------

-Millie

----------

-Moxxie

----------

-Loona

----------

-Verosika

----------

-Blitza

----------

-Octavia

----------

-Vortexa

----------

This is not everyone that will be in the Harem, more will be seen in the Hazbin Hotel chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 792 9
You take the role of a artist, a very talented one at that, you created a bunch of characters and a world for them to inhabit. what you didn't know...
265K 10.9K 44
(π”œπ”žπ”«π”‘π”’π”―π”’! β„Œπ”žπ”·π”Ÿπ”¦π”« β„Œπ”¬π”±π”’π”© 𝔡 π”‰π”žπ”©π”©π”’π”« 𝔄𝔫𝔀𝔒𝔩! β„œπ”’π”žπ”‘π”’π”―) β™₯︎β™₯︎β™₯︎ "𝕀 π•¨π• π•¦π•π••π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•”π• π•žπ•– π•“π•’π•”π•œ π•π•šπ•œπ•– π•₯π•™π•š...
158K 3.7K 65
After getting revenge on a mob boss for killing his girlfriend, Y/n was sent to hell. There he meets a group of Hazbins who try to get sinners into h...